- » Wilted Endive Salad
Wilted Endive Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of wilted endive salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for wilted endive salad recipes.
Wilted Endive Salad
Toss endive with bacon and onion slices.
Combine bacon drippings, sugar, salt, vinegar, and water, if desired; heat until mixture bubbles and sugar dissolves.
Pour hot dressing over salad greens.
Toss thoroughly so greens are wilted. - 29.1077
You May Also Like!
Salmon On Wilted Chicory Salad
Heat 2 tablespoons of the oil in a wide frying pan over medium-high heat.
Add chanterelles and cook, stirring occasionally, until lightly browned (10 to 12 minutes).
Stir in 1/4 cup (60 ml) more oil.
Add onions, vinegar, garlic, and half the thyme; stir... - 42.5317
Romaine Watercress And Endive Salad
Wash the romaine, discarding damaged and wilted leaves, and pat dry.
Remove the large stems from the watercress, wash the leaves, and dry them.
Separate the endives into spears.
Put the greens, endive, and dressing in a large bowl and toss, or arrange the... - 24.2512
Shrimp And Endive Salad
1) Remove any wilted outer endive leaves.
2) Cut off the endive bases and scoop out the cores.
3) Cut them across into 1/2 inch thick slices.
4) Blanch, peel and quarter the tomatoes.
5) Seed the chili and thinly slice it.
6) Peel and crush the... - 46.6858
Curly Endive Salad With Mustard Dressing
1. Pluck endive leaves from base of head, discarding wilted and damages leaves.
2. Place leaves in a colander and wash them thoroughly.
3. Drain and wrap in a towel
4. Place in the refrigerator to chip and keep them crisp.
5. Wash or wipe... - 45.464
Belgian Endive In Plum Brandy Cream
1) Remove any wilted leaves of endives.
2) Soak them in salted water for 5-6 minutes to blanch them.
3) In a saucepan, heat butter and then reduce heat.
4) Stir in endives and boil them for 30 minutes.
5) In the meantime, mix salt, sugar... - 43.2463
Kiwi Papaya Endives
1) Remove any wilted leaves of endives and wash them under cold water.
2) In a food processor, process the kiwis with papaya to a puree.
3) Into a small saucepan, press the puree through a sieve and mix in sugar.
4) Combine cornstarch... - 48.6707
1) Remove any wilted leaves of endives and wash them.
2) In a large skillet, over low heat, heat butter and allow water, lemon juice, salt and pepper and endives to simmer in it for 15 minutes.
3) Take a small sauce pan and bring ham,... - 41.4926
Endive A La Mornay
1) Remove any wilted leaves of endives and wash them in cold water.
2) In a large skillet, over low heat, heat 1/4 cup (60 ml) of butter and allow water, lemon juice, seasonings and endives to simmer in it for 15 minutes.
3) In the... - 46.3738
Easy Cooked Escarole
Remove and discard stems from escarole; wash leaves thoroughly, and tear into large pieces.
Place escarole leaves in a large saucepan (do not add water); cover and cook over medium heat 5 minutes or until wilted.
Heat oil in a medium skillet; add... - 22.7964
Easy Cooked Escarole
1 Remove the stems from escarole and discard.
2 Thoroughly wash the leaves, and tear into large pieces.
3 In a large saucepan, put the escarole leaves without adding water.
4 Cook, covered over medium heat for 5 minutes or until wilted.
5 ... - 36.6301