- » Wine Poached Pear
Wine Poached Pear Recipes
Enjoy our collection of wine poached pear recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for wine poached pear recipes.
Port Poached Pears With Zabaglione Cream
During the fall, it is fun cooking dishes that simmer for a long time, filling the house with fragrant aromas. Have fun making the recipe at home. You'll love the Zabaglione cream over the top of the tender pears. Zabaglione is a classic Italian dessert... - 123.512
Poached Pears In Mulled Wine
1) Skin the pears, half them and remove the cores using a spoon.
2) In a pan, heat a mixture of sugar, wine, 1/4 pt (150 ml) water, cinnamon, cloves, lemon and rind gently until the sugar has dissolved.
3) Allow the mixture to come to a... - 40.7201
Pears Poached In Wine
In large saucepan combine sugar and water.
Heat and stir to dissolve sugar.
Stir in wine or orange juice, lemon peel, lemon juice, and spices.
Peel fruit, leaving stem on, if desired.
Insert an apple corer in blossom end of fruit and carefully remove... - 38.0666
Wine Poached Pears With Vanilla Custard Sauce
Peel and core pears, leaving stem ends intact.
Slice each pear in half lengthwise, leaving stem intact on one side.
Place pear halves in a 1-quart casserole.
Combine wine and next 4 ingredients; pour over pear halves.
Cover with wax paper, and microwave at... - 37.0995
Poached Pears In Wine Sauce
In a medium skillet stir together the wine or orange juice, sugar, cinnamon, lemon juice and cloves.
Meanwhile, halve pears lengthwise, leaving stem attached to one half.
Carefully remove the core from both halves, leaving the stem attached.
With the skin... - 36.486
Poached Pears With Wine Custard
1. Combine lemon juice and water in a bowl.
2. Peel pears, leaving stems intact. Cut a slice off bottom of each pear to allow it to stand securely, and put pears into lemon juice and water mixture to prevent discoloration.
3. Combine sugar, wine, cinnamon,... - 32.7901
Pears Poached In Wine
Peel and halve the pears and remove the core.
Put the wine, sugar, cinnamon, vanilla, and star anise in a pan and bring to the boil.
Add the pears to the syrup and cook over low heat for 15-20 minutes, taking care not to overcook them -they should remain... - 29.7127
Wine Poached Pear Fans
1. In a medium saucepan, combine wine, sugar, cinnamon stick, cloves and orange zest. Bring to a boil; stir to dissolve sugar. Add pear halves; reduce heat, cover and simmer for 15 minutes or until just tender when pierced with a knife. Remove with a slotted... - 28.6217