- » Wine Slush Mix
Wine Slush Mix Recipes
Enjoy our collection of wine slush mix recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for wine slush mix recipes.
1. In a blender blend combining limeade or lemonade, rum, strawberries and sugar till smooth.
2. With blender running, add ice cubes, one at a time, through opening in the container lid to make 4 cups of slushy mixture.
3. If mixture becomes too thick... - 38.0236
Orange Pineapple Slush
1. In electric blender, blend 1 cup of the crushed ice, the un-drained crushed pineapple, orange juice, water and dry milk powder at high speed until smooth, about 30 seconds.
2. Add remaining crushed ice and blend until thick and smooth, about 30 seconds... - 26.8181
In electric blender, blend all ingredients at high speed for 5 seconds.
Pour mixture into 8 x 8 x 2-inch metal pan; freeze until firm, about 1 to 1 1/2 hours. - 24.8055
Cherry Berry Slush
Thaw frozen fruit, do not drain.
Put raspberries into blender and blend until smooth.
Strain out seeds.
Place berries into mixing bowl.
Place cherries in blender with apple juice concentrate.
Cover and blend until smooth.
Combine with berries in mixing... - 38.4495
1. In a saucepan, mix sugar and water.
2. Let it come to a boil, stirring until sugar dissolves.
3. Lower heat; and simmer 15 minutes.
4. Mix sugar mixture and lemonade concentrate, orange juice concentrate and amaretto. Stir well.
5. Transfer into... - 39.9238
Passion Fruit Daiquiri
Always wanted to make Passion Fruit Daiquiri since trying a strawberry version in Florida….kinda tastes like an alcoholic version of slush puppy. Anyhow this is a a simple cocktail recipe, which is sweet with a nice citrus kick which you can mix up as you... - 88.8548
Margarita ? Pineapple Orange
1) Use a large blender, to combine Margarita mix or frozen limeade juice concentrate, pineapple-orange juice and Tequila.
2) Blend thoroughly to make the mixture as slush.
3) Pour in water for more fluid consistency or ice for thicker... - 37.4447