- » Wonton
Wontons are small dumplings with a variety of fillings that are cooked either by steaming or frying. Wontons are well known Chinese food with a popularity spread across the globe. Wontons are also spelled as wantons, ... More »
Black Sesame Soft And Tasty Wonton Crackers
Wonton cracker is a very popular Chinese dish. Now need to go out for this dish as you can make in your own kitchen. Gather all the ingredients and make a delicious black sesame wonton crackers. Get the recipe detail right here. - 136.421
Chicken Wonton Soup
This version of wonton soup is so delicious, it's addictive! The chicken dumplings or wontons, stuffed with ground chicken, turnip, egg and spices, are are easily put together using wonton wrappers. This wonton soup is a great way to use up leftover roast... - 133.957
Pork Filled Wonton Soup
What scares the average cook away from trying this classic dish is the folding of the wontons. As you’ll see in this video, the broth part of this dish is really simple, the pork filling is also extremely easy and Chef John demonstrates step-by-step how to... - 130.391
Boiled Low Carb Meat Wonton Soup
Think wonton soup is not an option now that you are on a low carb diet? Then watch this video and change the way you think forever! This is a simple recipe for delicious soup that packs fewer than 30 carbs. Enjoy! - 123.785
Easy Wonton Soup
You don't always have to depend on the Chinese takeout restaurant for a nice Wonton Soup. You can now learn how to make it at home. It is not rocket science and you can do it. Watch and learn from this video. Enjoy! - 121.523
All Time Hit Wonton Soup
Are you looking for a great Wonton Soup recipe? This video is just for you. Watch how the chef prepares this delicious dish that makes for a great appetizer. That’s not all, chef also demonstrates three different kinds of folds for your Wantons. What are... - 120.384
Chinese Chicken Wonton Soup
A warm soup for the hearty ones! Enjoy this warm bowl over dinner or a meal, once all together the dish is refreshing and healthy! See the video on to make this flavorful soup by Chef David. - 112.711
Fried Wantons Dessert
This is a great dessert! Easy to make and very delicious! You can serve them as shown in this video or serve them with ice cream. They are crispy, light and not too sweet. Wantons are generally eaten as appetizers, filled with different kinds of meat veggies... - 108.777
Chinese Deep Fried Pork And Shrimp Wonton
Chinese fried pork and shrimp wonton is an excellent party snack. The chef has nicely presented the preparation of wontons in a simple manner. These wontons tastes fabulous with some hot sauce for a hot and spicy flavor. This fantastic recipe is definitely... - 107.728
Ying Demonstrates how to make a favorite Chinese appetizer. These crab rangoons are light, crispy, and delicious! - 107.443
Cheese Filled Wontons
A snack of cheese filled wontons is a wonderful Chinese dish! Easy and simple to make, you could even use your personal choice of filling to your wonton! See the video for more on how to get these wontons fried to a golden brown! - 102.11
Do you have a craving for a pastry? Try this Wonton pastry. It is easy to make and gets ready quickly. It has fried wanton decorated with cream and berries. It requires minimum preparation and can be made almost anytime. - 94.8092
Crispy Fried Wonton Chips
This is a must watch for 'chip' lovers! These wonton chips make really yummy dippers for dips and fondue or can also be served with soups instead of croutons or bread. They make a fantastic snack as well. Definitely better than a bag of potato chips! - 79.7273
Authentic Chinese Wontons
Have you been looking for the authentic Chinese Wonton recipe? Look no further, this video has a simple and easy to follow recipe that can be replicated at home. Watch it now. - 78.3155
1. For the filling, in a mixing bowl combine together egg, onion, water chestnuts, soy sauce, gingerroot, sugar, salt, and pepper.
2. Add ground pork and chopped shrimp and mix well.
3. Position wonton skin with one point.
4. Spoon 1 rounded teaspoon... - 47.3286
Sausage Filled Wontons
These sausage filled wontons are made with roll sausage filling. The wonton filling is prepared with crumbled sausage cooked with onions and comboned with american and cream cheese with dried herbs for flavor. Filled in wonton wrappers, they are fried to a... - 46.5991
Shrimp & Pork Wonton Soup
Wonton Soup is a unique soup that your taste buds will fall in love with. Surprise your guests at the next dinner party with this unique Wonton Soup recipe. - 46.4156
Baked Vegetable Wontons
1) Preheat oven moderate to 375°F.
2) To prepare Soy and Ginger Dipping Sauce, in a saucepan boil water. Add dried mango to it.
3) Let stand for about 30 minutes.
4) In a small bowl strain the water. Keep 1/2 cup of the fruit-flavored... - 46.3114
Microwaved Wonton Soup
1. In a large bowl, place all the filling ingredients and mix well. Combine them well till all the ingredients are mixed well.
2. Prepare the wonton skins by placing a little of the filling gin the center of each wonton skin. Bring the... - 45.838
Chili Cheese Wontons With Cilantro Sauce
1. For making the sauce, in a small bowl, stir together V8 juice, cilantro and green onion and set aside.
2. For making the filling into an 8-inch skillet over medium heat, in 1 tablespoon hot oil, let the onion and red pepper cook with chili powder... - 45.758
1) In a food processor, place garlic and ginger, and process until minced.
2) Add in chicken, mushroom, carrots, onion, cornstarch, soy sauce, vinegar and oyster sauce.
3) Process for 5 minutes or until finely chopped.
4) Arrange the... - 45.4152
1. Make the sauce in a small bowl by combining the soy sauce, leftover stock, and oil.
2. Cut the chicken into manageable places.
3. In the food processor bowl, place the chicken, scallions, soy sauce, ginger, honey, and garlic. Pulse on... - 45.3626
1 In a large bowl, combine the filling ingredients together and mix well.
2 Put a small amount of filling, in the centre of each wuntun skin, using a teaspoon.
3 Bring up two sides and dampen the edges with a little water.
4 Pinch them... - 45.2288
Kung Pao Wonton Soup
1) In a large bowl, mix chicken, peanuts, 2 tablespoons of the onions and hoisin sauce.
2) Now, brush the edges of a wonton wrap with water.
3) Put some chicken mixture on half part of wonton wrap.
4) Fold it over the mixture to for a... - 44.6221
Black Bean And Corn Wontons
Combine beans and salsa; mash with a potato masher.
Stir in corn, green onions, and cumin.
Place bean mixture in centers of 10 wonton skins.
Brush edges of wontons with water; top with remaining 10 wontons.
Press edges together to seal, pushing out air.
Trim... - 44.1234
Fried Pork Wontons
Fried Wontons is an amazingly delicious side dish. Serve this Fried Wontons; I am sure you will always be tempted to prepare this for every party! - 43.7991
Fava Bean And Jalapeno Wontons
1.Take a saucepan and place the fava beans in them.
2. Add in some water, salt and cover.
3. Bring the mixture to boil and cook for about 5 minutes to tenderize the beans. Larger and mature beans may take longer.
4.Drain and wash the beans in cold... - 43.7759
All the world loves stuffed pasta served in a rich broth, whether it’s tortellini, kreplach or wontons. It is easy to find wonton wrappers in many food stores, so why not dazzle your family and friends with this delectable soup? To make ginger juice, grate... - 43.6275
Fried Shrimp Wontons
Try preparing Fried Wontons if you were looking for a tasty seafood dumpling to serve at your party or even at home for dinner. This is an amazing Fried Wontons recipe which is sure to win you some fans. - 43.6158
Reserve one green onion top for garnish; chop remaining green onions.
Combine chopped green onions, ground beef, celery, parsley, salt and pepper in small bowl; mix lightly.
Place approximately 1 1/2 tablespoonfuls ground beef mixture in center of each wonton... - 43.5046
Combine filling ingredients in a small bowl and mix well.
To fill each wonton, place 1 heaping teaspoon of filling in center of a wonton wrapper; keep remaining wrappers covered to prevent drying.
Brush edges of wrapper lightly with egg white.
Fold in half... - 43.478
Chinese Style Wonton Soup
Thaw the wonton wrappers.
Then open the package and cover the wrappers with a damp towel for about 20 minutes before using.
Mix the ground pork with the egg, scallion, ginger, soy sauce, wine, salt, sesame oil, and chicken broth to make the filling.
Put 1/2... - 43.4116
Oriental Pork Wontons
For filling: In medium skillet cook and stir ground pork until no longer pink.
Stir in carrot, celery, soy sauce, sherry, cornstarch and ginger root.
Spoon 1 heaping teaspoon filling in center of a wonton wrapper.
Lightly brush edges with... - 43.13
Oriental Vegetable Wontons
Combine first 4 ingredients, stirring well; set aside.
Position knife blade in food processor bowl; add broccoli and next 5 ingredients.
Process until mixture is minced, scraping sides of processor bowl once.
Place vegetable mixture evenly on top corner of... - 42.942
Dungeness Crab Wontons
FOR THE FILLING, pick over the crabmeat to remove any bits of shell or cartilage, then squeeze the crabmeat to remove excess moisture.
Combine the cabbage, bok choy carrot, green onion, red and green pepper, ginger, and cilantro in a food processor and pulse... - 42.8604
A delicious appetizer with texture, color, and a tremendous amount of flavor! The crunchiness of the fried wonton skin just tickles your taste buds, then an explosion of flavors as you bite into it. The creaminess of the cream cheese blends well with the... - 42.8262
1) In a mixing bowl, sift the flours, baking powder and salt together and make a depression in the centre.
2) Add the egg and water and mix in the dry ingredients to make a stiff dough.
3) Turn out the dough on a lightly floured surface and knead... - 42.8016
Remove rind and bones from chops, cut meat into thin strips then into fine dice.
Shell and devein prawns, rub prawns thoroughly with salt and cornflour, rinse under cold running water, drain and pat dry, cut prawns into small cubes.
Combine pork, prawns,... - 42.416
Wonton Recipes By Category