- » Wrapped Bass
Wrapped Bass Recipes
Enjoy our collection of wrapped bass recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for wrapped bass recipes.
Combine the salt and ice water to make a brine.
Remove the scales, entrails and fins of the bass.
Cut off the heads and tails.
Clean as thoroughly as for frying immediately.
Soak the bass in the brine for 20 minutes, then lift out.
Wrap each bass in freezer... - 21.5827
Poached Whole Bass
Place all ingredients except fish in a large flat pan; bring to boil and cook for 10 minutes.
Wrap fish in cheesecloth, lower into liquid, and simmer, covered, for 16 to 20 minutes. - 28.0627
Poached Striped Bass
The poached striped bass is a lovely recipe for preparing bass with vegetables and fresh herbs. cooked in wine, water and olive oil mixture, flavored with lemon juice, the bass is cooked along with thyme, bay leaves and parsley along with peppercorns,... - 48.9361
Poached Striped Bass
This Poached Bass is simply awesome! Try this fish with irresistible seasonings for your next meal and let me know if you like it ! Your suggestions for this Poached Bass are welcome ! - 38.8286
Wash fish in cold water, pat dry, set aside.
Place butter and onion in 1 1/2-quart glass bowl.
Cook on HI (max. power) 2 minutes, or until onion is transparent.
Add all other ingredients except brown sauce and water.
Stuff fish with mixture.
Place... - 37.2394
Cumin-crusted Bass Fillets
1. Preheat oven to 375°.
2. Cook cumin seeds in a large skillet over medium heat 2 minutes or until toasted. Place cumin, salt, and pepper in a spice or coffee grinder,- process until finely ground. Rub cumin mixture over top and bottom sides of fillets.
3.... - 24.3574
Pepper Lemon Cured Striped Bass
1. With vegetable peeler or fish scaler, remove any scales from fish. With knife, cut 3 or 4 slashes, about 1/2 inch deep, on each side of fish. Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels.
2. In small bowl, mix lemon peel, salt, and seasoned pepper. With hands,... - 28.3161
Black Bass With Walnuts
Remove head, tail, fins, and the skin surrounding them.
Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon salt inside fish.
Wrap in large sheet of wax paper, with folded seam at top.
Place on microwave-proof trivet in a baking dish.
Cook for 3 minutes.
Rotate the dish half a turn.
Cook... - 41.7196
Orange Gingered Sea Bass
1) Combine together all the ingredients in a small mixing bowl, except for the fillets, and stir well to thoroughly combine. Set the mixture aside.
2) Arrange the fillets on a microwavable serving platter, in a single layer. With half of the vegetable... - 40.4465
Baked Whole Sea Bass Bearnaise
1. Clean and scale fish if needed. Cut off fins. Dry well.
2. Cut out a large piece of foil for each piece of fish which will enclose it completely.
3. Brush the foil with melted butter or oil, and lay the piece offish in the center.
4. Lift edges of foil,... - 41.9052
Baked Stuffed Bass
Looking for an exquisite dish that is easy and simple to make? This wonderful, tangy and delicious Baked Stuffed Bass is just what you were waiting to get your hands on. A family favorite, this one is sure to win some hearts!!! - 47.2536
Sea Bass With Vegetable Nage
Preheat oven to 400°.
Remove white papery skin from garlic head (do not peel or separate cloves).
Rub 1/2 teaspoon olive oil over garlic head, and wrap in aluminum foil.
Bake garlic at 400° for 45 minutes; let cool 10 minutes.
Separate garlic cloves; peel 4... - 39.4429
Stuffed Sea Bass With Montpellier Butter
To make the Montpellier butter, bring a small saucepan of water to a boil, then add the onion and cook gently for 5 minutes, to soften.
Add the spinach, parsley and watercress to the water, and cook for 1 minute.
Pour into a colander, then refresh under a... - 42.9743
Foil Baked Bass
1. Wash and clean cavity of fish, removing the head, if desired.
2. Pat dry on paper toweling
3. Cut a large piece of foil to wrap the fish.
4. Heat broiler on high.
5. Place fish in center of foil piece.
6. Spread softened butter and... - 46.1777
Bass In Bouillon
1) In a pan, combine water, wine, vinegar, onion, and seasoning and let it boil.
2) In a cheesecloth, wrap the fish and lower gently into the pan.
3) Cook the fish for 15-20 minutes or until done ensuring the liquid never boils.
4) When done, gently... - 37.9739
Microwave Steamed Bass With Ginger
Cut fillets crosswise into 1-inch-wide strips.
To butterfly fish, cut down the center length of each strip almost all the way through, then open out flat.
Set butterflied fish pieces on a 9- to 10-inch nonmetal plate and drizzle evenly with orange juice and... - 31.0139
Rinse fillets thoroughly in cold water; pat dry, and sprinkle with salt, pepper, and paprika.
Set fillets aside.
Place 2 slices bacon on a large piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil; place a bass fillet lengthwise on each bacon slice.
Sprinkle 1/2 teaspoon lemon... - 36.3232
Whole Stuffed Sea Bass En Croute With Confetti Beurre Blanc
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil, add the rice, and boil until almost tender, about 7 minutes.
Drain well and add the parsley, shredded carrots, salt, and pepper and mix.
Heat the butter and oil in a medium skillet just until the butter foams.
Add... - 45.6564
Black Bass Geviche And Chayote Mibasol Salad
Preheat the broiler (or use a small kitchen blowtorch).
Place the sea bass fillet under the hot broiler for 1 to 2 minutes, only as long as it takes for the skin to get browned and bubbly.
Remove the fillets from the broiler and wrap in plastic wrap.
Freeze... - 42.3404
Foil Wrapped Whole Fish
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Arrange lemon and onion slices in fish cavity.
Lightly sprinkle all over with salt and pepper.
Place fish on a large piece of heavy-duty foil, top with bay leaves, and wrap securely.
Set fish in center of cooking grate.
Place lid on... - 36.4628
Tropical Fruit Gazpacho
Chill yourself with this a cold tropical fruit gazpacho on hottest days of summer. Watch this interesting video that presents an amazing recipe for gazpacho that can be made within no time. The recipe is simple and easy made with the any of the tropical... - 109.79
Cornish Striper Pastries
In large mixing bowl, combine all pastry ingredients, except shortening and water.
Cut in shortening to form coarse crumbs.
Sprinkle with water, 1 tablespoon at a time, mixing with fork until particles are moistened and cling together.
Form dough into... - 43.4205
Grilled Baramundi In Banana Leaf With Vegetables And Vanilla Sauce
Sea bass fillet Season the fish fillet with salt, pepper and curry powder.
Slice tomatoes, lemon and ginger and arrange them on the fish fillet.
Wrap each fillet in a piece of banana leaf.
Grill the fish on charcoal.
Vegetables Turn (see glossary) and boil... - 43.1606
Pan seared sea bass with saffron cream sauce
sea bass 04 0z steak
Onion -½ medium(fine chopped)
Garlic -01 tablespoon
white wine-½ cup
Heavy cream- 1 cup
Saffron - few flakes
# saute onion and garlic and deglace with white wine .add cream... - 23.934
Using a razor-sharp knife, cut the fish into the thinnest possible slices.
Arrange the slices offish attractively on 6 platters, traditionally oblong.
Garnish with the radish, carrot and turnip in small piles.
Cover with plastic wrap and chill for 1 hour.
Mix... - 32.7085
Fish In Foil
Fish In Foil has a great taste. Fish In Foil gets its taste from fish mixed with rosemary, flavored with lemon juice, wrapped in a foil. Fish In Foil is inspired by many restaurants across world. - 43.6758
Simple Poached Fish
"Lean fish generally give best results for boiling since they do not fall apart as readily as fat fish. Whole fish, slices or fillets may be used.
1. Wrap the fish in cheesecloth or parchment paper, place in wire basket or place fish on plate and wrap both in... - 25.1778
Saute vegetables in olive oil for 5 to 10 minutes.
Add water or stock, tomatoes, and seasonings.
If desired, 1 cup white wine may be added in place of 1 cup water or stock.
Simmer until vegetables are tender.
Add fide and cook until pasta is tender.
Meanwhile... - 46.0434
Bring water, vegetables, herbs, seasonings and oil to boil, cover, lower heat and simmer 20 minutes.
Wrap fish in cheesecloth, raise heat, add fish, lower heat and poach gently 10 to 12 minutes until just tender.
Place a slice of bread into each of 8 bowls,... - 39.7571
1. Combine 1/4 teaspoon pepper, tomato, and next 4 ingredients (tomato through tequila) in a small bowl. Cover and chill 1 hours.
Tequila Sauce a
2. Preheat oven to 350°.
3. Combine 1/4 teaspoon pepper, flour, and salt in a shallow bowl,-dredge fish in flour... - 32.1521
Fish Paturi an authentic way of cooking fish, creates a unique taste and flavor. It can be take with basmati rice. - 44.3616
Grilled Stuffed Bluefish
1. Prepare outdoor grill for barbecuing.
2. With vegetable peeler or fish scaler, remove any scales from fish. Cut 3 or 4 crosswise slashes, about 1/2 inch deep, on each side of fish. Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels.
3. In 10-inch skillet over medium... - 36.5796
Cook rice according to preferred method.
Toss rice gently, while it is still hot, with vinegar.
Cool to room temperature.
Soak mushrooms in hot water to cover, until they are soft.
Drain, squeeze water out, and reserve water.
Cut out and discard stems; cut... - 44.0389
Baked Red Snapper With Chili Sauce
1. Preheat the oven to 450°. Cut out four 12 x 16-inch pieces of parchment paper or foil.
2. Place the orange, lemon, and lime zests in a food processor or blender. Gradually add the orange juice, lemon juice, lime juice, oil, vinegar, garlic, chili powder,... - 39.9533
Fillet fish (or have it done at the fish market), reserving all trimmings.
Wrap fish fillets and refrigerate.
Place trimmings in an 8-quart kettle; add water, clam juice, and bay leaf.
Bring to a boil over high heat; then cover, reduce heat, and simmer for 1... - 44.7452
Cold Salmon Poached In White Wine
1. Day before serving: Wipe salmon inside and out with damp paper towel. (If roasting pan is too small, cut off tail.) Wrap fish (with tail) in double thickness of cheesecloth, leaving 6 inches of cloth at each end; tie ends with string.
2. Prepare Court... - 47.1782
Steamed Spicy Fish With Black Mushrooms And Ham
1) With boiling water, cover the mushrooms and allow them to soak for about 30 minutes.
2) From the ham or prosciutto, trim the fat. Mince the fat and reserve about 1 tablespoon of it. Cut the ham into squares measuring about an inch.
3) Wash... - 46.5398
Wrapped Bass Recipes By Category