- » Wine Gravy
Wine Gravy Recipes
Wine gravy is special gravy apparently made using wine as the base ingredient. The gravy is made more particularly for different kinds of meat including sea food. The meats may be cooked in different ways and finally ... More »
Round Steak In Onion Gravy With Marsala Wine
Here is a simple recipe to make delicious and cheap cut of meat! The chef showcases instructions to make round steak with onions, beef stock and marsala wine. You should certainly give this unique recipe a try once and surely your family will love it. A nice... - 91.6733
Wine Glazed Baked Fresh Ham With Gravy
1. With a sharp knife, cut and remove the skin from the fresh ham. Trim the fat, leaving about a 1/4-inch-thick layer. Cut 5 or 6 diagonal slashes, about 1/3 inch deep and 1 1/2 inches apart, over the fat layer.
2. Preheat the oven to slow (325°).
3. Place... - 46.1724
Chicken In Wine Gravy
1) In a large skillet, heat ¼ cup of butter.
2) Cut the chicken into serving pieces. Brown chicken in the butter, several pieces at a time. Remove chicken from skillet.
3) To the butter remaining in the skillet, add the mushrooms and cook on high... - 44.7149
Giblet Gravy With Wine
Combine first 7 ingredients with salt and pepper to taste in medium saucepan.
Partially cover and bring to simmer.
Stock should reduce to 1 1/2 cups and have intense flavor.
(Can be prepared up to 1 day ahead.) When roasted turkey has been transferred to... - 40.5715
Roast Beef With Wine Gravy
1. Combine wine, oil, garlic, salt, and pepper in a deep glass bowl. Pierce the meat all over with a fork. Place in the bowl with marinade, turning once. Cover. Allow to marinate, refrigerated, for 1 hour or longer, turning occasionally.
2. Remove roast from... - 34.0276
Wine Mushroom Gravy
Melt the butter in a medium skillet over low heat.
Add the onion and green pepper and saute until tender.
Remove from heat.
Add the pimento strips, undiluted soup and wine and mix well.
Simmer for 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. - 29.9505
Wine Gravy Recipes By Category