- » Wing Drumette
Wing Drumette Recipes
Enjoy our collection of wing drumette recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for wing drumette recipes.
Red Cooked Chicken Drumettes
1. Combine the chicken drumettes and soy sauce in a bowl; cover and refrigerate for 2 hours. Combine the sauce ingredients in a small bowl.
2. Place a medium pot over high heat until hot. Add the oil, swirling to coat the sides. Add the chicken and cook,... - 34.3869
Barbecued Chicken Drumettes
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Cut off wing tips and straighten remaining sections to resemble a small drumstick.
3. Place in a baking dish and season with salt and pepper.
4. Combine remaining ingredients and spoon half of mixture over chicken.
5. Bake 15... - 36.992
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Cut off wing tips from chicken and straighten remaining sections to resemble a small drum stick.
3. Place in baking dish and season lightly with pepper.
4. Combine margarine, brown sugar, catsup, mustard, and liquid smoke. Spoon... - 30.1617
Wasabi Glazed Chicken Wings
All you chicken wing fans here is a recipe that will send you to sticky-finger heaven! These oven-fried wings glazed with sticky sweet wasabi orange soy sauce is a great new wing fling for happy hour, dinner, or a Super bowl party! - 132.762
Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings
1. Cut chicken wings apart at joints; reserve tips for other uses. Rinse wings (or drumettes) and place in a single layer in 2 pans, each 10 by 15 inches.
2. Bake in a 400° oven until well browned, about 1 hour and 10 minutes (about 50 minutes in a... - 33.5156
Buffalo Chicken Wings
Trim and separate the wing bone from the drumette.
Heat the oil to 375°F (190°C).
Fry the wings a few at a time, 10 minutes each batch.
Be sure to maintain oil at set temperature.
Reserve hot in the oven.
Melt the butter in a sauce pan and add the hot... - 39.1883
Chicken Wing Soup With Pasta
1. In a bowl, mix together the paprika, chili powder, garlic powder, garlic pepper, oregano, and cumin until thoroughly blended. Add the chicken drumettes to the spice mixture and toss until completely coated. Set aside.
2. In a 4-quart electric slow cooker,... - 34.746
Teriyaki Chicken Wings
If using whole chicken wings, cut wings at the joint; discard tips.
Clean and dry wing sections.
Prepare marinade by using 1 measuring cup; first measure teriyaki sauce, fill to 1 cup level with the juice; add the marmalade and mix well so it dissolves.
Place... - 33.0898
Honey Balsamic Glazed Chicken Wings
If game day is coming up...or you're having guests over for a get together. Throw out those tired ol' buffalo wings and try these sweet and tangy Honey Balsamic Chicken Wings! You will most definitely impress your guests! - 130.926
Cantonese Stuffed Chicken Wings
To bone wings: Remove small wing tips.
Cut cartilage linking 2 bones in larger portion of wing (there is 1 large and 1 small bone).
Push the 2 bones out.
(Save smaller wing portion—the drumette—and use for another meal.) Slice bamboo shoot into sticks the... - 41.374
Hot Chicken Wings
This video recipe will show you how to make delicious hot chicken wings with the perfect blend of spices. No soggy, overly breaded mess over here! Just sticky, spicy, highly addictive, and downright banging wings that will be star of your party! These are not... - 106.988
Red Curry Buffalo Wings
1. Preheat the oven to 450° and position a rack nearest the top. In a large bowl, whisk 1/2 teaspoon of the red curry paste with the oil. Add the chicken, season with salt and pepper and toss to coat. Spread the chicken on a large rimmed baking sheet and... - 25.7351
Fired Up Buffalo Wings
1. In scalable plastic bag combine drumettes, hot pepper sauce, Worcestershire sauce, 1 teaspoon paprika, and cayenne. Seal bag and shake to coat chicken. Refrigerate and marinate at least 30 minutes.
2. Preheat oven to 425°. Remove drumettes from marinade... - 32.7505
Mustard Greens With Smoked Turkey
Trim stems from mustard greens.
Coarsely chop leaves.
Combine greens, water, and remaining ingredients in a large stockpot; bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 45 minutes or until greens are tender.
Remove thyme sprigs, turkey wings, and bay leaf. - 34.6474
Preparation Soak mushrooms in warm water to cover for 30 minutes; drain.
Cut off and discard stems and slice caps in half.
Remove shrimp legs, leaving shells and tails intact.
Cut along backs of shrimp with scissors; rinse out sand veins.
Sprinkle... - 41.5905
Originated in the country outside of the city of Valencia, where the fertile river valleys run into the Mediterranean sea, Arroz a la Paella is truly a masterpiece of Spanish cuisine. Valencia's temperate climate and fertile lands make an ideal spot for... - 49.1111
Deviled Chicken Lollipops
1. If using drumettes, proceed to step 2. If using "wingettes," use a small sharp knife to cut toward bone around narrow end of wing to loosen meat. Gently use knife to scrape meat down toward wider end, turning meat inside out over end to form a "lollipop."... - 25.2344
1. If using "wingettes," use a small sharp knife to cut toward bone around narrow end of wing to loosen meat. Gently use knife to scrape meat down toward wider end, turning meat inside out over end to form a "lollipop."
2. In a shallow 2-quart dish, combine... - 27.3813
Wing Drumette Recipes By Category