- » Wine Risotto
Wine Risotto Recipes
Enjoy our collection of wine risotto recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for wine risotto recipes.
In a mood to pair up a nice wine with a tasty dish? Don't worry, check out the video as chef Billy shows us how to prepare a Mushroom Risotto and pair it up with a delicious Cabernet Sauvignon. Do try it out. - 118.881
Lemon Risotto is rice flavored with lemon juice and lemon rind. This is a simple dish prepared with the arborio rice, sweet peas, Parmesan cheese and chicken broth. Join Chef Gerry Castro as he prepares a wonderful zesty and rich lemon risotto! - 118.613
Brown Risotto With Wine
Combine bouillon, water, soy sauce and wine; simmer.
Cut beef into very small pieces; sprinkle with meat tenderizer.
Heat butter in frying pan; brown beef, onion and garlic.
Add rice; continue cooking until rice is slightly browned.
Add hot bouillon... - 37.8263
Risotto With Chianti Wine
In a large, heavy saucepan over medium heat, heat the oil and saute the onion until translucent.
Add the rice and stir until all the grains are coated.
Add 1 1/3 cups of the wine and cook, stirring constantly, until almost all the wine has been... - 34.9912
Mushroom Risotto In Barolo Wine
1. In a heavy saucepan, melt 2 tablespoons butter over medium heat. Add onion and pancetta and cook 2 to 3 minutes, until onion is softened. Add garlic and thyme and cook 30 seconds, or until fragrant. Add red wine and boil until reduced to 1 cup, 3 to 5... - 28.2597
You May Also Like!
1. If using fresh asparagus trim off tough ends and cut diagonally into 3/4 inch pieces, leaving tips intact. Cook in 2 quarts boiling salted water 2 to 3 minutes, until crisp-tender. Drain and rinse under cold running water. Drain and pat dry. - 29.3357
Rice In White Wine (risotto In Vino Bianco)
I tried this Rice In White Wine (Risotto In Vino Bianco) last week and believe me when I say that it was an instant hit. This Rice In White Wine (Risotto In Vino Bianco) is quite easy to prepare too. Check out the recipe of Rice In White Wine (Risotto In Vino... - 35.364
Double Mushroom Risotto
1 In a small heatproof bowl, soakthe dried mushrooms in the water for 20 minutes or until softened.
Drain in a sieve lined with cheesecloth or papertoweling, reserving the liquid.
Slice the mushrooms, removing tough stems.
2 In a medium-size saucepan, bring... - 43.0987
Red Wine Risotto With Mushroom Marmalade
1. Make the marmalade: In a large non-stick skillet, heat 1 tablespoon of the vegetable oil. Add the diced mushrooms: season with salt and pepper. Cover and cook over moderate heat until tender, 5 minutes. Uncover and cook, stirring, until browned. Transfer... - 36.7714
1 In a large saucepan of boiling water, cook the broccoli and green beans for 3 to 4 minutes or until crisp-tender; drain, rinse under cold water to stop the cooking, and drain again.
Meanwhile, in a medium-size saucepan, bring the stock to a simmer, then... - 44.244
Risotto With Shrimp
1. Cut shrimp into 3 pieces each. In a nonreactive large frying pan, heat olive oil over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic and cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until onion is softened. Add shrimp and cook, stirring, until they just begin to turn pink, 1 to 2... - 29.7789
Mushroom Risotto With White Wine
1. In a large frying pan melt 2 tablespoons butter with olive oil over medium heat. Add 1/2 cup onion and garlic and cook until onion is soft, 2 to 3 minutes. Stir in mushrooms and cook until lightly browned, 3 to 4 minutes. Stir in thyme, rosemary, and... - 31.2093
Cook onion until soft in 2 tablespoons butter in large skillet over medium heat. Add rice and stir 2 to 3 minutes.
Add wine; stir until absorbed. Increase heat to medium high; stir in 1 cup broth. Cook, uncovered, stirring frequently, until broth is... - 32.161
Saffron risotto Milanese With White Wine
In large skillet, cook and stir onion in margarine over medium-high heat until soft.
Add rice and saffron; stir constantly 2 to 3 minutes.
Add wine and TABASCO sauce; stir until absorbed.
Stir in 1 cup broth.
Cook, uncovered, stirring frequently until broth... - 38.1056
How To Make Butternut Squash Risotto
Risotto is one universal favorite that you can eat at almost anytime. While the Italians might insist that the best made risottos are the ones that take time, Sue McMohan is here with a simple and quick recipe for a delicious butter squash risotto. Get ready... - 109.52
Wine Risotto Recipes By Category