- » Wine Broth
Wine Broth Recipes
Enjoy our collection of wine broth recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for wine broth recipes.
Sauteed Mussels In Tomato Wine Broth
1. Heat oil in an 8-quart or larger pot with lid over medium-low heat. Add fennel, shallots, garlic, and red pepper flakes; cook, stirring occasionally, until fennel is tender, about 5 minutes. Add tomatoes and cook, stirring,
2 minutes. Stir in wine, clam... - 35.1059
Wine Broth With Pesto
Mix together in a small bowl the butter cheese, garlic, basil, and parsley.
Heatbrothand wine until steaming.
Ladle into small bowls or cups and add a dollop of pesto sauce to each. - 25.0917
You May Also Like!
Cucumbers Braised In White Wine And Chicken Broth
1. Preheat the oven to 350° F.
2. Arrange the cucumbers in a shallow 1 1/2-quart casserole.
3. Generously drizzle with butter and lightly toss to coat.
4. Place the dish in the preheated oven and bake for 10 minutes.
5. Add wine and... - 38.3294
Onions In Beef Broth And Red Wine
1) Heat microwave browning plate for 4 minutes.
2) Heat oil and butter and brown onion on the highest setting for 4 minutes.
3) Sprinkle sugar and stir in onion and cook for 1-1/2 minute.
4) In another 1-1/2 quart casserole, transfer the... - 42.9972
Beef And Red Wine Broth
Melt the butter in a soup pot.
Add onions, carrots, parsnip and chopped garlic and cook, covered, over low heat until vegetables are tender and lightly colored, about 25 minutes.
Add chopped parsley, beef stock and wine and season with salt and pepper.
Set... - 39.6572
Mussels & Clams In Spicy White Wine Herb Broth
1. Chop garlic, parsley, oregano and anchovy fillets together.
2. Heat some oil in a skillet and saute chopped ingredients. Stir for a while.
3. Add mussels and clams into the skillet.
4. Pour in white wine.
5. Sprinkle red pepper... - 112.704
Heat broth to boil and adjust seasonings.
Add balls and garnish with chervil and Parmesan croutons.
Put 1 tablespoon of red wine in each bowl and ladle in hot broth. - 25.3842
Cream Of Clam Broth
Cream Of Clam Broth recipe brings you the grand combination of clam juice, meat stock, cream and wine. Any soup in its creamy form is more desirable, and when seasoned with pepper and tobasco nothing can be more tempting. Swirl in the butter bits and throw... - 40.159
Beef Broth With Dumplings
Heat broth, wine, sugar and lemon juice and adjust to taste.
Add cooked dumplings and serve with lemon slices. - 25.2982
Meat Ravioli In Hearty Mushroom Broth
1 Thinly slice the onion. Quarter the mushrooms.
2 In a large saucepan, warm the oil over medium-high heat until hot but not smoking. Add the garlic and onion and cook, stirring, until the onion begins to brown, about 3 minutes.
3 Add the mushrooms and cook,... - 33.8648
Salmon Fillets In Garlic Broth
Thaw fish, if frozen.
Rinse fish; pat dry with paper towels.
Sprinkle fish with salt .
And black pepper; set aside.
In a small bowl combine parsley, broth, wine, olive oil, red pepper, and garlic.Place fish in a single layer in a 2-quart rectangular baking... - 39.8031
Poached Fish In Broth
The sophisticated Poached Fish In Broth with mixture of tarragon and anchovy-egg sauce is simply too good to taste. Broth made from fish stock, tarragon and wine poured over fish fillets is always a treat to the tastebud. - 39.2158