- » Whoopie Pie
Whoopie Pie Recipes
Whoppie pie is a sweet dish made of two round mounds of chocolate cake, with a layer of cream filling in between them. It is also called 'black and white' on account of the white cream in between the dark ... More »
Gluten Free Pumpkin Whoopie Pie
Gluten free desserts have a another jewel in the crown. This Gluten Free Pumpkin Whoopie Pie is worth trying for every sweet tooth. It is a rare recipe that doesn't take much to prepare but looks gorgeous. Watch the video to try it out! - 108.905
Barry and Phoebe have a go at making Whoopie Pies - lush. - 107.572
Pumpkin Whoopie Pies: Cookie Jar
You'll be saying, "Whoopie!" when you try these spectacular cookies. They are made of 2 soft, pumpkin-spice cookies, sandwiched together with a creamy filling. It's just not Autumn until you've had a Pumpkin Whoopie Pie! - 104.968
Chocolate Whoopie Pies: Cookie Jar
Cookies lovers ultimate love. This is an amusing video to prepare chocolate cookies sandwich. Here a creamy filling is put between two rich and crispy chocolate cookie to make a delicious snack. These big crisp cookies are packed with lots of irresistible... - 102.893
Oatmeal Whoopie Pies: Cookie Jar
Creamy and jammy...that's the perfect blend to make these oatmeal cookie sandwiches filled with a rich jam filling. This video illustrates how to prepare this fine variety of jam filled cookies using three different types of jam. A very delicious and very... - 102.379
Delicious Whoopie Pies
Whepa! Gotta love dem pies, especially the Whoopie Pies. They taste so good with a glass of milk and you'll absolutely fall in love with them. Vickie & Jo Ann visit the set of the Good Day Columbus! TV show and share some of their favorite ways to make them.... - 100.488
Cream Cheese Pies
Sweet tooth lovers you are in for a surprise, consider this as your lucky day. Check out the video of this delicious Cream Cheese Pies especially prepared for you by the talented Shelley. A great dessert for all you sweet cravers. - 80.3532
Cooked Lobster meat mixed with sour cream and mayo! A creamy filling for a sub to make a wholesome sandwich! Watch Nikki do her thing! - 75.6889
Peppermint Whoopie Pies
1) Preheat oven hot to 375°F.
2) Grease cookie sheets with shortening or cooking spray.
3) In a large bowl add granulated sugar, 1/2 cup butter, 1 teaspoon vanilla and the egg.
4) Beat with electric mixer on medium speed until well... - 44.4601
1. Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease two large cookie sheets.
2. Prepare cookie dough: In large bowl, with wooden spoon, beat flour, sugar, cocoa, baking soda, salt, milk, butter, egg, and vanilla until mixture is smooth.
3. Drop 12 heaping tablespoons... - 41.7658
Cream shortening, gradually add sugar, beating at medium speed of an electric mixer.
Add beaten egg and egg yolk, beating well.
Dissolve 1 teaspoon soda in hot water, add buttermilk, and set aside.
Combine flour, cocoa, 1/2 teaspoon soda, and salt; add to... - 41.223
1. Heat oven to 350°F.
2. Combine brownie mix, butter, water, and eggs in a medium bowl. Beat with an electric mixer until fluffy, 30 seconds.
3. Drop batter by slightly rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart on un-greased baking sheets, flattening with the... - 32.1959
Betty's Chocolate Whoopie Pies -- Valentine's Day
In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make Chocolate Whoopie Pies for Valentine's Day. These Whoopie Pies have a fluffy red marshmallow filling sandwiched between two cake-like chocolate "pies". These would be great to make for your sweetheart! - 0
Whoopie Pie Recipes By Category