- » Wonton Paper
Wonton Paper Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Wonton Paper recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Wonton Paper recipes.
Sweet Wonton Snacks
Combine apples and 1 cup water in a saucepan; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes or until tender.
Mash apple until smooth.
Stir in sugar and apple pie spice.
Spoon 2 teaspoons apple mixture in center of each wonton.
Brush edges of... - 37.8035
Prepare Shrimp Filling and spoon 1/2 teaspoon into the center of each won ton noodle.
Fold each noodle in half to form a triangle; press around the mound of filling to seal it in place.
Form each into a smaller triangle by bringing together the two points at... - 24.497
Deep Fried Wonton Cookies
Mix prunes, apricots, brown sugar, coconut and almonds.
Place about 2 teaspoons filling on center of each wonton skin.
Moisten edges with water.
Fold each skin in half to form triangle; press edges firmly to seal.
Heat oil (1 to 1 1/2 inches) to 360°.
Fry 3... - 33.5759
Betty's Chocolate Drizzled Deep Fried Wonton Wraps
1. In a medium bowl, add Neufchatel cheese or cream cheese and sugar. Beat until nice and soft.
2. Take one wonton wrap at a time, and wet its edges with water.
3. Place 2 teaspoons of the cheese mixture in the center of wrap.
4. Close it in... - 105.389
With some effort and if carefully thought-out the Wonton Skins make a great dish. My Wonton Skins strives to bring out the entire delicate flavor. Why don't you give it a try! - 27.0783
Wonton Noodle Appetizer
1) Thinly slice the onion and shred the cheese.
2) In a skillet, crumble sausage and cook over medium heat.
3) When sausage has partially cooked, mash the meat with the back of a fork to make smaller pieces.
4) Continue cooking until... - 39.7307
1 In a large bowl, combine the filling ingredients together and mix well.
2 Put a small amount of filling, in the centre of each wuntun skin, using a teaspoon.
3 Bring up two sides and dampen the edges with a little water.
4 Pinch them... - 45.1008
Goat Cheese Wonton Soup
In a small bowl mix the goat cheese with the chives.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Make an egg wash by mixing the beaten egg yolk with the water.
Place 1 1/2 teaspoons of the goat cheese mixture in the center of each wonton skin.
Brush the edges with... - 40.6161
Traditional Wonton Soup
1. To make wanton skins, in a bowl beat the egg and mix with flour and water.
2. Knead well for 2 minutes to make a stiff dough.
3. Cover with a damp cloth and set aside for 30 minutes.
4. Roll out the dough till paper thin and cut into 7 cm x 7 cm... - 41.4973
Shrimp & Pork Wonton Soup
Wonton Soup is a unique soup that your taste buds will fall in love with. Surprise your guests at the next dinner party with this unique Wonton Soup recipe. - 48.7029
Sausage And Apple Wonton Ravioli In Wine Butter Sauce
1. Place a pan on medium high flame and pour olive oil in it.
2. Drop onion and sausage. Saute until the sausage is cooked through and the onions are soft and slightly caramelized.
3. Add diced apple and continue to saute until apples... - 0
Black Sesame Wonton Crackers
Wonton cracker is a very popular Chinese dish. Now need to go out for this dish as you can make in your own kitchen. Gather all the ingredients and make a delicious black sesame wonton crackers. Get the recipe detail right here. - 120.209