- » Wonton
Wontons are small dumplings with a variety of fillings that are cooked either by steaming or frying. Wontons are well known Chinese food with a popularity spread across the globe. Wontons are also spelled as wantons, ... More »
All Time Hit Wonton Soup
Are you looking for a great Wonton Soup recipe? This video is just for you. Watch how the chef prepares this delicious dish that makes for a great appetizer. That’s not all, chef also demonstrates three different kinds of folds for your Wantons. What are... - 119.603
Chinese Chicken Wonton Soup
A warm soup for the hearty ones! Enjoy this warm bowl over dinner or a meal, once all together the dish is refreshing and healthy! See the video on to make this flavorful soup by Chef David. - 111.08
Chinese Deep Fried Pork And Shrimp Wonton
Chinese fried pork and shrimp wonton is an excellent party snack. The chef has nicely presented the preparation of wontons in a simple manner. These wontons tastes fabulous with some hot sauce for a hot and spicy flavor. This fantastic recipe is definitely... - 107.702
Ying Demonstrates how to make a favorite Chinese appetizer. These crab rangoons are light, crispy, and delicious! - 107.437
Fried Wantons Dessert
This is a great dessert! Easy to make and very delicious! You can serve them as shown in this video or serve them with ice cream. They are crispy, light and not too sweet. Wantons are generally eaten as appetizers, filled with different kinds of meat veggies... - 107.172
Cheese Filled Wontons
Fried wonton is a recipe of cheese filled wontons. It is very simple and easy to make. It tastes delicious. The wontons are very common in Chinese cuisine. They are usually fried or boiled. Wontons contain a filling which also varies with personal choice. - 103.901
Authentic Chinese Wontons
Have you been looking for the authentic Chinese Wonton recipe? Look no further, this video has a simple and easy to follow recipe that can be replicated at home. Watch it now. - 94.3312
Do you have a craving for a pastry? Try this Wonton pastry. It is easy to make and gets ready quickly. It has fried wanton decorated with cream and berries. It requires minimum preparation and can be made almost anytime. - 93.5889
Crispy Fried Wonton Chips
This is a must watch for 'chip' lovers! These wonton chips make really yummy dippers for dips and fondue or can also be served with soups instead of croutons or bread. They make a fantastic snack as well. Definitely better than a bag of potato chips! - 82.7313
Korean Kimchi Stuffed Dumpling
In Korean, dumplings are eaten for breakfast, lunch, dinner, and snacks. The best way to use up leftover kimchi is to make a batch of dumplings and freeze them for emergencies and days when you do not feel like cooking! Watch Aeri show you how to make the... - 68.3689
Chili Cheese Wontons With Cilantro Sauce
1. For making the sauce, in a small bowl, stir together V8 juice, cilantro and green onion and set aside.
2. For making the filling into an 8-inch skillet over medium heat, in 1 tablespoon hot oil, let the onion and red pepper cook with chili powder... - 47.9829
Sausage Filled Wontons
These sausage filled wontons are made with roll sausage filling. The wonton filling is prepared with crumbled sausage cooked with onions and comboned with american and cream cheese with dried herbs for flavor. Filled in wonton wrappers, they are fried to a... - 47.9378
Baked Vegetable Wontons
1) Preheat oven moderate to 375°F.
2) To prepare Soy and Ginger Dipping Sauce, in a saucepan boil water. Add dried mango to it.
3) Let stand for about 30 minutes.
4) In a small bowl strain the water. Keep 1/2 cup of the fruit-flavored... - 47.5894
1) In a food processor, place garlic and ginger, and process until minced.
2) Add in chicken, mushroom, carrots, onion, cornstarch, soy sauce, vinegar and oyster sauce.
3) Process for 5 minutes or until finely chopped.
4) Arrange the... - 47.5735
Black Bean And Corn Wontons
Combine beans and salsa; mash with a potato masher.
Stir in corn, green onions, and cumin.
Place bean mixture in centers of 10 wonton skins.
Brush edges of wontons with water; top with remaining 10 wontons.
Press edges together to seal, pushing out air.
Trim... - 46.6631
Fried Pork Wontons
Fried Wontons is an amazingly delicious side dish. Serve this Fried Wontons; I am sure you will always be tempted to prepare this for every party! - 46.0712
Crisp Wonton Salad
Prepare Crisp Won Ton Strips and Sesame-Lemon Dressing; set aside.
Pat spinach dry.
Remove and discard stems; cover and refrigerate leaves while preparing salad.
Place a wide frying pan or wok over medium heat.When pan is hot, add 2 teaspoons of the oil, then... - 45.4581
Fried Shrimp Wontons
Try preparing Fried Wontons if you were looking for a tasty seafood dumpling to serve at your party or even at home for dinner. This is an amazing Fried Wontons recipe which is sure to win you some fans. - 45.3105
1 In a large bowl, combine the filling ingredients together and mix well.
2 Put a small amount of filling, in the centre of each wuntun skin, using a teaspoon.
3 Bring up two sides and dampen the edges with a little water.
4 Pinch them... - 45.1008
Oriental Pork Wontons
For filling: In medium skillet cook and stir ground pork until no longer pink.
Stir in carrot, celery, soy sauce, sherry, cornstarch and ginger root.
Spoon 1 heaping teaspoon filling in center of a wonton wrapper.
Lightly brush edges with... - 44.7906
Dungeness Crab Wontons
FOR THE FILLING, pick over the crabmeat to remove any bits of shell or cartilage, then squeeze the crabmeat to remove excess moisture.
Combine the cabbage, bok choy carrot, green onion, red and green pepper, ginger, and cilantro in a food processor and pulse... - 44.4644
Oriental Vegetable Wontons
Combine first 4 ingredients, stirring well; set aside.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add broccoli and next 5 ingredients.
Process until mixture is minced, scraping sides of processor bowl once.
Place vegetable mixture evenly on top corner of... - 44.3907
Remove rind and bones from chops, cut meat into thin strips then into fine dice.
Shell and devein prawns, rub prawns thoroughly with salt and cornflour, rinse under cold running water, drain and pat dry, cut prawns into small cubes.
Combine pork, prawns,... - 44.0257
Spinach Wonton Soup
Combine first 4 ingredients in container of an electric blender; top with cover, and process until smooth.
Place 1 teaspoon filling in center of each wonton.
Fold top corner of wonton over filling.
Fold left and right corners over filling.
Lightly brush... - 43.8731
Stuffed Wonton With Sauce
1)Mix together raw egg, baking powder, flour and water well to make a soft dough.
2)In a thick bottom pan, heat butter. Add in sea some seed, garlic, onion and minced meat. Stir cook for 20 to 25 minutes over reduced heat.
3)Now add in... - 43.6662
1. Make the sauce in a small bowl by combining the soy sauce, leftover stock, and oil.
2. Cut the chicken into manageable places.
3. In the food processor bowl, place the chicken, scallions, soy sauce, ginger, honey, and garlic. Pulse on... - 43.6656
Fava Bean And Jalapeno Wontons
1.Take a saucepan and place the fava beans in them.
2. Add in some water, salt and cover.
3. Bring the mixture to boil and cook for about 5 minutes to tenderize the beans. Larger and mature beans may take longer.
4.Drain and wash the beans in cold... - 43.5627
Sesame Chicken Salad Wonton Cups
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Spray miniature muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
Press 1 wonton wrapper into each muffin cup; spray with nonstick cooking spray.
Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until golden brown.
Cool in pan on wire rack before filling.
Place sesame... - 43.451
Place mushrooms in bowl and cover with hot water.
Let stand 30 minutes.
Drain and squeeze out excess water.
Cut off and discard stems.
Finely chop pork, spinach and mushrooms with cleaver or food processor; transfer to large bowl.
Add sherry, 2 teaspoons of... - 43.3761
Shrimp Wonton Soup
To make the filling, mix the egg, sherry, salt, pepper, oil, sugar and cornflour in a bowl.
Mix in the prawns and water chestnuts.
Place 1/2 tspn filling in the centre of each wonton wrapping.
Moisten the edges with water and fold into a triangle and... - 42.5796
Beef And Shrimp Filled Wontons
For filling, in large mixing bowl combine egg, bok choy or cabbage, green onion or leeks, soy sauce, gingerroot, sugar, salt, and dash pepper.
Add ground beef or pork, and chopped shrimp; mix well.
Position wonton skin with one point toward you.
Spoon 2... - 42.3159
1) Into a medium bowl mix together the pork, chestnuts, green onions, salt, pepper till combined
2) Onto a wonton wrapper, place about a 1 teaspoon of the filling
3) Fold into a triangle, with the filling enclosed and then seal edges with the beaten... - 42.309
Cheesy Crabmeat Wontons
Place Neufchatel cheese in a medium bowl; beat well at medium speed of an electric mixer.
Add ricotta cheese and soy sauce; beat until well blended.
Stir in chives and crabmeat, stirring well.
Combine egg whites and 1 teaspoon water.
Place 1 teaspoon cheese... - 42.2449
Sweet And Sour Pork Wontons
1. Cut pork into 1/2-inch cubes.
2. In a large, glass or ceramic dish, combine 5-spice powder, sesame oil, garlic, and soy sauce.
3. Add the pork cubes and toss well to coat with the marinade.
4. Cover and refrigerate for a few hours or... - 41.916
Soak the mushrooms in cold water for five minutes.
Drain and cover with hot water for about twenty minutes.
Chop them very fine.
In a skillet, saute the pork for eight minutes.
Add the onions and saute two to three minutes longer.
Set aside... - 41.5723
Chili Cheese Wontons With Cilantro Sauce
To make sauce: In small bowl, stir together V8 juice, cilantro and green onion; set aside.
To make filling: In 8-inch skillet over medium heat, in 1 tablespoon hot oil, cook onion and red pepper with chili powder until onion is tender, stirring... - 41.5042
A delicious appetizer with texture, color, and a tremendous amount of flavor! The crunchiness of the fried wonton skin just tickles your taste buds, then an explosion of flavors as you bite into it. The creaminess of the cream cheese blends well with the... - 41.2017
1) In a mixing bowl, sift the flours, baking powder and salt together and make a depression in the centre.
2) Add the egg and water and mix in the dry ingredients to make a stiff dough.
3) Turn out the dough on a lightly floured surface and knead... - 40.9439
Goat Cheese Wonton Soup
In a small bowl mix the goat cheese with the chives.
Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Make an egg wash by mixing the beaten egg yolk with the water.
Place 1 1/2 teaspoons of the goat cheese mixture in the center of each wonton skin.
Brush the edges with... - 40.6161
Cook ground lamb, gingerroot, and garlic in a large skillet over medium heat until browned, stirring until meat crumbles; drain.
Combine lamb mixture, cilantro, mint, sesame seeds, cumin, and salt in a bowl; stir well, and set aside.
Cut egg roll wrappers in... - 40.3275
Date Filled Wontons
To prepare the date filling, in small saucepan combine dates, granulated sugar, and water; bring to boil.
Cook, stirring constantly, over low heat about 4 minutes or till thickened.
Remove from heat; stir in walnuts, lemon or orange juice, and vanilla.
Cool... - 40.2974
Chicken Wonton Soup
1. Combine all the ingredients for the filling and mix well.
2. Place a small spoonful of the filling in the centre of each wonton wrapper.
3. Dampen the edges and gather up the wonton wrapper to form a pouch enclosing the filling.
4. Cook the filled wontons... - 39.8583
Toasted Wonton Skins
1) Preheat oven to 375°F.
2) Use 1 wonton skin at a time and cover the others until it is time to use.
3) Divide the wonton skin in halves along the cross section.
4) Use 2 ungreased 15- x 10- x 1 inch jellyroll pans, to arrange the... - 39.7624
Crispy Sausage Wontons
Crispy Sausage Wontons is Chinese cuisine loved by many across the world. Crispy Sausage Wontons gets its taste from stuffed sausage wrapped in cornstarch mixture. I have tasted and strongly recommend you to try this Crispy Sausage Wontons recipe. - 39.3238
Combine pork, water chestnuts, green onions, soy sauce, salt, cornstarch and ginger in medium bowl; mix well.
Place 1/2 teaspoonful pork mixture in center of each wonton skin.
Fold won ton skin over filling to form a triangle.
Turn top of triangle down to... - 39.1815
Spicy Sausage Wonton Stars
In a large skillet, cook the sausage over medium heat until no longer pink; drain.
In a large bowl, combine the sausage, carrots, onion, peppers, cheeses, sour cream, garlic and lemon-pepper.
Press wonton wrappers into miniature muffin cups coated with... - 39.0939
Stir-fry pork in wok or 10-inch skillet until brown; drain.
Stir in shrimp, water chestnuts, green onions, soy sauce, cornstarch and salt.
Stir-fry 1 minute.
Place 1 teaspoon filling on center of each wonton skin.
Moisten edges with water.
Fold each skin in... - 39.0324
Chin's Fried Wontons
In a medium mixing bowl, combine pork, ginger, scallions, water chestnuts, and soy sauce, and blend together well.
Working with 6 to 8 wonton skins at a time to prevent them from drying out, separate skins and lay out on a flat surface.
Place 1/2 teaspoon of... - 38.9497
Shrimp Wontons are the ones that disappear from my table as quick as they come. Shrimp Wontons serves really good as a party appetizer. Yummy! - 38.7141
1. Drain, devein, and chop shrimp.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine together the shrimp, egg yolk, bok choy, onion, soy, sugar, ginger, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
3. In large saucepan cook wontons in boiling water for about 5 minutes;... - 38.4879
Baked Vegetable & Seafood Wontons
Baked vegetable and seafood wontons are crabmeat wontons prepared with soup mix vegetables. Spiced with garlic and pepper and flavored with ricotta cheese, these seafood vegetable wontons are baked to finish and are great with a dipping sauce of choice. - 38.1929
Prawn And Wonton Soup
1. To make wontons, place pork, egg, spring onions, chili, soy sauce and oyster sauce in a bowl and mix to combine.
2. Place spoonfuls of mixture in the center of each spring roll or wonton wrapper, then draw the corners together and twist to form small... - 38.1903
Sweet Wonton Snacks
Combine apples and 1 cup water in a saucepan; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 30 minutes or until tender.
Mash apple until smooth.
Stir in sugar and apple pie spice.
Spoon 2 teaspoons apple mixture in center of each wonton.
Brush edges of... - 37.8035
Jar Won-ton (fried Sweet Won Ton)
Crush nuts well.
Combine together with mashed dates, lemon rind and orange juice.
Mix well and make a smooth dough.
Make the date mixture into small cylinders, about as thick as your little finger and half as long.
Keep the rolls on a kitchen paper.
Place the... - 37.5445
Party Won Ton
1. Place the beef in a large bowl; snip the parsley into bowl with beef.
2. Add all the remaining ingredients, except won ton skins; lightly blend or toss, using two forks.
3. Fill the skins, one at a time, with about 1 tsp.
As you work, be sure to... - 37.4097
Pork Sausage Wontons
1. Heat a skillet over medium high heat.
2. Brown the sausage, crumbling them with the back of the spoon, sautÃ©ing for about 10 to 12 minutes until cooked.
3. Use a slotted spoon to remove the meat into a bowl.
4. Stir in the chestnuts and onions.... - 36.9878
Steamed Pork And Water Chestnut Wontons
1. Place the Chinese cabbage leaves on top of one another. Cut them lengthways into quarters and then across into thin shreds.
2. Place the shredded Chinese cabbage leaves in a bowl. Add the spring onions, ginger, water chestnuts, pork, five-spice powder,... - 36.8768
Brush wonton skins lightly on one side with margarine.
Cut in half diagonally, forming 24 triangles.
Spray a 15 x 10 x l-inch baking pan with nonstick coating.
Arrange triangles in a single layer in the pan, margarine side up.
Sprinkle with cheese and... - 35.9983
Chicken Wonton Soup With Prawns
1. Place the chicken breast, 150g/5oz of the prawn tails, the ginger and spring onions in a food processor and process for 2-3 minutes. Add the egg, oyster sauce and seasoning and process briefly. Set aside.
2. Place 8 wonton wrappers at a time on a surface,... - 34.3914
Spinach Soup With Wontons
This spicy broth is a nice contrast to the mild and creamy wontons. The ricotta mixed with the spinach for the filling makes for a very creamy textured wonton center. Wontons are definitely NOT hard to make ! Give it a shot ! Even if they don’t come out... - 34.1708
Chicken Wonton Soup
1. Place first 4 ingredients in a Dutch oven; cover with 8 cups water. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat, and simmer 1 hour or until chicken is done. Transfer chicken to cutting board; remove chicken from bones, discarding bones. Coarsely chop chicken.
2.... - 33.8474
Deep Fried Wonton Cookies
Mix prunes, apricots, brown sugar, coconut and almonds.
Place about 2 teaspoons filling on center of each wonton skin.
Moisten edges with water.
Fold each skin in half to form triangle; press edges firmly to seal.
Heat oil (1 to 1 1/2 inches) to 360°.
Fry 3... - 33.5759
Baked Crab Wonton Boats
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mix crabmeat, Neufchatel cream cheese, onions and mayonnaise (salt and pepper to taste).
Spray 12 medium muffin cups with cooking spray.
Gently place 1 wonton wrapper in each cup, allowing edges of wrappers to extend above sides... - 33.5385
Sweet Filled Wontons
Cook the red dates in 1/2 cup water for about 20 minutes.
Grind dates and sesame seeds.
Moisten with syrup.
Place about 1/2 tsp date and sesame seed mixture in the center of each wonton and fold and wrap into the shape of a nurse's cap.
Deep fry the wontons... - 33.2337
Cinnamon And Sugar Wonton Chips
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) On the wonton skins, make 2 diagonal cuts forming an â€˜Xâ€™ in order to evenly cut the skin into quarters.
3) In a single layer, arrange the wonton skins on an ungreased baking... - 33.0625
Stuffed Spinach Wontons
Stuffed Spinach Wontons look great and you save money as well. It was a good friend who gave me this Stuffed Spinach Wontons recipe. She said it is yummy and in fact it was! - 32.9489
Roll out the wonton skins and cut them into 5 cm/2 inch rounds.
Put the pork, soy sauce, sugar and salt in a bowl and mix well.
Squeeze the spinach in a clean cloth to extract as much liquid as possible, then add to the pork mixture and combine well.
Place a... - 32.68
Won Ton Knots
Preheat oven to 375F (190C).
In a small bowl, combine butter or margarine, soy sauce, paprika, mustard and Worcestershire sauce.
Blend with the back of a spoon.
Spread 1 side of each egg-roll wrapper with seasoned butter or margarine.
Cut each in... - 32.5612
1. To prepare filling, chop shrimp; place in medium bowl. Stir in 1 egg white, scallions, salt, white pepper to taste, scallions, ginger and garlic.
2. To assemble wontons, place wonton skins on work surface. Place 1 teaspoonful of filling in the center of... - 32.5203
Baked Grab Wontons
Preheat the oven to 375°F.
In a medium bowl, combine the crabmeat, scallion, mayonnaise, and mustard until well-blended.
Spoon 1 tablespoon of the crab mixture in the center of each wonton wrapper.
Brush the edges with water.
Fold each corner over the... - 32.4785
Spiced Sesame Wonton Crisps
1. Preheat oven to 375°F. Coat 2 large nonstick baking sheets with nonstick cooking spray.
2. Cut each halved wonton wrapper into 2 strips; place in single layer on prepared baking sheets.
3. Combine water, oil, paprika, cumin and mustard in small bowl; mix... - 32.1094
Mark Bjorkman's Cream Cheese Wontons
1. Take a large bowl and add sugar, cream cheese and chives into it and blend them well until smooth.
2. Add a small spoonful of this mixture in the center of each wrapper. Follow the instructions for folding the wrapper.
3. Take a deep pan and add... - 31.3365
Gladys's Sweet Wontons
1. Combine the filling ingredients in a medium bowl; set aside. Place 1 teaspoon of filling in the center of a wonton wrapper (keep the remaining wrappers covered to prevent drying). Brush the edges of the wrapper lightly with egg. Fold it in half over the... - 31.2936
Clear Soup With Pate Wontons And Shredded Greens
1. Brush the edges of the wonton skins with water. Divide the pate between them, then fold into triangles, pressing well to seal.
2. Place the stock, spring onions and greens in a large pan, bring to the boil, then simmer for 1 minute. Add the wonton skins... - 30.586
Cheese Wontons With Hot Sauce
Place 1 cheese cube in center of each wonton wrapper; moisten edges of wonton wrapper lightly with water.
Fold each wonton wrapper in half diagonally to form a triangle, pressing edges together to seal.
Pour oil to depth of 1 1/2 inches into a wok or large... - 30.5036
Won Ton Skins
Mix flour and salt in a medium bowl.
Make a well in the center of the flour.
Break eggs into the well.
With a fork, beat eggs and water about 10 strokes.
Gently start to work flour and salt from the side of the well into the egg mixture until dough... - 30.4785
Pork And Prawn Wontons
1. Mix all the filling ingredients together.
2. Brush the edges of each wonton skin with water, put a teaspoon of filling in the centre and either fold over the edges to meet, or draw up into little pouches. Press well to seal.
3. Deep-fry in batches in hot... - 30.1189
Homemade Wonton Soup
1. In a 3-quart saucepan bring 6 cups water to boiling. With a spoon place wontons, 1 at a time, into boiling water; reduce heat. Simmer, uncovered, for 5 minutes. (If using frozen wontons, do not thaw; after adding, return water to boiling before simmering.)... - 29.734
1. Combine ham, green pepper and parsley flakes; mix well.
2. Spread half of each egg roll skin with about 1 tablespoon filling. Roll up jelly-roll fashion starting with side that has filling. Moisten edge with water to seal to roll. Cover filled rolls with... - 29.2304
Separate wonton skins.
Position a wonton skin with one point toward you.
Spoon about 2 teaspoons filling just off center of skin.
Fold bottom point of wonton skin over the filling; tuck point under filling.
Roll once to cover filling, leaving about 1 inch... - 28.2247
Spicy Wonton Crackers
1 Preheat the oven to 400° F.
Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
In a small cup, combine the chili powder, salt, allspice, cloves, oil, and water.
Usinga pastry brush, coat the wonton wrappers on each side with the mixture.
Place the wontons on the... - 27.9725
Parmesan Wonton Crisps
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Stack the wonton wrappers, then cut them in half diagonally to make 60 triangles.
Spray a cookie sheet with olive oil no-stick spray.
Arrange the wonton wrappers in a single layer so the edges are not touching.
Spray with the... - 27.3329
With some effort and if carefully thought-out the Wonton Skins make a great dish. My Wonton Skins strives to bring out the entire delicate flavor. Why don't you give it a try! - 27.0783
Wonderful Wonton Dessert
1. Defrost wonton wrappers inside package. Combine filling ingredients in a bowl.
2. Put 1 1/2 teaspoons (7 ml) of the filling mixture in the center of each wrapper. Moisten, outer edges of wrappers with egg white. Bring one corner up and lift ever filling to... - 26.9898
Crispy Wonton Skins
Combine first 4 ingredients in a small bowl stirring well; set aside.
Cut each wonton skin in half crosswise wonton skins in an ungreased 15- x 10- x 1-inch jellyroll pan.
Brush oil mixture evenly over wonton skins.
Bake at 375° for 6 to 8 minutes or until... - 26.8315
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Cut wonton wrappers in half diagonally and arrange in a single layer on baking sheets.
3. Spray lightly with water.
4. Bake for 8 minutes or until lightly browned.
5. Serve warm or cold. Store in airtight container. - 25.2241
Prepare Shrimp Filling and spoon 1/2 teaspoon into the center of each won ton noodle.
Fold each noodle in half to form a triangle; press around the mound of filling to seal it in place.
Form each into a smaller triangle by bringing together the two points at... - 24.497
Banana Chocolate Hazelnut Wontons
1. Brush the edges of each wonton wrapper lightly with egg. Place 1 tablespoon chocolate-hazelnut spread in the center along with 2 banana slices.
2. Fold wrapper diagonally in half over filling to form a triangle and thoroughly press edges together to se - 23.815
Crispy Wonton Chips
Spray 2 large cookie sheets with no-stick spray.
Arrange the wonton wrappers in a single layer on the cookie sheets.
Spray the wonton wrappers with no-stick spray.
Using a pizza cutter or sharp knife, cut each diagonally in half.
Bake at 350Â° about 5... - 20.3272
Wonton Dipping Sauce
In a mixing bowl, combine mustard with just enough water to make a smooth paste.
Stir in the marmalade, honey, and soy sauce and blend thoroughly. - 19.0327
Dip For Deep Fried Wonton
If you are looking for a table condiment or dip for deep-fried wanton, this Dip For Deep Fried Wonton very well suits your purpose. This Dip For Deep Fried Wonton which makes use of soy sauce, wine vinegar and mustard has a taste of its own. You ought to be... - 18.6609
Spray a muffin pan with cooking spray.
Place a wonton skin inside each muffin well, making sure all sides are covered.
Bake on very low heat (225 degrees) for 4-6 minutes until lightly browned. - 15.1415
Wonton Recipes By Category