- » Wine Chuck Roast
Wine Chuck Roast Recipes
Enjoy our collection of wine chuck roast recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for wine chuck roast recipes.
Wine Braised Chuck Roast With Bow Ties
Heat oil in a wide frying pan over medium heat.
Add onion and garlic; cook, stirring often, until onion is soft but not brown (6 to 8 minutes).
Stir in wine, water, tomato sauce, vinegar, bay leaf, allspice, cinnamon stick, cumin seeds, salt, and... - 39.5026
You May Also Like!
Red Wine Braised Chuck Roast
1. Preheat the oven to 325° In a skillet, heat the vegetable oil. Season the roast with salt and black pepper and sear on all sides over moderately high heat, 15 minutes; transfer the meat to a roasting pan.
2. Carefully add the red wine to the skillet and... - 29.9428
Boneless Pot Roast
Tie the beef at 1/2 inch intervals so it will keep its shape.
Combine the marinade in gredients in a 2 1/2 quart glass casserole.
Place the beef in the marinade.
There should be enough liquid to cover the beef.
If not, it will be necessary to turn the beef... - 41.4156
Chef's Chuck Roast
Cook garlic in oil over low heat, just until it softens (do not brown).
Add mustard, soy, and rosemary.
Remove from heat and stir in vinegar, wine, worcestershire, and seasoning sauce.
Pour over meat, cover, and refrigerate until next day, turning... - 38.8978
Barbecued Chuck Roast
Place roast in a large shallow container.
Saute garlic in olive oil in a small skillet; add crushed rosemary, soy sauce, and dry mustard, stirring well.
Remove from heat, and stir in red wine vinegar and sherry, if desired; pour over roast.
Cover and... - 45.6805
Marinated Chuck Roast
Mix ingredients for sauce.
Cover meat with liquid and marinate for 48 hours.
Turn at least once.
Cook over hot coals until done. - 28.7377
Barbequed Chuck Roast
1. In olive oil, saute garlic, add mustard, soy sauce and rosemary, turn the heat off and add vinegar and sherry to it
2. In a bowl, add the roast and drizzle with the marinade sauce; cover and refrigerate for twenty four hours, turning once in... - 42.0858
Sautéed Chuck Roast
1) In a pan, gently saute the garlic in olive oil; stir in the soy sauce, rosemary and mustard.
2) Turn off the heat and stir in the wine and vineger.
3) Place the meat in the sauce for 24 hours, turning at intervals.
4) Remove the... - 46.3381
Pot Roast With Wine
Brown the roast in hot oil in a roasting pan or Dutch oven.
Add the onions, carrots and potatoes.
Sprinkle the seasoned salt, garlic powder and pepper over the roast.
Pour the wine and water in the pan.
Bake at 350 degrees, covered, for 2 hours.
Bake,... - 36.5326
Barbecued Chuck Roast
Sprinkle both sides of roast with monosodium glutamate.
Place roast in a shallow baking-dish.
Thoroughly combine remaining ingredients.
Pour barbecue mixture over roast and marinate 2 to 3 hours, turning twice.
Place meat on grill about 6 inches from... - 34.5574
Wine Chuck Roast Recipes By Category