- » Wine Pasta
Wine Pasta Recipes
Enjoy our collection of wine pasta recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for wine pasta recipes.
Chardonnay With Vegetarian Style Pasta
Today, chef Billy Parisi is going to show us how to serve Cupcake Chardonnay with a vegetarian dish. If you have been waiting for a vegetarian dish to pair with wines, Roasted Wild Mushroom And Tomato Wheat Pasta Paired With Cupcake Chardonnay is just for... - 120.23
Penne A'la Arrabiata
Arabiatta, translated into English is "ANGRY", probably this is why the sauce is spicy, yet it has been a favorite for millions across the Globe. Originally from Italy, this dish is a very regular feature at popular Italian restaurants outside Italy. Not just... - 48.7399
Ricotta And Salami In Wine Pasta
1) On a work surface, add the the flour, salt and sugar together, then make a depression in the center.
2) Add the egg and wine, and mix the ingredients with a fork to form a rough dough. Then knead, adding more flour or wine to make a pliable and... - 45.0382
Pasta With Shrimp And Wine
Thaw shrimp, if frozen.
In saucepan cook onion in 2 tablespoons butter or margarine and the olive oil or cooking oil till tender but not brown.
Stir in wine, bouillon granules, basil, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper.
Bring to boiling; reduce... - 44.4883
Pasta Mussels And Wine Sauce
1.Cook pasta in a large saucepan of boiling water, following packet directions.
Drain and keep warm.
2.Place garlic, onions, wine, water, thyme and parsley in a large saucepan.
Bring to the boil and cook for 5 minutes.
Drop in mussels, reduce heat and simmer... - 42.6082
Chicken With Pasta And Snow Peas
Cook rotelle using package directions for 8 minutes or until al dente.
Rinse with cold water; drain.
In a saucepan over medium-high heat blanch snow peas in a small amount of boiling water.
Into a bowl of ice water place snow peas;... - 37.8517
Pasta Balls With Lentil Sauce
1. Place pasta, carrots, flour, cumin and egg in a bowl and mix to combine. Form mixture into small balls, place on a plate lined with plastic food wrap and chill for 20-30 minutes.
2. Heat oil in a frying pan over a medium heat. Add pasta balls and cook,... - 34.9534
Brussels Sprouts And Pasta Vinaigrette
1. In 10-inch nonstick skillet heat oil; add mushrooms, onion, bell pepper, and garlic and cook over medium heat until bell pepper is tender-crisp, about 3 minutes.
2. Add remaining ingredients and stir to combine; cook, stirring occasionally, until heated... - 32.7101
Pasta With Scallop And Wine Sauce
Thaw scallops, if frozen. Halve any large scallops. In a saucepan cook onion and garlic in butter or margarine till tender but not brown. Stir in wine, basil, salt, and oregano. Bring to boiling; add scallops. Return to boiling.
Meanwhile, stir together water... - 32.349
Mussels In A Butter Wine Sauce
Please see videoThis video is a creation of LightsCameraCook. You can visit lightscameracook for complete recipes, and more videos. - 12.1958
Wine Pasta Recipes By Category