- » Wild Chestnut
Wild Chestnut Recipes
Enjoy our collection of wild chestnut recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for wild chestnut recipes.
Wild Mushroom Chestnut And Pumpkin Bisque
1. Take a heavy saucepan, add butter, place on medium heat to melt it. Sauté celery, onion, garlic, carrot, parsley, pumpkin, pepper, allspice and bay leaves, stirring once in a while, till vegetables turn soft.
2. Mix reconstituted, fresh mushrooms... - 38.9381
Roast Chicken With Wild Rice And Chestnut Stuffing
1. Prepare rice mix according to package directions. Preheat oven to 400Â°F. In a large frying pan, melt 2 tablespoons of butter over medium heat. Add onions and cook 2 minutes. Add mushrooms and cook, stirring often, 3 minutes. Add cooked rice and... - 30.0914
Brandied Wild Rice Corn Bread And Chestnut Stuffing
1. Add bacon to a large, heavy skillet, place on moderately high heat and allow the bacon to turn brown. Transfer to paper towel and drain.
2. Add garlic, celery and onions to the drippings and stir fry for 8 to 10 minutes to turn golden brown. Mix... - 43.9293
Venison With Apple Cider And Chestnut Sauce
If you want to try out venison, then this video is just perfect for you. Look at this fantastic video that shows an amazing recipe for venison with apple cider and chestnut sauce. The chef here marinates and sears the venison and tops with the flavorful... - 139.768
You May Also Like!
Wild Rice Pilaf
In small bowl, cover wild rice with cold water; soak for 1-1/2 hours.
Drain well and set aside.
In large heavy saucepan, melt butter over medium heat; cook onion, stirring, for 2 minutes.
Add duck livers (if using); cook for 1 minute.
Stir in wild rice,... - 40.7306
Wild Rice Stuffing
Wild Rice Stuffing has an improbable taste. The rice and nuts gives the Wild Rice Stuffing a invigorating taste. Wild Rice Stuffing is inspired by restaurants globally. Must catch it. - 25.0535
Easy Wild Rice Stuffing
Combine butter, onion and celery in 1 1/2 -quart bowl.
Microwave 3 minutes on HIGH, or until onion is transparent.
Lightly mix in wild rice, mushrooms and water chestnuts.
Use to stuff 1 roasting chicken or 4 Cornish hens. - 25.5413
Turkey And Wild Rice Casserole
Combine all ingredients, except butter and bread crumbs, in 2-quart glass casserole; mix well; set aside.
Place butter in small glass mixing bowl.
Microwave on medium for about 1 minute or until melted.
Stir in bread crumbs.
Sprinkle buttered crumbs over... - 30.1355
Oriental Wild Rice
Combine chicken broth with enough water to make 2-1/2 cups liquid.
Place in a large saucepan with butter or margarine.
Stir in contents of rice and seasoning packets.
Cook according to package directions about 25 minutes.
Stir in water chestnuts, green... - 32.6696
Wild Rice Chicken
Cook rice according to package directions.
Combine rice with chopped chicken, water chestnuts, celery and onion; put mixture in a 1-gallon freezer bag.
To prepare for serving, thaw rice and chicken mixture, remove from bag, and place in a 2 1/2 quart baking... - 25.8242
Turkey And Wild Rice Casserole With Mushrooms
1. Combine all ingredients, except butter and bread crumbs, in 2-quart glass casserole; mix well; set aside. Place butter in small glass mixing bowl.
2. Microwave on ROAST for about 1 minute or until melted. Stir in bread crumbs. Sprinkle buttered crumbs - 24.659
Artichoke Wild Rice Salad
Combine salad ingredients in large bowl.
Combine dressing ingredients in small bowl; whisk until well blended.
Pour over salad and toss.
Refrigerate 4 hours or overnight to allow flavors to blend. - 27.8025
Wild Rice Salad
In a large bowl, combine the first eight ingredients.
In a small bowl, combine cranberry juice, vinegar, oil, basil, sugar, salt if desired and pepper; mix well.
Pour over rice mixture and toss to coat.
Just before serving, stir in... - 33.829
Stir Fry Shrimp & Wild Rice
Cook contents of rice and seasoning packets with water and 2 tablespoons butter or margarine according to package directions.
Stir water chestnuts into cooked rice.
Mash garlic and salt together.
Melt 2 tablespoons butter or margarine in a large skillet or... - 38.9723