- » Winter Stew
Winter Stew Recipes
Enjoy our collection of winter stew recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for winter stew recipes.
Chicken Stew - Easy
The chicken stew is a classic dish: in this recipe, the chicken is flavored with chopped green olives, aromatic herbs and chili pepper and it turns out tender and tasty! - 129.262
Puerto Rican Sausage Stew
Our family's favorite stew! Savory, filling, quick & easy - this recipe will warm up on a cold winter day. - 118.508
A hearty fall or winter stew that’s earthy, healthy, and delicious. - 114.533
Beef Chuck Pot Roast With Winter Veggies
For most of us a perfect winter evening is never complete without a good pot roast. You are going to love chef's no-fail way of making the beef chuck pot roast and the way he makes it blend with the beautiful winter veggies. Slowly simmered and richly... - 105.123
Sausage Mushroom Stew
A stew with some sautéed onions and mushrooms and then flavored with sausage! Jeff gets this exotic dish up in his kitchen. So hop to the video to know how! - 99.7799
Winter Vegetable Stew Dijon Style
Melt the butter and oil in a large, heavy casserole over medium heat just until the butter foams.
Add the carrots and saute them for 2 to 3 minutes; add the remaining vegetables except the peas and continue cooking until they start to wilt, 5 to 6 minutes... - 48.6887
Winter Stew is a wonderful vegetable dish. It is actually one of the the only side dishs for apsta that my children find acceptable!! I prepare this yumy Winter Stew quiet frequently. Try it for yourself! - 47.0736
Winter-style Veal Stew
Winter-Style Veal Stew is a very eay to make recipe. Winter-Style Veal Stew gets its taste from veal mixed with flour and flavored with white wine. Winter-Style Veal Stew is inspired by many food joints around the world. - 45.6559
Winter Vegetable Stew
1) Cut the vegetables, as desired.
2) In a medium pot, in olive oil, saute mushrooms and garlic over moderate heat for 2-3 minutes.
3) Add onion and zucchini and stir in salt and pepper.
4) Further add, garbanzo beans with cumin,... - 45.1903
Winter Vegetable Stew
In a heavy pot, saute the onions and celery in the oil until the onions are translucent.
While the onions saute, peel and coarsely chop the carrots and parsnips.
Stir them into the pot.
Cut the potatoes into 1-inch cubes, and stem and halve the green... - 45.0398
1) In a saucepan, saute the ground beef till it turns brown. Discard excess fat from the pan.
2) Transfer the meat into a crockpot. Add all the vegetables, one by one, on top of the meat.
3) Pour V-8 over it and sprinkle wiyj pepper on top.
4) Cook the... - 43.8962
Beef Stew With Winter Vegetables
In a zip-top plastic bag, combine the beef, wine, garlic, thyme, cinnamon, and pepper.
Seal and marinate in the refrigerator overnight.
The next day, preheat the oven to 325°F.
Place the meat mixture, broth, onions, and tomatoes (with juice) in an ovenproof... - 43.7386
Winter Vegetable Stew
1. Take a large Dutch over or heavy saucepan, place on medium heat, add oil and heat.
2. Stir in garlic, onions, leeks, carrots, potatoes, squash or sweet potato and rutabaga and on medium to low heat, stirring intermittently, cook for 5 minutes after... - 43.0731
Winter Squash And White Bean Stew
1) In a slow cooker, combine all the ingredients together.
2) Cover the cooker and cook over high heat for about 1 hour. Reduce the heat to low and cook for about 2 to 3 hours.
3) Serve hot. - 39.4691
Winter Fish Stew
1. Place unwrapped frozen fish on plate; cook at medium low (30% power) 5 minutes, turning fish over once.
2. In 2-quart casserole or bowl, place turnips and 1/2 cup water; cover with casserole lid or large plate. Cook at high (100% power) 14 to 16 minutes... - 36.6649
Hearty Winter Stew
In large heavy pan, brown lamb in shortening; pour off fat.
Add soup, 1 can tomatoes, seasonings, and jelly.
Cover; cook over low heat 30 minutes.
Add rutabagas, carrots, and onions.
Cover; cook 1 hour more or until meat and vegetables are tender.
1 Stir... - 35.8801
Savory Winter Squash Stew
In saucepan combine squash and water.
Cover; cook 15 minutes or until water is almost evaporated.
Add remaining ingredients and simmer 20 minutes.
Divide evenly. - 31.3206
Winter Beef Stew With Apricots And Prunes
1. In a 6-quart electric slow cooker, mix together the beer, brandy, Worcestershire sauce, marmalade, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger, salt, pepper, and flour. Reserve 1/2 to 3/4 cup of this beer mixture. To the mixture remaining in the slow cooker, add the... - 30.9184
Slow Cooker Vegetarian Lentil Stew
Lentils and root vegetables are slowly simmered in a tomato infused broth to become a tasty, budget friendly and healthy dinner or lunch. Better still, the left overs freeze like the dream! - 0
Autumn Vegetable Stew With Cheese Toasts
When it's cold and rainy outside, there's nothing better than a piping hot bowl of hearty vegetable stew with crunchy chewy cheese toasts. This is perfect movie watching food. - 0
Beef Stew - It Doesn't Get Easier Than This
For possibly the easiest beef stew you'll ever make, check out this really simple recipe in just 60 seconds. And don't be afraid to throw anything else in there either! - 0
Shortrib Kimchi Jjigae
There's nothing better on a snow day than staying indoors and digging into a hot and hearty comfort meal. This Shortrib Kimchi Jjigae is just that. Meaty, mouthwatering, fork-tender beef shortribs braised in a kimchi broth with caramelized onions and chewy... - 0
Winter Stew Recipes By Category