- » Wilted Lettuce
Wilted Lettuce Recipes
Enjoy our collection of wilted lettuce recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for wilted lettuce recipes.
1. Heat a skillet over a medium high flame.
2. Add bacon and sauté until crisp.
3. Remove using a slotted spoon onto a paper toweling. Drain well and crumble. Keep aside.
4. Drain drippings from the pan, reserving about 3 tablespoons
5. Reduce flame... - 37.7702
1) In a skillet, fry bacon until crisp and drain immediately onto paper towels in order to absorb the excess fat.
2) Make small fragments of the bacon by crumbling and retain for use.
3) In the skillet drippings, reserve about 1/4 cup.
4) In a... - 37.5618
Wilted Lettuce Or Spinach
Fry bacon until crisp.
Remove crisp bacon pieces.
To the bacon fat, add vinegar, water, and sugar, and bring mixture to a boil.
Place lettuce or spinach, torn into bite-size pieces, in a salad bowl.
Top with onion rings and hard-cooked eggs.
Pour hot vinegar... - 34.3761
Tear lettuce into pieces into a bowl; set aside.
Fry bacon until crisp in a skillet; reserve 1/4 cup drippings.
Drain bacon on absorbent paper; set aside.
Stir the remaining ingredients into drippings in skillet.
Heat mixture just to boiling, stirring... - 31.2421
Cut bacon into small pieces and fry in skillet until crisp.
Remove bacon to drain on paper towels.
Slice onions, both bulbs and tops, into bacon fat in skillet.
Add sugar, vinegar, and pepper.
Cook for 2 or 3 minutes; pour over lettuce in salad bowl, mixing... - 30.9678
Pineapple Wilted Lettuce
Break lettuce coarsely into a salad bowl; add pineapple chunks.
In a small frying pan over medium heat, cook bacon until crisp.
Add vinegar, water, and salt to bacon and drippings.
Bring to a boil, stirring constantly for about 2 minutes until dressing is... - 29.5722
Wash and tear lettuce into pieces; set aside.
Cut bacon into 1 inch pieces; fry very slowly until crisp.
Drain on absorbent paper.
Stir remaining ingredients into 1/4 cup bacon fat.
Heat mixture to boiling; stir in bacon pieces.
Immediately pour over lettuce;... - 29.2608
This Wilted Lettuce tastes incredible ! Try this sweet and sour meat and vegetable dish for your next meal. Tell me if you like this Wilted Lettuce. - 28.8895
Wilted Lettuce With Egg
Place lettuce and onion in a large salad bowl; set aside.
In a skillet, cook bacon until crisp (do not drain).
Stir in vinegar, water, salt and pepper.
Pour over lettuce and toss gently until well coated.
Top with egg. - 28.6463
1) Sprinkle chives on the lettuce.
2) In a saucepan heat oil. Add vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper to taste.
3) In a salad place arrange lettuce and pour the sauce on it. Toss and serve immediately. - 28.4504
Combine lettuce and green onions in a large bowl, set aside.
Cook bacon in a skillet until crisp, remove bacon, reserving drippings in skillet.
Crumble bacon, and sprinkle over lettuce.
Add vinegar and brown sugar to bacon drippings, bring to a boil, stirring... - 28.1019
1. Wash the lettuce. Shred into a large heated earthenware or china bowl.
2. Fry the bacon- until crisp, then crumble it and sprinkle the bits over the lettuce.
3. Add the vinegar to the bacon fat, with salt and pepper. Bring to boiling point. Pour over... - 26.8246
Vinegar Wilted Lettuce
1. Fry bacon until crisp. Drain, reserving 1 tablespoon of fat; crumble bacon.
2. Shred lettuce into large bowl.
3. Combine remaining ingredients in a skillet. Cook for 2 minutes. Remove from heat.
4. Pour hot vinegar mixture over lettuce and crumbled bacon.... - 25.8231
Wilted Lettuce With Onion Rings
1. Wash, drain and coarsely shred the lettuce. Mix the onion rings with it. Place in a warmed earthen bowl.
2. Heat the bacon drippings. Blend in the salt, sugar and vinegar. When steaming, pour over the lettuce and toss to mix thoroughly. - 25.2522
Clean lettuce, cut onion over two slices bacon browned crisp.
Mix and add the following to bacon fat: Heat, and pour over lettuce.
May be used as salad or vegetable. - 24.1082
Wilted Lettuce Recipes By Category