- » Winter Squash Dessert
Winter Squash Dessert Recipes
Enjoy our collection of winter squash dessert recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for winter squash dessert recipes.
Winter Squash Pudding With Rose Water
Peel the squash.
Steam the squash until tender, about 20 minutes.
Drain well and mash, sieve or blend. (Should be 3 cups of squash puree.)
Simmer the apples, lemon juice and rind, and water in a covered saucepan for 20 minutes.
Uncover, simmer... - 47.693
Indian Winter Squash Halwa
I made this Indian winter squash halwa, a wonderful dessert for the Great Sqaush Cook-off at the V-SPOT It was liked a lot by the judges and the audience. Watch my interview with the ifood.tv host, Sherry 'Ass Kickin' Hwang - 26.5988
You May Also Like!
Salmon With Onion Confit Winter Vegetables And Red Wine Sauce
1. Assemble the mise en place trays.
2. To make the sauce, melt 2 tablespoons of the butter in a medium-sized saucepan over medium-high heat. Add the onion, leeks, celery, and thyme sprigs and stir to coat with the butter. Lay the fish bones on top of the... - 42.7337
Butternut Squash And Apple Fluff
In saucepan combine squash, apples, water or beverage and salt; bring to boil and cook 15 minutes, or until squash and apples are soft.
Mash well or puree in blender with remaining ingredients.
Transfer to baking dish.
Bake uncovered at 350Â° F. for 20-30... - 32.1174
Butternut Squash With Apples
1. Prepare and microwave squash for Winter Squash except do not let stand.
2. Mix remaining ingredients in small bowl. Cover tightly and microwave on high 1 to 2 minutes or until margarine is melted and mixture is hot; stir. Cut squash halves in half. Spoon... - 23.6558
Homemade Squash Pie
Prepare and roll out pastry.
Line a 9-inch pie plate.
Trim pastry to 1/2 inch beyond edge of pie plate.
Flute edge high; do not prick pastry.
Bake in 450° oven for 5 minutes.
Cool thoroughly on rack.
Using a sieve, drain mashed squash well to remove any... - 42.8423
1. Preheat an oven to 162.5 C (325F).
2. In a medium sized bowl, place egg whites. Beat well till foam stage.
3. Gradually add cream of tartar and beat well till stiff peak stage. Keep aside.
4. Grease a casserole (1 quart size) and... - 45.2139
Butternut Squash With Ginger And Lemon
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Puncture several holes in each squash.
On a baking sheet place squash.
Bake for 1 hour or until tender, turning once.
Cut squash in half; discard seed, scoop out pulp and discard peel.
Into a food processor container or mixer bowl... - 34.6344
Cheese Squash Pie
Beat the cheese until soft.
Add brown sugar and eggs.
Beat until smooth.
Stir in the next four ingredients, then add 1/2 teaspoon salt if squash was seasoned and 1 teaspoon if unseasoned.
Pour into pie shell.
Bake at 425F for 15 minutes, then at 350F until... - 31.292
Vegetable Stuffed Acorn Squash
Stuffed acorn squash sounds really good! The stuffing for the squash is filled with health and nutrition. Made with lots of vegetables and is flavored with loads of herbs. The stuffed squash is then topped off with a cheese like sauce! The recipe is... - 120.001
Ham Steak With Glazed Apple Rings
1. Heat 1 tablespoon of the butter in a heavy 12-inch skillet over moderately high heat until bubbly. Add the ham steak and cook, uncovered, for 3 minutes on each side, or until browned. Remove the ham to a platter and set aside.
2. Pour off and discard the... - 25.3934
Pumpkin Mousse Prepared With Gelatin
Place the gelatin, sugar, eggs, salt, and water in a small saucepan, and beat until smooth.
Cook, stirring constantly, over moderately low heat until the sugar and gelatin dissolve and the mixture thickens slightly about 5 minutes.
Remove from the heat and... - 41.2984