- » Wrapped Breadstick
Wrapped Breadstick Recipes
Enjoy our collection of wrapped breadstick recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for wrapped breadstick recipes.
Three Grain Breadsticks
1. Place the yeast in a large bowl, add 1 cup of warm water (105-115°) and cover the bowl with plastic wrap; set aside for 10 minutes.
2. In another large bowl combine 1 cup of whole wheat flour, the all-purpose and rye flours, black pepper, salt and ground... - 30.3582
Porcini Parmesan Breadsticks
1. In a blender or food processor, whirl dried mushrooms to a fine powder. Let powder settle before removing lid. Pour powder through a fine strainer into a small bowl; reserve any mushroom grinds remaining in strainer for other uses.
2. In a large bowl,... - 31.477
Heat oven to 350Â°F.
Cut eight 9-inch squares of heavy-duty foil.
Fold each square in half to form a triangle.
Hold the triangle with the long side at the bottom as shown in the diagram.
Roll the lower right corner A over to point B to form a cone.
Roll... - 30.6268
In a large bowl, sprinkle yeast and sugar over warm water; let stand until foamy (about 5 minutes).
Add lemon peel, salt, rosemary, 2 tablespoons of the oil, and 11/2 cups of the flour.
Beat with a heavy spoon or an electric mixer until dough is glossy and... - 37.6523
1. Preheat oven to 375°F.
2. Take 2 large cookie sheets and grease generously and sprinkle with cornmeal.
3. Fill flour into a measuring cup and level off.
4. In a large bowl, mix 1 cup flour, 1 cup cornmeal, sugar, salt and yeast; mix... - 49.2276
Betty's Guiltfree Cauliflower Breadsticks
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Guiltfree Cauliflower Breadsticks. These are made with cauliflower, eggs, and mozzarella cheese and are a low -fat, low-calorie substitute for breadsticks made with flour. - 0
Rosemary Fennel Breadsticks
In large bowl, combine yeast, salt, fennel seeds, rosemary, pepper, and 2 cups flour.
With spoon, stir in 1 1/3 cups very warm water (120° to 130°F.); beat vigorously with spoon 1 minute.
Stir in olive oil.
Gradually stir in 2 1/4 cups flour.
Turn dough... - 41.7857
Party Bread Sticks
In the large bowl of an electric mixer stir together 1 cup of the flour, the sugar, salt, and yeast.
Add oil, then gradually stir in hot water.
Beat at medium speed for 2 minutes.
Add 1/2 cup more flour and beat at high speed for 2 minutes.
Stir in 1 1/2 to 2... - 41.1621
Mesquite Grilled Chicken En Croute
In resealable plastic bag, combine Mesquite Marinade and chicken.
Marinate in refrigerator 30 minutes.
Grill over hot coals (or under broiler) 5 minutes, just until no longer pink.
In small bowl, combine red bell pepper, nuts, chiles, lime juice, Seasoned... - 44.5389
Crispy Bacon Sticks
Microwave Directions: Spread 1/4 cup cheese on plate.
Press one side of bacon into cheese; wrap diagonally around breadstick with cheese-coated side toward stick.
Place on paper plate or microwave-safe baking sheet lined with paper towels.
Repeat with... - 24.9848
Bacon Sticks is an amazingly delicious recipe. Try this tempting and alluring Bacon Sticks; I am sure you will always want to have it in your coming parties! - 21.2347
Microwave Bacon Sticks
1. Make slices of bacon in half lengthwise and wrap each half around breadstick, spiral fashion.
2. Line 3 thicknesses of paper towel into a glass baking dish.
3. Place bacon sticks on top, cover with another paper towel to avoid spattering and cook on... - 26.7843
Spicy Cheese And Capicola Appetizers
This spicy cheese and cappicola appetizers is prepared with ham cappicola. A quick fix appetizer recipe, the thinly sliced ham is spread with a mix of neufchatel cheese flavored with horseradish and mustard and wrapped around a breadstick to serve. - 24.9923
Turkey Antipasto Tray
Cut oven roasted turkey breast slices into 3 x 1/2 inch strips; fold strips crosswise in half and stuff into holes of black olives.
Layer 3 slices turkey salami alternately with 2 slices Provolone cheese.
Cut stack into 8 wedges.
Repeat with remaining... - 42.7562
Lay bologna or cold-cut slices on a flat surface.
Spoon a generous 1 tablespoon cheese spread over each slice.
Place a breadstick on edge of each slice; roll up.
Lay ham slices on a flat surface.
Arrange cheese slices on ham.
Spread cheese with a thin layer... - 35.7835
Bugs In A Blanket
1) Preeat oven to 375ÂºF.
2) Unroll dough; separate at perforations into 12 breadsticks.
3) With knife or kitchen scissors, cut each breadstick in half crosswise, making 24 pieces.
4) Wrap each piece of dough around center of each... - 35.7631
1) Into large bowl, place the eggplant and add in salt
2) Allow to stand for about 10 minutes
3) Drain the water and pat dry the egg plant
4) Into a skillet, add in the oil
5) Tip in the celery and saute for 5 minutes
6) Add in the onion and saute... - 49.0347
A simple dish, made to look like mummies. - 38.0565
Pesto Cheese Torta
Prepare Quick Pesto; set aside.
Spread pine nuts in a 9-inch pie pan and bake in a 350° oven until golden (about 7 minutes), shaking pan occasionally.
In a food processor or a large bowl, combine ricotta cheese, mascarpone, and pesto.
Whirl or beat with an... - 39.2471
1. Prepare the Creamy Herb Dressing Parmesan: Drop the garlic through the feed tube of a food processor with the motor running; process until the garlic is finely chopped. Turn off the motor. Add the mayonnaise, yogurt, Parmesan cheese, capers, reserved... - 37.8888
Cream Cheese And Olive Dip
The richness of the cream cheese is the perfect foil to the savory saltiness of the green olives and cheese. The combination will surely make this dip the hit of any party. Olives make everything better. - 0
Cauliflower Parsley Salad With Chicken
1. Bring 2 cups of water to a boil in a small skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken, reduce the heat to low, partially cover the pan and simmer 10 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through. Transfer the chicken to a plate, cover loosely with... - 37.0843
Wrapped Breadstick Recipes By Category