- » Wine Mint Julep
Wine Mint Julep Recipes
Enjoy our collection of wine mint julep recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for wine mint julep recipes.
1) Take a high ball glass and fill it with crushed ice.
2) Pour over the ingredients.
3) Garnish with a mint sprig and serve at once with a stirrer. - 28.8644
1. Using a knife, trim bottoms of mint sprigs.
2. Into a tall glass or mug, put together mint, 1 teaspoon sugar and water; muddle it.
3. Add ice chips to fill glass; stir.
4. Stir in ANCIENT AGE.
5. Serve Mint Julep with more... - 31.2723
Crush a sprig of mint in a tall glass or goblet.
Dissolve a lump of sugar in a tablespoon of water in each glass.
Half fill each glass with cracked ice.
Add 2 jiggers of bourbon.
Garnish each with a sprig of fresh mint. - 31.1606
Mint Juleps are a south American cocktail. Mint Juleps get its taste from mint and bourbon. Mint juleps are inspired by many restaurants across the world. - 25.1783
Mock Mint Julep
1) In a 2-quart glass mesaure, place the mint leaves.
2) With the back of a spoon, bruise the leaves gently. Set aside.
3) In a large saucepan, combine together the water and bourbon. Bring the contents to a boil.
4) Over the reserved mint leaves, pour... - 36.6397
Wash well several sprigs of fresh mint.
By preference, select a fourteen- or sixteen ounce silver julep cup or use a large old fashioned glass.
Place four or five sprigs of mint on the bottom and sprinkle with a teaspoon of sugar or more to taste.
Add just... - 22.3868
Duncan Hines Mint Julep
1. In a cocktail shaker, combine whiskey and whole mint and syrup and let stand for 2 hours.
2. Remove the mint and discard.
3. Rub the rim of julep glasses with lime or lemon and dip in powdered sugar.
4. Place the glasses in the chiller to chill... - 40.746
Bourbon Mint Julep
The mint flavors does work wonders on this Bourbon Mint Julep recipe. The brandy or rum toppings are perfect too. Try it! - 25.3255
Pour 1/4 cup of bourbon into blender.
Add mint leaves, not stems, and sugar.
Blend at high speed.
Strain the liquid and pour back into the bottle of bourbon.
This will keep indefinitely.
If there is sediment at the bottom, just shake before pouring.
Use an... - 37.2416
Dainty Dubonnet Mint Julep
Get your booze fix right here with The Dubonnet Mint Julep. If you are especially a great fan of Bourbon, you will love this drink. This deep red drink with sweet-minty smooth flavor won't let you down. Give this sweet concoction a shot when you're hanging... - 98.2852
This Kentucky Derby drink is the perfect blend of mint, sugar and bourban. Entertain with this signature derby drink and enjoy the race! - 96.0821
Apple Mint Julep
Place 2 cups chopped mint on a double layer of cheesecloth.
Gather edges of cheesecloth together, and tie securely.
Place cheesecloth bag and apple juice in a large saucepan; bring to a boil.
Remove from heat; cover and let cool.
Pour into a large pitcher;... - 31.2982
Lime Tree Cove shows you how to make a Mint Julep for your Kentucky Derby Party. the Mint Julep is a classic cocktail made with mint, sugar, bourbon and ice. - 97.0378
Louisiana Mint Julep
Put fresh mint in bottom of a tall thin glass.
Add sugar and water.
Use a wooden muddler and "bruise" the mint with sugar and water, thoroughly.
Add bourbon whiskey.
Pack the glass to the brim with crushed ice.
Add one more jigger of whiskey.
Put a sprig or... - 34.4872
Mint Julep - Not A Mojito With Bourbon
Despite what some might tell you, a Mint Julep is not a Mojito made with bourbon. It's also definitely not a mojito made with bourbon, sour mix, Rose's lime juice and Sprite. Like most great cocktails, the Mint Julep is painfully easy to make - and just as... - 0
Tennessee Mint Julep
1. In an iced old-fashioned glass or highball glass, put 6 sprigs of mint into it.
2. Add half the sugar syrup, and with a mixing spoon crush the mint into the sugar syrup, spreading it along the sides.
3. Pack the glass with crushed ice and blend the... - 36.0735
Mint Julep Cocktail
So simple and so old-school, this classic mint drink is the perfect way to quell your thirst on a muggy summer noon. Just muddle up some mint, and pour in your bourbon and you have a kickass summer drink ready to rock you. For more, stream the video. - 108.518
Perfect Mint Julep
Trevor from Tipicular Fixin's show you how to mix up the perfect Mint Julep, with a northern twist! - 0
Louisville Mint Julep
1. Take a mug or glass, and fill the base with sugar and then fill it with crushed ice.
2. Combine the mint and stir to mix it gently with the sugar.
3. Pack crushed ice into the glass and pour the whisky over the ice, stirring it gently.
4. Add more... - 35.9601
How To Make A Peach Mint Julep Cocktail
For Simple Syrup:
1. In a saucepan, bring water, sugar, and lemon zest to the boil. Continue to boil until the sugar is dissolved. Remove from heat.
2. Add the mint leaves, cover with lid and let steep for 10 minutes.
3. Into a large mason jar... - 0
Virginia Mint Julep
1. Take an iced mug or glass and put 6 sprigs of young mint into it.
2. Pour in the sugar and crush the mint into the sugar with a spoon or pestle.
3. Fill the mug or glass with dry crushed ice and pour the whisky over the ice and stir gently.
4. Pack... - 35.7677
How To Make A Mint Julep
Want to be a perfect host among your friends, then serve this exotic cocktail drink to welcome your guests. It takes maximum 5 minute to muddle the drink for serving. Learn the detail process by watching the video. - 107.998
Betty's Kentucky Derby Mint Julep
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make a Mint Julep. Mint Julep is the official drink of the Kentucky Derby, which is a thoroughbred horse race, run at Churchill Downs the first Saturday of May each year, since 1875. This recipe is very close to the... - 0
Mint Julep Chicken
Melt 4 tablespoons butter in pan.
When hot, saute chicken breasts 1 minute on each side.
Remove chicken and keep warm.
Add shallots and cook 3 minutes.
Add 2 tablespoons butter and saute mushrooms with lemon juice, salt, and pepper for 3 minutes.
Add bourbon... - 42.3913
Combine ingredients together, in order given, just before serving.
Pour mixture into punch bowl; garnish with lemon slices and fresh sprigs of mint. - 25.4432
Combine fruit juices, stirring well.
Before serving, garnish with mint sprigs, if desired.
About 120 calories per cup. - 30.8161
1. Take a blender and combine mint, lemon juice, and honey. Do the puree consistently until mint is finely chopped.
2. Pour the smooth puree into a large pitcher.
3. Stir together orange juice and raspberry puree for 203 minutes is slow-to medium... - 34.5088
1. Combine mint with sugar; add lime juice and pineapple juice. Refrigerate.
2. Strain into large bowl over ice. Add enough lemon-lime drink and melon balls to make 1 1/2 quarts. - 24.7194
1) In a Collin mug or iced silver mug, add the mint and sugar.
2) Pick the mug and give it a swirl so that the mix spreads.
3) Top the mug with cracked.
4) Add the brandy and gently stir.
5) Add in additional ice and stir till the mug appears to have... - 30.8583
Ginger Julep Cocktail
Ginger Julep Cocktail is a derivative of the famous Mint Julep. This drink has a twisted simple syrup that gives this drink an added kick. Watch this video to find out. - 108.847
Champagne Julep And Colonel Joe Ricky
This video shows two bourbon based cocktails- Champagne Julep and Colonel Joe Ricky. Both the drinks are native American cocktails and use Maker's Mark whiskey as the base. Try these out, you will be pleased with its flavors. - 116.508
1) In a collins glass, add the mint and sugar.
2) Swirl the glass to crush the mint and spread the mix.
3) Add ice and top with champagne.
4) Garnish with a lemon slice. - 24.8211
A smashing whiskey drink. Really just a Mint Julep with whiskey rather than bourbon. - 110.857
Rum And Soda
1. Put the ice cubes into a highball glass or old-fashioned glass.
2. Blend in the rum and soda water and stir gently.
3. Garnish with the slice of lemon and serve.
Mint juleps are held only by the bottom and top edges of the glass. This... - 31.9857
Monstre Verte Cocktail
Monstre Verte Cocktail is a fresh and vibrant cocktail. The main flavor comes from basil. It adds a depth of green, earthy aroma and flavor to the drink. Take a look at the video and give it a shot! - 125.021