- » Wine Dressing
Wine Dressing Recipes
Enjoy our collection of wine dressing recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for wine dressing recipes.
Low Fat Chicken Scallopini On Spring Greens With Lemon Wine Dressing
Salad is always good in summer, it makes an awesome lunch but why not for dinner as well? Egg white and whole wheat breaded, pan-fried chicken breast served on a bed of spring greens, spiked with a lemon wine and shallot vinaigrette, this is healthy carefree... - 100.589
Brown Rice And Chicken Salad With Wine Dressing
1) Take a pan and cook rice in it along with water and salt, as per package directions. Drain and set aside.
2) Add celery, onions, parsley, dill weed and chicken to the rice.
3) FOR THE WINE DRESSING: Take a blender container and put all ingredients... - 44.7651
Warm Citrus Salad With Scallops Red Mullet And Champagne Dressing
1) Cut red mullet into pieces having similar size to the scallops. Combine these and season with salt and pepper.
2) In a bowl, combine lemon, orange and grapefruit juices. Whisk in little Champagne and 2 tablespoons olive oil. Season with salt... - 44.5295
Pate Stuffed Roast With Wine Dressing
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F (160°C).
2) Unroll the beef rib roast.
3) Mix the liver pate, chopped nuts and 2 teaspoons parsley together and spread over the roast.
4) Reroll the roast and tie, then place over a rack in the shallow... - 40.101
Pineapple Boats Ahoy Dressing
1) In the container of an electric blender, combine all the ingredients together. Blend properly.
1) Serve at room temperature. - 34.2321
Rinaldo's Italian Salad Dressing
1) Use a large screw-top jar, to put olive oil, red wine vinegar, red wine, pepper, lemon juice, onion, and garlic.
2) Cover the jar with lid and shake thoroughly.
3) Place inside refrigerator to chill.
4) Serve the dressing on top of any... - 33.9972
1. In a jar, add all the ingredients listed, close tightly and shake well
2. Serve as appropriate - 33.6826
Blue Cheese And Wine Dressing
Combine all ingredients except cheese in jar and shake vigorously.
Chill 1 hour or more.
Stir in cheese just before serving.
Makes 1 1/2 cups. - 32.5756
Roquefort Dressing With Wine Vinegar
Roquefort Dressing is a tasty Cheese Salad Dressing that can make your simple green salads a masterpiece! This tasty Roquefort Dressing doesn€™t take too much time to prepare. Try it! - 32.1765
Mix wine, vinegar, and garlic, cover, and let stand at room temperature 2 hours; remove garlic.
Beat in salt, mustard, and pepper, then drizzle in oil, beating constantly.
Shake well and use to dress green salads. - 29.5177
Wine Vinaigrette Dressing
1. In a bowl or a container thoroughly combine all ingredients and if not using immediately place in a container and refrigerate.
2. Toss with salads or use as desired. - 29.1301
Wine French Dressing
Combine ingredients in a jar, and shake until well mixed.
Store in refrigerator, removing garlic after a day or so, if desired.
Shake before using. - 29.0693
Easy French Dressing
1.Combine special oil, wine vinegar, salt, black pepper and clove and blend using a rotary beater.
2.Beat the ingredients until smooth and creamy.
3.Once done, refrigerate in a jar with lid.
4.Serve on salads. - 28.994
Wine French Dressing
Combine all ingredients in jar with tight fitting cover.
Shake until thoroughly blended; chill.
Best if made the day before using. - 28.7903
Wine Vinegar Dressing
Place vinegar, salt, pepper, mustard and sugar in a blender and whirl for 2-3 minutes.
Still blending add olive oil, a drop at a time, until fully absorbed and dressing is creamy. - 25.0891
Classic French Dressing With Wine Vinegar
Toss salad greens (about 12 cups) with oil just until leaves glisten.
Combine vinegar, salt, garlic, monosodium glutamate and pepper; toss with salad mixture. - 24.494
Wine Salad Dressing
1 Combine wine, oil, vinegar, onion, garlic, salt and pepper in a jar with a screw top; cover tightly; shake until thoroughly mixed.
2 Refrigerate at least 2 hours to blend flavors. - 23.8647
Lime Wine Dressing
Stir ingredients together and pour over tossed fruit salad.
Terrific! - 17.0197
Wine Dressing Recipes By Category