- » Wild Blueberry
Wild Blueberry Recipes
Enjoy our collection of wild blueberry recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for wild blueberry recipes.
Wild Blueberry Glazed Pie
Bring 1 c wild blueberries and water to a boil.
Cook gently for 4 min.
Add butter, then add sugar, cornstarch and salt to hot blueberry mixture, stirring constantly.
Cook slowly until thick and clear.
Remove from heat, and add 1 tsp. lemon juice.
Pour over... - 38.2791
Wild Blueberry Pudding
Combine ingredients in a bowl.
Beat until well blended, about 1 or 2 minutes.
Spoon into dessert glasses. - 23.1473
Wild Blueberry Sauce
In a saucepan, combine blueberries, salt, and 3/4 cup of the water.
In a small bowl, combine sugar and cornstarch.
Add remaining 1/4 cup water and stir until smooth.
Stir cornstarch mixture into blueberry mixture.
Heat until liquid begins to boil.
Reduce heat... - 37.3335
Wild Blueberry Granola French Toast
Take a look at this excellent video that shares an awesome and healthy breakfast recipe. The chef here prepares unique fluffy French toasts crusted with granola and topped with a blueberries cooked in maple syrup. Impress your family with this elegant... - 97.8271
Wild Blueberry Pie
Combine fructose, cornstarch, and salt in heavy nonstick saucepan.
Add water and 1 1/2 cup (375 mL) of the blueberries.
Cook over medium heat until mixture thickens.
Remove from heat and stir in margarine.
Pour remaining 2 1/2 cup (625 mL) of the blueberries... - 39.6707
Northern Ontario Wild Blueberry Muffins
1) Preheat oven to 375 degree.
2) In a bowl, combine sugar, butter, milk, vanilla, and egg together.
3) Sift flour with baking powder and salt.
4) Make a smooth batter by stirring in the liquid in the mixture.
5) Stir in bluberries.
6)... - 46.3792
Wild Rice Blueberry Muffins
Wild Rice Blueberry Muffins is an amazingly delicious mouth watering side dish recipe. Serve it at your dinner party; I bet you will have a huge fan following for this one! - 47.6009
Wild Mountain Blueberry Pancakes
1.Take a large bowl, mix together egg, vanilla, buttermilk.
2. In another bowl, mix all the dry ingredients.
3. Combine both mixtures.
4. Add in the blueberries and stir gently.
5.Coat nonstick skillet with cooking spray.
6. Ladle 1/4 cup batter on the... - 47.3137
Blueberry Cinnamon Treats
These blueberry cinnamon treats are blueberry cookies with a heavenly lemon frosting. Made with wild blueberry muffin mix, these cookies are made extra special with a hint of cinnamon. Ice them for that heavenly look and watch them dissapear! - 44.8295
Blueberry Nut Muffins
blueberry nut muffins are made with bluberry nut mix and chopped nuts. You can bake this muffin recipe with fresh blueberries and nuts too. Enjoy the luscious taste and nuttiness of this simple yet delcious blueberry nut muffin recipe. - 31.3961
Blueberry Cake With Lemon Custard
1. Prepare Lemon Custard.
2. Prepare muffin mix as directed on package except— stir in sugar, lemon peel and nutmeg with the muffin mix. Pour batter into round baking dish, 8 X 1 1/2 inches. Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over batter.
3. Microwave uncovered... - 25.2457
Blueberry Cake With Lemon Custard Sauce
1. Prepare Lemon Custard Sauce. Prepare muffin mix on package—except stir in sugar, lemon peel and nutmeg with the muffin mix. Pour batter into round dish, 8 x 1 1/2 inches. Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over batter.
2. Microwave uncovered on high 4 to 5... - 25.1193
Blueberry Orange Bread
Heat oven to 350°.
Grease loaf pan, 9x5x3 inches.
Mix eggs and milk.
Stir in muffin mixes (dry).
Batter will be slightly lumpy; pour into pan.
Bake until wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean, 50 to 60 minutes. - 29.6625
Blueberry Nut Muffins
Heat oven to 400°C.
Grease bottoms of 12 medium muffin cups (23/4 inches in diameter).
Drain blueberries; rinse and set aside.
Blend egg and milk.
Stir in muffin mix (dry) just until blended.
Batter should be lumpy.
Fold in blueberries and nuts.
Fill muffin... - 34.1377
Buttermilk Blueberry Pancakes
Sift together the dry ingredients.
Combine the egg, buttermilk, and melted butter.
Add to the dry ingredients, mixing just long enough to incorporate the flour.
Quickly stir in the blueberries.
Cook on a hot, lightly greased griddle or frying pan.
Turn when... - 42.9897
Blueberry orange bread is a simple yet flavorful baked bread prepared with blueberry muffin mix. Mixed together with eggs, milk and orange muffin mix, the blueberry orange bread is baked effortlessly and can be refrigertated or served right away. - 35.2255
Meyer Lemon And Dried Blueberry Scones
The Meyer Lemon And Dried Blueberry Scones are eaten up even before it reaches the table. Sometimes I even have to hide them so that there is some left over for the my guests. Try preparing this irresistible Meyer Lemon And Dried Blueberry Scones for yourself! - 38.2282
Lemon Blueberry Trifle
1. Reserve 2 cups of the dessert topping. Remove lid from lemon curd and microwave the jar for about 1 minute to soften; stir.This makes it easier to spread.
2. In a 2-quart glass bowl, layer lemon curd, remaining dessert topping, muffin chunks, blueberry pie... - 27.2291
Place blueberries into a medium-size saucepan.
Add 1/2 cup water, and cook over medium heat, while stirring, until berries yield their juice, about 5 minutes.
Add honey, lemon juice, and cinnamon.
Simmer 2 minutes longer. (At this point, berries can be pureed... - 36.296
1. Make the custard: blend the sugar, custard powder and cornflour with 1 tbsp milk to make a runny paste. Beat in the egg yolk. Pour the remaining milk into a pan, scrape in the vanilla seeds, add the pod, then allow to come just to the boil. Stir this into... - 41.0158
Blueberry Orange Bread
1. Grease 6-cup ring dish. Drain blueberries; rinse and set aside.
2. Beat orange juice and eggs in medium bowl with fork; stir in muffin mix just until moistened (batter will be lumpy). Fold in blueberries and walnuts. Pour batter into ring dish.
3. Elevate... - 26.8135
Healthy Blueberry Oatmeal
This morning Trish and I went out for a mountain bike ride along some of the trails by our home and lone behold we found a nice little patch of fresh wild blueberries. We stopped and filled our pockets with as many berries as we could because they would make... - 0
Blueberry Breakfast Cake
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Grease a 9-inch bread pan or square pan and set aside.
3. In a large bowl, whisk flour, cinnamon, ginger, baking powder, and baking soda together.
4. Add applesauce, sugar, vanilla, and nondairy milk and mix until just combined,... - 37.6007
Cape Cod Blueberry Pie
Every summer Anne Blomstrom’s city-dwelling family made the trek from Chicago to visit her mother, Alethia, on Cape Cod. Thoughts of winter instantly melted away at the sight of the shingled white house trimmed with green shutters. For a few weeks in June... - 45.211
1) Preheat the oven to 425°F.
2) In a clean large bowl, mix sugar, salt, blueberries, tapioca, and lemon juice.
3) Now, on a lightly floured board, roll out alf the pastry, about 1/8 inch thick and fit it into a 9 inch pie pan. Trim the... - 46.3138
Combine water and sugar in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil and boil for 2 minutes to make a sugar syrup.
Remove from heat and stir in lemon juice and Kirsch. Cool.
Puree blueberries in food processor or blender. Add puree to sugar syrup.
Refrigerate until... - 28.3598
Extremely delicious and filling, try out this Blueberry Pie - an awesome way to treat yourt taste-buds. Follow this relatively simple recipe for Blueberry Pie and delight in every bite of it! - 43.8302
Lemon Blueberry Pilaf
Combine all ingredients and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to a gentle simmer and cook 30 – 45 minutes. Or until desired consistency.
To learn more about Nature's Indulgence and where you can purchase their products, visit their website,... - 25.7169