- » Winter Pear
Winter Pear Recipes
Enjoy our collection of winter pear recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for winter pear recipes.
Winter Pear Pate
1) Wash the chicken lovers and cut each lover into 2 or 3 pieces. Discard the fat, if any.
2) In a medium-sized frying pan, combine together the livers, onions, 2 stick of the margarine or butter, Worcestershire sauce and the chicken broth. Slowly cook... - 40.5959
Baked Winter Pear Halves
1) Preheat the oven to 375°F.
2) Peel, halve and core the pears.
3) In a 8 x 14 x 2 inches baking pan, arrange the pear halves with the cut side up.
4) Mix the sugar, flour, and nutmeg together and sprinkle evenly over the pears.
5) Add... - 36.5345
Winter Pear Crunch
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Place pears and apple juice in a casserole and sprinkle with lemon juice and spices.
Drizzle with honey.
Combine nuts and seeds and spread evenly over the pears.
Bake in preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes or until pears are tender. - 32.9416
You May Also Like!
Winter Pear And Stilton Salad
Winter pear and stilton salad is a vegetable pear salad. Prepared with a honey mustard vinaigrette, the winter pear and stilton salad is a cheese, fruit and vegetable combo salad. Made with mixed salad greens, lettuce leaves, stilton or gorgonzola cheese, the... - 41.6581
Winter Jubilee Fruit
1) Break the pomegranate.
2) Remove the seeds and keep 2 tablespoons of seeds aside.
3) In a large bowl add pears, papayas, and rigs.
4) Mix pomegranate to the fruit mixture.
5) In a small bowl add yogurt and orange juice. Whisk... - 41.5025
Winter Salad With Ripe Pears & Toasted Pecans
This Winter Salad With Ripe Pears & toasted Pecans is a crunchy treat ! This salad tasted heavenly with my meat dishes ! Just try this Winter Salad With Ripe Pears & toasted Pecans for your next meal and let me know if you like it ! - 37.1224
Winter Greens Pear And Goat Cheese Salad
To make the dressing: Heat the oil in a small nonstick skillet over medium heat.
Add the shallots and onion and cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes.
Reduce the heat to low, cover, and cook, stirring occasionally, for 10 minutes.
Uncover and continue... - 44.2089
Winter Fruit Crumble With Ginger
In large bowl, stir together pears, apples, walnuts, raisins, sugar, preserved ginger and ground ginger.
Spoon into greased 8 cup (2 L) baking dish and smooth top.
Drizzle with orange juice.
Topping: In small bowl, blend flour with sugar; cut in butter until... - 35.6386
Winter Fruit Mold
Winter fruit mold made with fresh fruits and lemon flavored gelatin is a simple and easy side. Flavored with orange or grape juice, the winter fruit mold is filled with fruits like grapes, diced pears and apples. Chilled till firm, the winter fruit mold is... - 32.5667
Winter Fruit-chicken Combo
Wash the chicken thoroughly with warm water and pat dry. Marinate the chicken pieces with a mixture of onion and ginger paste along with salt, sugar and curd. Keep it untouched for 1.5-2 hours.
Cube the fruits evenly except the grapes. Heat oil in a pan and... - 41.9848
Jellied Winter Fruit Bowl
1. In medium bowl pour boiling water over both flavors of gelatin, stirring until dissolved and refrigerate until syrupy for about 1 hour.
2. To prepare fruit:
3. Pare and quarter apple and cut crosswise into thin slices.
4. Pare and quarter... - 46.0851
Hot Pink Pears
1. Peel pears; leave stem. Stick 1 whole clove into each pear. Combine remaining ingredients, except whipped cream, in 1 1/2-quart glass casserole. Add pears; cover with glass lid.
2. Microwave for 6 minutes on HIGH. Baste pears; turn over, and recover.... - 26.2654