- » Winnipeg
Winnipeg food is dominated by seafood. The majority of the population is European in descent with a part of the population a mix of local aboriginals and Indians. However, over the last few years, immigrants from all ... More »
Essies S Winnipeg Cheesecake
1) Preheat the oven at 350˚.
2) For making the crumb mixture, mix together the crumbs, sugar, butter and cinnamon and bake it for 5 minutes.
3) For the filling mix well the sugar, egg and cream cheese.
4) Keep in mind to add the... - 48.9891
Butter Steamed Winnipeg Goldeye
1) Preheat oven at 350°F (180°C).
2) Use a baking dish, to arrange goldeye.
3) In a small saucepan, add butter to melt.
4) Add onions and hot water.
5) Spread the onion mixture over goldeye.
6) Use waxed paper to cover goldeye and then... - 35.39
Winnipeg Goldeye is a wonderful fish that can be converted into a number of yummy seafood dishes. Here are a few of my suggestions on how to cook a Winnipig goldeye! - 19.9448
You May Also Like!
Winnipeg Beef Stroganoff
Cut the sirloin steak into strips about 1" x 1/4" (2.5 cm x 0.5 cm) and coat with the 1 1/2 tsp. (7 mL) flour.
Melt the butter in a heavy skillet and saute the floured meat strips on all sides.
Add the sliced onion and continue sauteing until onion is... - 42.1921
Delicious dumpling !!!! Watch this video to prepare perogies with potato and feta cheese. This is Polish dumpling which is a very popular street food with a wonderful taste. Absolutely hassle free to make. Try this on your menu and surprise all your loved... - 104.591
Winnipeg Recipes By Category