- » Wrapped Cracker
Wrapped Cracker Recipes
Enjoy our collection of wrapped cracker recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for wrapped cracker recipes.
Bacon Roll-Ups is a yummy appetizer that is sure to bowl your guests over. This easy to make and delicious Bacon Roll-Ups have become very popular amongst my friends. Try it! - 23.7401
Homemade Cheese Crackers - Only 4 Ingredients
Crispy, crunchy, salty and packed with amazing cheddar cheese flavor! Yep these homemade cheese crackers are pretty addictive and crazy easy.
They come together with only 4 simple ingredients that I'm pretty sure you have in your house right now (seriously... - 0
Crackerjackets is another crunchy treat in my list of appetizers. Soda crackers and bacon slices are the only ingredients you need to prepare the Crackerjackets. Try this bake-n-serve Crackerjackets. - 30.7416
Graham Cracker Log
Roll graham crackers to fine crumbs.
Combine marshmallows, dates and walnuts and mix thoroughly with 1 3/4 cups cracker crumbs.
Add 1 cup cream, not whipped, and mix all thoroughly.
Shape into loaf.
Roll loaf in remaining cracker crumbs, then wrap well in wax... - 31.7022
Cook bacon until limp; drain well.
Break crackers into thirds at perforated lines.
Wrap bacon around cracker; place seam side down on a broiler rack.
Sprinkle each cracker with cheese.
Bake at 350Â° for 8 to 10 minutes or until bacon is crisp. - 22.8082
Graham Cracker Crust
Place graham crackers in a plastic bag or between 2 sheets of plastic wrap or waxed paper.
Crush into fine crumbs; measure 1 1/4 cups crumbs. (Or, crush crackers into fine crumbs in blender.)
Place crumbs in medium mixing bowl; stir in sugar.
Stir melted... - 26.4419
Sweet Graham Cracker Pudding
Looking for an easy yet impressive dessert that can be made in advance? Try this crusty, creamy graham cracker pudding. A delicious departure from cakes, cookies and brownies, this delectable pudding is easy to prepare and is very satisfying. Christine whomps... - 102.964
Cinnamon Graham Crackers
This recipe is made with whole flour. Kids love these crackers. They are fun to make with Thrive products. - 119.138
Graham Cracker Log
Roll crackers into fine crumbs.
Combine marshmallows, dates and walnuts.
Mix thoroughly with 1 and 3/4 cups crumbs.
Add the cream (not whipped) and mix well.
Shape into log, and roll in remaining crumbs.
Wrap well in waxed paper and place in refrigerator for... - 31.114
Chicken Crackers For A Low Carb Diet
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
2. line a cookie sheet with parchment.
3. In a large bowl combine the almond flour, coconut flour, chia seeds, garlic powder, parsley, chicken bouillon and Parmesan cheese.
4. In a separate bowl, beat one egg,... - 108.691
Animal crackers are synonymous with kids. Little ones just love these imaginative treats and I'd bet you have your own fond childhood memories of eating them....and with good reason. Animal crackers are fun, scrumptious and many moms generally keep them on... - 143.58
Mix flour, salt, paprika and cayenne in a shallow bowl and cut in margarine with a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Add cheese and toss to mix.
Sprinkle ice water evenly over surface, 1 tablespoon at a time, mixing lightly with a fork;... - 40.5306
Rye Cheese Crackers
1. In a medium-size bowl stir together 1 cup of the all-purpose flour, the rye flour and salt.
2. Cut the butter into pieces, then with your fingers work it into the dry ingredients until the mixture resembles coarse cornmeal. Add the caraway seeds and 1/2... - 32.5232
Blend cheese and oil.
To bind, add flour and as much milk powder as mixture will hold.
Shape into two long rolls.
Wrap in wax paper.
Bake at 375Â° F. for about 6 minutes variations Add to dough 2 tablespoons soy flour or 1/4 cup... - 33.6297
Sesame Honey Crackers
1 In a large bowl, stir together the flour, sesame seeds, wheat germ, salt, baking powder, and mustard.
With a pastry blender or 2 forks, cut in the butter until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
2 In a glass measuring cup, combine the milk, honey, and... - 41.4939
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degree F
2. In a large bowl, add butter or margarine.
3. Beat the fat with a spatula or an electric mixture until it is light and creamy.
4. Add cheese and beat until well blended and creamy.
5. Gradually... - 38.812
Christmas Cracker Cookies
1. Start by preheating the oven to 450F degrees
2. Place the walnuts, raisins, and glace cherries and chop them finely into small pieces
3. Take 2 sheets of greaseproof paper, and place the wafer biscuits between the paper and break it into... - 46.6544
Cracker Brown Bread
Blend ingredients in mixing bowl.
Line bottom of 2-cup measure with circle of wax paper.
Pour in half the batter.
Cover with vented plastic wrap.
Microwave at 50% (Medium) 5 1/2 to 7 minutes, or until top springs back when touched lightly and no unbaked... - 41.9692
Microwaved Pumpkin Bread Using Graham Cracker Crumbs
1. Generously grease 9-cup ring dish; coat with graham cracker crumbs.
2. Mix remaining ingredients except nuts and raisins; beat until smooth. Stir in nuts and raisins. Pour into ring dish. Elevate ring dish on inverted dinner plate in microwave. Cover with... - 33.5495
Graham Cracker Crust Key Lime Pie
To MAKE THE CRUST: Preheat the oven to 350°F.
In a small dry skillet, stir the spices with a wooden spoon until their aroma is apparent.
In a medium bowl, combine the spices with the remaining pie crust ingredients and mix until thoroughly... - 48.3156
Pepper Aniseed Cracker Bread
1) Preheat oven to 450 degrees C.
2) Grease baking sheet and keep aside.
3) Use a food processor to blend flour, aniseed, pepper and salt.
4) Add barley malt, water and oil to the flour mixture, while the processor is running.
5) Once... - 42.7316
Six Layer Bars With Cracker Crumbs
Set Power Select at MEDIUM-LOW.
In baking dish, melt butter 1 to 1 1/2 minutes; combine with crumbs.
In oblong baking dish, spread crumb mixture on bottom; top with chocolate, coconut and nuts.
Pour condensed milk evenly over top; press down slightly.
TO HEAT... - 37.6269
Cracker Barrel's Ham And Cheese Casserole - Copykat.com
All of you, who enjoy having the most important meal of the day - that's breakfast, should try this one. The video describes the recipe as a quick one to make and you can always substitute the ham with some other ingredient. - 102.948
Gorgonzola Cracker Bread
1. Combine the flour, salt, water, and oil in a bowl. With a wooden spoon, stir until the ingredients are well mixed.
2. Turn the dough onto a lightly floured surface. Knead until the dough is smooth and silky in texture.
3. Preheat the oven to 450°F. Place... - 39.3603
Taco Cheese Animal Crackers
In food processor or electric mixer, combine flour, Taco cheese and butter.
Process until dough forms a ball.
Wrap dough in heavy-duty plastic wrap; refrigerate 30 minutes.
Let stand at room temperature 5 minutes before rolling.
On lightly floured surface - 25.7702
Caraway Onion Crackers
Combine first 6 ingredients in a large bowl; cut in margarine with a pastry blender until mixture resembles coarse meal.
Sprinkle water, 1 tablespoon at a time, evenly over surface; stir with a fork just until dry ingredients are moistened.
Shape into a... - 40.8082
Sesame Pepper Crackers
1. Place rice flour or plain flour, sesame seeds, sage and peppercorns in a bowl and mix to combine.
2. Combine mascarpone and Cheddar cheese. Add cheese mixture to dry ingredients and mix to form a soft dough.
3. Turn dough onto a lightly floured surface,... - 33.1495
Scalloped Corn with Crackers
This Scalloped Corn tastes incredible ! Try this irresistibly seasoned and spiced corn casserole for your next meal ! Your suggestions for this Scalloped Corn are welcome. - 30.026
Brown Rice Crackers
1. In a small bowl stir together the milk, oil and 2 tablespoons of water; set aside.
2. Place 1 cup of flour, the rice, salt and pepper in a food processor and process 2 to 3 seconds, or just until mixed. With the machine running, add the milk mixture and... - 31.2065
Green Onion & Cheese Crackers
In a large bowl, beat butter or margarine and Cheddar cheese until smooth.
Stir in dip mix and flour.
Divide dough in half; shape into a two 5-inch rolls.
Wrap airtight and refrigerate 3 to 4 hours.
Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C).
Grease a large baking... - 32.2833
French Sugar Crackers
1. Set aside 1 tablespoon sugar. In a large bowl, beat butter and remaining sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Beat egg yolk and vanilla into butter mixture until fight and fluffy.
2. Beat in flour and salt until dough is smooth,... - 30.5375
Cheddar And Cayenne Crackers
1. In a standing electric mixer fitted with a paddle, beat the butter with the cheese, salt, cayenne and hot sauce at medium speed until blended. Add the 1 1/2 cups of flour and beat at low speed, scraping the side and bottom of the bowl, until a soft dough... - 19.9972
Lightly grease two baking trays.
Sift the flour and salt into a bowl, then rub in the butter or margarine and lard until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs.
Work in the mashed potato to give a firm dough.
Knead the dough lightly, then wrap it in cling... - 34.5385
Sesame Seed Crackers
Stir lemon juice into milk and set aside to clabber.
Combine dry ingredients in a bowl.
Stir in milk a|nd butter.
Knead the dough until ingredients are thoroughly mixed.
Form into a ball and chill, Wrapped, for about an hour.
Preheat oven to 3,50°.
Roll out... - 37.9685
Toasty Oat Crackers
Place quick cooking rolled oats or regular rolled oats in a blender container or food processor bowl.
Cover and blend about 1 minute or till oats are evenly ground.
In a mixing bowl combine oats, flour, wheat germ, sugar, sesame seed, and salt.
Cut in butter... - 40.0873
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter, honey, brown sugar, and vanilla until creamy.
In another bowl, stir together flour, wheat germ, salt, cinnamon, and baking powder.
With mixer on low speed, add flour mixture to butter mixture alternately with... - 40.5892
Savory Cheddar Crackers
1. In medium bowl, combine flour, mustard and pepper; mix well. With pastry blender or two knives, cut butter into flour mixture until it resembles coarse cornmeal. Stir in Cheddar. With hands, press mixture together to form a ball; divide in half. Wrap... - 34.6934
Beef, Bacon And Blues Wrap
Pondering what to pack for a picnic? Wrap up the main course with beef, bacon and blues sandwiches. - 37.6387
Gift Wrapped Apple Pie
1. In small bowl soak raisins in orange juice. In large bowl toss apples with lemon juice. In second small bowl mix together sugar, flour, cinnamon, and cloves. Sprinkle over apples. Toss to mix.
2. Preheat oven to 350°. Lay damp clean dish towel on counter;... - 42.7313
Chopped Chicken Livers.mpg
How to prepare Chopped Chicken Livers. Demonstrated by professional cooking teacher and retired caterer, Betty Bannerman Busciglio. Visit website: www.bettyskitchenfare.com.
Chopped Chicken Livers - 126.393
Lynn' S Bacon Crisps
Wrap each cracker with a half strip of bacon.
Place on a cookie rack over a shallow drip pan.
Bake 12 to 15 minutes, turning once, at 400Â° F.
Serve hot. - 17.819
Spicy Beef Taco
Mexican food lovers ultimate gift. Make extraordinary zesty taco from this amazing video. This spicy beef wrap makes a great meal and gives you truly restaurant style taco. An absolute stunner at any meal, serve this sour cream and salad and get all tummy... - 110.204
Maple Graham Crisps
In large bowl of an electric mixer, beat butter and sugar until creamy; then beat in egg and maple flavoring.
Gradually add graham cracker crumbs and flour, blending thoroughly.
Cover tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate until firm (at least 1... - 29.4279
Spicy Scalloped Oysters
In 1-quart casserole, place butter, onion and green pepper.
Microwave at high (10) 3 to 4 minutes until tender.
In small mixing bowl, combine butter, cracker crumbs, salt and pepper.
In 1 1/2 quart casserole, place 1/2 crumb mixture, one... - 43.5943
Baked Brie on crackers! Yumm!! This combination is a favorite treat at home and the credit should go to this wonderful Baked Brie recipe! - 36.3134
Graham Streusel Coffee Cake
In medium bowl, combine butter, crumbs, sugar, nuts and cinnamon.
Spread 1/2 cup crumb mixture into two 8-inch round baking dishes; bottoms lined with wax paper.
In large bowl, with electric mixer, blend cake mix, eggs, water and oil at low speed 1/2 minute;... - 47.4569
Cheesecake Petit Fours
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Combine graham cracker crumbs, butter, and sugar.
Divide between 2 Reynolds Redi-Pan square cake pans; press onto bottom of pans.
Bake 4 to 5 minutes.
Combine cream cheese, sugar, lemon juice, and peel; mix at medium speed.
Beat in... - 46.7186
Pecan Crisp Squash
Combine crumbs, pecans, butter, brown sugar, salt and nutmeg; set aside.
Cut squash in half lengthwise; remove seeds.
Place squash, cut side down, in 2-quart oblong glass baking dish.
Cover with vented plastic wrap.
Microwave at high (10) 4 to 6 minutes.
Turn... - 37.7914
Rice & Crumb Stuffed Peppers
€¢ Place the meat in a microwave-safe bowl.
€¢ If it is raw, separate it with a fork.
€¢ Microwave at HIGH 2 minutes.
€¢ Drain out clear fat. Crush meat with fork.
€¢ Omit this step when using cooked leftover meat.
€¢ Add the onion, crushed... - 44.1697
Graham Streusel Coffee Cake
Graham Streusel Coffee Cake is a delicious treat for your for dinner when a friend came over and she still talks about how she enjoyed it. Try this wonderful Chicken A La King recipe and you will understand.Try it! - 44.7854
Sorked Salmon Appetizers
Combine cream cheese, dill and pepper in small bowl; stir to blend.
Spread evenly over each slice of salmon.
Starting with short side, roll up salmon slices jelly-roll fashion.
Place on plate; cover with plastic wrap.
Chill at least 1 hour or up to 4 hours... - 30.6899
Combine yogurt and peanut butter.
Spread onto graham crackers or cookies.
Top with another cracker.
Wrap in plastic wrap.
Freeze. - 28.4725
1. Top 4 graham crackers with 1/2 candy bar and 1 marshmallow. Cover with remaining graham crackers. Wrap individually in napkin or paper towel.
2. Arrange cookies on a glass oven tray with the seam-side of the napkin or towel down. Microwave at Time Cook... - 16.3226
Garlic Cheese Roll
Combine cheeses, garlic and salt; blend in pecans.
Form into roll the diameter of round crackers.
Roll on waxed paper sprinkled with paprika; wrap.
Slice; serve on crackers. - 28.3789
In a bowl thoroughly combine sour cream, green pepper, celery, olives, onion, lemon juice, Worcestershire sauce, paprika, and hot pepper sauce.
Line a 2 1/2-cup bowl with clear plastic wrap.
Reserve some of the cheese crackers for garnish.
Spread about 1/2... - 44.8353
Crunchy Blue Cheese Ball
In medium bowl stir together all ingredients except walnuts and crackers.
Form into ball or 5-inch log.
Roll in chopped walnuts.
Wrap in plastic food wrap; refrigerate 4 hours or overnight.
Serve with crackers or vegetable sticks. - 30.7518
Mini Cheese Balls
Combine first 5 ingredients in medium bowl and blend well.
Shape mixture into small balls or roll into cylinder.
Coat with sesame seed.
Cover with foil or plastic wrap and chill.
Serve with crackers. - 30.6246
Smores! Who love them. From the minute the first batch is prepared the whole family invades the kitchen! Try this Smores rcipe for yourself! - 28.2731
Campfire Banana S'mores
Twist up the traditional campfire s’mores by adding a banana to the mix. This will become a new favorite to your camping tradition. - 0
Cheese Roll With Strawberries
Whip cheese, and form into a roll.
Wrap in wax paper, and refrigerate.
Immediately before serving, roll the cheese in brown sugar.
Place on a serving tray with strawberries on one side and crackers on the other.
Delightiul as a dessert or lor brunch. - 22.8895
Savory Chicken Breasts
Remove skins from the chicken breasts.
With a flat plate or platter, press the chicken as flat as possible.
Place 3 slices of ham on each breast.
Lay cheese on top, in the middle of ham.
Enfold the cheese: fold one side of chicken and ham over the cheese;... - 41.7175
Two Cheese Logs
Blend all ingredients except paprika.
Shape into 2 rolls about 7 x 1 1/2 inches.
Sprinkle paprika on foil.
Roll the cheese logs in the paprika, coating evenly.' Wrap in foil.
Slice to serve on crackers. - 31.5575
Homemade Faux Chocolate Éclair Cake
What better way to quell a chocolate craving better than one of these delicious chocolate éclair cakes. Quick and easy, chocolate éclair cake is extremely easy to put together. One good thing about this dish is that it tastes absolutely heavenly the next... - 108.237
Holiday Seafood Spread
Line 1-quart bowl or mold with plastic wrap and coat with nonstick cooking spray.
Combine yogurt, cream cheese, dill weed, lemon juice and hot pepper sauce, if desired, in food processor; process until smooth.
Add surimi; process using on/off pulsing action... - 37.8181
Puerto Rican Turkey Sausage
Remove skin and meat from turkey bones.
Grind turkey skin, meat, and ham twice through the finest blade of a meat grinder.
Beat in 7 eggs, one at a time.
Stir in truffles, mushrooms, salt, nutmeg, and pepper.
It may be necessary to add some... - 46.2426
1) Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2) In 2 greased baking pans, place the fish and sprinkle with the salt pepper, paprika and oregano to taste.
3) Pour 1/2 cup olive oil over the fish in each pan and add the crushed garlic.
4) Place the... - 44.5065
Birthday Cherry Pie
1. Prebake the pie shell according to package directions, or by lining the shell with waxed paper, filling it with dried beans or pie beads, and baking until golden, 10-15 minutes.
2. Blend the softened cream cheese and milk in a mixer. Add the lemon juice... - 28.1176
Freezer Burgers With Dry Onion Soup Mix
Mix ground beef, onion soup mix and cracker crumbs.
Shape mixture into eight 4 1/2-inch patties.
Wrap each patty in single thickness of aluminum foil; freeze.
Wrap each bun in aluminum foil; freeze.
Heat frozen hamburgers and buns (in foil wrappings) in 425°... - 23.5963
Mixed Fruit Cheese Ball
In a bowl, combine the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, sour cream and coriander; mix well.
Stir in the fruit.
Shape into a ball; roll in pecans.
Wrap tightly in plastic wrap.
Refrigerate until serving.
Serve with apples and crackers. - 41.5591
Combine the cream cheese, mayonnaise and sour cream in a small bowl and blend well.
Spread the cream cheese mixture over a 12 inch round plate that has an edge.
Layer the bell pepper, tomato, green onions, shrimp, seafood cocktail sauce and mozzarella cheese... - 35.4598
Dill Tahini Dip
1) In a small mixing bowl, add all ingredients.
2) Thoroughly combine all the ingredients.
3) Place inside the refrigerator for 30 minutes by covering with a plastic wrap.
4) Serve the dip with crackers, chips or any other snacks of your... - 33.246
Party Cheese Ball
Set aside 3/4 cup of chopped walnuts. Combine all remaining ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly. Form into a ball. Roll in reserved walnuts.
Cover with wax paper or plastic wrap and refrigerate until firm. Serve with crackers. - 29.8292
Chocolate Icebox Pudding
Fold all the ingredients into the chocolate-gelatin mixture.
Line pie tins with crushed graham crackers or vanilla wafers.
Add filling, cover with plastic wrap and place in the freezer - 29.0582
Broccoli Blue Cheese Casserole
Advance preparation: Cook broccoli according to package directions; drain well.
In saucepan melt 2 tablespoons butter; stir in flour.
Stir in cream cheese and blue cheese.
Add milk; cook and stir till bubbly.
Stir in broccoli.
Pour into 1-quart casserole,... - 35.7613
Combine the first seven ingredients; pat into a bowl lined with plastic wrap.
Cover with the wrap and chill.
Invert onto a serving platter and sprinkle with parsley. - 32.4229
Parmesan Cheese Snack
Blend together first 3 ingredients.
Stir in olives.
On waxed paper, shape into two 1 1/2x5-inch rolls.
Roll in chopped dried beef or parsley.
Wrap carefully; chill several hours or overnight.
To serve, slice and pass with assorted crackers. - 28.607
Messer's Garlic Cheese
Blend all ingredients thoroughly (grind together American cheese and garlic, mash in the cream cheese).
Divide mixture into about 6 pieces and form each into a small roll about 3/4 inch in diameter.
Wrap rolls separately and store in refrigerator several... - 25.128
Pineapple Cheese Ball
Beat cream cheese with a fork until smooth.
Gradually stir in pineapple, 1 cup pecans, green pepper, onion and salt.
Shape into a ball and roll in remaining nuts.
Wrap gently in foil.
Place cheese on board with crackers.
Garnish, if desired,... - 37.9414
In bowl, blend first three ingredients; spread in bottom of 3 cup mold or crock lightly oiled and lined with plastic wrap extending up over edges.
Chill while preparing 2 nd layer.
Blend 2nd layer ingredients.
Spread evenly over first layer.
Blend... - 41.792
Layered Sun Dried Tomato And Artichoke Spread
Nikki Shaw from the Kraft Kitchens shares a creative recipe that's an elegant spin on traditional artichoke dip. Instead of blending all of the ingredients together, each flavor is layered between a smooth layer of cream cheese. Layered Sundried Tomato and... - 120.946
Frozen Chocolate Banana
1) Insert an ice cream bar stick in each banana half at the cut end, wrap in a wax paper or foil and freeze until hardened.
2) On a wax paper sheet, spread half of the cracker crumbs.
3) Coat a banana half with 1/2 teaspoon syrup, then roll in the... - 30.5894
Garden Cheese Spread
Combine cheeses and butter in food processor.
Process until smooth.
Spoon into small bowl.
Add remaining ingredients; stir until mixed.
Refrigerate until ready to serve.
Using plastic wrap, form cheese into a ball.
Place in center of plate; surround with... - 42.0809
Cocktail Spread Aux Fines Herbes
These Cocktail Spread Aux Fines Herbes makes a mindblowing combination with crackers ! Try out this Cocktail Spread Aux Fines Herbes and serve up a fabulous snack to your family ! Your suggestions are welcome ! - 29.9295
Soften cream cheese; add remaining cheeses and pecans.
Grind onion, garlic and pimentos together; blend with cheese mixture, pepper and salt.
Form three logs; roll in paprika.
Wrap with waxed paper; store in freezer.
Thinly slice; serve on crackers. - 34.4853
Combine the tomato soup and cream cheese in the top of a double boiler over simmering water.
Cook until blended and hot, stirring occasionally.
Remove from heat.
Stir in the Worcestershire sauce and mayonnaise.
Add the gelatin mixture, celery, onions and... - 40.9587
Cheesy Eggplant Slices
Tear off four 18x18-inch pieces of heavy-duty foil.
Sprinkle eggplant slices with salt and pepper.
Dip each eggplant slice into melted butter, then into crushed cheese crackers.
Place two slices of eggplant on each square of foil.
Wrap foil loosely around... - 26.9356
Chocolate Cherry Frozen Pie
1) In a small bowl, drizzle the chocolate syrup over the cracker crumbs and stir to combine.
2) In a 9-inch pie plate, press the crumb mixture over bottom and up sides, keep aside.
3) In a medium mixing bowl, beat the frozen dessert with an electric... - 36.685
1) In a bowl of water, soak the herring overnight
2) Take care to change the water twice
3) Drain the water and keep aside
4) Using a sharp knife, chop the fish, apples, eggs together
5) In a shallow dish, place the bread and pour the vinegar over... - 42.2869
Calf's Brains Appetizer
1) In a saucepan, add the vinegar, water and salt
2) Bring the liquids to a boil
3) Add the brains and cook for 25 minutes
4) Drain the brain into a colander and allow to cool
5) Using a sharp knife, chop the brains, onion, oil, pepper and lemon... - 40.175
Weight Loss Diet Guacamole
Guacamole is one the most popular healthy snacks you can eat when on a weight loss diet or when you are pregnant. Dashma shares her recipe of guacamole which she has included in her 3 Stage total transformation diet plan. She also shares health benefits of... - 114.004
Broccoli Blue Cheese Casserole
Broccoli Blue Cheese Casserole is something you got to try out. This casserole can never be a wrong choice to add to your party menu. Just give this Broccoli Blue Cheese Casserole a try, you will be happy that you did. - 42.1041
Party Cheese Log
Cream Cheddar, cream, and blue cheeses together in a howl.
Blend in mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, and onion salt.
Chill if necessary.
Shape into a long roll; coat as desired.
Wrap in aluminum foil and chill overnight.
Slice cheese log and... - 35.403
Hampshire Bacon Dumplings
1) In a basin sift flour and salt together.
2) Add remaining ingredients and mix water to make firm dough.
3) Lightly flour a surface and turn the mixture on it. With hand shape into a flat roll.
4) Grease a double-thickness greaseproof paper and... - 42.7851