- » Wild Leek
Wild Leek Recipes
Enjoy our collection of wild leek recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for wild leek recipes.
Wild Leek And Potato Soup
1. In a pan, heat the butter or margarine and add the leek bulbs and saute.
2. Next, add the potatoes and vegetable stock and let this come to a boil.
3. Once the mix boils, simmer and cook for about 20 minutes.
4. Next, add the leek leaves and... - 98.9881
Wild Leek And Potato Soup
Wash and clean leeks thoroughly.
Cut into pieces, reserving a few tablespoons of green leaves for garnish.
Wash, peel, and slice potatoes.
In a large saucepan, place leeks, potatoes, and cold water.
Bring water to a boil and cook until potatoes are... - 41.4509
You May Also Like!
Leek And Wild Mushroom Risotto
1. Dice the pancetta, leeks and mushrooms, mince the shallots, set aside.
2. In a small pot pour the stock and simmer over low heat.
3. In another medium size pot melt butter, add the pancetta and cook for 5 minutes.
4. Add shallots and... - 135.366
Wild Rice Pilaf With Leeks And Dried Pears
Rinse and drain rice.
Place in a medium saucepan, add 4 1/2 cups water and salt, and bring to a boil.
Reduce heat and simmer, covered, until rice is tender, but still slightly crunchy, about 40 to 50 minutes.
If all the water is not absorbed, drain off... - 37.5894
Kasha Stuffing With Mushrooms Leeks And Wild Rice
Wash rice thoroughly and discard any foreign particles.
Bring stock and salt to boil in heavy medium saucepan.
Slowly stir in rice.
Reduce heat, cover and simmer until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed, about 45 minutes.
Remove from heat and stir in... - 45.2116
Brussels Sprouts With Leeks In Butter
This favorite-Brussels Sprouts With Leeks In Butter, has turned out to be one of my favorites. This Brussels Sprouts With Leeks In Butter is very much traditional and has got everything to remind you of a good meal. Make it today! - 26.815
Orange Leek Duck
Place ducks in roasting pan with 2 cups water.
Roast covered at 350°F.1 hour.
Combine leeks, soy sauce and sherry in large kettle.
Place duck on top of leek mixture with breast side up.
Bring to boil.
Add 2 1/2 cups water and boil again, basting... - 39.7565
Wild Onions With Wild Rice
1. Allow water to come to a boil, add salt and rice. Cook, covered and unstirred, for 40 minutes or till rice is tender.
2. Add butter to a medium-heavy frying pan and melt on medium heat. Sauté wild onions, shallots and garlic for 4 minutes stirring... - 40.5398
1. Take a bowl, place leeks and add boiling water sufficient to cover leeks. Drain excess water and discard outer layers.
2. Add salt to a bowl with water and stir to dissolve.
3. Add leeks in such a way that they are completely immersed. Cover and... - 43.2661
Two-rice Salad With Shiitakes, Leeks, And Oranges
To Soak Mushrooms: Place shiitakes and 1 cup water in a 4-cup mi-crowavesafe glass measure.
Microwave, covered, on high (100%) for 2 to 3 minutes, or until very hot.
Remove and steep mushrooms for at least 20 minutes.
Squeeze mushrooms, reserving... - 43.0389
Low Fat Creamy Leek And Artichoke Soup
On the lookout for a healthy creamy soup recipe? Then this video is just the thing for you! Try this low fat recipe for a delicious leek and artichoke soup that is sure to put a smile on your face. Watch the video to know more! - 112.181