- » Wiener
Enjoy our collection of wiener recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for wiener recipes.
North Jersey Texas Wiener Sauce
Are you looking for a recipe for hot wiener sauce? Watch this excellent video that shares an easy recipe for this hot and spicy beef sauce. The video is well explained and interesting to see. Try out this wiener sauce recipe at home and amaze your family with... - 119.524
Texas Spicy Wiener Sauce
1) In a pan add all the ingredients except the cornstarch and bring to a boil and let it simmer for 30 minutes.
2) After 30 minutes slowly add the cornstarch mixture, stirring constantly to thicken the sauce. Bring back to a boil, and keep... - 95.64
1) In a bowl, mix together cucumber, onion, peppers and celery.
2) In another bowl, mix salt and water.
3) Spoon the salt mixture over vegetables and let it marinate overnight.
4) Pour the liquid and reserve.
5) In a saucepan, mix... - 46.7765
Curried Wiener Ring
1. Pre-heat oven to 325° F.
2. As per the label directions on package, cook rice.
3. As the rice cooks, in a large frying pan melt butter or margarine; put in curry powder, dry mustard, onion, apple and celery; gently fry for 10... - 46.6177
1 Pound the veal very thin.
2 Prepare a mixture of flour with the salt and pepper and dip the scallops in it.
3 Dip them again in egg and finally in the bread crumbs.
4 In a skillet, melt the margarine and saute the veal until... - 45.5544
Crush veal to make it 1/4 inch thick.
Apply a mixture of flour, Season All, pepper and nutmeg to veal.
Put veal cutlets first in egg and water mixture and then roll them over bread crumbs.
Allow the cutlets stay for 30 minutes at room... - 45.5349
Wiener Schnitzel is a very tempting recipe that you must try out. Prepare the Wiener Schnitzel effortlessly in a jiffy and let us know after you've enjoyed it ! - 44.6948
1. Take a foil-covered broiler pan and keep the onion and tomato slices in it.
2. Dot with butter or margarine; dust lightly with sugar.
3. Using a knife, cut the frankfurters lengthwise almost through; stuff with relish; baste with with French... - 44.5843
Wiener Schnitzel With Anchovies
The Wiener Schnitzel is a european dish made with thin veal scallops breaded and fried in butter. Served with anchovy rolled olive along with egg whites and capers, the Wiener Schnitzel is served with a parsley garnish. Served for dinner, the Wiener Schnitzel... - 44.4518
Wiener Schnitzel With Sour Cream
1. On a meat board, use a mallet to pound the veal steaks to ¼ inch thickness.
2. Sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides of the steaks.
3. In a medium work bowl, beat eggs.
4. Dip the steaks in egg and then dredge with flour.
5. Use... - 44.0332
Broiler Bean Er Wiener Loaf
Cut bread lengthwise in half; blend mustard and butter, spread on half of loaf.
Mix beans, onion, and brown sugar; spoon on the buttered bread.
Sprinkle with cheese.
Broil about 7 inches from heat 5 minutes.
Split franks lengthwise, without cutting clear... - 43.9955
German Wiener Schnitzel
1) Beat the veal escalopes between two greaseproof paper sheets very thinly.
2) Dredge the veal escalopes thoroughly with a mixture of flour and seasonings.
3) Coat the veal escalopes in the beaten egg and then in the breadcrumbs.
4) In... - 43.5898
1.Sprinkle veal with salt and pepper
2.Dip into eggs, then into flour
3.In a pan, brown veal on both sides in hot bacon drippings
4.Cover pan and cook slowly until chops are tender, for 1 hour
5.Sprinkle with lemon juice
6.On a hot platter, arrange... - 41.2675
1) Take a dish and heat butter for 30 seconds.
2) Cook for 2 minutes, 30 seconds, stirring every 1 minute after adding water and gravy sauce mix.
3) Add mustard, garlic powder and tomato catsup to this and mix.
4) Slice the wieners to 2/3 inch thick... - 40.8778
Pound veal till about 1/8 inch thick.
Cut small slits along edges of meat to prevent curling.
Stir together thoroughly flour, salt, and pepper.
Combine egg and milk.
Coat veal with flour mixture; dip in egg mixture, then coat with crumbs.
Preheat Meal Browner... - 40.5669
Chili Con Wiener
In large skillet, lightly brown meat and onion in hot fat.
Add chili, frankfurters, soup, chili sauce, and salt.
Add green pepper.
Garnish with some of the frankfurter slices and ripe-olives.
Serve over bun halves. - 40.2241
Paprika Wiener Schnitzel
Cut meat in serving pieces; pound till about double in area.
Cook onion and garlic in hot fat till onion is tender but not brown; remove from skillet.
Dip pounded veal steak in flour seasoned with salt and pepper; brown on both sides in hot fat.
Add cooked... - 39.9862
Bean And Wiener Soup
Bean and wiener soup is a flavorful and filling soup made with beans and cooked in a microwave. Prepared with a bean and bacon soup base, the bean and wiener soup is flavored with worcestershire sauce and mustard. With green peppers and onions along with... - 39.7175
If using veal round steak, cut into 4 pieces.
Mix flour, salt, paprika and pepper.
Coat meat with flour mixture; pound until 1/4 inch thick.
Beat egg and water until blended.
Dip meat into egg mixture, then coat with bread crumbs.
Melt shortening in large... - 39.6123
1. Get the escalopes beaten flat out from your local butcher.
2. Trim escalopes and dip in beaten egg. Roll in the breadcrumbs and pat to make a firm outer coating.
3. Take a shallow dish and crack the eggs in it. Use a fork to whisk... - 39.3235
Easy Wiener Schnitzel
The Wiener Schnitzel is a tender and tasty veal preparation that your guests will surely get addicted to. Try this wonderful Wiener Schnitzel recipe at home and taste for yourself this exquisitely delicious dish. - 39.0743
Bavarian Wiener Bake
I made this Bavarian Wiener Bake last weekend when I some unexpected guest-visited. Believe me, I prepared it in no time and was a success too. Try this wonderful Bavarian Wiener Bake recipe for yourself! - 39.0495
In a large mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water.
Add whole wheat flour, brown sugar, salt and vanilla; beat until smooth.
Add enough all-purpose flour to form a soft dough.
Turn onto a floured board; knead for 6-8 minutes or until smooth and... - 38.8711
Original Wiener Schnitzel
Enjoy the Weiner Schinitzel as a special meal on a holiday. There is n o better veal steak recipe than the Weiner Schinitzel ! Try it out yourself to see if what I am saying is wrong. - 38.5199
Delicious Wiener Schnitzel
1) In a resealable plastic bag, squeeze one of the lemons.
2) Now add the veal to the bag,tighten the edges, and then allow the meat to marinate for half an hour.
3) On a plate, lightly mix together the flour, 1/2 teaspoon salt, and 1/4 teaspoon... - 38.5002
Toss escalopes in seasoned flour, shake off excess, and dip in beaten egg.
Then roll in crumbs, pressing these on firmly; refrigerate 30 minutes to set crumbs.
Heat oil and butter in heavy frying pan, put in escalopes and cook until golden brown on both... - 38.2799
Miniature Wiener Wellington
1) Preheat oven moderate to 375°F.
2) Unpeel casing from liverwurst.
3) Cut the meat into 8 rounds.
4) Cut each round into 4 strips.
5) Trim the strips if required to fit into cocktail frankfurters.
6) On a waxed paper mix cheese and... - 38.2295
1. Place pieces of veal between layers of plastic wrap and pound with flat side of meat mallet or rolling pin until 1/4-inch thick.
2. Beat together eggs, water, oil, lemon juice, salt and pepper in shallow bowl. Combine bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese on... - 37.4692
Wiener Bean Bake
1. In a saucepan cook limas according to package directions, drain and mix with remaining ingredients.
2. Transfer to a 2-quart casserole or bean pot and bake covered at 350° for 1 hour.
3. Uncover, stir and continue baking 30 minutes.
4.... - 36.9083
Wash and drain broiler-fryers; sprinkle with salt.
Coat on all sides with flour, then dip in eggs, and coat with bread crumbs.
Place chicken quarters in a single layer in a preheated fry basket.
Lower into deep fat preheated to 350°.
Fry until well browned... - 36.31
Wiener Schnitzel Using Veal Scallops
Flatten the scallops well.
Dip them into the seasoned flour, then in the egg and coat with bread crumbs.
Heat the butter and oil in a heavy pan and saute the scallops for 3 to 4 minutes on each side until golden brown.
Drain well on paper towels and serve... - 35.4314
Place frankfurters in boiling water; cover, reduce heat, simmer 5 to 8 minutes; drain.
Dip buttered side in cheese.
Combine onion and mustard ; spread on unbuttered side of bread and place a frankfurter diagonally across each slice.
Fasten 2... - 34.7655
1. With meat mallet or dull edge of French knife, pound cutlets to 1/8 inch thickness.
2. In pie plate, beat eggs, salt, and pepper. On waxed paper, place flour; on another sheet of waxed paper, place bread crumbs.
3. Coat veal in flour, dip in eggs, then... - 34.5892
Place onion slices in greased skillet; top each with tomato.
Season with salt, pepper.
Place 2 or 3 green-pepper strips and some celery slices on each tomato.
Halve frankfurters lengthwise, then crosswise; place 2 pieces, cut side up, on each tower; top with... - 34.2195
Cut meat into 4 pieces; pound 1/4 to 1/8 inch thick.
Cut small slits around edges to prevent curling.
Coat meat with flour seasoned with 1 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper.
Combine egg and milk.
Dip floured cutlets in egg mixture, then in bread... - 34.1981
Paprika Wiener Schnitzel
Cut meat in serving pieces.
Pound until double in area.
Cook onion and garlic in hot fat until tender, but not brown.
Remove from skillet, dip veal in flour, seasoned with salt and pepper, brown on both sides in hot fat.
Add cooked onion and garlic to meat in... - 34.1137
Spiced Wiener Casserole
1) Take a casserole and melt the butter in it.
2) Add Wieners and sauté it in butter.
3) Add the sour cream, celery soup and mustard to it.
4) Cover the casserole and cook for a couple of minutes.
5) Stir properly and cook for an additional 2... - 34.066
Wiener Mix Up
Mix sliced frankfurters with olives, whole kernel corn, green beans, cheese, catsup, sugar, salt, garlic salt, and chopped onion.
Turn into lightly greased 2 1/2 -quart casserole.
Cover and bake in a moderate oven (350°) for 1 hour.
Makes 6 to 8 servings. - 34.0277
Polynesian Bean & Wiener Bake
In 2-qt casserole combine apple, onion, butter and cornstarch.
Microwave at High 2 1/2 to 3 minutes or until tender.
Add remaining ingredients.
Microwave at High 8 to 10 minutes, or until sauce is thickened and casserole is heated through, stirring once or... - 33.9972
Open Face Beans And Wiener Sandwiches
Spread 1/4 cup beans on each toast slice.
Arrange on paper towel.
Cover with paper towel to prevent spatters.
MICROWAVE 4 MINUTES on '6', or until beans are hot.
Place wieners on beans.
Top with catsup and onion.
MICROWAVE 2 to 3 MINUTES on '6', or until... - 33.752
Pound veal cutlets till about 1/8 inch thick.
Cut small slits along edges of cutlets to prevent curling.
Stir together thoroughly flour, salt, and pepper.
Combine beaten egg and milk.
Coat cutlets with flour mixture.
Dip floured cutlets in egg mixture; then... - 33.6625
Crispy Wiener Schnitzel
Cut veal into sixpieces for serving.
Sprinklewith salt and pepper; dip in cracker or bread crumbs.
Dip in beaten egg and again in crumbs.
Let stand 15 minutes.
Fry on both sides in butter until a golden brown; cover and cook over low heat about 30 minutes... - 33.4472
Wiener Tiara Bake
1. Saute onions in butter or margarine until soft in a medium-size saucepan.
2. Stir in 4 tablespoons of orange-juice concentrate and water; bring to boiling. Pour over the stuffing mix in a large bowl; toss until evenly moist. Spoon into a lightly greased... - 33.1238
Cook tortillas according to package directions.
Combine chili, onion and hot pepper sauce.
Place a frank on each tortilla; top each with 2 tbs chili mixture; roll tortilla around frank.
Arrange, seam side down, in a 12 x 714 x 2 inch baking dish.
Combine... - 32.7805
Quick Wiener Schnitzel
1. Cut the veal into serving pieces and marinate the veal in about 4 tablespoons lemon juice for at least 1 hour at room temperature.
2. Dip the veal into seasoned flour, then into beaten eggs with the milk and then coat with breadcrumbs.
3. Fry in the oil... - 32.5328
Wiener And Pasta Pot
1) In large saucepan or Dutch oven add all 6 ingredients. Mix thoroughly.
2) Cover and cook for about 15 to 17 minutes until shells are cooked.
3) Serve hot. - 32.3896
Slit franks lengthwise, not quite through.
Spread cut surfaces with mustard and insert strip of cheese in each slit.
For each serving, place 2 franks side by side.
Wrap 2 strips of bacon around each bundle in spiral fashion; fasten ends with toothpicks.
Place... - 32.1415
1. Spread bread crumbs on waxed paper; press the veal steak into crumbs, coating both sides lightly.
2. Melt butter or margarine in a large nonstick skillet; brown meat on both sides over moderate heat. Dissolve instant beef broth in boiling water; add to... - 32.1162
Wiener Schnitzel With Salad
1. Flatten the escalopes between two sheets of greaseproof paper with a meat mallet until they are about 0.3 cm (1/8 inch) thick. Trim off any excess fat.
2. Beat the eggs with salt and pepper in a shallow dish. Spread the flour on a sheet of greaseproof... - 32.0625
Pound the scallops as thinly as possible, sprinkle with salt and coat in the flour.
Beat the eggs with 3 tablespoons cold water.
Dip the veal slices in the egg then coat in the breadcrumbs.
Heat the oil in a frying pan and fry quickly, for 2 minutes on each... - 31.9463
Wiener Schnitzel On French Rolls
Trim outer layer of skin, fat, and bone from steaks and pound thin (about 1/8 inch).
Cut large pieces into sections that will fit on French rolls.
Season veal with salt and pepper, dip in egg, and coat well with crumbs.
Melt enough butter just to cover bottom... - 31.9439
Crumbed Wiener Schnitzel
This yummy Wiener Schnitzel recipe is simply brilliant. The Wiener Schnitzel is a favorite at home and I prepare them for most of my parties. Try the Wiener Schnitzel and you will understand why it is so well loved. - 31.7498
Heat some oil and butter in the pan, arrange the escalopes without overlapping and cook for 7-10 minutes, turning once.
Put at once on to the serving dish with a slice of lemon, a few capers and a slice of gherkin on the lemon.
Add a squeeze of lemon juic - 31.6714
If veal is more than 3/8 inch thick, flatten with the side of a wet rolling pin.
Dip meat in a mixture of flour, salt and pepper.
Mix egg and 2 teaspoons oil together and dip meat in the mixture.
Dredge in dry crumbs.
Chill for a 1/2 hour to set the... - 31.159
Wiener Bean Pot
In 2-qt casserole stir together beans, onion, ketchup, water, brown sugar and mustard.
Add wieners, pushing pieces below surface of beans to prevent overcooking.
Microwave at High (10) 11 to 13 Minutes.
Stir before serving. - 31.0873
Heat butter in skillet.
Add onions, garlic, salt and pepper.
Cover and simmer until onions are tender, about 10 minutes.
Add Worcestershire sauce and mustard.
Split wieners almost through, open out and fill with onion mixture.
Close around onion filling and... - 31.0727
Easy Wiener Bake
This Wiener Bake recipe is a very easy, simple and extremelt delicious bake to try. It just takes about 40 min for the dish to get ready. Give it a try and I am sure you will like it. - 30.7886
Wiener Bean Pot
Combine all ingredients in 2-quart casserole or bean pot.
Bake uncovered in moderate oven (350°) 1 hour. - 30.0632
Corny Wiener Chowder
In 2 or 3-quart casserole, combine butter and celery.
Cook covered, 5 minutes or until tender.
Stir in remaining ingredients and cook covered, 6 minutes or until hot, stirring once. - 30.0385
Wiener Egg Scramble
Cook bacon until crisp; drain bacon and pan.
Place bacon, onion, wiener, and green pepper in pan.
Saute on low beat until onion is tender.
Beat egg with skim milk and Worcestershire sauce; pour over wiener mixture.
Cook until set. - 29.7399
German Wiener Bake
Slice 5 wieners.
Combine sliced wieners, beans and chili sauce; place in 1 1/2-quart casserole.
Drain sauerkraut; place in casserole.
Sprinkle with dill.
Bake at 325 degrees for 30 minutes.
Top with whole wieners; bake for 15 minutes longer. - 29.3884
Wiener Lottas is simply one of my favorite dishes. This tasty dish is perfect for a formal weekend lunch at home. Try this delicious and unique Wiener Lottas recipe. - 29.3833
This Weiner Schintzel is terrific. These sauced mushrooms and olive bakes with seasonings are a divine treat. Try out this Weiner Schintzel for your next meal and let me know if you like them. Your suggestions for this German Specialty are welcome. - 28.7447
1. Peel casing from liverwurst; slice meat into 8 rounds. Cut each round into 4 strips; trim strips to fit into the cocktail frankfurters.
2. Mix cheese and onion salt on waxed paper; roll each strip of liv erwurst in cheese mixture.
3. Split each frankfurter... - 28.3715
Corny Wiener Chowder
In 2 or 3-quart casserole, combine butter and celery.
Cook, covered, 5 minutes or until tender.
Stir in remaining ingredients and Cook, covered, 6 minutes or until hot, stirring once. - 28.0995
Homemade Wiener Schnitzel
1. Beat out scallops between pieces of waxed paper until wafer thin. Toss in seasoned flour until completely coated. Shake to remove excess. Beat the raw egg with a few drips of oil and some salt. Brush each scallop with this, then toss in the dried white... - 28.0022
Cranberry Wiener Bites
In saucepan, mix sugar, curry powder, salt, ginger, cranberry sauce, vinegar, molasses, and Worcestershire sauce.
Bring to boil; simmer 5 minutes.
Add franks and simmer 5 minutes longer. - 27.8273
Wiener Schnitzel With Anchovy Sauce
Heat the remainder of the butter in the pan, put in the escalopes and brown on both sides, about 7-10 minutes.
Put on to serving plates, pour a little of the anchovy sauce on each one and garnish with a slice of lemon and one or two olives.
Pitted green o - 26.2345
Classic Wiener Schnitzel
1) Coat each side of the veal steak in the bread crumbs,
2) Brown coated veal in hot butter over medium flame. Place beef broth in boiling water, stir and place into pan with veal. Add lemon juice, salt, pepper, and parsley. Cover and cook over medium flame... - 25.7472
Divide the meat into five slices, beat out well, nick edges with the point of a knife, salt; then turn them over first in flour, secondly in the well beaten egg, and lastly in the breadcrumbs; fry them to a light brown colour in hot lard. (Cut the meat into... - 25.3064
Cheese 'n Wiener Crescents
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Slit wieners to within 1/2 inch of ends; insert cheese strips.
Separate crescent dough into 8 triangles.
Place a wiener on wide end of each triangle; roll up.
Place on ungreased cookie sheet, cheese side up.
Bake 10 to 15 minutes... - 23.9497
Mixed Meat Wiener Scnitzels
Grind meats all together; saute with onion and garlic to taste in hot oil.
Cook 1 small pkg. noodles and drain.
Spread over meat in large casserole dish.
Cover with string beans and juice - 23.0691
Wiener-Kraut Bake is a delicious side dish recipe. Try this effortlessly mouth watering Wiener-Kraut Bake dish; you would always love to serve to your loved ones. - 22.6334
Put wieners through food chopper, add cooked rice and cheese, then milk.
Pack in greased loaf pan and bake 1 hour in moderate oven. - 22.4172
Place ice cream in parfait glass.
Pour coffee over it.
Top with whipped cream and sprinkle with sugar.
Stir as you drink. - 22.3284
Cocktail Wiener Kabobs
1. Alternate 2 wieners and 4 vegetables on each of twelve 8-inch wooden skewers.
2. Place 6 kabobs on 10-inch plate. Cover with waxed paper and microwave on high 2 minutes 30 seconds to 3 minutes 30 seconds or until hot. Repeat with remaining kabobs. - 22.2188
Tangy Wiener Pick Ups
In 1 1/2-quart casserole, combine gravy mix and water; mix well.
Stir in remaining ingredients.
Cook, uncovered, 7 minutes or until sauce thickens and wieners are heated through, stirring occasionally. - 21.042
Sweet And Sour Wiener Bites
Mix mustard and jelly in chafing dish or double boiler.
Slice frankfurters diagonally into bite-sized pieces.
Add to sauce; heat through. - 20.5547
Texas Hot Wiener Sauce Ii
I've always wanted to revisit an older video of mine for this recipe, wow was that really 6 years ago. I had a crappy camera and really didn't know what I was doing. I think this video gives justice to this awesome hot dog sauce. - 0
Wiener Recipes By Category