- » Wonton Filling
Wonton Filling Recipes
Enjoy our collection of wonton filling recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for wonton filling recipes.
Pork Filled Wonton Soup
What scares the average cook away from trying this classic dish is the folding of the wontons. As you’ll see in this video, the broth part of this dish is really simple, the pork filling is also extremely easy and Chef John demonstrates step-by-step how to... - 103.569
Sausage Filled Wontons
These sausage filled wontons are made with roll sausage filling. The wonton filling is prepared with crumbled sausage cooked with onions and comboned with american and cream cheese with dried herbs for flavor. Filled in wonton wrappers, they are fried to a... - 48.1435
Sweet Filled Wontons
Cook the red dates in 1/2 cup water for about 20 minutes.
Grind dates and sesame seeds.
Moisten with syrup.
Place about 1/2 tsp date and sesame seed mixture in the center of each wonton and fold and wrap into the shape of a nurse's cap.
Deep fry the wontons... - 33.4425
Date Filled Wontons
To prepare the date filling, in small saucepan combine dates, granulated sugar, and water; bring to boil.
Cook, stirring constantly, over low heat about 4 minutes or till thickened.
Remove from heat; stir in walnuts, lemon or orange juice, and vanilla.
Cool... - 40.5108
Cheese Filled Wontons
Fried wonton is a recipe of cheese filled wontons. It is very simple and easy to make. It tastes delicious. The wontons are very common in Chinese cuisine. They are usually fried or boiled. Wontons contain a filling which also varies with personal choice. - 105.83
Beef And Shrimp Filled Wontons
For filling, in large mixing bowl combine egg, bok choy or cabbage, green onion or leeks, soy sauce, gingerroot, sugar, salt, and dash pepper.
Add ground beef or pork, and chopped shrimp; mix well.
Position wonton skin with one point toward you.
Spoon 2... - 42.5248
A delicious appetizer with texture, color, and a tremendous amount of flavor! The crunchiness of the fried wonton skin just tickles your taste buds, then an explosion of flavors as you bite into it. The creaminess of the cream cheese blends well with the... - 41.4528
Shrimp Wonton Soup
To make the filling, mix the egg, sherry, salt, pepper, oil, sugar and cornflour in a bowl.
Mix in the prawns and water chestnuts.
Place 1/2 tspn filling in the centre of each wonton wrapping.
Moisten the edges with water and fold into a triangle and... - 42.7835
Shrimp & Pork Wonton Soup
Wonton Soup is a unique soup that your taste buds will fall in love with. Surprise your guests at the next dinner party with this unique Wonton Soup recipe. - 48.8954
With some effort and if carefully thought-out the Wonton Skins make a great dish. My Wonton Skins strives to bring out the entire delicate flavor. Why don't you give it a try! - 27.2732
All Time Hit Wonton Soup
Are you looking for a great Wonton Soup recipe? This video is just for you. Watch how the chef prepares this delicious dish that makes for a great appetizer. That’s not all, chef also demonstrates three different kinds of folds for your Wantons. What are... - 119.864
Chinese Deep Fried Pork And Shrimp Wonton
Chinese fried pork and shrimp wonton is an excellent party snack. The chef has nicely presented the preparation of wontons in a simple manner. These wontons tastes fabulous with some hot sauce for a hot and spicy flavor. This fantastic recipe is definitely... - 109.603
Simmer broth with turnip greens, tangerine peel and mushrooms for 30 minutes.
Remove greens and tangerine peel.
Season with salt and soy.
In separate saucepan cook wontons in salted boiling water 4 to 5 minutes, or until they rise to top; do not... - 37.0936
Boiled Low Carb Meat Wonton Soup
Think wonton soup is not an option now that you are on a low carb diet? Then watch this video and change the way you think forever! This is a simple recipe for delicious soup that packs fewer than 30 carbs. Enjoy! - 119.28
Chinese Chicken Wonton Soup
A warm soup for the hearty ones! Enjoy this warm bowl over dinner or a meal, once all together the dish is refreshing and healthy! See the video on to make this flavorful soup by Chef David. - 113.012
Chicken Wonton Soup
1. Combine all the ingredients for the filling and mix well.
2. Place a small spoonful of the filling in the centre of each wonton wrapper.
3. Dampen the edges and gather up the wonton wrapper to form a pouch enclosing the filling.
4. Cook the filled wontons... - 40.0616
Separate wonton skins.
Position a wonton skin with one point toward you.
Spoon about 2 teaspoons filling just off center of skin.
Fold bottom point of wonton skin over the filling; tuck point under filling.
Roll once to cover filling, leaving about 1 inch... - 28.4345
Dr. Gong Pork And Chicken Wontons - Part 2
Wontons are popular Chinese starters that can be filled with your favorite filling. The fried version is delicious but if you are on the path of healthy low calorie eating, then steaming them is a much better option. Dr. Gong shows us how to steam the wontons... - 113.616
Wonderful Wonton Dessert
1. Defrost wonton wrappers inside package. Combine filling ingredients in a bowl.
2. Put 1 1/2 teaspoons (7 ml) of the filling mixture in the center of each wrapper. Moisten, outer edges of wrappers with egg white. Bring one corner up and lift ever filling to... - 27.1998
Chicken Wonton Soup With Prawns
1. Place the chicken breast, 150g/5oz of the prawn tails, the ginger and spring onions in a food processor and process for 2-3 minutes. Add the egg, oyster sauce and seasoning and process briefly. Set aside.
2. Place 8 wonton wrappers at a time on a surface,... - 32.9411
Pork Wonton Soup
Preparation Combine filling ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.
To fill each wonton, place 1 heaping teaspoon of filling in center of a wonton wrapper; keep remaining wrappers covered to prevent drying.
Brush edges of wrapper lightly with egg... - 39.1727
Chinese Pork And Shrimp Wonton Soup
Chinese pork and shrimp wonton soup is an appetizing soup with yummy wontons. This soup is simple and delicious with authentic chinese flavors in the wontons. Just relax and enjoy your evening with this wonderful soup with the family in your cozy home and... - 116.136
Baked Crab Wonton Boats
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix crabmeat, Neufchatel cream cheese, onions and mayonnaise (salt and pepper to taste).
Spray 12 medium muffin cups with cooking spray.
Gently place 1 wonton wrapper in each cup, allowing edges of wrappers to extend above sides... - 33.7408
Wor Wonton Soup
1. Soak the mushrooms in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain. Cut off and discard the stems and thinly slice the caps. Set aside. Combine the filling ingredients in a medium bowl; mix well.
2. To fill each wonton, place 1 heaping teaspoon of filling in... - 35.6654
Soak the mushrooms in cold water for five minutes.
Drain and cover with hot water for about twenty minutes.
Chop them very fine.
In a skillet, saute the pork for eight minutes.
Add the onions and saute two to three minutes longer.
Set aside... - 41.7888
Fried Pork Wontons
Fried Wontons is an amazingly delicious side dish. Serve this Fried Wontons; I am sure you will always be tempted to prepare this for every party! - 46.274
Combine filling ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.
To fill each wanton, place 1 heaping teaspoon of filling in center of a wanton wrapper; keep remaining wrappers covered to prevent drying.
Brush edges of wrapper lightly with egg white.
Fold in half... - 45.9559
1) In a mixing bowl, sift the flours, baking powder and salt together and make a depression in the centre.
2) Add the egg and water and mix in the dry ingredients to make a stiff dough.
3) Turn out the dough on a lightly floured surface and knead... - 41.1689
Spinach Wonton Soup
Combine first 4 ingredients in container of an electric blender; top with cover, and process until smooth.
Place 1 teaspoon filling in center of each wonton.
Fold top corner of wonton over filling.
Fold left and right corners over filling.
Lightly brush... - 42.4157
Remove rind and bones from chops, cut meat into thin strips then into fine dice.
Shell and devein prawns, rub prawns thoroughly with salt and cornflour, rinse under cold running water, drain and pat dry, cut prawns into small cubes.
Combine pork, prawns,... - 44.2304
Gladys's Sweet Wontons
1. Combine the filling ingredients in a medium bowl; set aside. Place 1 teaspoon of filling in the center of a wonton wrapper (keep the remaining wrappers covered to prevent drying). Brush the edges of the wrapper lightly with egg. Fold it in half over the... - 31.5088
Oriental Pork Wontons
For filling: In medium skillet cook and stir ground pork until no longer pink.
Stir in carrot, celery, soy sauce, sherry, cornstarch and ginger root.
Spoon 1 heaping teaspoon filling in center of a wonton wrapper.
Lightly brush edges with... - 43.3418
Chili Cheese Wontons With Cilantro Sauce
1. For making the sauce, in a small bowl, stir together V8 juice, cilantro and green onion and set aside.
2. For making the filling into an 8-inch skillet over medium heat, in 1 tablespoon hot oil, let the onion and red pepper cook with chili powder... - 46.5128
Cheesy Crabmeat Wontons
Place Neufchatel cheese in a medium bowl; beat well at medium speed of an electric mixer.
Add ricotta cheese and soy sauce; beat until well blended.
Stir in chives and crabmeat, stirring well.
Combine egg whites and 1 teaspoon water.
Place 1 teaspoon cheese... - 42.4518
Chili Cheese Wontons With Cilantro Sauce
To make sauce: In small bowl, stir together V8 juice, cilantro and green onion; set aside.
To make filling: In 8-inch skillet over medium heat, in 1 tablespoon hot oil, cook onion and red pepper with chili powder until onion is tender, stirring... - 41.7218
Baked Vegetable Wontons
1) Preheat oven moderate to 375°F.
2) To prepare Soy and Ginger Dipping Sauce, in a saucepan boil water. Add dried mango to it.
3) Let stand for about 30 minutes.
4) In a small bowl strain the water. Keep 1/2 cup of the fruit-flavored... - 46.1475
1. For the filling, in a mixing bowl combine together egg, onion, water chestnuts, soy sauce, gingerroot, sugar, salt, and pepper.
2. Add ground pork and chopped shrimp and mix well.
3. Position wonton skin with one point.
4. Spoon 1 rounded teaspoon... - 44.387
Asian Wonton Soup
1. First make the filling. Chop the fish or prawns and crab meat very finely with the spring onions, chopped ginger and garlic or put all the ingredients in a blender or food processor and blend to a paste.
2. Put 1 teaspoon of the mixture on a wonton... - 36.614
Baked Grab Wontons
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
In a medium bowl, combine the crabmeat, scallion, mayonnaise, and mustard until well-blended.
Spoon 1 tablespoon of the crab mixture in the center of each wonton wrapper.
Brush the edges with water.
Fold each corner over the... - 32.7003
Fava Bean And Jalapeno Wontons
1.Take a saucepan and place the fava beans in them.
2. Add in some water, salt and cover.
3. Bring the mixture to boil and cook for about 5 minutes to tenderize the beans. Larger and mature beans may take longer.
4.Drain and wash the beans in cold... - 43.7789
Fried Shrimp Wontons
Try preparing Fried Wontons if you were looking for a tasty seafood dumpling to serve at your party or even at home for dinner. This is an amazing Fried Wontons recipe which is sure to win you some fans. - 45.5166
Deep Fried Wonton Cookies
Mix prunes, apricots, brown sugar, coconut and almonds.
Place about 2 teaspoons filling on center of each wonton skin.
Moisten edges with water.
Fold each skin in half to form triangle; press edges firmly to seal.
Heat oil (1 to 1 1/2 inches) to 360°.
Fry 3... - 33.7992
Oriental Vegetable Wontons
Combine first 4 ingredients, stirring well; set aside.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add broccoli and next 5 ingredients.
Process until mixture is minced, scraping sides of processor bowl once.
Place vegetable mixture evenly on top corner of... - 44.6143
Shrimp Wonton Soup
1. In a bowl add in the shrimp, salt, garlic, black pepper and onion. Mix all the ingredients well.
2. Place a small teaspoon of the filling in the wonton wrapper. Wet the edges of the wonton noodle entirely. Fold the wonton noodle as shown in the... - 86.6254
WONTONS: In bowl, combine chicken, soy sauce, cornstarch, salt and oil; stir in carrot and chives.
Spoon 1 tsp (5 mL) onto each wonton wrapper; bring edges up around filling to resemble little pouches, squeezing to seal.
In large saucepan, bring stock, soy... - 36.9692
Pork And Prawn Wontons
1. Mix all the filling ingredients together.
2. Brush the edges of each wonton skin with water, put a teaspoon of filling in the centre and either fold over the edges to meet, or draw up into little pouches. Press well to seal.
3. Deep-fry in batches in hot... - 30.3459
Stuffed Spinach Wontons
Stuffed Spinach Wontons look great and you save money as well. It was a good friend who gave me this Stuffed Spinach Wontons recipe. She said it is yummy and in fact it was! - 33.1739
Spinach Soup With Wontons
This spicy broth is a nice contrast to the mild and creamy wontons. The ricotta mixed with the spinach for the filling makes for a very creamy textured wonton center. Wontons are definitely NOT hard to make ! Give it a shot ! Even if they don’t come out... - 34.4431
Microwaved Wonton Soup
1. In a large bowl, place all the filling ingredients and mix well. Combine them well till all the ingredients are mixed well.
2. Prepare the wonton skins by placing a little of the filling gin the center of each wonton skin. Bring the... - 44.3965
Black Bean And Corn Wontons
Combine beans and salsa; mash with a potato masher.
Stir in corn, green onions, and cumin.
Place bean mixture in centers of 10 wonton skins.
Brush edges of wontons with water; top with remaining 10 wontons.
Press edges together to seal, pushing out air.
Trim... - 45.2115
Mushroom And Prosciutto In Wonton Cups
Look at this impressive video that displays a recipe for mushroom and prosciutto in crispy wonton cups. Watch this outstanding video that displays a great recipe for flavorful appetizers with the crisp shell and a soft creamy filling. Amaze your guests with... - 108.569
1. To prepare filling, chop shrimp; place in medium bowl. Stir in 1 egg white, scallions, salt, white pepper to taste, scallions, ginger and garlic.
2. To assemble wontons, place wonton skins on work surface. Place 1 teaspoonful of filling in the center of... - 32.742
Place mushrooms in bowl and cover with hot water.
Let stand 30 minutes.
Drain and squeeze out excess water.
Cut off and discard stems.
Finely chop pork, spinach and mushrooms with cleaver or food processor; transfer to large bowl.
Add sherry, 2 teaspoons of... - 43.59
Banana Chocolate Hazelnut Wontons
1. Brush the edges of each wonton wrapper lightly with egg. Place 1 tablespoon chocolate-hazelnut spread in the center along with 2 banana slices.
2. Fold wrapper diagonally in half over filling to form a triangle and thoroughly press edges together to se - 24.0255
Cook and stir pork and green onion until pork is brown; drain.
Mix pork, green onion, 2 tea spoons soy sauce, the cornstarch, ginger and salt.
Place 1 teaspoon filling on center of each wonton skin.
Moisten edges with water.
Fold each skin in half to form... - 44.014
Combine pork, water chestnuts, green onions, soy sauce, salt, cornstarch and ginger in medium bowl; mix well.
Place 1/2 teaspoonful pork mixture in center of each wonton skin.
Fold won ton skin over filling to form a triangle.
Turn top of triangle down to... - 39.4101
Stir-fry pork in wok or 10-inch skillet until brown; drain.
Stir in shrimp, water chestnuts, green onions, soy sauce, cornstarch and salt.
Stir-fry 1 minute.
Place 1 teaspoon filling on center of each wonton skin.
Moisten edges with water.
Fold each skin in... - 39.2404
Sausage And Apple Wonton Ravioli In Wine Butter Sauce
1. Place a pan on medium high flame and pour olive oil in it.
2. Drop onion and sausage. Saute until the sausage is cooked through and the onions are soft and slightly caramelized.
3. Add diced apple and continue to saute until apples... - 116.368
1) Into a medium bowl mix together the pork, chestnuts, green onions, salt, pepper till combined
2) Onto a wonton wrapper, place about a 1 teaspoon of the filling
3) Fold into a triangle, with the filling enclosed and then seal edges with the beaten... - 42.5404
Roll out the wonton skins and cut them into 5 cm/2 inch rounds.
Put the pork, soy sauce, sugar and salt in a bowl and mix well.
Squeeze the spinach in a clean cloth to extract as much liquid as possible, then add to the pork mixture and combine well.
Place a... - 32.8974
Dungeness Crab Wontons
FOR THE FILLING, pick over the crabmeat to remove any bits of shell or cartilage, then squeeze the crabmeat to remove excess moisture.
Combine the cabbage, bok choy carrot, green onion, red and green pepper, ginger, and cilantro in a food processor and pulse... - 44.6865
1. To prepare sauce, in medium saucepan, heat olive oil; add peppers, carrot and onion. Cook, stirring frequently, over medium heat 6-7 minutes, until vegetables are very soft.
2. Add remaining sauce ingredients; bring to a boil. Cover; reduce heat to low and... - 38.3228
Jar Won-ton (fried Sweet Won Ton)
Crush nuts well.
Combine together with mashed dates, lemon rind and orange juice.
Mix well and make a smooth dough.
Make the date mixture into small cylinders, about as thick as your little finger and half as long.
Keep the rolls on a kitchen paper.
Place the... - 37.7541
All the world loves stuffed pasta served in a rich broth, whether it’s tortellini, kreplach or wontons. It is easy to find wonton wrappers in many food stores, so why not dazzle your family and friends with this delectable soup? To make ginger juice, grate... - 42.315
Prepare Shrimp Filling and spoon 1/2 teaspoon into the center of each won ton noodle.
Fold each noodle in half to form a triangle; press around the mound of filling to seal it in place.
Form each into a smaller triangle by bringing together the two points at... - 24.6956
1 In a large bowl, combine the filling ingredients together and mix well.
2 Put a small amount of filling, in the centre of each wuntun skin, using a teaspoon.
3 Bring up two sides and dampen the edges with a little water.
4 Pinch them... - 45.3143
Traditional Wonton Soup
1. To make wanton skins, in a bowl beat the egg and mix with flour and water.
2. Knead well for 2 minutes to make a stiff dough.
3. Cover with a damp cloth and set aside for 30 minutes.
4. Roll out the dough till paper thin and cut into 7 cm x 7 cm... - 41.7142
Chinese Style Wonton Soup
Thaw the wonton wrappers.
Then open the package and cover the wrappers with a damp towel for about 20 minutes before using.
Mix the ground pork with the egg, scallion, ginger, soy sauce, wine, salt, sesame oil, and chicken broth to make the filling.
Put 1/2... - 45.2025
1 Squeeze mushrooms dry. Remove stalks and finely chop the caps. Combine mushrooms, pork, shrimp, water chestnuts, green onions, soy sauce and sherry. Let stand 30 minutes.
2 Place 1/2 tsp (2.5 ml) of filling slightly off center of each wrapper. Fold wrapper... - 31.7222
Chin's Fried Wontons
In a medium mixing bowl, combine pork, ginger, scallions, water chestnuts, and soy sauce, and blend together well.
Working with 6 to 8 wonton skins at a time to prevent them from drying out, separate skins and lay out on a flat surface.
Place 1/2 teaspoon of... - 39.1582
Sesame Chicken Salad Wonton Cups
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Spray miniature muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Press 1 wonton wrapper into each muffin cup; spray with nonstick cooking spray.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
Cool in pan on wire rack before filling.
Place sesame... - 42.0001
1. Combine ham, green pepper and parsley flakes; mix well.
2. Spread half of each egg roll skin with about 1 tablespoon filling. Roll up jelly-roll fashion starting with side that has filling. Moisten edge with water to seal to roll. Cover filled rolls with... - 27.7895
Steamed Pork And Water Chestnut Wontons
1. Place the Chinese cabbage leaves on top of one another. Cut them lengthways into quarters and then across into thin shreds.
2. Place the shredded Chinese cabbage leaves in a bowl. Add the spring onions, ginger, water chestnuts, pork, five-spice powder,... - 37.0768
Betty's Chocolate Drizzled Deep Fried Wonton Wraps
1. In a medium bowl, add Neufchatel cheese or cream cheese and sugar. Beat until nice and soft.
2. Take one wonton wrap at a time, and wet its edges with water.
3. Place 2 teaspoons of the cheese mixture in the center of wrap.
4. Close it in... - 107.326
Wonton Taco Bites
In lieu of traditional soft tortillas or even egg roll wraps, I thought I'd try stuffing some taco goodness into wonton wraps. The result was off-the-hook good! This is a quick and easy appetizer, perfect for tailgating or parties. Garnish 'em any way you'd... - 110.336
Cook ground lamb, gingerroot, and garlic in a large skillet over medium heat until browned, stirring until meat crumbles; drain.
Combine lamb mixture, cilantro, mint, sesame seeds, cumin, and salt in a bowl; stir well, and set aside.
Cut egg roll wrappers in... - 40.5611
1) In a food processor, place garlic and ginger, and process until minced.
2) Add in chicken, mushroom, carrots, onion, cornstarch, soy sauce, vinegar and oyster sauce.
3) Process for 5 minutes or until finely chopped.
4) Arrange the... - 47.7757
Wonton Noodle Appetizer
1) Thinly slice the onion and shred the cheese.
2) In a skillet, crumble sausage and cook over medium heat.
3) When sausage has partially cooked, mash the meat with the back of a fork to make smaller pieces.
4) Continue cooking until... - 39.9356
Fried Wantons Dessert
This is a great dessert! Easy to make and very delicious! You can serve them as shown in this video or serve them with ice cream. They are crispy, light and not too sweet. Wantons are generally eaten as appetizers, filled with different kinds of meat veggies... - 109.111
Ying Demonstrates how to make a favorite Chinese appetizer. These crab rangoons are light, crispy, and delicious! - 109.379
Basket Of Fresh Fruit
Place baked Wonton Cup on its side on plate and fill with one-fourth of the mixed berries.
Arrange one-fourth of the other fruits around plate.
Drizzle with one-fourth of the remaining strawberry sauce.
Dot side of plate with one-fourth of the peach... - 30.2231
Pork And Shrimp Filling
In skillet stir-fry pork and garlic quickly in 1 tablespoon hot oil till meat is browned.
Drain off fat.
Add vegetables; stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes more.
Drain shrimp and chop.
In bowl combine shrimp, pork-vegetable mixture, egg, soy sauce, sherry, sugar, and... - 44.5453
Pineapple Shrimp Won Ton Cups
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Lightly oil muffin cups.
Shape won ton skins to fit miniature muffin cups.
Bake for 5 -7 minutes or until lightly browned.
Combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, crushed pineapple, and celery salt.
Fill each cup with about 1 1/2... - 34.5716
Party Won Ton
1. Place the beef in a large bowl; snip the parsley into bowl with beef.
2. Add all the remaining ingredients, except won ton skins; lightly blend or toss, using two forks.
3. Fill the skins, one at a time, with about 1 tsp.
As you work, be sure to... - 37.6373
Chicken And Crab Filling
Skin, split, and bone chicken; finely chop.
In skillet stir-fry chicken and garlic in the 1 tablespoon hot cooking oil about 2 minutes.
Add vegetables; stir-fry 2 to 3 minutes more.
Flake crab meat.
In bowl combine crab, chicken-vegetable mixture, egg, soy... - 41.7022
Quail Egg Siu Mai
Preparation Combine filling ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
Set aside for 30 minutes.
If using wonton wrappers, trim edges to form circles.
To fill each dumpling, place one quail egg in center of wrapper; keep remaining wrappers covered to prevent... - 39.4077
Hors D Oeuvre Rolls
Cook noodles according to package directions until tender but still firm, 2 to 3 minutes.
Drain and rinse under cold running water and drain again.
Chop noodles finely.
Heat butter in wok or large skillet over medium-high heat.
Add pork and stir-fry until... - 43.572
Won Ton Soup
Prepare Ginger-Chicken Broth; or simmer canned broth with gingerroot, covered, 30 minutes.
Strain broth, discarding gingerroot.
Prepare Won-Ton Filling.
In a small bowl, beat together egg and water.
Place a won-ton wrapper on a work surface with 1 corner... - 45.6318
Pork Dim Sum
Pork Dim Sum is an easy to prepare snack. Enjoy this pork recipe and share to us how you feel about this Pork Dim Sum. - 46.3985
Chinese Chicken Soup
For the broth.
Place all the broth ingredients in a large stockpot with enough water to cover the chicken by 2 inches.
Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat.
Cover and simmer until the chicken nearly falls off bones, about 1 1/2 to 1 1/2 hours.
Remove the... - 45.8315
Shrimp And Pork Dim Sum
The taste of this very Shrimp And Pork Dim Sum recipe has played on my mind so much that I hardly ever go for any other Shrimp And Pork Dim Sum recipe. I simply love Shrimp And Pork Dim Sum which is believed to be a popular Chinese dish. This Shrimp And Pork... - 37.0051
1. In food processor, combine all filling ingredients except wonton skins and canola oil; process until just combined.
2. Arrange wonton skins on work surface. Spoon an equal amount of filling on the center of each skin; lightly moisten edges with water.... - 35.1533
Korean Food Dumplings
Individual pockets stuffed with Meat & Veggies. Crispy on the outside, juicy on the inside. Don’t be fooled though! Ya can’t just eat one - 118.651
Being a very popular dish in coastal region of South America, Ceviche is quite simple to make. Serve it as a seafood appetizer or as a side salad dish. Take down the recipe!! - 112.454
Steamed Dim Sum
1 Combine all filling ingredients. Place 2 tsp (10 mL) filling onto each wonton wrapper. Gather outer edges of skin around filling in a cup shape. Press gently so that filling rises to the top of wrapper. The base should be flat.
2 Place a lettuce leaf in... - 36.4228
Wonton Filling Recipes By Category
Wonton Filling Ingredient: