- » Wok Teriyaki
Wok Teriyaki Recipes
Enjoy our collection of wok teriyaki recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for wok teriyaki recipes.
Classic Teriyaki Sauce
Have you been looking for the Classic Teriyaki Sauce recipe? Look no further. Watch the chef prepare this Classic Teriyaki Sauce in this video. We bet you would want to make this Oriental recipe again and again. - 100.148
Teriyaki Stir Fried Salmon With Crispy Leeks
1. Using a sharp knife, cut the salmon into slices. Place the slices of salmon in a shallow non-metallic dish.
2. Mix together the soy sauce, tomato ketchup, rice wine vinegar, sugar and garlic.
3. Pour the mixture over the salmon, toss well and leave to... - 39.5026
Teriyaki Chop Suey
In small bowl, combine sauce ingredients; set aside.
In medium bowl, combine teriyaki sauce and cornstarch.
Add beef; toss gently.
In large nonstick skillet or wok, heat oil.
Add half of beef mixture; stir-fry until lightly browned.
Remove beef from skillet;... - 45.6815
Teriyaki Vegetable Stir Fry
1. In a glass measuring cup, combine teriyaki sauce with 2 tbsp (25 mL) water. Stir in vinegar, brown sugar, cornstarch and garlic; set aside.
2. In a wok or large nonstick skillet, heat oil over high heat. Add cauliflower and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.... - 29.2182
Sonia's Teriyaki Steak
1. Freeze steak after discarding membranes and fat for 20 minutes to slice easily.
2. Prepare a mixture of ginger, sugar, soy sauce, 1 tbsp oil, garlic and sherry and keep aside.
3. Take out the frozen steak and using a knife slice the steak... - 42.1948
Stir Fried Seitan And Broccoli
Seitan is a great ingredient to replace meat. Make it yourself or buy it off the rack, its delicious and healthy too! In this video, you can learn how to prepare a stir fry using seitan. This dish makes a beautiful presentation with its vegetable green, mixed... - 115.764
Seared Salmon Teriyaki
1. Combine soy sauce, sake and sugar in cup; stir until sugar dissolves.
2. Rinse and dry salmon. Run fingers over cut surface of salmon; remove any bones that remain. Cut crosswise into 4 pieces.
3. Heat wok over high heat until hot. Add 1 tablespoon oil;... - 35.9432
Beef Teriyaki Stir Fry
Beef teriyaki stir fry is a spicy and savory beef stir fry made with sirloin strips. Marinated and cooked with vegetables with the flavors of teriyaki sauce and garlic, the beef teriyaki stir fry serves as an excellent side in meals. - 45.9695
Teriyaki Beef With Broccoli
Trim fat from steak; slice steak diagonally into thin strips.
Combine broth and next 4 ingredients in a heavy-duty, zip-top plastic bag.
Add meat; seal bag, and shake until meat is well coated.
Marinate in refrigerator at least 8 hours, turning bag... - 42.8901
Teriyaki Turkey With Oriental Vegetables
1. Halve, deseed and thinly slice the chilli. Put into a small bowl with the garlic, ginger, soy sauce and sunflower oil.
2. Cut the turkey into thin strips. Add to the mixture and mix until well coated. Cover with clingfilm and marinate in the refrigerator... - 41.9232
Teriyaki Stir Fry Chicken Dinner
Sprinkle wingettes with salt and pepper.
In large nonstick wok or skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil.
Stir-fry broccoli 1minute; add water chestnuts and carrots.
Stir-fry 1 minute longer and add onions; stir-fry a few seconds.
Remove vegetables and... - 43.5521
Teriyaki Salmon Parcels
1. Preheat the oven to 200 degrees centigrade.
2. Finely chop the garlic and ginger. In a small frying pan, heat 1 tablespoon of the oil, add half the garlic and half the ginger and fry for 1 minute until softened. Add the honey, sherry and half... - 47.2805
Glazed Teriyaki Chicken Stir Fry Sub
Combine mustard, teriyaki sauce, sugar substitute, ginger and vinegar in small bowl; set aside.
Heat oil in large skillet or wok over high heat.
Stir-fry chicken 5 minutes until no longer pink.
Add vegetables and stir-fry 2 minutes until just tender.
Pour... - 38.5231
Shrimp Scallop Teriyaki
Mix teriyaki sauce, sherry, ginger, garlic, and cornstarch in a deep container and add shrimp and scallops.
Cover and refrigerate for at least 1/2 hour.
When ready to cook, assemble remaining ingredients so that you can reach them quickly.
Pour 2 tablespoons... - 42.8718
Teriyaki Beef Stir Fry
1) Freeze the steak inside the frozen zone for an hour or so, by wrapping with plastic sheet.
2) Slice the steak thinly across the grain. Remove the fat, if any.
3) In a pestle and mortar, crush the ginger and garlic with the peppercorns.
4) In... - 44.799
Salmon Teriyaki With Garlic Noodles
Salmon teriyaki with garlic noodles is a delicate and flavorful preparation of salmon with teriyaki sauce and served with garlic flavored noodles. The salmon is grilled and served with the noodles along with pakchoiand topped with spring onions, ginger and... - 45.3534
Hot & Spicy Glazed Carrots
Hot and spicy glazed carrots is a oriental flavored carrot preparation. Made with red chili peppers, the carrots are wok cooked to tenderness. Flavored with teriyaki, the hot and spicy glazed carrots are great as a side for vegetarian meals with noodles or... - 30.6359
Shrimp & Vegetable Stir Fry
This shrimp and vegetable stir fry is an oriental flavored recipe. Made with a teriyaki and ginger marinade, the shrimp is cooked with vegetables. Wok cooked, the shrimp and vegetable stir fry is peppy and simply flavored. Served along side rice or noodles it... - 44.2109
Golden Chicken Stir Fry
Golden chicken stir fry is a chicken and vegetable stir fry. Made with a garlic teriyaki flavored chicken, it is cooked with vegetables with ginger for a bit of a zing to it! Finished with added teriyaki sauce for a moist and gravy like texture, it is tossed... - 47.0638
Snap Peas N Mushrooms
In a skillet or wok, stir-fry peas and mushrooms in oil and teriyaki sauce until crisp-tender. - 18.6288
Stir Fried Scallops And Vegetables
Combine first 7 ingredients in a small bowl; stir well.
Wash snow peas; trim ends, and remove strings.
Cut lengthwise into julienne strips.
Coat a wok or large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; add oil.
Heat at medium (350°) until... - 39.2679
Orange Cashew Chicken
Orange cashew chicken is a glazed chicken recipe. Fruited with orange juice to taste, the chicken slices are cooked with teriyaki baste and white wine. Stir fried in a wok with vegetables, the chicken is served with orange segments and roasted cashews. - 36.2234
Stir Fried Beef With Cashews And Mangetout
1. Freeze steaks in a plastic bag for about 1 hour until it is just frozen.
2. Cut the steaks into thin slices.
3. Place a wok or frying pan over the stove top and heat.
4. Into the wok or frying pan, add 2 tablespoons oil.
5. Heat oil... - 47.0894
1. Heat oil in a wok or large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and ginger, saute 5 minutes or until chicken is done.
2. Combine teriyaki sauce, rice vinegar, honey, red pepper, and cornstarch in a small bowl, stir with a whisk. Add teriyaki... - 27.0988
Vegetable Turkey Stir Fry
In 12" skillet or wok heat oil over high heat; add vegetables and cook, stirring quickly and frequently, until celery and pepper are tender crisp, 1-2 minutes.
Add turkey and stir to combine.
In measuring cup combine water, cornstarch and broth mix, stirring... - 41.1164
Cabbage And Potato Stir Pry
Cook potatoes, covered, in boiling salted water for 4 minutes; drain.
For sauce, stir together water, teriyaki sauce, parsley, and cornstarch.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over high heat; add cooking oil.
(Add more oil as necessary during... - 46.4438
Vegetable Turkey Stir Fry
In 12-inch nonstick skillet or a wok heat oil over high heat; add vegetables and cook, stirring quickly and frequently, until celery and pepper are tender-crisp, 1 to 2 minutes.
Add turkey and stir to combine.
In measuring cup or small bowl combine water,... - 33.1233
Spam Hot & Spicy Stir Fry
In small bowl, combine teriyaki sauce, water, Chinese hot oil and ginger; set aside.
In wok or large skillet, stir-fry SPAM, broccoli, onion, snow peas and bell pepper in vegetable oil 2 minutes.
Add teriyaki sauce mixture; cook until bubbly.
Add baby corn... - 36.0793
1. For the basic fried rice: Heat a wok over medium heat and pour in the peanut oil.
2. Add the onion and garlic to the oil. Keep stirring.
3. Season with sea salt and pepper.
4. Add the chopped carrot and stir everything together. Remove to the side... - 107.843
Oriental Fish With Pasta
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Cut into 3/4-inch cubes.
Remove tough portion of each asparagus stem.
Bias-slice asparagus into 1-inch lengths.
For sauce, stir together white wine, teriyaki sauce, water, cornstarch, and five-spice powder.
Spray a cold wok or... - 41.6676
Lamb And Linguine
Partially freeze lamb; cut on the bias into thin bite-size strips.
Add lamb to teriyaki sauce, stirring to coat well.
Cover and marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes or in the refrigerator for 2 hours, stirring occasionally.
Meanwhile, cook the linguine... - 44.204
Broccoli Chicken Stir Fry
Cut chicken into 1-inch pieces.
Remove florets from broccoli and cut in half (you should have about 3 1/2 cups).
Cut broccoli stalks into 1 1/2-inch lengths; cut into 1/4-inch strips (you should have about (1/2 cups).
For sauce, in a small bowl... - 45.8848
Pork Stir Fry With Mangosteens
Drain fruit; reserve syrup for teriyaki sauce.
If made ahead, cover fruit and syrup and chill up to overnight.
Trim off and discard most fat and tough connective tissue from pork.
Slice meat across the grain into 1/16- to 1/8-inch-thick strips about 3 inches... - 36.1074
Thai Duck With Beans And Sprouts
1. Combine 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce, 1 tablespoon oil, vinegar and garlic in medium bowl. Add duck; toss to coat well. Cover and refrigerate 45 minutes to 8 hours.
2. Whisk together chicken broth, cornstarch and ginger in small bowl; set aside.
3. Heat... - 35.4296
Szechuan Style Tofu Stir Fry
1. Combine teriyaki sauce, stir-fry sauce and cornstarch in a small bowl. Set aside.
2. Heat 3 tablespoons oil in a wok or skillet over high heat. Add vegetables and stir-fry for 5-7 minutes, or until tender. Remove vegetables from the pan.
3. Heat remain - 23.99
Asian Style Prawn Stir Fry
You will be surprised to see how addition or expulsion of a few ingredients can turn your prawn stir-fry from a total decadent treat to yummy low-fat meal. This video details how to prepare yummy prawn stir-fry at home. You can devour it as it is or relish it... - 82.6317
Five Spice Lamb Stir Fry
Partially freeze lamb; thinly slice into bite-size strips.
For marinade combine wine, teriyaki sauce, garlic, and five-spice powder.
Add lamb, stirring to coat well.
Marinate at room temperature 30 minutes (or cover and refrigerate 2 hours).
Drain meat,... - 40.6426
Five Spice Pork
Partially freeze pork; cut on the bias into thin bite-size strips.
For marinade, stir together sherry, teriyaki sauce, garlic, and five spice powder.
Add pork, stirring to coat well.
Cover and marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes or in the refrigerator... - 44.8639
Chicken Cherry Yaki Stir Fry
Thaw cherries if frozen.
Drain cherries, reserving juice; set aside.
Cut chicken into bite-sized cubes.
Combine teriyaki sauce, sherry, lemon juice and ginger in small bowl; stir in chicken.
Cover; marinate in refrigerator 1 hour, stirring once or... - 42.8954
Five Spice Shrimp
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
Shell and devein shrimp.
Halve shrimp lengthwise.
(If shrimp are large, halve again crosswise.) Combine teriyaki sauce and five spice powder.
Stir in shrimp to coat well.
Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes.
Meanwhile, for... - 45.7418
Stir Fried Chicken Livers And Pearl Onions
1. In a medium saucepan of boiling salted water, cook onions until half-done, about 5 minutes. Drain and pat dry on paper towels.
2. In a small bowl, stir together broth, Madeira, teriyaki sauce, cornstarch, and 1/2 teaspoon of five-spice powder. Set sauce... - 20.713
Peanut Chicken And Broccoli Stir Fry
1. Combine chicken and marinade in large bowl. Cover; refrigerate 3 hours or overnight.
2. Drain chicken from marinade; reserve marinade. Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in wok or large frying pan. Stir-fry chicken in batches until cooked through; remove... - 35.621
Scallop Cashew Stir Fry
Combine first 5 ingredients; stir well.
Coat a wok or large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat at medium-high (375°) until hot.
Add scallops; stir-fry 5 to 7 minutes or until scallops are opaque.
Remove from wok, and set aside.
Add... - 43.3302
Iron Plate Sizzled Seafood
1. To prepare the squid blanch as for Deep-Fried Squid .
2. Shell and de-vein the prawns, then cut each one in half lengthways.
3. Cut each scallop into 3-4 slices.
4. Mix the prawns and scallops with the egg white and cornflour paste.
5. Top... - 43.1084
Iron Plate Sizzled Chicken
1. To prepare the chicken cut it into slices about the size of large postage stamps, then mix with a pinch of salt, egg white and cornflour paste.
2. Top and tail the mange-tout or cut the other green vegetables into thin slices.
3. Cut the... - 43.0667
Iron Plate Sizzled Prawns
1. To prepare the prawns shell and de-vein them and mix with a pinch of salt, the egg white and cornflour paste.
2. Top and tail the mange-tout or cut the other green vegetables into thin slices.
3. Cut the carrot into thin slices.
4.... - 41.7538
Asian Chicken Wraps
Spray nonstick wok or large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat.
Stir-fry chicken 2 minutes.
Add ginger, garlic and pepper flakes; stir-fry 2 minutes.
Add teriyaki sauce; mix well.
Add coleslaw mix and onions; stir-fry 4 minutes or until... - 37.4646
Vegetable Medley Stir Fry
If using frozen broccoli or frozen cauliflower flowerets, place the frozen vegetables in a colander. Run hot water over the vegetables about 1 minute or till thawed. Drain well; set thawed vegetables aside.
Preheat a wok or large skillet over medium-high... - 33.0601
Pork & Apple Stir Fry
1. To prepare teriyaki sauce, in a medium-size bowl, mix orange juice, minced mint, soy sauce, ginger, and garlic; set aside.
2. Slice pork across the grain into 1/8-inch-thick (3-mm-thick) strips about 2 inches (5 cm) long. Add pork to teriyaki sauce in... - 37.6352
Asian Style Steak And Vegetable Stir Fry
One of the many simple strategies for stir-frying meat and veggies - a few simple cutting and cooking techniques with variations. With a little practice, anyone can make amazing stir fries in minutes with a wide ingredients on hand. - 114.979
Iron Plate Sizzled Lamb
1. To prepare the lamb cut it across the grain into slices about the size of large postage stamps, then marinate in the marinade for several hours - the longer the better.
2. Heat the iron-plate before you heat the oil in a preheated... - 42.7369
Sweet And Sour Chicken Salad
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a bowl, place chicken breasts in teriyaki sauce and marinate for several hours.
3) On a baking sheet, place the chicken and bake in the oven until cooked for 15 minutes.
4) Bake or microwave chicken... - 47.3387
The Chef's Kitchen-ham Stir Fry
Make a healthy and delicious meal with this fantastic video that is a great to watch. The chef here prepares smoked ham and vegetable stir fry with noodles . The video shares some great tips and slicing techniques that would surely impress you. Try out and... - 118.145
Chicken And Vegetable Tempura
1.In a mixing bowl, whisk together flour, salt, baking soda, and sugar. Whisk in 1 tablespoon oil, eggs, and beer until smooth. Batter will be thin. 2. Heat about 3 inches of oil in a deep-fryer or wok to 365Â°F. Dip chicken pieces and vegetables in batter... - 31.7072
Here is a really interesting Stir-Fry Supreme you can try out. Stir-Fry Supreme is good enough to try. A really well done recipe! - 35.6283
Walnut Broccoli Stir-fry
The flavor of this Walnut Broccoli Stir-Fry is really delicious. Walnut Broccoli Stir-Fry was something new for me to try and I was more than glad that I indeed did try it! Heavenly! - 38.5338
Stir Fry Noodles With Beef
1) Separate noodles according to package directions.
2) In a large skillet, heat oil in large skillet or wok.
3) Add carrots and onion; cover and cook 2 to 3 minutes.
4) Add broccoli and meat slices; cook 2 to 3 minutes or until... - 39.81
Chili Chicken & Red Pepper Stir Fry
Today I have an Indonesian-inspired chicken stir-fry I made as a result of running out of soy sauce and mirin. I was originally gonna make some teriyaki chicken, but all I had left was some kecap manis and shaoxing cooking wine. Threw in some chili and a half... - 111.958
Porcini Miso Broth With Soba And Vegetables
1. Bring 3 cups of warer to a boil and pour over the porcini mushrooms. Let stand for 20 minutes. Lift the mushrooms out of the liquid and chop. Reserve the clear liquid.
2. Stir the miso into 1/2 cup of the hot porcini liquid and set aside. Bring a pot of... - 36.4652