- » Wild Duck Casserole
Wild Duck Casserole Recipes
Enjoy our collection of wild duck casserole recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for wild duck casserole recipes.
Roast Duck Casserole
Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
Rinse duck and pat dry.
Brown duck on all sides in Dutch oven.
Remove and set aside.
Add pork, onion and rice to Dutch oven.
Cook until brown, stirring constantly.
Add bay leaves, raisins, ginger and enough water to cover; mix... - 40.6491
You May Also Like!
Braised Wild Duck
1. Preheat the oven to 325 °.
To prepare the ducks :
2. Wash them briefly under cold running water and pat them completely dry inside and out with paper towels.
3. With a sharp heavy knife cut off the wing tips and discard them.
4. In a cup... - 44.2972
Wild Duck With Red Cabbage
1. To prepare cabbage shred cabbage very finely discarding any hard stem.
2. Cut duck into 4 pieces.
3. Chop onion and mix with cabbage.
4. Take a casserole butter well and put in vinegar, water and seasoning.
5. With cover cook in... - 44.8862
Southern Roast Wild Duck
1. Trim off the wing tips of the dressed duck and aside.
2. Preheat the oven to 475° F
3. In a skillet, melt 2 tablespoons butter.
4. Add and sauté mushrooms until soft and golden brown.
5. Tip into a bowl and stir in rice, egg yolks,... - 44.1737
Duck With Sage In Red Wine
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) In the butter, fry the ham and onions till the onions are golden in color.
3) Take the ham and butter out of the frying pan, retaining as much butter in the pan as possible.
4) In a... - 44.5949
Have butcher clean ducks and disjoint them into 6 or 8 pieces each.
Place pieces in paper or plastic bag with flour and seasonings; shake until well coated.
Heat oil and butter in large skillet.
Brown ducks on all sides; transfer to large casserole as they... - 42.3813
Gourmet Curried Duck
1. In a stock pot, combine the reserved duck giblets, necks, water and onion.
2. Bring to a boil and skim off the scum.
3. Simmer for 1 hour then strain and measure to make a quarter. Add water if required. Reserve the stock.
4. Wash the ducks... - 46.8803
Wild Rice Pilaf
In small bowl, cover wild rice with cold water; soak for 1-1/2 hours.
Drain well and set aside.
In large heavy saucepan, melt butter over medium heat; cook onion, stirring, for 2 minutes.
Add duck livers (if using); cook for 1 minute.
Stir in wild rice,... - 40.7306
1. Wash the duck well inside out.
2. Pat dry with a kitchen towel.
3. Place the onion and celery stock soaked in vinegar into the cavity of the duck.
4. Place the duck in a casserole, cover with lid and place in a cold dry area overnight.
5.... - 44.4411