- » Wild Mushroom Salad
Wild Mushroom Salad Recipes
Enjoy our collection of wild mushroom salad recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for wild mushroom salad recipes.
Warm Salad Of Wild Mushrooms And Fennel
1. Combine the fennel in a small saucepan with enough water to cover and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat, cover, and simmer until the fennel is barely tender, about 5 minutes. Dram, cool, and gently toss with the radicchio in a bowl.
2. Combine the garlic... - 35.6149
Duck Heart Salad With Wild Mushrooms
In a pan, heat 1 tbsp (15 ml) of oil and melt the butter.
Brown the duck hearts for 3 to 4 minutes over high heat.
Remove from the stove and set aside.
In another pan, heat 1 tbsp (15 ml) of oil and saute the mushrooms and shallots; season and set... - 41.4627
Wild Rice Salad
Cook the rice according to the packet directions.
Drain, rinse with cold water and drain again.
Turn into a salad bowl and add the remaining ingredients.
Put the dressing ingredients in a screw topped jar and shake thoroughly.
Drizzle over, toss... - 35.6865
Lamb Salad With Wild Mushrooms
Mix the lamb with the mushrooms in a mixing bowl.
In a blender combine the basil, parsley, green onion, salt, pepper and lemon juice.
With the machine running on low, slowly pour in the oil.
Pour half the dressing over the lamb and... - 43.9561
Quails With Wild Mushrooms
Put the dried mushrooms in a bowl with 11/2 cups (375 ml/13 fl oz) of warm water.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH for 4 minutes.
Put the carrot and shallots in a casserole with the butter.
Rub the insides of the quails with salt and pepper and the thyme.
Cover... - 44.5346
Wild Rice Stuffed Mushroom Caps
Stuffed mushrooms make a great appetizer any time of year. The Wild Rice Stuffed Mushroom Caps present a nice blend of the flavor of
the wild rice (actually not a rice at all) and the chewiness of the short grain brown rice along with the crunch of the... - 137.902
Potatoes With Wild Mushrooms
Potatoes With Wild Mushrooms is east to make, and has a outstanding taste. The presence of mushroom, shallots, smocked bacon and butter with esence of pepper and salt gives Potatoes With Wild Mushrooms a superlative taste. - 41.8665
Ratatouille With Wild Mushrooms
Put the peppers, onions and bacon in a casserole.
Cover and microwave on HIGH for 5 minutes.
Add the eggplant (aubergines) and garlic to the casserole.
Sprinkle with the thyme, add the olive oil and season with salt and pepper to taste.
Add the bayleaf.
Cover... - 45.5071
Wild Mushrooms In Papillote
Natural Foods Chef Ingrid DeHart prepares this easy and elegant dish. The flavors of the mushrooms are enhanced when cooked in the paper pouch with the simple herbs. The presentation is so much fun, your guests or family will be so impressed. Don't tell them... - 113.985
Wild Mushroom Soup
If using dried mushrooms, soak them in hot water with 1/2 teaspoon salt added, for 30 minutes.
Drain the liquid through a sieve lined with a damp muslin and reserve.
Rinse the soaked mushrooms under water to remove any grit, and chop them roughly.
Sprinkle... - 50.1053
White And Wild Rice Pilaf Salad
White And Wild Rice Pilaf Salad makes for a great salad and can be served with almost anything. Best recipe I have found for White And Wild Rice Pilaf Salad so far. Utterly delicious! - 33.8662
Chicken And Wild Mushroom Pie
1. Into a food processor add in the flour, baking powder and 1/2 teaspoon salt whizzing in the unsalted butter and egg yolk to make crumbs.
2. Slowly add in the water, a tablespoonful at a time, such that the mixture comes together as dough.... - 46.5215
Sharon's Stuffed Rabbit With Wild Mushrooms
1) Add pepper and season the rabbit saddles. Keep the meat between 2 sheets of cling film and pound to flatten. Keep it aside.
2) Ina deep pan, boil the cider and stock and reduce it almost to a third. Remove the pan from the heat and... - 43.366
Wild Mushrooms In Crispy Bread Cases
1. Preheat the oven to 200°C/400°F/ Gas Mark 6.
2. Coat both sides of the bread with butter and into 8 tartlet or bun tins press them firmly.
3. Bake the coated bread in the preheated oven for about 15 minutes such that they are crisp... - 47.031
Grilled Wild Mushrooms With Parsley And Garlic Vinaigrette
1. Start by preparing a charcoal, wood, or gas grill or preheat the broiler
2. In a small bowl, combine the vinegar, 3 tablespoons of the olive oil, 2 tablespoons of chopped parsley, lemon zest, anchovy, and 1 of the minced garlic cloves... - 45.4457
Seared Beef With Wild Mushrooms And Balsamic
1. In a large shallow dish, rub the beef with 1teaspoon of oil, rosemary and garlic.
2. Cover the dish with cling film and place it in the refrigerator to marinate the beef for a minimum of 1 hour or overnight.
3. Remove the beef from the... - 43.2426
Scallops With Wild Mushrooms
1. Roll out the puff pastry on a floured surface, then cut out four 13cm/5in shell shapes, using a paper template if you need to. Mark a shell pattern on each with a small knife then brush with a little beaten egg. Place on a baking sheet, then chill for 1... - 38.324
Shrimp And Wild Rice Salad
Wild rice and shrimp are a great combo and you will understand this once you try out this Shrimp And Wild Rice Salad. I personally liked this Shrimp And Wild Rice Salad a lot. It is gonna turn out to be one of your best salads! - 33.098
Crab And Wild Rice Salad
1) Cut broccoli into medium sized flowerets.
2) In a small bowl, combine yogurt and mayonnaise. Set it aside.
3) Follow the instructions given on the package to cook rice.
4) In a saucepan, boil small amount of water. Add broccoli and... - 48.0045
Wild Rice And Tuna Salad
1) In a medium bowl, mix the rice, tuna, bell pepper, mushrooms, celery and green onion together.
2) In a small bowl, mix the sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, lemon peel, curry powder, oregano and thyme together.
3) Pour sour cream mixture over the... - 42.8962
Wild South Sea Salad
1) In a small baking dish, put the pork tenderloin.
2) In a small bowl, prepare the marinade by combining hoisin sauce, plum sauce, oyster sauce, honey, chili sauce, 1 1/2 teaspoons of the ginger and the garlic.
3) Spread this marinade all over... - 46.1358
Wild Rice And Thyme Salad
1. In a large sized bowl, combine both the beans and both the rice. Mix well and keep aside.
2. In a small sized sauce pan, heat grape seed oil.
3. Add mushrooms and thyme, mix well and sautÃ© on a medium flame for 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Remove off flame... - 45.5411
Warm Wild Rice & Asparagus Salad
1. In a 5- to 6-quart (5- to 6-liter) pan, combine rice and 8 cups (1.9 liters) water. Bring to a boil over high heat; then reduce heat, cover, and simmer for 30 minutes. Meanwhile, sort through lentils, discarding any debris; rinse lentils, drain, and set... - 32.2009
Smoked Turkey, Walnut And Wild Rice Salad
1) Prepare dressing in a small bowl whisk together vinegar and mustard.
2) Whisk olive and hazelnut oils.
3) Sprinkle salt and pepper and keep aside.
4) In a mixing bowl, mix cooled rice, turkey, celery and onion with some of the dressing.
5)... - 50.029
Gourmet Duck (wild Duck)
Gourmet Duck (Wild Duck) is an irresistible side dish that you simply can't resist. Try this duck dish; I am sure you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 41.7841
Sausage And Wild Rice Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 325°F.
2) In a large skillet, crumble and brown the pork sausage.
3) Stir in the pepper flakes and celery and cook, until the celery is tender.
4) Pour off the excess fat from skillet.
5) Drain and chop pimiento,... - 45.4497
Barley And Wild Rice Toss
1. Rinse barley and wild rice. In a saucepan combine barley and rice with chicken broth. Bring to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer, covered, about 45 minutes or till liquid is absorbed.
2. In a large skillet heat the 1 tablespoon olive oil or salad oil. Add the... - 34.8014
Cornish Hens With Wild Rice Dressing
Cornish hens with wild rice dressing is a complete meal in itself. This meal can be served all alone or with a salad. The wild rice dressing only adds to the taste. Enjoy the Cornish hens with wild rice dressing for a relaxing dinner after a long day. - 45.7999
Wild Rice With Snow Peas
Wild Rice With Snow Peas is an amazingly delicious recipe which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 37.8127
Wild Rice With Snow Peas
1. Wash the rice thoroughly, changing the water several times. Cut the green scallion stems diagonally into two-inch lengths. Chop the white part of the scallions fine.
2. Melt the butter in a large saucepan. Add the minced white scallion and saute until... - 38.5843
Hearty Chicken Breasts With Wild Rice Skillet
If you are looking for a dish that comes added with a feel good factor, this is it. Betty demonstrates how to make this lip-smacking chicken and wild rice skillet. It is so unbelievable quick and simple that you will look for excuses to whomp up this elegant... - 98.2003
Wild Rice And Turkey Casserole
Wild Rice And Turkey Casserole is a delicious turkey and rice preparation that your taste buds will fall in love with. Surprise your guests at the next dinner party with this unique and filling Wild Rice And Turkey Casserole recipe. - 35.2004
Oven Baked Chicken And Wild Rice
Through this video, chef Tawnya wants to encourage you to the power of the meal. So, if you or any one you know is struggling to put a meal on the table, then this video must be checked out. Or if you want to invite someone special over the weekend and have... - 114.612
Sumptuous Sirloin Steak And Wild Rice Casserole
When you are craving for a steak, all you need to do is heat up the oven and get making this yummy supper fare. Betty elucidates a step-by-step video on how to make this delicious casserole. Packed with flavor and low in fat, this is one ideal way to enjoy a... - 92.6161
Wild Duck Mulligan
1) Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2) In a big pot, cook domestic rice and wild rice together until done to your taste.
3) With hot water, rinse the rice thoroughly. Drain well in colander.
4) Clean the ducks and sprinkle with salt, pepper and... - 47.644
Four Mushroom Salad With Truffle Oil
Cut the mushrooms into large wedges and cook in a large pan with 3 tablespoons of the olive oil.
Add the garlic and cook on a medium heat for around 5 minutes.
Season with black pepper, then remove from the heat and set aside to cool.
In a mixing bowl, mix... - 41.8019
Mushroom And Watercress Salad
1. In a large frying pan add and heat the oil and butter
2. Add shallots and saute for 3 minutes until creamy and soft
3. Add the mushrooms and saute for 8 minutes until tender and lightly browned.
4. Take off the heat, add the watercress and toss... - 36.2936
Veal Tenderloin With Field Mushrooms
Wipe the mushrooms with a damp cloth or kitchen paper.
Cut in half if very large.
Put into a casserole.
Cover and micro wave on HIGH for 6 minutes.
Flatten the veal steaks with a pastry roller (rolling pin).
Sprinkle with thyme on each side and season with... - 43.9632
Soak squirrels overnight in salted water.
Marinate in salad oil and lemon juice 1 hour.
Combine bread crumbs, milk, mushrooms, salt, pepper and onion juice.
Stuff squirrels, skewer and truss.
Brush with bacon drippings and roast uncovered 325°F.for 2... - 36.5302
Pheasant In White Wine
Heat oil in Dutch oven.
Saute garlic and onions until golden.
Remove onions and set aside.
Add pheasant and brown on all sides.
Remove pheasant and set aside.
Drain all but 2 Tbsp.oil from Dutch oven.
Stir flour into oil until smooth.
Gradually stir in... - 40.9323
Four Easy Sides For Your Next Bbq
In this episode I make 3 (actually 4!) very easy side dishes for your next BBQ! The beauty is you can get them all done before hand, so you can relax when your friends show up. - 122.014
Grilled Chicken, Forest Mushrooms, And Red Onion Pasta
1. Start by Preparing a charcoal, wood, or gas grill or preheat the broiler
2. In a large saucepan, pour water, and boil it, then add
the penne and cook for 10 to 12 minutes till it turns firm, later drain and set aside
3. Lay the... - 45.8627
Two-rice Salad With Shiitakes, Leeks, And Oranges
To Soak Mushrooms: Place shiitakes and 1 cup water in a 4-cup mi-crowavesafe glass measure.
Microwave, covered, on high (100%) for 2 to 3 minutes, or until very hot.
Remove and steep mushrooms for at least 20 minutes.
Squeeze mushrooms, reserving... - 43.0389
A Russian Delight
1) Cook the wild rice as per its packet instructions. Reserve 1/2 packet of the seasoning mix.
2) Slice the bacon into 1-inch pieces. In a heavy skillet, saute the bacon slices till they become crisp. Drain on paper towels.
3) Retain 2 tablespoons of... - 42.3885
Teriyaki Beef Kabobs
1) In a bowl, place steak and pour teriyaki sauce on top. Coat evenly.
2) Cover the bowl with a lid and place inside refrigerator to marinate for 3 to 3 1/2 hours.
3) During the last hour of marinating add mushroom caps.
4) Meanwhile, cut a... - 40.5061
Party Chicken Casserole
1) Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2) In a skillet, add fryers. Stir in wine, salt and enough water to cover the fryers.
3) Simmer until done to the desired consistency.
4) Remove the chicken from the skillet. Let the broth remain in the... - 46.0435
Rice, Vegetable And Feta Strata
1. Preheat oven to 190°C / 370°F / Gas 5. Lightly spray or brush a 25 cm/10 in pie or quiche dish with unsaturated oil.
2. Steam vegetables until tender crisp. Place in a bowl. Cool slightly. Add half the cheese. Toss to combine. Place rice, fresh herbs and... - 29.1631
Apricot Stuffed Cornish Hens
1. Start by preheating the oven to 350° F
2. Cut chicken into equal pieces and also remove giblets from hens, reserve for another use
3. In a pot, soak apricots in boiling water for 20 minutes
4. In a skillet, saute mushrooms, pecans,... - 46.6903