- » Worcestershire Mayonnaise
Worcestershire Mayonnaise Recipes
Enjoy our collection of worcestershire mayonnaise recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for worcestershire mayonnaise recipes.
Mayonnaise has a Miraculous taste. The Tabasco sauce and white vinegar gives the Mayonnaise Appetizing taste. - 29.1499
The russian salad dressing is a savory and tangy salad dressing made with lemon juice and mayonnaise along with worcestershire sauce. Hot and peppy, the russian dressing has chili sauce in it and can be used for fish or meat salads. - 28.234
All Mix Sauce
If you are making an appetizer and don't know what dip to serve with? Don't worry, check out the video of the delicious All Mix Sauce. A great blend of horseradish, Worcestershire sauce , and lemon juice. The perfect sauce to be accompanied with any appetizer. - 96.8713
Combine mayonnaise, onion, garlic, lemon juice, sherry, Worcestershire, and herbs; mix well. - 23.4573
Combine mayonnaise, onion, garlic, lemon juice, sherry, Worcestershire, and herbs; mix well.
Makes 1 1/4 cups. - 23.0299
1. Beat the egg white stiff, fold it into the mayonnaise, add the Worcestershire sauce.
2. Light the broiler and have ready a cooky sheet or shallow pan.
3. Lay the crackers or wafers in the pan. Drop a spoonful of the mayonnaise mixture onto each. Set the... - 24.9164
Cold Tomato Mayonnaise
Gently mix chili sauce, Worcestershire sauce, tomato, chives and parsley into mayonnaise.
Chill. - 25.2523
Hampton Imperial Crab
Hampton Imperial Crab has a Fine taste. The eggs and milk gives the Hampton Imperial Crab Magnificent taste. Must catch it - 43.09
Seasoned Mustard Mayonnaise Sauce
1) Take a small bowl and combine all the ingredients together.
2) Mix them thoroughly
3) Transfer the sauce into small bowls and serve with hot dishes. - 28.1176
Mayonnaise Chicken With Nuts
Dissolve gelatin in 1 cup stock; when it is cool, stir in mayonnaise and Worcestershire sauce, and then other ingredients.
Mold in 2 bread pans; chill and serve on lettuce. - 32.1614
Into blender, put egg, onions, parsley, garlic, and lemon juice.
Blend until pulverized.
Slowly add 1 pint of oil, blending all the while.
Add sugar, mustard, Tabasco, salt, Worcestershire and vinegar. - 33.7977
Roquefort Mayonnaise Dressing
Blend 3 ounces cream cheese, softened, in a bowl with 3 ounces Roquefort cheese, crumbled.
Stir in 1/2 cup light cream, 1/2 cup mayonnaise, 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce, 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder, and 1/4 teaspoon dry mustard.
Beat until fluffy and... - 18.1433
Maryland Crab Cakes With Mayonnaise
In a medium bowl, combine egg, 3/4 cup breadcrumbs, mayonnaise, parsley, Worcestershire sauce, seafood seasoning or crab seasoning, mustard and red pepper.
Add salt and black pepper to taste.
Gently fold in crabmeat.
Shape mixture into 6 balls; flatten into... - 42.466
Shrimp Salad With Mayonnaise
Peel and devein the shrimp.
Separate the lettuce into leaves.
Cover a serving platter with the lettuce and arrange the shrimp in the center, ringed with the tomato and lemon slices.
Combine the dressing ingredients in a small bowl and blend... - 31.7588
Eggs In Curry Mayonnaise
1. In a sauce pan, place egg and add water to cover them.
2. Cover and bring it to boil, and then boil for 10 minutes.
3. Drain eggs and plunge into cold water.
4. When the eggs are cool enough to handle, remove the shells and keep submerged in cold... - 48.9492
1 In a small bowl, beat the egg yolks, mustard, 1 tablespoon (15 ml spoon) of the vinegar and a little salt and pepper using a whisk until slightly thick.
2 Beat in the oil drop by drop,whisking constantly.
3 As the Mayonnaise starts to... - 44.8638
Seafood Cocktail Sauce With Mayonnaise
1) In a bowl, combine the mayonnaise and tomato soup together.
2) Stir in the curry powder, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, salt and pepper to taste.
3) Just before serving fold in the semi-whipped cream.
5) Spoon the Cocktail sauce over... - 39.0015
Fresh Salmon With Russian Mayonnaise
Mix all Russian mayonnaise ingredients together and chill until ready to serve.
Combine baste ingredients.
Place salmon steaks on well-oiled grill above medium-hot coals.
Baste often while fish is cooking.
Cook for 5 to 8 minutes on each side, turning... - 35.7844
Mayonnaise is a classic sauce which can be used in many ways. Mayonnaise is very easy to make so go ahead and try this simple Mayonnaise recipe. - 42.5278
Fish Mousse With Mayonnaise
The fish mausse makes a good dessert. The addition of lemon juice gives the Fish mousse a tangy and bracing taste. The fish mousse is a all season recipe. If you want to impress your love ones then you should try the fish mousse, because it is easy to make... - 45.7152
In medium bowl, with rotary beater, beat may- onnaise, chili sauce, onion, parsley, cayenne, vine- gar, Worcestershire, and horseradish until well blended.
Refrigerate mixture, covered, until serving.
To serve: Arrange lettuce on 8 salad plates.
Place 2 egg... - 33.0339
Low Calorie Mayonnaise
This delicious dressing is a welcome addition to a reducing diet, and may also be safely used by diabetics.
One tablespoon of this dressing equals eight calories. - 27.2692
Spicy Homemade Mayonnaise
Combine all the ingredients except the oil in a bowl.
Blend with a whisk, or in a blender.
Add the oil very gradually in a thin stream, whisking constantly.
Adjust seasonings to taste and refrigerate. - 32.0716
1) In a bowl, combine all the ingredients together and mix thoroughly.
3) Use the Herb Mayonnaise as a sandwich spread or salad dressing or as required. - 35.0288
Beat egg thoroughly in small bowl of electric mixer.
Add oil a teaspoon at a time until half has been added; beat in lemon juice, then remaining oil in several portions.
Blend in all other ingredients and chill before serving. - 29.15
Chilled Mayonnaise Dressing
1.In a bowl, place hard cooked egg yolk and mash it fine.
2.When the yolk is like powder, add uncooked yolk and stir until mixture is smooth, then add sugar, salt, pepper, mustard and sauce.
3.When the whole is well mixed, add gradually, stirring... - 37.5229
Shrimp Mousse With Mayonnaise
Heat undiluted can of tomato soup and stir in cream cheese.
Dissolve gelatin in 1/2 cup cold water and add to hot soup mixture.
Add mayonnaise, celery and green pepper.
Chop the shrimp finely and stir into mixture.
Season with lemon juice, onion... - 38.3609
Hot Crabmeat Dip With Mayonnaise
Place cream cheese in medium bowl.
Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) until softened, 1 to 2 minutes, stirring once.
Shred crabmeat; stir into cream cheese with remaining ingredients.
Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) until dip is heated through, 4 to 7 minutes, stirring once. - 22.3836
Prosciutto Crab Cakes With Red Pepper Mayonnaise
Combine crabmeat, prosciutto, and breadcrumbs in a bowl.
Stir together egg and next 3 ingredients in a small bowl.
Gently fold egg mixture into crabmeat.
Cover and chill at least 1/2 hour.
Shape mixture into 12 patties, using a scant 1/4 cupful... - 41.0469
Poor Boy Sandwiches
1. In bowl mix mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, chili sauce, onion, pickle, Tabasco and salt and refrigerate until ready to use.
2. Split each roll and spread mayonnaise mixture on each side.
3. On bottom half of each roll layer ham, tomatoes, red... - 39.4408
Combine mayonnaise with tomato sauce, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, cayenne pepper and salt and pepper to taste.
Serve with any desired combination of seafood. - 25.9985
1) Into a bowl, mix the sour cream, mayonnaise, hot pepper sauce and worcestershire sauce
2) Place in the refrigerator to chill for 2 hours
3) Serve with meat or a seafood salad - 33.9587
Classic Tartar Sauce For Fish
In a small bowl, combine mayonnaise, sour cream, relish, onion, lemon juice, Worcestershire, and hot pepper seasoning.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes to blend flavors.
Serve with gtilled fish. - 27.1767
In a large bowl, mix all the ingredients.
Chill for several hours to allow flavors to blend. - 33.6805
Fresh Ranch Dressing
Creamy, dilly ranch dressing is so easy to make! Perfect on salads, baked potatoes, sandwiches and more! - 0
In small bowl, stir mayonnaise, chili sauce, green pepper, chives, if using, mustard, Worcestershire, and hot pepper sauce until well mixed.
Cover and refrigerate up to 3 days. - 29.3328
Combine the mayonnaise and chili sauce in a bowl.
Add the remaining ingredients; mix and chill.
Put a generous spoonful of the dressing on each serving of seafood. - 27.9343
Savoury French Salad Dressing
White-wine vinegar, salad oil, and kosher salt combine to make perfectly balanced all-purpose French style vinaigrette. You can store this dressing for up to two weeks and can drizzle it on top of any salad to perk up their flavor. - 98.4783
Creole Shrimp Sauce
1. In a bowl combine all ingredients and chill thoroughly.
2. Sprinkle grated egg yolk over top and serve. - 31.1193
Mix all the ingredients together, until well blended. - 29.9478
Healthy Tartar Sauce
1) Mix together the mayonnaise and mustard in a small bowl, along with the lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce.
2) Add the pickle relish, parsley and capers and stir well.
3) Serve as preferred. - 32.5296
1) Take all the ingredients and blend them well.
2) Allow them to chill for sometime.
3) Serve the dish with any of your favorite dish. - 35.3893
Betty's Favorite Chicken Dipping Sauce
1. In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine mayonnaise, olive oil, chili sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and Dijon mustard.
2. Drop black pepper, onion, garlic, and hot sauce. Mix well. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap and pop it in refrigerator until ready... - 0
Blend all ingredients.
Cover and refrigerate.
Adjust seasoning to taste before serving. - 27.3504
1.Combine mayonnaise, chili sauce, French Dressing, olives, Worcestershire sauce, horseradish, salt, pepper, scallions, pickle relish and lime juice.
2.Mix the ingredients well.
3.Drizzle on salads.. - 33.3503
Blend sour cream and mayonnaise.
Add remaining ingredients; mix well.
Cover; refrigerate at least 1 hour. - 27.2018
Salad With Dill Dressing
1.Chop each lettuce into four wedges.
2.In a large bowl, mix mayonnaise, catsup, Worcestreshire sauce and tabasco sauce.
3.Toss dressing over lettuce wedges and serve. - 34.1463
Spicy Island Dressing
Combine all ingredients in a blender and mix until smooth and creamy, then pour into bowl, cover and chill. - 29.1995
This is how I make my spread for hamburgers. It is easy and very tasty. I use it for almost every hamburger I make. - 116.002
Betty's Honey Mustard Dipping Sauce
1. In a medium-sized bowl, combine mayonnaise, prepared yellow mustard, honey, and grated onion.
2. Add hot sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and celery seed. Mix well.
3. In a serving dish or cruet, transfer the sauce. Cover and pop it in refrigerator... - 0
1) In a bowl, mix together thoroughly all the ingredients.
2) Serve as a dip with vegetables of your choice. - 30.1462
1) In a bowl, combine all the ingredients together; blend thoroughly.
2) Serve the 1 1/2 cups Louis Sauce on broiled or fried fish, in fish salads or on seafood cocktails. - 33.9186
Mix mayonnaise and Durkee sauce, pour in olive oil and beat as if you are making mayonnaise.
Add creole mustard, beat some more.
Add horseradish, beat some more again.
Add catsup, and yes, that's right, beat some more.
Add wine vinegar, still beating.
Then... - 39.9925
Fresh Garden Vegetable Platter With Russian Dressing
Choose a selection of vegetables, some to be cooked to crisp-tender, the majority to be raw and crisp.
You will need 2-3 pounds all together.
For the cooked vegetables, simmer green or yellow beans, snow peas, or broccoli spears in separate pans of unsalted... - 46.183
Creamy Roquefort Dressing
Blend salad dressing with sugar, mustard, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, garlic and onion.
Crumble in Roquefort and stir well.
Mix in 3-4 tablespoons vinegar, depending upon how thick a dressing you want, and use to dress green salads. - 32.4141
Combine all ingredients, beat until well combined. - 28.977
Mix all ingredients.
Cover and chill 30 minutes. - 25.5975
Thoroughly combine all ingredients.
Cover and chill until ready to serve. - 28.7831
1) Arrange all the ingredients to be used in preparation.
2) In a bowl, place all the ingredients and blend well.
3)... - 39.1442
Velma's Dipping Sauce
Place all of the ingredients in the bowl of a food processor fitted with the metal blade.
Process until well blended. - 34.9951
1) In a bowl, add all the ingredients.
2) Mix well.
3) Refrigerate for 20 minutes.
4) Use as a dressing or dip for seafood dishes. - 35.3568
Mix all together and let stand for two hours before serving. - 25.5581
Remoulade Sauce For Seafood
1) In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients.
2) Mix until well blended.
3) Keep in refrigerator for several hours or overnight.
4) Serve the remoulade sauce with cold boiled shrimp, crabmeat, lobster, or with tomatoes. - 42.3427
Combine first 4 ingredients in container of an electric blender or food processor; cover and process until smooth.
Add chives and remaining ingredients; cover and process until mixture is combined.
Transfer to a bowl; cover and chill. - 32.1199
Seafood Louis Sauce
1) In a small mixing bowl, add all the ingredients.
2) Stir well.
3) Cover and place inside refrigerator to chill for several hours.
4) Serve seafood Louis sauce with seafood. - 37.0232
1) In a bowl, mix together all the ingredients.
2) Cove the bowl and chill.
3) Serve curried dressing on salad greens or with raw vegetables. - 34.4977
Zippy Vegetable Dip In A Jiffy
1) Take a mixing bowl and combine all ingredients in it. Mix nicely.
2) Chill for about 1-2 hours.
3) Serve with fresh vegetables. - 35.9011
The cocktail sauce is a very delicate sauce, it's mostly served with fish and crustaceans and it's the main ingredient of the famous shrimp cocktail - 119.288
This is a very interesting recipe for Curry Dip. Served along with an Appetizer, is always relished. Don't rack your brains on what dip to serve or your next party!! - 43.7434
Spicy Sour Cream Sauce For Hot Dogs
1. In a blender jar, put together 1/2 cup sour cream and all remaining ingredients; process at low speed for about 3-5 seconds until onion is chopped finely.
2. Stop the blender and add remaining sour cream.
3. Push ingredients near the blades, blend... - 32.975
Heat oven to 400°.
Mix crabmeat, drained and cartilage removed, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce, celery, and pickle.
Spread on 24 toast rounds.
Top each with 1/4 slice process cheese.
Heat on ungreased baking sheet 15 minutes. - 27.9894
Peel and cut carrots lengthwise.
Boil until tender.
Drain and remove light colored centers.
Place centers in bowl and mash well.
Add to the mashed centers grated cheese, sugar, salt and Worcestershire sauce.
Add mayonnaise to make smooth paste.
Put... - 38.326
Chicken Livers Lorraine
Coat livers generously with flour seasoned with salt and pepper.
Saute gently in butter for not more than 3 minutes on each side.
Remove pan from heat and transfer chicken livers to warm serving dish, Mix mayonnaise and Worcestershire in pan and scrape all... - 29.8648
Classic Club Sandwiches
Classy Club Sandwiches is world famous sandwich. If you like lots of cheeses mixed with meat sandwich then try this Classy Club Sandwiches sandwich, you will just adore it. - 37.2272
Place cucumber, green pepper, onion, and carrot in food processor bowl or container of electric blender, process just until coarsely ground.
Sprinkle gelatin over cold water in a saucepan; let stand 5 minutes.
Place over low heat, stirring until... - 36.31
Baked Seafood Salad
Combine crab, shrimp and vegetables with mayonnaise.
Season with salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce.
Mix well and pour into individual baking dishes, baking shells, or a casserole.
Bake in a 350° oven for 30 minutes. - 35.3812
Prepare, cook, and drain artichoke as directed .
Pull off leaves.
Combine mayonnaise, mustard, and Worcestershire.
Halve hard-cooked eggs crosswise; cut each half into 8 wedges.
Dollop about 1/2 tea spoon mayonnaise mixture at base of each... - 31.416
Seafood Sauce has an Improbable taste. The lemon juice and Worcestershire sauce gives the Seafood Sauce Delectable taste. - 20.3044
Azalea Time Dip
Vegetables taste just yum with this Azalea Time Dip. The recipe is way to easy that you can prepare it in a jiffy provided you have all the right ingredients ready. Azalea Time Dip is an anytime appetizer. - 29.0656
Ham Cheese Cubes
Beat all ingredients except ham together until creamy and of spreading consistency.
Place one ham slice on a piece of waxed paper.
With a spatula, spread some of the creamed mixture over it.
Place another slice of ham on top of creamed mixture and spread with... - 35.2005
Curried Avocado Fans
Cut in half lengthwise.
Sprinkle with lemon juice so avocados are coated all over.
Slice each avocado half into a fan shape.
Arrange on a plate.
Mix remaining ingredients to a sauce.
Spoon over avocados. - 31.0826
Tomato Egg Mould
When heat becomes unbearable, plunge into this bowlful of Tomato Egg Mold and let it cool! Here's a simple recipe for Tomato Egg Mold, so make sure you don't miss it. - 43.1482
Low cholestrol dip - something for the health conscious lot. This dip donâ€™t have anything that is prone to bring the cholestrol level high and I love this recipe because it is way too simple. Try this low cholestrol dip with fresh vegetables. - 36.3248
Green Goddess Dressing
This green goddess dressing is prepared with plain yogurt and mayonnaise. Combined with lemn juice and worcestershire sauce for taste, the green goddess dressing is chilled and served with crisp salad greens. - 31.0942
– In a food processor or blender, puree avocado and lemon juice. Add other ingredients and mix well. Adjust seasoning to taste. - 26.1646
Use an electric mixer to blend the cream cheese and mayonnaise together.
Mix in the remaining ingredients.
Chill for 2-3 hours then serve. - 25.7252