- » Wiener Schnitzel
Wiener Schnitzel Recipes
Wiener schnitzel is a traditional veal based fried dish of Austria. It is usually made from boneless veal which is thinned out with the help of a mallet and deep-fried after being coated with bread crumbs. The method ... More »
1 Pound the veal very thin.
2 Prepare a mixture of flour with the salt and pepper and dip the scallops in it.
3 Dip them again in egg and finally in the bread crumbs.
4 In a skillet, melt the margarine and saute the veal until... - 45.5544
Crush veal to make it 1/4 inch thick.
Apply a mixture of flour, Season All, pepper and nutmeg to veal.
Put veal cutlets first in egg and water mixture and then roll them over bread crumbs.
Allow the cutlets stay for 30 minutes at room... - 45.5349
Wiener Schnitzel is a very tempting recipe that you must try out. Prepare the Wiener Schnitzel effortlessly in a jiffy and let us know after you've enjoyed it ! - 44.6948
Wiener Schnitzel With Anchovies
The Wiener Schnitzel is a european dish made with thin veal scallops breaded and fried in butter. Served with anchovy rolled olive along with egg whites and capers, the Wiener Schnitzel is served with a parsley garnish. Served for dinner, the Wiener Schnitzel... - 44.4518
Wiener Schnitzel With Sour Cream
1. On a meat board, use a mallet to pound the veal steaks to ¼ inch thickness.
2. Sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides of the steaks.
3. In a medium work bowl, beat eggs.
4. Dip the steaks in egg and then dredge with flour.
5. Use... - 44.0332
German Wiener Schnitzel
1) Beat the veal escalopes between two greaseproof paper sheets very thinly.
2) Dredge the veal escalopes thoroughly with a mixture of flour and seasonings.
3) Coat the veal escalopes in the beaten egg and then in the breadcrumbs.
4) In... - 43.5898
1.Sprinkle veal with salt and pepper
2.Dip into eggs, then into flour
3.In a pan, brown veal on both sides in hot bacon drippings
4.Cover pan and cook slowly until chops are tender, for 1 hour
5.Sprinkle with lemon juice
6.On a hot platter, arrange... - 41.2675
Pound veal till about 1/8 inch thick.
Cut small slits along edges of meat to prevent curling.
Stir together thoroughly flour, salt, and pepper.
Combine egg and milk.
Coat veal with flour mixture; dip in egg mixture, then coat with crumbs.
Preheat Meal Browner... - 40.5669
If using veal round steak, cut into 4 pieces.
Mix flour, salt, paprika and pepper.
Coat meat with flour mixture; pound until 1/4 inch thick.
Beat egg and water until blended.
Dip meat into egg mixture, then coat with bread crumbs.
Melt shortening in large... - 39.6123
1. Get the escalopes beaten flat out from your local butcher.
2. Trim escalopes and dip in beaten egg. Roll in the breadcrumbs and pat to make a firm outer coating.
3. Take a shallow dish and crack the eggs in it. Use a fork to whisk... - 39.3235
Easy Wiener Schnitzel
The Wiener Schnitzel is a tender and tasty veal preparation that your guests will surely get addicted to. Try this wonderful Wiener Schnitzel recipe at home and taste for yourself this exquisitely delicious dish. - 39.0743
Original Wiener Schnitzel
Enjoy the Weiner Schinitzel as a special meal on a holiday. There is n o better veal steak recipe than the Weiner Schinitzel ! Try it out yourself to see if what I am saying is wrong. - 38.5199
Delicious Wiener Schnitzel
1) In a resealable plastic bag, squeeze one of the lemons.
2) Now add the veal to the bag,tighten the edges, and then allow the meat to marinate for half an hour.
3) On a plate, lightly mix together the flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon... - 38.5002
Toss escalopes in seasoned flour, shake off excess, and dip in beaten egg.
Then roll in crumbs, pressing these on firmly; refrigerate 30 minutes to set crumbs.
Heat oil and butter in heavy frying pan, put in escalopes and cook until golden brown on both... - 38.2799
1. Place pieces of veal between layers of plastic wrap and pound with flat side of meat mallet or rolling pin until 1/4-inch thick.
2. Beat together eggs, water, oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper in shallow bowl. Combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese on... - 37.4692
Wiener Schnitzel Using Veal Scallops
Flatten the scallops well.
Dip them into the seasoned flour, then in the egg and coat with bread crumbs.
Heat the butter and oil in a heavy pan and saute the scallops for 3 to 4 minutes on each side until golden brown.
Drain well on paper towels and serve... - 35.4314
1. With meat mallet or dull edge of French knife, pound cutlets to 1/8 inch thickness.
2. In pie plate, beat eggs, salt, and pepper. On waxed paper, place flour; on another sheet of waxed paper, place bread crumbs.
3. Coat veal in flour, dip in eggs, then... - 34.5892
Cut meat into 4 pieces; pound 1/4 to 1/8 inch thick.
Cut small slits around edges to prevent curling.
Coat meat with flour seasoned with 1 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Combine egg and milk.
Dip floured cutlets in egg mixture, then in bread... - 34.1981
Pound veal cutlets till about 1/8 inch thick.
Cut small slits along edges of cutlets to prevent curling.
Stir together thoroughly flour, salt, and pepper.
Combine beaten egg and milk.
Coat cutlets with flour mixture.
Dip floured cutlets in egg mixture; then... - 33.6625
Crispy Wiener Schnitzel
Cut veal into sixpieces for serving.
Sprinklewith salt and pepper; dip in cracker or bread crumbs.
Dip in beaten egg and again in crumbs.
Let stand 15 minutes.
Fry on both sides in butter until a golden brown; cover and cook over low heat about 30 minutes... - 33.4472
Quick Wiener Schnitzel
1. Cut the veal into serving pieces and marinate the veal in about 4 tablespoons lemon juice for at least 1 hour at room temperature.
2. Dip the veal into seasoned flour, then into beaten eggs with the milk and then coat with breadcrumbs.
3. Fry in the oil... - 32.5328
1. Spread bread crumbs on waxed paper; press the veal steak into crumbs, coating both sides lightly.
2. Melt butter or margarine in a large nonstick skillet; brown meat on both sides over moderate heat. Dissolve instant beef broth in boiling water; add to... - 32.1162
Wiener Schnitzel With Salad
1. Flatten the escalopes between two sheets of greaseproof paper with a meat mallet until they are about 0.3 cm (1/8 inch) thick. Trim off any excess fat.
2. Beat the eggs with salt and pepper in a shallow dish. Spread the flour on a sheet of greaseproof... - 32.0625
Pound the scallops as thinly as possible, sprinkle with salt and coat in the flour.
Beat the eggs with 3 tablespoons cold water.
Dip the veal slices in the egg then coat in the breadcrumbs.
Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry quickly, for 2 minutes on each... - 31.9463
Wiener Schnitzel On French Rolls
Trim outer layer of skin, fat, and bone from steaks and pound thin (about 1/8 inch).
Cut large pieces into sections that will fit on French rolls.
Season veal with salt and pepper, dip in egg, and coat well with crumbs.
Melt enough butter just to cover bottom... - 31.9439
Crumbed Wiener Schnitzel
This yummy Wiener Schnitzel recipe is simply brilliant. The Wiener Schnitzel is a favorite at home and I prepare them for most of my parties. Try the Wiener Schnitzel and you will understand why it is so well loved. - 31.7498
Heat some oil and butter in the pan, arrange the escalopes without overlapping and cook for 7-10 minutes, turning once.
Put at once on to the serving dish with a slice of lemon, a few capers and a slice of gherkin on the lemon.
Add a squeeze of lemon juic - 31.6714
If veal is more than 3/8 inch thick, flatten with the side of a wet rolling pin.
Dip meat in a mixture of flour, salt and pepper.
Mix egg and 2 teaspoons oil together and dip meat in the mixture.
Dredge in dry crumbs.
Chill for a 1/2 hour to set the... - 31.159
This Weiner Schintzel is terrific. These sauced mushrooms and olive bakes with seasonings are a divine treat. Try out this Weiner Schintzel for your next meal and let me know if you like them. Your suggestions for this German Specialty are welcome. - 28.7447
Homemade Wiener Schnitzel
1. Beat out scallops between pieces of waxed paper until wafer thin. Toss in seasoned flour until completely coated. Shake to remove excess. Beat the raw egg with a few drips of oil and some salt. Brush each scallop with this, then toss in the dried white... - 28.0022
Classic Wiener Schnitzel
1) Coat each side of the veal steak in the bread crumbs,
2) Brown coated veal in hot butter over medium flame. Place beef broth in boiling water, stir and place into pan with veal. Add lemon juice, salt, pepper, and parsley. Cover and cook over medium flame... - 25.7472
Divide the meat into five slices, beat out well, nick edges with the point of a knife, salt; then turn them over first in flour, secondly in the well beaten egg, and lastly in the breadcrumbs; fry them to a light brown colour in hot lard. (Cut the meat into... - 25.3064
Wiener Schnitzel Recipes By Category