- » Wild Mushroom
Wild Mushroom Recipes
Wild Mushrooms are mushrooms that are not cultivated and grow randomly. Some varieties of wild mushrooms are edible while others have medicinal properties. Care has to be taken while judging whether a wild mushroom ... More »
Wild Mushrooms In Papillote
Natural Foods Chef Ingrid DeHart prepares this easy and elegant dish. The flavors of the mushrooms are enhanced when cooked in the paper pouch with the simple herbs. The presentation is so much fun, your guests or family will be so impressed. Don't tell them... - 115.571
Wild Mushroom Blinchiki
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) Into a mixing bowl, sift the flour, sugar, and salt.
3) Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients.
4) Break the eggs into the well.
5) With a fork, mix the eggs until well combined.
6) To this, add the... - 48.4071
Rigatoni With Wild Mushroom Ragu
1) In a large pot, bring salted water to a boil.
2) To the boiling water, add the pasta.
3) When the pasta is cooked, drain it well.
4) In a Dutch oven, heat the olive oil over medium heat.
5) In the hot oil, add the onion, and saute... - 47.1472
Kasha With Wild Mushrooms And Toasted Walnuts
1) In a saucepan, pour in 2 cups of the hot chicken stock and soak the dried mushrooms until soft, about 30 minutes.
2) Remove the mushrooms and squeeze dry over the bowl of soaking liquid.
3) Quickly rinse the mushrooms under cool water and... - 45.8633
Trenne With Wild Mushrooms
Trenne pasta with wild mushrooms is a saucy and flavorful pasta reciepe made with a touch of spinach or arugula. Cooked along with corn and cheese with vegetable stock and rosemary and thyme for flavor, the trenne pasta is filling and delicious. - 43.0999
Quails With Wild Mushrooms
Put the dried mushrooms in a bowl with 11/2 cups (375 ml/13 fl oz) of warm water.
Microwave, uncovered, on HIGH for 4 minutes.
Put the carrot and shallots in a casserole with the butter.
Rub the insides of the quails with salt and pepper and the thyme.
Cover... - 42.9961
Wild Mushroom Persillade
Heat oil in a large frying pan.
Add garlic and shallots and cook over medium-high heat until fragrant, 1 minute.
Add mushrooms and cook, stirring frequently, until tender and coloured, 10 minutes.
Add salt and pepper to taste.
Meanwhile, cook pasta in a large... - 41.7564
Wild Mushroom And Fontina Tartlets
1. To make the wholemeal pastry, sift the flour into a large mixing bowl, and tip the bran back in. Rub or cut in the butter into the flour until the mixture resembles fine breadcrumbs, then stir in the ground walnuts. Add the egg and mix to form a soft... - 38.7116
Bow Ties With Wild Mushrooms
1. In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook farfalle 8 to 10 minutes such that done.
2. To prepare the sauce, in a large skillet, heat oil over medium-high heat and cook mushrooms and garlic until golden, for about 5 minutes.
3. Stir in butter... - 38.4366
Wild Mushroom Rugelach
By Kim Hendrickson,
Author of Savory Bites: Easy, Sophisticated Hors d'Oeuvres for Every Occasion
For years I've been making classic sweet rugelach for winter holidays. When my friend Alan gave me a large supply of wild mushrooms, I was thinking about... - 37.0587
Fricassee Of Wild Mushrooms
1. Heat oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Lay the bread out on a baking sheet in a single layer. Rub each with the garlic, then bake in the oven for 10-15 mins or until lightly toasted and golden. Turn over halfway through cooking, rub with garlic again and return... - 33.8461
Venison With Wild Mushrooms
Bring barley, onion, mushrooms and 1 1/2 cups broth to boil.
Cover and simmer 1 hour.
Meanwhile brown steaks in margarine.
Remove to warm platter.
Stir remaining broth and wine into skillet.
Bring to boil.
Top venison steaks with barley and... - 33.5995
Wild Mushroom Recipes By Category