- » Winter Squash
Winter Squash Recipes
Winter squash is a vegetable belonging to the Cucurbitaceae family, resembling both cucumbers and melons in appearance and properties. It is usually harvested during the summer months and is eaten in the mature form, ... More »
Wegmans Spaghetti Squash With Pomodoro Sauce
Wegmans Nella Neeck shows you how to actually love veggies with this tasty, easy recipe. Your meat and potatoes family members will enjoy this one as well. The sauce tastes fresh. The spaghetti squash give you that comfort food feeling without all the... - 140.425
Roasted Red Kuri Squash With Honey And Smoked Paprika
Kuri squash is rich and hearty, very satisfying. With butter-colored flesh that is thinner than butternut squash, this teardrop-shaped squash has a pronounced, distinctive chestnut flavor with a bright sunset colored rind. - 112.156
Wegmans Spaghetti Squash Gratin
1. Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2. Using a sharp knife cut the top of squash.
3. Cut the squash in half lengthwise; separate the squash into 2 halves.
4. On a microwave proof plate, place the squash and cover with plastic film.
5.... - 107.524
Skillet Cooked Spaghetti Squash
Confused about how to cook spaghetti squash? You are not alone. This is one tricky vegetable...but it is very yummy so you must know how to cook it nicely. Watch this video and know how to cook the perfect spaghetti squash. Once cooked, the dish will go well... - 106.113
Winter Squash With Basting Oil
When squashes are in season here's a great recipe idea for them. Roasted squash with pumpkin seed oil is a simple recipe that even kids can make after watching the video. This is simplicity at its best. - 104.479
Stuffed Winter Squash
Stuffed Winter Squash has a luscious taste. Stuffed Winter Squash gets its taste from Squash stuffed with apple and walnuts. Stuffed Winter Squash is cherished by many people all over the world. - 40.725
Winter Squash Butter
Halve squash; seed.
In large kettle cook squash in small amount of boiling unsalted water, covered, till very tender, about 40 minutes.
Drain; scoop out pulp.
In large mixing bowl whip pulp till smooth using electric mixer.
Measure 6 cups.
In large kettle mix... - 39.3684
Baked Winter Squash
Preheat oven to 400°.
Cut acorn squash in half horizontally or butternut squash in half vertically.
Place skin-side down in baking dish.
Brush flesh with melted butter; sprinkle with orange juice, brown sugar, nutmeg, and salt.
Add just enough... - 36.2655
Butter-sauteed Winter Squash
Cut unpeeled squash in 2-inch pieces and cook in boiling, salted water for 15 minutes.
Drain, peel, and slice or dice.
Melt the butter in a frying pan; add squash and onion.
Saute over medium-high heat until browned.
Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and a little... - 34.8554
Winter Squash And Gouda Croquettes
1. Preheat the oven to 400° Drizzle the olive oil on a large rimmed baking sheet. Arrange the squash and sweet potatoes on the baking sheet cut side down. Roast for about 45 minutes, until tender and lightly browned on the bottom. Let cool.
2. Scoop the... - 34.3628
Baked Winter Squash
1. Start oven, set at 400° F., Hot. Rub a shallow baking pan with butter.
2. Wash the squash, cut in sections, remove seeds and fibers. Place pieces, skin side down in the baking dish.
3. Mix the sugar, cinnamon and salt and sprinkle it over the squash. Dot... - 31.2009
Baked Winter Squash
1. Preheat the oven to 400°F. Melt the butter in the oven in a 9"x 9"x 2" baking dish. Meanwhile, trim the squash, cut it in half lengthwise, and scoop out the seeds. Cut the squash into 1 1/2-inch chunks.
2. Add the squash to the baking dish and toss to... - 20.8731
Winter Squash Hash
If you're looking for easy and seasonal delight, this Winter Squash Hash Recipe is for you. Does anything says "fall is here" better than winter squashes and pumpkins which make a perfect side dish for Thanksgiving . - 0
Winter Squash Recipes By Category