- » World Raisin Cake
World Raisin Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of World Raisin Cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for World Raisin Cake recipes.
The World's Best Carrot Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Grease three cake pans of 9-inches each and flour them. Line the bottoms with wax paper and then grease and flour the paper.
3) Onto a sheet of wax paper, sift together the baking soda,... - 47.8291
Raisin Spice Cupcakes
1 Preheat the oven to 350°Fahrenheit.
2 Grease muffin cup or line with paper baking cups.
3 In a pan, boil raisins in water 5 minutes.
4 Drain and reserve 1/4 cup liquid (if necessary add water to make 1/4 cup).
5 Allow to... - 47.4234
1) Take a bowl and mix together all dry ingredients. Add fat and mix.
2) Stir in raisins, syrup and chopped peel.
3) Pour adequate amount of water and make mixture of a consistency that is easy to beat. Beat all the ingredients nicely.
4) Take a... - 44.4917
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) In a small saucepan, heat the rum and pour over the raisins in a small bowl, keep aside.
3) In a small saucepan, warm 1/2 cup milk, mix with 1 teaspoon granulated sugar and yeast in a small bowl and... - 46.1358
German Tea Muffins
German Tea Muffins are super delicious muffins that you simply shouldnâ€™t miss. I served it for an informal tea party at home last weekend and the guests loved it. Try this German Tea Muffins recipe and you will understand why. - 39.1586
Rich Cherry And Almond Fruit Cake
Fruitcake has a fine taste. Fruitcake gets its taste from eggs mixed with flour and topped with raisins and nuts. Fruitcake is inspired by many bakeries all over the world. - 46.2556
Plum Cake is popular with my family, its sure to be so with your family too. I prepare this Plum Cake with Fruits as the main ingredient. This delicacy is served as Dessert world-wide. Tell me how you enjoyed my Plum Cake. Feedback helps to keep me going and... - 50.5401
Japanese has a fruitcake filled recipe. Japanese gets its taste from flour mixed with eggs flavored with spices and filled with fruit cake filling. Japanese is inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 45.7898
Kathleen's Rich Fruit Cake
1) Wash fruits and mix together with water, oil, treacle, spice, grated rinds.
2) Make a thin mixture of arrowroot and 2 tablespoons of water.
3) Add flour and arrowroot mixture to fruit mixture and mix well.
4) Take a large cake tin and grease it.... - 45.81
Eggless Fruit Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F/180°C (Gas Mark 4).
2. Grease a cake tin and line it with greaseproof paper to come an inch (2.5 cm) above the sides of the tin.
3. Brush the paper with melted fat.
4. In a bowl sift together the flour,... - 48.5884
Nova Scotia Black Fruit Cake
Personally, I think that this Nova Scotia Black Fruitcake recipe is the best in the world, that is why I am excited about sharing this with you. I have a weakness for almond, thus I prepare this recipe often. This compelling Nova Scotia Black Fruitcake is the... - 44.0515
Dark Fruit Cake
1 Plump the raisins by washing the raisins then spreading out in a flat pan and cover.
2 Heat in 350°Fahrenheit oven until they become full and round.
3 Preheat the oven to 250°Fahrenheit.
4 Grease four 9 1/4 x 5 1/4 x 2 3/4-inch... - 47.5563
Christmas Fruit Cake Cookies
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees
2. In a large bowl, place the oleo, butter and brown sugar. Cream well
3. Add the eggs, cinnamon, cloves, allspice, soda and milk and mix well
4. Add the flour while alternating with the whiskey
5. Add... - 46.8693
White Fruit Cake
1) In a bowl, combine the chopped fruit and nuts with 3/4 cup of the flour.
2) In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar well.
3) To this, sift together the flour and baking powder.
4) To this, alternately add floured fruit along... - 47.9101
1 Preheat the oven to 350°Fahrenheit.
2 Grease a 9 1/4 x 5 1/4 x 2 3/4-inch loaf pan and dust with flour.
3 In a bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
4 Add in eggs, beating well.
5 In another bowl, sift the 2... - 48.1362
Dried Apple Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) Into a mixing bowl, sift together the dry ingredients.
3) In a small bowl, cream butter and sugar and add to the dry ingredients.
4) One at a time, add eggs to this.
5) Gradually, add apples,... - 49.9261
Very Best Fruit Cake
Very Best Fruit Cake is a special occasion cake. Very Best Fruit Cake gets its lovely taste from fruits mixed with all spices and eggs, flavored with rum. Very Best Fruit Cake is inspired by many bakeries around the world. - 48.6645
1) Mix all ingredients in order given and beat them nicely.
2) Take a well-lined, greased 9-inch (23 cm) cake tin and pour the batter in it.
3) Bake for 2 hours at 300 degrees and then decrease heat to 250 degrees. Cover the cake with greaseproof... - 41.3868
Christmas Nut Cake
1) In a bowl, combine fruit and whiskey. Let the fruit soak overnight.
2) Next day, preheat the oven to 250 degrees.
3) In a bowl, cream butter and sugar well.
4) To this, add eggs slowly, beating well after each addition.
5) Stir in the... - 47.5279
Lane Cake Filling
Lane Cake Filling has an excellent taste. Lane Cake Filling gets its savor from eggs mixed with pecans and coconut flaked. Lane Cake Filling is used by many across the world. - 29.986
Welsh Pork Cake
1 Preheat the oven to 350°Fahrenheit.
2 Grease two 9 1/4 x 5 1/4 x 2 3/4.-inch loaf pans and line with paper.
3 In a bowl, mix sausage, raisins, dates, nuts, sugar, orange peel and boiling water mixing thoroughly.
4 In another... - 46.0562
1. Wash fruits and dunk dates in hot water for about 20 minutes.
2. In a bowl combine rice, coconut, seeds, rice flour and spice.
3. Chop apples, and soaked fruit and combine it with dry ingredients. Add spoonful of water and oil and combine them... - 43.1777
Carrot Applesauce Cake With Apricot Glaze
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees C.
2. Grease two 9-inch cake pans.
3. In a bowl, mix all the dry ingredients together.
4. In another bowl, mix all wet ingredients together.
5. Mix both wet and dry ingredients together. Stir it well so... - 46.3656
Refrigerator Bran Muffins
Refrigerator Bran Muffins has a great taste. Refrigerator Bran Muffins gets its desired taste from flour mixed with buttermilk and eggs and flavored with shortening. Refrigerator Bran Muffins is inspired many food joints across the world. - 35.1201
1) Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2) In a bowl, mix together applesauce, brown sugar, raisins and cinnamon.
3) Into an ungreased, round layer 9x1 1/2 inches pan, put this mix.
4) Heat in the oven for 15 minutes, at 375 degrees.
5) In... - 45.3706
Soften yeast in water.
Melt butter in milk; add sugar, salt, and cardamom; cool to lukewarm.
Stir in 2 cups of the flour.
Add egg; beat well.
Stir in yeast, fruits, peels, nuts.
Add enough remaining flour to make soft dough.
Turn out on lightly floured... - 41.7811
Bread Pudding With Rum Sauce
Bread Pudding With Rum Sauce is an amazingly delicious dessert recipe. The effortlessly prepared Bread Pudding With Rum Sauce is a dish that you would love to serve at your party. - 43.4916
Brandy Walnut Fruitcake
1. Preheat oven to 275 degrees C.
2. Grease two 9x5x3 loaf tins.
3. In a large mixing bowl, take dates.
4. In an electric mixer, take dried pineapple pieces and 1/3rd cup flour. Turn the on and off successively to coarsely chop... - 44.65
1. Take a deep mixing bowl, add the lukewarm milk. Scatter the yeast and 1 teaspoon of sugar. Allow the mixture stand for 2 or 3 minutes, then stir well.
2. For about 5 minutes, keep the bowl in a warm, draft-free place such as an unlighted oven, so... - 48.8092