- » Witch Cake
Witch Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of witch cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for witch cake recipes.
1) Preheat the oven to 350 Deg F (180 Deg C/Gas 4).
2) Grease and line two 6 inch round sandwich tins and also grease well a 575 ml (1 pt) ovenproof pudding basin.
3)... - 49.6669
Bewitching Microwave Cake+a15
MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS: Using solid shortening, grease 7-inch round pan provided with mix.
In medium bowl, combine all cake ingredients.
Beat with spoon about 75 strokes or until well blended.
Pour into prepared pan Microwave on HIGH for 6 1/2 minutes.
Cake is... - 47.6035
Banana Chocolate Snack'n Cake
The Kitchen Witch Lyndsay Wells makes a wonderfully moist banana chocolate snack cake that can be quickly and easily prepared using everyday pantry ingredients. - 104.849
Apple Crumble Snack'n Cake
1. Line a square 8x8x2 cake pan with parchment paper and set aside.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degree.
3. In a medium sized bowl, combine egg, apple juice, sour cream, vegetable oil, and vinegar. Whisk well.
4. In a separate bowl, mix... - 0
Big V's Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Join Big V in the kitchen with another secret ingredient recipe - this time for a pineapple upside down cake that is so easy ( and delicious) you won't believe it! - 0
Homemade Coconut Cream Cake
For all with a sweet tooth, here comes another great dessert recipe. This Homemade Coconut Cream Cake recipe is an innovative creation. Watch this video for the details of this delightful cake. This is a great way to treat your family on the weekends. - 119.374
Orange Chocolate Chip Snack Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, baking soda, sugar, and salt. Mix .
3. In another bowl, crack egg, and whisk it well.
4. Put orange juice, sour cream, orange zest, vegetable oil, and vinegar... - 101.79
Fruity Cheesecake Bars
1. Preheat oven to 350 degree.
2. In a mixing bowl, add flour, brown sugar, and ground almonds.
3. Combine butter and mix until crumbly.
4. Grease an 8-inch square baking dish with non-stick spray, put flour mixture in it. Press and... - 101.656