- » Wine Punch Bowl
Wine Punch Bowl Recipes
Enjoy our collection of wine punch bowl recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for wine punch bowl recipes.
Luchow's May Wine Bowl
The Luchow's May Wine Bowl is a wonderful drink to have during your parties! This punch is simply one of the my most popular and well like ones! Try this Luchow's May Wine Bowl recipe! - 29.8629
Champagne Punch Bowl
1. In a flat tray, place grapes and freeze for 3 to 4 hours, or till service.
2. In a punch bowl or a large pitcher, combine sugar, cognac and sauterne.
3. Mix well till sugar dissolves completely.
4. Cling wrap and refrigerate till... - 42.4176
Pink Champagne Punch Bowl
1. Make Strawberry Ice Ring: Pour distilled water, to measure about 1 inch, into a 2-quart ring mold. Arrange unbilled berries in bottom. Freeze until firm. Gradually pour in distilled water to fill mold. Freeze until firm—several hours.
2. When ice ring is... - 27.6169
1. Mix wine, club soda and liqueur.
2. Add ice cubes, lemon slices and serve. - 24.3722
Christmas Cranberry Raspberry Punch Bowl
Shortly before serving, partially thaw Cranberry Cocktail concentrate and raspberry concentrate until slushy.
In punch bowl, combine Cranberry Cocktail and raspberry concentrates and chilled Cranberry Cocktail.
Just before serving, add chilled Raspberry... - 29.1704
Combine all ingredients in large saucepan.
Heat to boiling; reduce heat and simmer 15 to 20 minutes.
Remove from heat and strain.
Pour hot wassail in heat proof punch bowl.
Garnish with slices of unpeeled apple, studded with cloves, if desired. - 28.5311
Red Apple Wine Punch
Mix together sugar, water, lemon and orange slices, cloves and cinnamon.
Bring to a boil over low heat and simmer 5 minutes.
Add the orange and apple juices and reheat.
Add the wine and reheat but do not boil.
Strain and serve at once.
If you serve from a... - 35.3016
Ruby Wine Punch
In saucepan, combine water, sugar, stick cinnamon, cloves, and salt; bring to boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 10 minutes; strain; chill syrup.
Combine syrup, wine, and cranberry-apple juice.
Pour over ice in punch bowl.
Float lemon slices. - 30.8204
1. In 5-quart saucepot over high heat, heat apple cider, cinnamon sticks, allspice, and cloves to boiling. Reduce heat to low; cover and simmer 15 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, place orange and lemon slices in heat-safe 5-quart punch bowl; set aside.
3. To cider... - 29.8801
White Wine Punch
With melon bailer, cut balls from melon.
Put into bowl, cover, refrigerate.
Have the wine well chilled; Moselle is a good wine to use for this punch.
At serving time, pour wine into punch bowl, add lemon juice, brandy and melon balls.
Ice cubes can also be... - 27.266
Hot Wine Punch
Cut thin strips of peel from the orange.
Heat claret, orange peel, cinnamon and cloves together in a covered saucepan without boiling for 30 or 40 minutes.
Add sherry and reheat.
Sweeten to taste and strain into a hot punch bowl or mugs. - 23.9093
Fruited Wine Bowl
This Fruited Wine Bowl is excellent to serve for cocktail parties. A great mix of variety of fruits in dry white wine, this Fruited Wine Bowl is definitely worth your try! - 29.7446
Luchow's May Wine Bowl
Luchow's May Wine Bowl is simply an irresistible alcoholic drink. Try this amazingly delicious Luchow's May Wine Bowl; I am sure you will always tempt to prepare this for every party! - 23.5244
Hot Spiced Wine Punch
1. Combine all ingredients except wine in a 3-quart glass mixing bowl. Set microwave oven at Time Cook (power level 10) for 6 minutes, and then Time Cook (power level 4) for 10 minutes.
2. Add wine to cider mixture. Microwave, uncovered, at Time Cook (power... - 26.7419
Planter S Punch
In punch bowl or large pitcher, combine all ingredients except ice:; stir. - 20.2028
Fruited Wine Punch
In a large pitcher or bowl, combine orange juice, orange liqueur, white zinfandel, and sugar.
Stir to blend well; add orange slices.
Refrigerate until chilled. - 22.7569
Stir fruits and sugar together.
Let stand until sugar melts, then add lime juice and 1 bottle of Riesling.
Chill until needed.
Pour over an ice block in a large punch bowl.
Add second bottle of Riesling and champagne just before serving.
Fills 30 punch cups. - 29.2474
Mulled Wine Punch
Tie spices loosely in a piece of cheesecloth, add to boiling water in a large deep bowl or casserole.
Cook in Radarange oven 5 minutes.
Remove spices, add tea and juice concentrates; cook in oven 5 minutes.
Stir several times.
The wine should make... - 38.923
Ginger Wine Punch
In a large punch bowl, mix together the chilled ginger ale and chilled wine.
Place mint sprigs and lemon slices on the top for garnish.
Add a chunk of ice to keep punch chilled. - 23.7285
Sparkling Wine Punch
1. In a 4-cup ring mold arrange grapes in a ring.
2. Add 3 cups grape juice cover and freeze.
3. In a punch bowl combine remaining grape juice, club soda, wine and liqueur.
4. Float ice ring on top and serve. - 32.284
White Wine Punch
The day before the party, place in a large bowl or pitcher the pineapple, brown sugar, nutmeg, and vanilla bean.
Mix and cover.
Place in a cool place (not in refrigerator), and allow to stand 12 to 24 hours.
Add grapefruit and orange sections.
Twist strips of... - 36.0422
Fruit And Wine Punch
1 In a medium size bowl, mix the strawberries, peaches, sugar, and lemon juice;stir in the brandy.
2 Cover tightly with plastic wrap and refrigerate at least for 4 hours or overnight.
3 In a punch bowl, combine the fruit and its liquid with the wine .... - 33.6922
Summer Wine Punch
This Summer Wine Punch pleases every single person of a large crowd. Fruit based wine punch or rather this Summer Wine Punch is always on my favorite list. Will be soon on yours too! - 28.3128
Pink Cloud Punch
Blend thoroughly the pineapple juice, lemon juice, and grenadine.
Beat egg whites until frothy.
Add sugar and beat until stiff peaks are formed.
Gradually add juice mixture, beating constantly until blended.
Add the ginger ale; stir gently to mix.
Pour over... - 32.2332
Red Wine Punch
Chill one orange and one lemon for garnish.
Squeeze juice from the second orange and lemon.
Place juices, wine, sugar, and brandy in a large pitcher or bowl.
Stir to dissolve sugar; chill.
Just before serving, divide mixture into 2 pitchers or pour into punch... - 38.0331
Tropical Wine Punch
1. In a large bowl, mix together cream of coconut and wine.
2. Add pineapple juice and orange liqueur; stir well.
3. In a punch bowl, spoon mixture and refrigerate for several hours to chill well.
4. Garnish with slices of orange... - 35.3861
Combine one half of the water, lemon juice, and sugar in a saucepan; mix well.
Bring to boiling and boil 3 minutes; cool.
Mix in remaining water and fruit juices.
Pour over decorative ice block in a punch bowl.
Garnish with fruit slices. - 34.9597
White Wine Punch
1) Into a punch bowl, add in the ice.
2) Add in sherry, pernod, brandy and wine.
3) Stir well.
4) Garnish the punch with fresh fruits.
5) Just before serving, add in soda. - 38.2646
1. Stir the sugar into the lime juice until dissolved. Cover and chill.
2. Place the lime juice mixture and all of the remaining ingredients except for the lime slices in a large punch bowl. Garnish with lime slices if desired. - 23.347
Cinerama Luau Punch
Cinerama Luau Punch is a delicious tropical punch that works great for a party. You can make the punch in advance, and when the guest arrive you don't have to worry about making drinks. - 23.9527
1) In a punch bowl, add in ice.
2) Add in the Pernod, wine and gin.
3) Stir well.
4) Add in the iced water. Stir once more.
5) Let the Frosty Punch rest for 15 minutes before serving. Serve chilled. - 32.2098
Combine first 4 ingredients in a large mixing bowl, beat at low speed of an electric mixer until smooth.
Stir in brandy and Kahlua, chill 1 to 2 hours.
Pour into punch bowl, set aside.
Combine whipping cream, powdered sugar, and vanilla, beat until stiff... - 31.5731
Try out the easy-to-make Champagne Punch recipe. Enjoy the Champagne Punch beverage at any party and let us know how you liked it! - 34.3989
Hot Wine Cranberry Punch
1) Take a 3-quart bowl and mix together cranberry juice, water, sugar, cinnamon and cloves in it.
2) Heat the mixture, covered for 10 minutes on High.
3) Strain the cooked mixture and then place it back to 3-quart bowl.
4) Mix in wine and lemon and... - 38.5618
1.Take a punch bowl; put corn syrup and brandy in it and stir.
2.Add sauterne and mix.
3.Stir in carbonated water and champagne to the drink.
4.Put strawberries; ice cubes or ice ring and serve. - 36.2662
Mix all ingredients in large bowl and garnish with seasonal fruit slices. - 23.0009
1) In a large punch bowl put ice.
2) Pour wine and soda over the ice.
3) Fold sherbet and mix thoroughly with a large spoon.
4) Serve cold. - 30.4132