- » Wilted Endive Salad
Wilted Endive Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of wilted endive salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for wilted endive salad recipes.
Wilted Endive Salad
Toss endive with bacon and onion slices.
Combine bacon drippings, sugar, salt, vinegar, and water, if desired; heat until mixture bubbles and sugar dissolves.
Pour hot dressing over salad greens.
Toss thoroughly so greens are wilted. - 27.224
You May Also Like!
Salmon On Wilted Chicory Salad
Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add chanterelles and cook, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned (10 to 12 minutes).
Stir in 1/4 cup (60 ml) more oil.
Add onions, vinegar, garlic, and half the thyme; stir... - 43.3817
Romaine Watercress And Endive Salad
Wash the romaine, discarding damaged and wilted leaves, and pat dry.
Remove the large stems from the watercress, wash the leaves, and dry them.
Separate the endives into spears.
Put the greens, endive, and dressing in a large bowl and toss, or arrange the... - 22.1978
Shrimp And Endive Salad
1) Remove any wilted outer endive leaves.
2) Cut off the endive bases and scoop out the cores.
3) Cut them across into 1/2 inch thick slices.
4) Blanch, peel and quarter the tomatoes.
5) Seed the chili and thinly slice it.
6) Peel and crush the... - 46.7095
Belgian Endive In Plum Brandy Cream
1) Remove any wilted leaves of endives.
2) Soak them in salted water for 5-6 minutes to blanch them.
3) In a saucepan, heat butter and then reduce heat.
4) Stir in endives and boil them for 30 minutes.
5) In the meantime, mix salt, sugar... - 41.6756
Curly Endive Salad With Mustard Dressing
1. Pluck endive leaves from base of head, discarding wilted and damages leaves.
2. Place leaves in a colander and wash them thoroughly.
3. Drain and wrap in a towel
4. Place in the refrigerator to chip and keep them crisp.
5. Wash or wipe... - 44.041
1) Remove any wilted leaves of endives and wash them.
2) In a large skillet, over low heat, heat butter and allow water, lemon juice, salt and pepper and endives to simmer in it for 15 minutes.
3) Take a small sauce pan and bring ham,... - 41.8613
Endive A La Mornay
1) Remove any wilted leaves of endives and wash them in cold water.
2) In a large skillet, over low heat, heat 1/4 cup (60 ml) of butter and allow water, lemon juice, seasonings and endives to simmer in it for 15 minutes.
3) In the... - 45.9704
Kiwi Papaya Endives
1) Remove any wilted leaves of endives and wash them under cold water.
2) In a food processor, process the kiwis with papaya to a puree.
3) Into a small saucepan, press the puree through a sieve and mix in sugar.
4) Combine cornstarch... - 46.9504
Salad Greens With Pasta Plnwheels And Warm Tomato Vinaigrette
To Make Pasta Pinwheels: Fill a wide shallow pan half full of salted water.
Bring to a boil and cook noodles until tender.
Drain, rinse under cold water, and pat dry.
Meanwhile, rinse spinach leaves and while still damp, place in a microwavesafe pie... - 43.8011
Simple Tossed Green Salad
Mixed greens make the best salad, and it is easy to have an assortment: leaf or Boston lettuce, iceberg lettuce, Bibb lettuce, salad-bowl lettuce, chicory, endive, romaine.
Tear them up, making sure that they are well washed, dried, and crisped.
Mix the... - 32.6345