- » Wine Roast
Wine Roast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of wine roast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for wine roast recipes.
Beef Pot Roast With Red Wine
Dredge beef with flour and brown in hot oil in a large skillet.
Remove, cut into thick slices, and place in slow cooker.
Drain accumulated fat from skillet and add water.
Stir to loosen browned bits.
Add wine, flour-water mixture, and salt.
Bring to a boil,... - 39.4504
Herb Roasted Chicken In Red Wine
Heart-warming, no fuss and all flavour, this is the only wine roasted chicken recipe you need. This supremely juicy braised chicken is perfect for dinner parties. Elegant but hearty this chicken and wine dish is a a nice blend of wine, fresh herbs, and... - 91.6521
Mom’s Pot Roast With Red Wine
This excellent recipe is sure to remind you of your childhood days and the smell of delicious aroma of mom’s pot roast. Here the chef presents easy step by step instructions to make classic pot roast with red wine and veggies. Simple yet so good, definitely... - 100.889
Roast Beef In Red Wine With Green Pepper Sauce
1. Trim and truss the beef if necessary. Heat 1 tablespoon butter in a stew pan and fry the beef quickly. Make certain it is well browned all over. Place beef in a 325°F oven till thermometer reads 140°F (rare) or 160°F (medium) for about 1 1/2 hours.... - 34.9983
Roast Pheasant In Red Wine
1) Preheat oven to 350°F.
2) In an ovenproof roasting pan, place the pheasant and roast uncovered until almost tender, for up to 45 minutes.
3) When nearly done, season with salt and pepper and add the wine.
4) Continue roasting for 10... - 34.8648
Roast Duck With Loganberry Wine
Sprinkle the duckling inside and out with salt, then put duck, breast side up, on rack over a roasting pan.
Pour about 3 tablespoons loganberry wine into the body cavity.
Roast in a moderately slow oven (325°) allowing about 35 minutes per pound for smaller... - 26.2014
Roast Beef In Red Wine
1. In a blender blend onion, ginger and garlic to a smooth paste.
2. In a bowl, place the beef and sprinkle salt generously on all sides.
3. Apply the onion paste over the beef. Pour the red wine over the beef.
4. Sprinkle paprika, dried thyme... - 100.871
Roasted Wild Duck With Red Wine
Wipe ducks with damp cloth; season with salt and pepper inside and out.
Put a slice of onion and 3 juniper berries, if used, inside each duck.
Place in a shallow roasting pan with wine, broth, and orange rind.
Roast in preheated extremely hot oven (500°F.)... - 33.0612
Roast Duck With Orange Using Red Wine
Truss and roast duck in a fairly hot oven (375°-400° F., Gas 5-6) for 1-1 1/4 hr., until tender, basting if necessary.
Meanwhile, stand the orange in a pan of boiling water for about 5 min., remove skin, cut orange into sections, soak these in brandy or... - 27.1969
Roast Beef With Wine
1. Sprinkle beef roast with salt and generously cover with pepper. Slit the meat with a small sharp knife in several places on a diagonal slant about 1 inch deep.
2. Mix garlic, oregano, and 2 tablespoons cheese. Fill each incision with some of this mixture.... - 37.9694
Garlic Wine Pot Roast
Garlic Wine Pot Roast gives a pleasant taste. The toppings of the beef bouillon adds a good taste to Garlic Wine Pot Roast. Garlic Wine Pot Roast is an easy to make dish. - 43.4
Roast Wild Duck With Wine
Sprinkle cavity of ducks with salt.
Place apples inside cavity of ducks; place breast side up in roasting pan.
Bake, covered, at 325 degrees until tender, allowing 20 minutes per pound.
Add sherry 1 hour before ducks are done and baste every 15 minutes. - 25.3252
Pork Roast With White Wine Marinade
1. Two days before you cook, in a spice grinder, grind together the fennel, coriander and pepper; mix together salt, ginger and the ground spices and rub the pork roast with it
2. Place the roast in a ceramic/stainless steel/glass bowl, pour... - 47.1559
Wine Basted Roast Goose
Wine Basted Roast Goose the name itself makes me go drool. I tried this recipe last week and it was an instant hit. You donâ€™t require a battalion of ingredients to try this, just a handful and you are all set to prepare the Wine Basted Roast Goose. - 37.1009
Roast Beef With Wine
– In a heavy skillet, melt butter and cook carrots, onions, leek and celery then add flour, stirring constantly for 1 minute.
– Deglaze skillet with wine and reduce liquid by half.
– Add beef stock and reduce by one-third, then set aside.
– In... - 40.13
Red Wine Rib Roast
Red Wine Rib Roast is a delicious mouth-watering side dish recipe. Try this amazingly irresistible Red Wine Rib Roast; I bet you will get a lot of compliments for this one! - 37.4972
Pot Roast With Wine
Brown the roast in hot oil in a roasting pan or Dutch oven.
Add the onions, carrots and potatoes.
Sprinkle the seasoned salt, garlic powder and pepper over the roast.
Pour the wine and water in the pan.
Bake at 350 degrees, covered, for 2 hours.
Bake,... - 36.5326
Juicy Roast Chicken With Potatoes, Wine, Onion, Rosemary
1. Rinse the chicken and pat dry with paper towel.
2. Cut the red potatoes into quarters, carrots into bite size pieces and slice the onions, set aside.
3. Peel the garlic and mince one clove from that, set everything aside.
4. Preheat the oven... - 0
Roasted Vegetable Stuffed Flank Steak Paired With Heinens Red Wine
1. For the balsamic vinaigrette: In a bowl, whisk together the shallots, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper, sugar and chiffonade basil. Set aside.
2. Add the sliced vidalia onion, red pepper and padron pepper into a ziplock bag and pour the... - 121.524
Roast Loin Of Pork With Red Wine
Combine first 4 ingredients; set aside.
Trim excess fat from roast; rub with garlic and pepper.
Place roast on rack of a roasting pan; insert meat thermometer, being careful not to touch fat or bone.
Baste with about one-sixth of wine mixture.
Cover with... - 25.5948
Oven Roasted Red Potatoes With Red Onion And Red Wine Vinegar
1. Preheat your oven to 425°F
2. Add oil to a 16"X12" tray and heat it in the oven for ten minutes
3. Wipe the potatoes and cut into chunks of three quarter inch, leaving the skin on
4. Peal and chop onions into slivers
5. Remove... - 42.0188
Spicy Wine Pot Roast
Sprinkle meat with salt and pepper; place in slow-cooking pot.
Combine remaining ingredients; pour over meat.
Cover and cook on low 8 to 10 hours.
Remove meat and slice.
If desired thicken sauce with flour dissolved in a small amount of water, and serve over... - 38.621
Roasted Vegetables Using Red Wine Vinegar
In 2 pans (10 to 12 by 15 in. each), divide carrots, peppers, onions, mushrooms, vinegar, and oil evenly; mix well.
Roast uncovered in a 450° oven, stirring often with a wide spatula, until vegetables are browned and browned bits stick to pan, 60 to 70... - 28.7339
Roast Venison With Wine
1) Preheat oven to 500F.
2) Place 6 bacon slices on inside surface of roast and roll up, and tie securely.
3) Put 3 bacon slices across the top.
4) In a shallow roasting pan, over a rack place the roast.
5) Place in the oven and sear for... - 43.3407
Red Wine Braised Chuck Roast
1. Preheat the oven to 325° In a skillet, heat the vegetable oil. Season the roast with salt and black pepper and sear on all sides over moderately high heat, 15 minutes; transfer the meat to a roasting pan.
2. Carefully add the red wine to the skillet and... - 29.9428
Orange And Wine Roasted Duck
1 Clean the duck thoroughly.
2 Set oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit
3 In a deep saucepan, put the duck and cover with cold water.
4 Add one onion, bay leaves, celery, salt & pepper to the duck.
5 Bring to a boil then lower the... - 46.659
Gangbang Beef In Red Wine
Brown meat on all sides in melted butter in skillet.
Transfer meat to a rack in covered roaster or Dutch oven.
Add tomatoes, onions, carrots, celery, wine and seasonings.
Add broth to cover meat.
Roast at 3500 for about 2 1/2 hours, until meat is... - 41.5177
Roast Loin Of Pork In White Wine
Make small incisions in the pork around the ribs and bones and insert the garlic slivers.
Place in a bowl and add the parsley, thyme, bay leaf and salt and pepper to taste.
Pour in the oil and wine.
Cover and leave to marinate overnight, turning the meat... - 41.217
Lamb Lollipops Paired With Alamos Malbec Wine
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade Lollipops Paired With Alamos Malbec are like made for each other. The dark fruit flavor of Alamos Malbec and the soft and sweet tan finish makes it a perfect match for the lamb dish. - 114.896
Pot Roast With Tomatoes Wine And Vegetables
1. Trim excess fat from roast. Season with salt and pepper. Dust with flour. In a nonreactive large Dutch oven, heat olive oil over medium heat. Add rump roast and cook, turning, 10 minutes, or until evenly browned all over.
2. Add onion and cook 2 to 3... - 35.5276
Wine Marinated Beef Roast
For marinade, combine wine, onion, lemon juice, water, Worcestershire sauce, rosemary, marjoram, and garlic salt.
Place meat in a large plastic bag set in a shallow dish.
Add marinade; close bag.
Marinate in the refrigerator for 6 to 24 hours, turning bag... - 33.9419
Rib Roast And Red Wine
Pat the roast dry with absorbent paper.
Mix the flour and paprika and spread on waxed paper.
Roll the meat in the flour mixture to cover completely.
Preheat a browning dish (Corning) or a caque-lon (Panasonic) 7 minutes at HIGH.
Place the but-ter in the hot... - 43.3842
Duck In Red Wine
1. Preheat oven to 350° F.
2. In a large skillet melt butter.
3. Add the pieces of duck in fat and brown them over medium heat.
4. Remove from heat once the duck turns brown.
5. Transfer the ingredients to a casserole.
6. Add garlic... - 48.0781
Roasted Cornish Hens With White Wine
Preheat oven to 450 Â°F (230 Â°C).
Season cavities of hens with salt and pepper. Spread butter over hens and season skin generously. Place in roasting pan and cook 30 to 40 minutes. Baste during cooking.
Prick hens in thickest part of leg. Juice should... - 40.1721
Roasted Beef Tenderloin With Red Wine Onion Sauce
Are you looking forward to make a beef tenderloin recipe? Here is a excellent video that shows an absolutely delicious roasted beef tenderloin recipe. Have a look at this video and make this fabulous recipe on any special occasion and amaze everyone with... - 104.043
Beef And Red Wine Stroganoff
In glass casserole, combine beef, onion and mushrooms.
Cook on ROAST (7) for 6 minutes or until beef is no longer pink.
Add wine, flour paste, salt and pepper.
Mix in sour cream.
Cover; cook on REHEAT (8) for 10 minutes, or until hot.
Serve over... - 40.7778
Roasted Garlic And White Wine Parrano Panini
In a saucepan, heat oil. Add garlic and sauté until garlic is golden brown. Deglaze pan with white wine and reduce to approximately 2-3oz. of liquid. Add butter to a bowl, and slowly whisk in white wine mixture till blended. Add a slat and pepper to... - 19.373
Wine Glazed Roast Loin Of Lamb
To prepare the stuffing, fry the bacon in its own fat without browning.
Mix it with the suet, breadcrumbs, parsley, herbs, lemon rind, egg and seasoning.
Place the loins of lamb on the work surface, meat side up.
Very carefully remove as much excess fat as... - 44.2622
Wine Roasted Lamb & New Potatoes With Basil Gremolata
Trim and discard surface fat from lamb.
Place lamb, bony side down, in an 11 by 14-inch roasting pan; insert a meat thermometer in thickest part.
Scrub potatoes and cut into halves crosswise; surround lamb with potatoes, cut sides down.
Pour 1 cup (240 ml) of... - 40.2992
Duck With Red Wine
Rinse and dry duck inside and out with kitchen towel.
Prick skin all over with a skewer to allow fat to escape when cooking.
Season well with salt and pepper.
Place in a roasting tin on a high shelf in the oven, pre-hcatcd to 220°C/Gas Mark 7/425°F.
After... - 38.3918
Roast Pork With Oregano And Wine Cretan Style
Wipe the pork with damp paper towels.
With the tip of a sharp knife, pierce the meat on all sides and insert the garlic slivers.
Rub the meat all over with salt and oregano, then place in a shallow roasting pan in a preheated 325° to 350° F. [170° to 180°... - 34.7878
Wine Braised Chuck Roast With Bow Ties
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add onion and garlic; cook, stirring often, until onion is soft but not brown (6 to 8 minutes).
Stir in wine, water, tomato sauce, vinegar, bay leaf, allspice, cinnamon stick, cumin seeds, salt, and... - 39.5026
Roasted Peppers With Olives And Wine
1) Over a gas stove or under broiler, roast the peppers, turning frequently, until it turns black all over.
2) Put the peppers in a bowl and cover it with a plastic film.
3) Leave the peppers in the bowl for 10 minutes.
4) Peel the skin... - 38.701
Roasted Duck In Port Cherry Wine Sauce
If you are still not sure about what to serve on the holiday table, here is something attractive for your guests. Roasted duck in port cherry sauce is definitely going to be the main attraction of the menu, if prepared perfectly. For that, you need to watch... - 115.124
Beef With Red Wine Sauce
Roast the joint or grill the steaks.
If cooking steaks, start making the sauce in plenty of time, so the meat can be served as soon as it its cooked.
To make the red wine sauce, peel and finely chop the shallots or onions.
Heat 25 g/1 oz of the butter in a... - 39.683
Chicken With Figs In Red Wine
Arrange the chicken pieces and giblets in a heavy roasting dish.
Sprinkle with the spices and salt and massage into the flesh.
Distribute the onions, garlic, bay leaves and figs over and between the chicken pieces, pour in the wine and cover.
Cook in an oven... - 41.8677
Rib Roast Braised In Wine
1. Preheat oven to moderate (325° F.).
2. Dredge the roast with flour. In a Dutch oven, heat the butter, add the meat and brown on all sides.
3. Add the onions, leeks, carrots and garlic and saute until browned.
4. Add the wine and seasonings. Ignite the... - 35.2229
Roast Beef With Wine Gravy
1. Combine wine, oil, garlic, salt, and pepper in a deep glass bowl. Pierce the meat all over with a fork. Place in the bowl with marinade, turning once. Cover. Allow to marinate, refrigerated, for 1 hour or longer, turning occasionally.
2. Remove roast from... - 34.0276
Beef And Red Wine Pot Roast
Season meat with salt and pepper.
Rub in flour.
Brown meat in melted butter on all sides.
Add wine and sliced onions.
Cook until onions wilt.
Add tomato paste, dissolved in water, and bay leaf.
Simmer 3 hours.
Serve with mashed potatoes or cooked rice. - 42.0917
Pate Stuffed Roast With Wine Dressing
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F (160°C).
2) Unroll the beef rib roast.
3) Mix the liver pate, chopped nuts and 2 teaspoons parsley together and spread over the roast.
4) Reroll the roast and tie, then place over a rack in the shallow... - 40.101
Best roast Chicken With White Wine
Try this alluring Roast Chicken. An easily prepared non-vegetarian recipe, this Roast Chicken is a dish which you will always love to serve. - 35.7419
Wine Glazed Cornish Hens
Cook and stir onion and almonds in butter about 5 minutes.
Toss with dry bread cubes, oranges, raisins, and the salt.
Rinse hens; pat dry with paper toweling.
Season with salt and pepper.
Lightly stuff birds with bread mixture.
Tie legs together;... - 40.3419
Wine Barbecue Marinade (for Beef Pot Roast)
Put all ingredients into Osterizer container, cover and process at MIX until smooth.
Place pot roast in deep baking dish and pour wine marinade over.
Cover well and allow to remain overnight, turning once to be sure both sides are well marinated.
Broil or... - 33.8704
Roasted Duck With Sweet Wine And Grapefruit Sauce
“Duck is one of my favourite meats - it is rich in flavour and colour. The fattiness can put people off, but when it is cooked right and with the right accompaniments that shouldn't be an issue. The grapefruit and sweet wine sauce cuts through all of that... - 32.2204
Tenderloin With Gourmet Wine Sauce
1) Preheat the oven to 450°F.
2) Sprinkle the salt and pepper over the beef tenderloin and insert a meat thermometer tip in the center of the tenderloin.
3) In a nonstick roasting pan, place the tenderloin and roast in the preheated... - 36.8814
Sandwiches With Roast Meat And Wine Jelly
Sprinkle the gelatin into a little water.
Let it stand for 1 minute.
Bring 1/2 cup water to a boil.
Add the gelatin to the hot water and stir until dissolved; then slowly stir the gelatin water into the wine.
Season the liquid with the salt, pepper, and... - 40.6561
Casserole Turkey With Red Wine
Remove giblet bag, if inside, from turkey and make the contents into stock with a little water.
Sprinkle the inside of the bird with allspice, lemon rind and about 15 g (1/2 oz) butter.
Rub remaining butter all over the turkey and season well.
Place the... - 44.6806
Wine Basted Capons
Cover currants with boiling water.
Let stand for 10 minutes.
Combine bread cubes, cracker crumbs, nutmeg, allspice, and pepper.
In medium saucepan cook onion and celery in butter till tender but not brown; add soup, eggs, 1/2 cup wine, and drained... - 42.5774
Braised Goose With Red Wine Sauce
Preheat oven to 450°F.
Heat oil in heavy large skillet over medium heat.
Add vegetables, garlic, thyme and bay leaf and cook, stirring frequently, until browned, about 7 minutes.
Add goose neck, heart, gizzard and wing tips to skillet and cook, stirring,... - 41.2106
Gourmet Wine Pot Roast
1. Prepare a cooking bag following instructions on package.
2. In a 2-quart casserole dish, place the cooking bag.
3. Center the beef on the bag.
4. Add onion soup mix blended with thyme and wine.
5. Pull up the bag around the beef; twist and... - 40.9659
Wined And Dined Beef Roast
Cook garlic in oil; remove from heat.
Add wine, lemon juice, basil, dry mustard, and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
Prick roast on both sides with long-tined fork; place in plastic bag and set in deep bowl.
Pour in marinade; close bag.
Marinate overnight in refrigerator,... - 41.7878
Sauerbraten With Red Wine
Season beef with salt and pepper.
Place in a large glass bowl.
Add remaining ingredients.
Cover and refrigerate 4 to 6 days, turning meat several times daily.
Remove meat; reserve marinade.
Roast meat on a rack at 375°F.
for about 1 hour or until done.
Place... - 44.6439
Beef Roast In Cooked Wine Marinade
Marinade: In saucepan, combine wine, wine vinegar, oil, onion, celery, thyme, pepper, garlic and bay leaf; bring to boil.
Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer for 20 minutes.
Place roast in sturdy plastic bag; pour in marinade.
Squeeze out air;... - 43.593
Squab With Pears & Red Wine Sauce
In a 4- to 5-quart pan, combine wine, sugar, and peppercorns.
Peel pears, cut in half lengthwise, and core; add to wine mixture.
Bring to a boil over high heat; then reduce heat, cover, and simmer, turning several times, until pears are tender when pierced,... - 42.287
Lamb In Red Wine
1. Preheat the oven to 425 °F.
2. Rip off the excess fat from the lamb and remove its thin membrane.
3. Peel garlic and slice each clove into 3 or 4 slivers.
4. Make small incisions in the meat using a sharp knife and stuff it with... - 44.0058
Pheasant In Red Wine
I made this exotic pheasant recipe for the first time at our holiday farmhouse and it came out perfect! Country like and simple, the pheasant in red wine is cooked with burgundy along with mushrooms and shallots. Lovely and flavorful, this pheasant is sure... - 46.4601
Duck In Port Wine
Marinate figs in port wine, in sealed wide-mouthed jar, for about 36 hours.
On the day of the dinner, roast the duck in preheated 4500 oven.
After 15 minutes, baste with heated port wine (in which the figs have been marinating).
Baste every 15 minutes.
Turn... - 29.8365
Pheasants With Port Wine Sauce
1) Using a pastry brush, brush the pheasants wit the butter and breast side up, place the bird onto a large roasting pan
2) Broil the pheasant for 5 minutes
3) Take our from the oven and using the hands rub 1/8 teaspoon each of salt, pepper,... - 45.8585
Orange Wine Sauced Turkey Breast
Place turkey on rack in shallow roasting pan; insert meat thermometer.
Roast in 325° oven for 2 1/2 to 3 hours or till thermometer registers 185°.
Mix orange juice, wine, oil, chives, garlic, bouillon, allspice, and pepper.
Baste turkey occasionally with... - 41.9523
Zesty Beef Pot Roast With Red Wine
1) Sprinkle beef with flour.
2) In a large non-stick pan heat the oil and brown the beef on all sides. 3) Take the beef out and cut into thick slices.
4) Put the beef slices in slow cooker.
5) Pour off the excess fat from the pan.
6) In... - 46.0765
Spiced Pot Roast With Red Wine
1 Preheat the oven to 350°F. Sprinkle the beef with the salt and pepper.
2 Heat the oil in a Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add the beef and cook, turning frequently, until browned, about 8 minutes. Add the cider and wine, stirring to scrape any browned... - 35.4069
Lamb Cutlets With Red Wine Jus
1. Marinate the lamb chops in the honey, half the rosemary and olive oil for about 1 hr. In a heavy frying pan over a high heat, fry the lamb trimmings and chine bone for a good 20 mins or until the fat begins to run and they turn dark in colour and become... - 40.3168
Roast Duckling With Port Wine Sauce
1. Remove giblets and necks from ducklings. Rinse ducklings, giblets, and necks with running cold water; drain well. Pat ducklings dry with paper towels. Cut each duckling into quarters; trim excess skin and fat from pieces.
2. Place duckling quarters, skin... - 34.2856
Baked Ham With Wine & Onion Glaze
Baked ham with wine and onion glaze is prepared with madeira wine and onion mushroom soup. Oven cooked, it is flavored with added brown sugar and a hint of parsley. Along with shallots or small onions, it is cooked to a golden brown perfection. - 36.0044
Roast Shoulder Of Veal Using Dry White Wine
Preheat oven to 350Â°F.
Cut tiny slits in the veal with the tip of a sharp knife and insert garlic slivers.
Set roast on rack in a shallow baking pan just large enough to hold it comfortably.
Rub mustard all over veal and sprinkle with thyme and salt and... - 39.3938
Roast Cornish Hens With Walnut Stuffing And Wine Sauce
Make Stuffing: In hot bacon drippings in a medium skillet, saute' chopped onion and green pepper, stirring, until tender.
Add vegetables to rest of stuffing ingredients; toss lightly with fork, to mix.
Use mixture to stuff hens.
Close openings in hens with... - 40.7263
Beef In Red Wine Pot Roast
Brown meat on all sides in hot lard in a saucepan for 2-3 min.
Sprinkle in the flour and brown it carefully.
Add wine, water, garlic, tomato puree, salt and pepper.
Fry bacon and onions together for 5 min.
Add to the meat.
Cover with wetted greaseproof paper... - 40.1917
Roast Pork Loin With Wine And Herbs
Insert a few little slivers of garlic close to the bones in the pork loin.
Rub the meat well with salt.
Pour the wine over the meat, add the thyme and leave the meat to steep for a couple of hours.
Put the rind into a baking pan and on it place the meat, fat... - 40.8335
Duck With Wine Figs And Couscous
1 Using a fork, prick the skin of the duck all over.
In a small bowl, mix together the salt, cinnamon, pepper, and allspice, then rub the mixture into the skin and cavity of the duck.
2 In a Dutch oven large enough to hold the duck on a rack, bring 2 inches... - 42.5875
Pheasants With Port Wine Sauce
Pheasants with port wine sauce is a lovely game dish that is a must for all outdoor enthusiasts. Prepared with thyme and spiced with nutmeg for a rich and savory taste, the pheasants with port wine sauce is cooked with bacon for a heady flavor and is simply... - 43.6856
Apple Wine Braised Goose
1. Preheat oven to 425°F. Remove giblets and neck from goose; rinse under cold water; pat dry with paper towels. Freeze liver to use for pate or other recipes; use neck and rest of giblets to make broth in Pumpkin Bisque, if desired. Remove fat from neck and... - 39.6388
This okra roast is a very tasty snack. Simple with okra in onion and cashew crispy bites are a definite try. Enjoy!!! - 49.9145
Wine And Herb Roaster With Ham And Oyster Stuffing
Remove giblets and reserve for gravy.
Rinse roaster, if desired; pat dry with paper towel.
Season with salt and pepper.
In medium skillet, melt butter and saute onion and celery 5 minutes.
Mix in water, oysters, stuffing mix and ham.
Stuff roaster and close... - 43.5764
Leg Of Veal In White Wine
1) In a non-stick pan, saute the bacon until crisp and drain.
2) Place the bacon drippings aside to cool.
3) Preheat the oven to 350F.
4) On waxed paper, mix together 1 teaspoon of salt, 1/2 teaspoon of pepper, and the rosemary.
5) Over a clean... - 44.5339
Rolled Lamb With Mushrooms And Wine Sauce
1. Using a wooden mallet, flatten the lamb fillets into thin sheets, between wet cling film to prevent the hammer from sticking to the meat.
2. Season the meat with 2 teaspoons each of salt and pepper. Place in a baking tray and keep aside.
3.... - 43.8568
Fillet Of Beef With Port Wine Sauce
How many times have you tried replicating the restaurant style dishes in your kitchen and failed. Here is an excellent video of Chef Kevin`s recipe of port wine sauce for fillet of beef. A spectacular dish that anyone would love to have for Dinner Party. - 107.357
Roast Tarragon Chicken
Rub chicken all over with the lemon juice.
Put the lemon pieces in the cavity along with 1 tablespoon each of butter and tarragon.
Gently separate the chicken skin from the breast meat, using your fingers to loosen the skin without tearing Distribute the... - 38.9835
Roast Squab With Mustard
Rub each squab with butter.
Place breast side up on rack in roasting pan.
Salt and pepper birds to taste.
Place in 425° F oven and roast 25-30 minutes or to desired doneness.
Remove from oven and keep warm.
Remove rack from pan.
Add to pan mustard, wine,... - 39.4649
Grilled Italian Crostini With Roasted Bell Peppers
Looking for an easy to make, yummy appetizer or side dish that can be whipped with within minutes? Then this video is just the thing for you. Watch and learn how to make an Italian classic that everyone is sure to love! - 79.5949
Roast Turkey With Pan Gravy
Preheat oven to 450°F Rinse turkey; pat dry with paper towels.
Prepare stuffing, if desired.
Stuff body and neck cavities loosely with stuffing, if desired.
Fold skin over openings and close with skewers.
Tie legs together with cotton string or tuck through... - 42.4937
Pork Roast Stuffed With Sausage
Saute the onion and celery in the butter until slightly transparent.
Meanwhile, in a large mixing bowl, combine the chopped apple, the sausage, raisins, 1 teaspoon salt, dash of pepper, the sage and the basil.
Add the moistened bread crumbs, the onion celery... - 42.9772
Wine Roast Recipes By Category