- » Wonton Cup
Wonton Cup Recipes
Enjoy our collection of wonton cup recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for wonton cup recipes.
Spray a muffin pan with cooking spray.
Place a wonton skin inside each muffin well, making sure all sides are covered.
Bake on very low heat (225 degrees) for 4-6 minutes until lightly browned. - 15.1415
Sesame Chicken Salad Wonton Cups
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Spray miniature muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Press 1 wonton wrapper into each muffin cup; spray with nonstick cooking spray.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
Cool in pan on wire rack before filling.
Place sesame... - 43.451
Mushroom And Prosciutto In Wonton Cups
Look at this impressive video that displays a recipe for mushroom and prosciutto in crispy wonton cups. Watch this outstanding video that displays a great recipe for flavorful appetizers with the crisp shell and a soft creamy filling. Amaze your guests with... - 106.628
Easy Wonton Soup
1. Prepare wontons Make egg threads Mince scallion.
2. Bring water to a boil. Add wontons and simmer, uncovered, until they float (about 5 minutes). Drain. Keep wontons warm.
3. Meanwhile bring stock to a boil. Add salt and soy sauce.
4. Place wontons at the... - 27.7704
Simmer broth with turnip greens, tangerine peel and mushrooms for 30 minutes.
Remove greens and tangerine peel.
Season with salt and soy.
In separate saucepan cook wontons in salted boiling water 4 to 5 minutes, or until they rise to top; do not... - 36.8722
Pineapple Shrimp Won Ton Cups
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Lightly oil muffin cups.
Shape won ton skins to fit miniature muffin cups.
Bake for 5 -7 minutes or until lightly browned.
Combine cream cheese, mayonnaise, crushed pineapple, and celery salt.
Fill each cup with about 1 1/2... - 34.3548
Sweet Filled Wontons
Cook the red dates in 1/2 cup water for about 20 minutes.
Grind dates and sesame seeds.
Moisten with syrup.
Place about 1/2 tsp date and sesame seed mixture in the center of each wonton and fold and wrap into the shape of a nurse's cap.
Deep fry the wontons... - 33.2337
Baked Crab Wonton Boats
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix crabmeat, Neufchatel cream cheese, onions and mayonnaise (salt and pepper to taste).
Spray 12 medium muffin cups with cooking spray.
Gently place 1 wonton wrapper in each cup, allowing edges of wrappers to extend above sides... - 33.5385
Wah Wonton Soup
Bring simmered broth to boil, add gizzards and hearts and cook 3 minutes.
Add bamboo shoots, livers, squid and vegetable; bring back to boil and cook 2 minutes.
Add shrimp, bring just to boil and remove from heat.
Add wontons, as in Wonton Soup. - 34.0632
Wonderful Wonton Dessert
1. Defrost wonton wrappers inside package. Combine filling ingredients in a bowl.
2. Put 1 1/2 teaspoons (7 ml) of the filling mixture in the center of each wrapper. Moisten, outer edges of wrappers with egg white. Bring one corner up and lift ever filling to... - 26.9898
Chicken Wonton Soup
1. Place first 4 ingredients in a Dutch oven; cover with 8 cups water. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 1 hour or until chicken is done. Transfer chicken to cutting board; remove chicken from bones, discarding bones. Coarsely chop chicken.
2.... - 33.8474
Sweet Wonton Snacks
Combine apples and 1 cup water in a saucepan; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes or until tender.
Mash apple until smooth.
Stir in sugar and apple pie spice.
Spoon 2 teaspoons apple mixture in center of each wonton.
Brush edges of... - 37.8035
Chicken Wonton Soup
1. Combine all the ingredients for the filling and mix well.
2. Place a small spoonful of the filling in the centre of each wonton wrapper.
3. Dampen the edges and gather up the wonton wrapper to form a pouch enclosing the filling.
4. Cook the filled wontons... - 39.8583
Cook and stir pork and green onion until pork is brown; drain.
Mix pork, green onion, 2 tea spoons soy sauce, the cornstarch, ginger and salt.
Place 1 teaspoon filling on center of each wonton skin.
Moisten edges with water.
Fold each skin in half to form... - 43.8063
Parmesan Wonton Crisps
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Stack the wonton wrappers, then cut them in half diagonally to make 60 triangles.
Spray a cookie sheet with olive oil no-stick spray.
Arrange the wonton wrappers in a single layer so the edges are not touching.
Spray with the... - 27.3329
Homemade Wonton Soup
1. In a 3-quart saucepan bring 6 cups water to boiling. With a spoon place wontons, 1 at a time, into boiling water; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. (If using frozen wontons, do not thaw; after adding, return water to boiling before simmering.)... - 29.734
Spicy Wonton Crackers
1 Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
In a small cup, combine the chili powder, salt, allspice, cloves, oil, and water.
Usinga pastry brush, coat the wonton wrappers on each side with the mixture.
Place the wontons on the... - 27.9725
Sausage Filled Wontons
These sausage filled wontons are made with roll sausage filling. The wonton filling is prepared with crumbled sausage cooked with onions and comboned with american and cream cheese with dried herbs for flavor. Filled in wonton wrappers, they are fried to a... - 47.9378
Chinese Pork And Shrimp Wonton Soup
Chinese pork and shrimp wonton soup is an appetizing soup with yummy wontons. This soup is simple and delicious with authentic chinese flavors in the wontons. Just relax and enjoy your evening with this wonderful soup with the family in your cozy home and... - 114.216
Crisp Wonton Salad
Prepare Crisp Won Ton Strips and Sesame-Lemon Dressing; set aside.
Pat spinach dry.
Remove and discard stems; cover and refrigerate leaves while preparing salad.
Place a wide frying pan or wok over medium heat.When pan is hot, add 2 teaspoons of the oil, then... - 45.4581
Chicken Wonton Soup With Prawns
1. Place the chicken breast, 150g/5oz of the prawn tails, the ginger and spring onions in a food processor and process for 2-3 minutes. Add the egg, oyster sauce and seasoning and process briefly. Set aside.
2. Place 8 wonton wrappers at a time on a surface,... - 34.3914
Chinese Wonton Noodle Soup With Bbq Pork
Have you ever tried a soup with bbq pork. Here is an excellent Chinese style wonton noodle soup with bbq pork. The chef here has prepared this flavorful soup in a simple manner. But make this soup on a leisurely holiday as you have to be patient with the bbq... - 116.423
Separate wonton skins.
Position a wonton skin with one point toward you.
Spoon about 2 teaspoons filling just off center of skin.
Fold bottom point of wonton skin over the filling; tuck point under filling.
Roll once to cover filling, leaving about 1 inch... - 28.2247
Chin's Fried Wontons
In a medium mixing bowl, combine pork, ginger, scallions, water chestnuts, and soy sauce, and blend together well.
Working with 6 to 8 wonton skins at a time to prevent them from drying out, separate skins and lay out on a flat surface.
Place 1/2 teaspoon of... - 38.9497
Mark Bjorkman's Cream Cheese Wontons
1. Take a large bowl and add sugar, cream cheese and chives into it and blend them well until smooth.
2. Add a small spoonful of this mixture in the center of each wrapper. Follow the instructions for folding the wrapper.
3. Take a deep pan and add... - 31.3365
Banana Chocolate Hazelnut Wontons
1. Brush the edges of each wonton wrapper lightly with egg. Place 1 tablespoon chocolate-hazelnut spread in the center along with 2 banana slices.
2. Fold wrapper diagonally in half over filling to form a triangle and thoroughly press edges together to se - 23.815
Chinese Chicken Soup With Wonton Noodles
1. In a large saucepan, bring broth, soy sauce, sesame oil, ginger, and oriental vegetables to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer, partially covered, until vegetables are just tender, about 5 minutes.
2. Add wonton skins and chicken.... - 26.5587
Reserve one green onion top for garnish; chop remaining green onions.
Combine chopped green onions, ground beef, celery, parsley, salt and pepper in small bowl; mix lightly.
Place approximately 1 1/2 tablespoonfuls ground beef mixture in center of each wonton... - 44.7288
Spicy Sausage Wonton Stars
In a large skillet, cook the sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
In a large bowl, combine the sausage, carrots, onion, peppers, cheeses, sour cream, garlic and lemon-pepper.
Press wonton wrappers into miniature muffin cups coated with... - 39.0939
Deep Fried Wonton Cookies
Mix prunes, apricots, brown sugar, coconut and almonds.
Place about 2 teaspoons filling on center of each wonton skin.
Moisten edges with water.
Fold each skin in half to form triangle; press edges firmly to seal.
Heat oil (1 to 1 1/2 inches) to 360°.
Fry 3... - 33.5759
Fried Wontons And Homemade Duck Sauce
Here's a fried wonton recipe. I included a recipe for home made duck sauce. Enjoy! if you enjoy this video please feel free to share it with you friends! Thanks for watching! - 119.344
Spinach Wonton Soup
Combine first 4 ingredients in container of an electric blender; top with cover, and process until smooth.
Place 1 teaspoon filling in center of each wonton.
Fold top corner of wonton over filling.
Fold left and right corners over filling.
Lightly brush... - 43.8731
Shrimp & Pork Wonton Soup
Wonton Soup is a unique soup that your taste buds will fall in love with. Surprise your guests at the next dinner party with this unique Wonton Soup recipe. - 48.7029
Chinese Style Wonton Soup
Thaw the wonton wrappers.
Then open the package and cover the wrappers with a damp towel for about 20 minutes before using.
Mix the ground pork with the egg, scallion, ginger, soy sauce, wine, salt, sesame oil, and chicken broth to make the filling.
Put 1/2... - 44.9877
Shrimp Wonton Soup
1. In a bowl add in the shrimp, salt, garlic, black pepper and onion. Mix all the ingredients well.
2. Place a small teaspoon of the filling in the wonton wrapper. Wet the edges of the wonton noodle entirely. Fold the wonton noodle as shown in the... - 0
Fried Shrimp Wontons
Try preparing Fried Wontons if you were looking for a tasty seafood dumpling to serve at your party or even at home for dinner. This is an amazing Fried Wontons recipe which is sure to win you some fans. - 45.3105
Cheesy Crabmeat Wontons
Place Neufchatel cheese in a medium bowl; beat well at medium speed of an electric mixer.
Add ricotta cheese and soy sauce; beat until well blended.
Stir in chives and crabmeat, stirring well.
Combine egg whites and 1 teaspoon water.
Place 1 teaspoon cheese... - 42.2449
Goat Cheese Wonton Soup
In a small bowl mix the goat cheese with the chives.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Make an egg wash by mixing the beaten egg yolk with the water.
Place 1 1/2 teaspoons of the goat cheese mixture in the center of each wonton skin.
Brush the edges with... - 40.6161
1. For the filling, in a mixing bowl combine together egg, onion, water chestnuts, soy sauce, gingerroot, sugar, salt, and pepper.
2. Add ground pork and chopped shrimp and mix well.
3. Position wonton skin with one point.
4. Spoon 1 rounded teaspoon... - 45.8269
Soak the mushrooms in cold water for five minutes.
Drain and cover with hot water for about twenty minutes.
Chop them very fine.
In a skillet, saute the pork for eight minutes.
Add the onions and saute two to three minutes longer.
Set aside... - 41.5723
1 Squeeze mushrooms dry. Remove stalks and finely chop the caps. Combine mushrooms, pork, shrimp, water chestnuts, green onions, soy sauce and sherry. Let stand 30 minutes.
2 Place 1/2 tsp (2.5 ml) of filling slightly off center of each wrapper. Fold wrapper... - 31.5125
Baked Grab Wontons
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
In a medium bowl, combine the crabmeat, scallion, mayonnaise, and mustard until well-blended.
Spoon 1 tablespoon of the crab mixture in the center of each wonton wrapper.
Brush the edges with water.
Fold each corner over the... - 32.4785
Kung Pao Wonton Soup
1) In a large bowl, mix chicken, peanuts, 2 tablespoons of the onions and hoisin sauce.
2) Now, brush the edges of a wonton wrap with water.
3) Put some chicken mixture on half part of wonton wrap.
4) Fold it over the mixture to for a... - 45.9533
Traditional Wonton Soup
1. To make wanton skins, in a bowl beat the egg and mix with flour and water.
2. Knead well for 2 minutes to make a stiff dough.
3. Cover with a damp cloth and set aside for 30 minutes.
4. Roll out the dough till paper thin and cut into 7 cm x 7 cm... - 41.4973
1. Drain, devein, and chop shrimp.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine together the shrimp, egg yolk, bok choy, onion, soy, sugar, ginger, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
3. In large saucepan cook wontons in boiling water for about 5 minutes;... - 38.4879
Dr. Gong Pork And Chicken Wontons - Part 2
Wontons are popular Chinese starters that can be filled with your favorite filling. The fried version is delicious but if you are on the path of healthy low calorie eating, then steaming them is a much better option. Dr. Gong shows us how to steam the wontons... - 111.676
Baked Vegetable Wontons
1) Preheat oven moderate to 375°F.
2) To prepare Soy and Ginger Dipping Sauce, in a saucepan boil water. Add dried mango to it.
3) Let stand for about 30 minutes.
4) In a small bowl strain the water. Keep 1/2 cup of the fruit-flavored... - 47.5894
All the world loves stuffed pasta served in a rich broth, whether it’s tortellini, kreplach or wontons. It is easy to find wonton wrappers in many food stores, so why not dazzle your family and friends with this delectable soup? To make ginger juice, grate... - 42.0427
1. Make the sauce in a small bowl by combining the soy sauce, leftover stock, and oil.
2. Cut the chicken into manageable places.
3. In the food processor bowl, place the chicken, scallions, soy sauce, ginger, honey, and garlic. Pulse on... - 43.6656
Pork Wonton Soup
Preparation Combine filling ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.
To fill each wonton, place 1 heaping teaspoon of filling in center of a wonton wrapper; keep remaining wrappers covered to prevent drying.
Brush edges of wrapper lightly with egg... - 38.9404
Combine filling ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.
To fill each wanton, place 1 heaping teaspoon of filling in center of a wanton wrapper; keep remaining wrappers covered to prevent drying.
Brush edges of wrapper lightly with egg white.
Fold in half... - 45.7517
Place mushrooms in bowl and cover with hot water.
Let stand 30 minutes.
Drain and squeeze out excess water.
Cut off and discard stems.
Finely chop pork, spinach and mushrooms with cleaver or food processor; transfer to large bowl.
Add sherry, 2 teaspoons of... - 43.3761
1) Into a medium bowl mix together the pork, chestnuts, green onions, salt, pepper till combined
2) Onto a wonton wrapper, place about a 1 teaspoon of the filling
3) Fold into a triangle, with the filling enclosed and then seal edges with the beaten... - 42.309
Jar Won-ton (fried Sweet Won Ton)
Crush nuts well.
Combine together with mashed dates, lemon rind and orange juice.
Mix well and make a smooth dough.
Make the date mixture into small cylinders, about as thick as your little finger and half as long.
Keep the rolls on a kitchen paper.
Place the... - 37.5445
Chili Cheese Wontons With Cilantro Sauce
To make sauce: In small bowl, stir together V8 juice, cilantro and green onion; set aside.
To make filling: In 8-inch skillet over medium heat, in 1 tablespoon hot oil, cook onion and red pepper with chili powder until onion is tender, stirring... - 41.5042
Chili Cheese Wontons With Cilantro Sauce
1. For making the sauce, in a small bowl, stir together V8 juice, cilantro and green onion and set aside.
2. For making the filling into an 8-inch skillet over medium heat, in 1 tablespoon hot oil, let the onion and red pepper cook with chili powder... - 47.9829
Wor Wonton Soup
1. Soak the mushrooms in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain. Cut off and discard the stems and thinly slice the caps. Set aside. Combine the filling ingredients in a medium bowl; mix well.
2. To fill each wonton, place 1 heaping teaspoon of filling in... - 35.4642
1. To prepare sauce, in medium saucepan, heat olive oil; add peppers, carrot and onion. Cook, stirring frequently, over medium heat 6-7 minutes, until vegetables are very soft.
2. Add remaining sauce ingredients; bring to a boil. Cover; reduce heat to low and... - 39.7828
Black Bean And Corn Wontons
Combine beans and salsa; mash with a potato masher.
Stir in corn, green onions, and cumin.
Place bean mixture in centers of 10 wonton skins.
Brush edges of wontons with water; top with remaining 10 wontons.
Press edges together to seal, pushing out air.
Trim... - 46.6631
Wonton Dipping Sauce
In a mixing bowl, combine mustard with just enough water to make a smooth paste.
Stir in the marmalade, honey, and soy sauce and blend thoroughly. - 19.0327
Gladys's Sweet Wontons
1. Combine the filling ingredients in a medium bowl; set aside. Place 1 teaspoon of filling in the center of a wonton wrapper (keep the remaining wrappers covered to prevent drying). Brush the edges of the wrapper lightly with egg. Fold it in half over the... - 31.2936
All Time Hit Wonton Soup
Are you looking for a great Wonton Soup recipe? This video is just for you. Watch how the chef prepares this delicious dish that makes for a great appetizer. That’s not all, chef also demonstrates three different kinds of folds for your Wantons. What are... - 119.603
Dungeness Crab Wontons
FOR THE FILLING, pick over the crabmeat to remove any bits of shell or cartilage, then squeeze the crabmeat to remove excess moisture.
Combine the cabbage, bok choy carrot, green onion, red and green pepper, ginger, and cilantro in a food processor and pulse... - 44.4644
Stuffed Spinach Wontons
Stuffed Spinach Wontons look great and you save money as well. It was a good friend who gave me this Stuffed Spinach Wontons recipe. She said it is yummy and in fact it was! - 32.9489
WONTONS: In bowl, combine chicken, soy sauce, cornstarch, salt and oil; stir in carrot and chives.
Spoon 1 tsp (5 mL) onto each wonton wrapper; bring edges up around filling to resemble little pouches, squeezing to seal.
In large saucepan, bring stock, soy... - 36.7463
With some effort and if carefully thought-out the Wonton Skins make a great dish. My Wonton Skins strives to bring out the entire delicate flavor. Why don't you give it a try! - 27.0783
Combine pork, water chestnuts, green onions, soy sauce, salt, cornstarch and ginger in medium bowl; mix well.
Place 1/2 teaspoonful pork mixture in center of each wonton skin.
Fold won ton skin over filling to form a triangle.
Turn top of triangle down to... - 39.1815
Stuffed Wonton With Sauce
1)Mix together raw egg, baking powder, flour and water well to make a soft dough.
2)In a thick bottom pan, heat butter. Add in sea some seed, garlic, onion and minced meat. Stir cook for 20 to 25 minutes over reduced heat.
3)Now add in... - 43.6662
Shrimp Wontons are the ones that disappear from my table as quick as they come. Shrimp Wontons serves really good as a party appetizer. Yummy! - 38.7141
Italian Wonton Ravioli
Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; place over medium-high heat until hot.
Add chopped pepper and garlic; saute 2 minutes.
Add spaghetti sauce and 1/2 cup water.
Bring mixture to a boil; reduce heat, and simmer, uncovered, 10 minutes, stirring... - 43.6744
Oriental Vegetable Wontons
Combine first 4 ingredients, stirring well; set aside.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add broccoli and next 5 ingredients.
Process until mixture is minced, scraping sides of processor bowl once.
Place vegetable mixture evenly on top corner of... - 44.3907
Date Filled Wontons
To prepare the date filling, in small saucepan combine dates, granulated sugar, and water; bring to boil.
Cook, stirring constantly, over low heat about 4 minutes or till thickened.
Remove from heat; stir in walnuts, lemon or orange juice, and vanilla.
Cool... - 40.2974
Here I am sharing a special wonton quiche recipe for you. This wonton quiche is equally liked by my friends as well, and whenever we meet on weekends we surely try this snack. It is crispy snack made from flour, egg, cheese and spices. It really tastes good.... - 35.8702
Oriental Pork Wontons
For filling: In medium skillet cook and stir ground pork until no longer pink.
Stir in carrot, celery, soy sauce, sherry, cornstarch and ginger root.
Spoon 1 heaping teaspoon filling in center of a wonton wrapper.
Lightly brush edges with... - 44.7906
Beef And Shrimp Filled Wontons
For filling, in large mixing bowl combine egg, bok choy or cabbage, green onion or leeks, soy sauce, gingerroot, sugar, salt, and dash pepper.
Add ground beef or pork, and chopped shrimp; mix well.
Position wonton skin with one point toward you.
Spoon 2... - 42.3159
1) In a food processor, place garlic and ginger, and process until minced.
2) Add in chicken, mushroom, carrots, onion, cornstarch, soy sauce, vinegar and oyster sauce.
3) Process for 5 minutes or until finely chopped.
4) Arrange the... - 47.5735
Wonton Noodle Appetizer
1) Thinly slice the onion and shred the cheese.
2) In a skillet, crumble sausage and cook over medium heat.
3) When sausage has partially cooked, mash the meat with the back of a fork to make smaller pieces.
4) Continue cooking until... - 39.7307
Crispy Cinnamon Cups
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Cover counter with wax paper.
Lay wonton skins out on wax paper.
Brush melted butter onto top side with a pastry brush.
Mix cinnamon and sugar together and sprinkle on top of wonton skins.
Place cinnamon crisps into a muffin pan,... - 32.1761
Ying Demonstrates how to make a favorite Chinese appetizer. These crab rangoons are light, crispy, and delicious! - 107.437
Fried Wantons Dessert
This is a great dessert! Easy to make and very delicious! You can serve them as shown in this video or serve them with ice cream. They are crispy, light and not too sweet. Wantons are generally eaten as appetizers, filled with different kinds of meat veggies... - 107.172
Basket Of Fresh Fruit
Place baked Wonton Cup on its side on plate and fill with one-fourth of the mixed berries.
Arrange one-fourth of the other fruits around plate.
Drizzle with one-fourth of the remaining strawberry sauce.
Dot side of plate with one-fourth of the peach... - 30.013
Cranberry Chicken Salad Cups
1. Combine first 8 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well. Cover and chill.
2. Place 1 wonton skin in each of 32 miniature (1 3/4-inch) muffin cups coated with cooking spray. Press wontons against bottoms and up sides of cups. Coat wontons with cooking spray.... - 31.9374
Mushroom And Prosciutto Cups
Bite into these flavourful appetizers and experience a wonderful contrast of textures; from the crisp shell to the soft creamy filling. Perfect for entertaining at a fancy party, or at a casual get together with friends and family. - 123.505
Won Ton Skins
Mix flour and salt in a medium bowl.
Make a well in the center of the flour.
Break eggs into the well.
With a fork, beat eggs and water about 10 strokes.
Gently start to work flour and salt from the side of the well into the egg mixture until dough... - 30.4785
A light air batter resulting in a soft batter coating on either shrimp or pork. Serve as an appetizer with some dipping sauce or as a dough coated element in a stir fried dish. I use the same batter for pork pieces when making sweet and sour pork. - 33.7659
Chipotle Chicken Wraps And Asian Chicken Nachos
1. Preheat the oven at 350 degrees F.
1. For making Quick Coleslaw – place red and Napa cabbage in mixer and grind.
2. Scrape out the mixture in a large bowl and add in vinegar and sea salt and stir. Keep the coleslaw aside.
3. For... - 87.6861
Being a very popular dish in coastal region of South America, Ceviche is quite simple to make. Serve it as a seafood appetizer or as a side salad dish. Take down the recipe!! - 112.189
Your Favorite Party Food - Salmon With Pinoy Love
Filipino Salmon Ceviche in wanton cups is an easy appetizer for a party with a definite “wow” factor! And since it is uncooked fish, it is exotic too just like sushi and sashimi! Take a look at this video to learn how to make a Ceviche with a Pinoy Twist! - 106.024
Salmon Poke Recipe - Hawaiian Classics
Poke is a popular Hawaiian dish made with raw or slightly seared fish like tuna, or in this case, salmon. The fish is cubed and tossed together with a light soy seasoning with sesame and seaweed. It's very refreshing and extremely delicious. Here's a version... - 122.321
Fried Curried Pasta
1 Defrost the wontons if frozen.
2 In a wok or frying pan, heat oil to about 350°F
3 Slice each wonton in 1/2 inch strips.
4 Drop into the hot fat in batches.
5 Fry until crisp.
6 Remove with a slotted spoon and drain... - 31.8205
Cook turkey in skillet over medium heat until brown, drain well on paper towels.
Combine turkey, tomato sauce, green pepper, onion, and seasonings in a large saucepan, cover and cook over low heat 30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Remove bay leaf from... - 43.4296
1. Preheat oven to 350 F. Spray small custard cup with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.
2. In small bowl, combine all ingredients except wonton skins until blended.
3. Place 1/4 wonton skins, slightly overlapping, in prepared cup. Slowly pour in egg... - 24.859
Chinese Chicken Salad
To make THE CHICKEN: Cut the chicken into bite-size strips.
In a medium bowl, stir together the honey, soy sauce and oil.
Add the chicken, then stir until coated.
Cover and marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes, stirring often.
To make the... - 47.3383
Cheddar Cheese Straws
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Stack the wonton wrappers.
Cut the stack lengthwise into fourths, making 48 strips.
Line a cookie sheet with parchment paper or foil.
Then spray the paper or foil with no-stick spray.
Add the wonton strips in a single layer so the... - 35.9283
Sinkiang Fried Won Ton
Heat 4 tablespoons oil.
Saute onion, garlic, ginger for 2 minutes.
Add cooked minced meat.
Stir well for 5 minutes.
Pour the sauce and stir well and cook over slow heat for 8 minutes and remove.
Place one won-ton skin on the palm of your left hand.
Place 1... - 41.2565
Steamed Seafood Dumplings
1.In a food processor, add in shrimp, egg white, scallops, 1/2 teaspoon soya sauce, garlic, gingerroot and process for about 1 minute until they are chopped well.
2.Transfer into a mixing bowl and add in water chestnuts and mix well.
3.Take a 4-quart... - 46.1768
Wonton Cup Recipes By Category