- » Wholemeal Pancake
Wholemeal Pancake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of wholemeal pancake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for wholemeal pancake recipes.
Wholemeal &oat Spiced Pancakes
These whole meal and oat spiced pancakes are flavorful and filling pancakes prepared with rolled oats and whole wheat flour. Cooked on a pan with a batter of flour, oats, spices, milk and fruit salt, the spiced whole wheat and oat pancakes are served hot.This... - 45.8996
Basic Wholemeal Pancake
1. Add egg, milk, and oil to a blender or food processor and pulse for half a minute.
2. Stir in salt and flour and blend again until the mixture turns smooth.
3. Take a small non-stick pan, and heat little oil, and when pan starts smoking, drop 2 tbsp... - 42.4205
Sift together the plain flour, salt and baking powder into a bowl.
Stir in the wholemeal flour and brown sugar.
Beat the eggs until pale yellow.
Add the milk and continue beating until well-blended.
Pour the egg and milk mixture into the flour and mix... - 37.4048
Wholemeal Potato Pancakes
1. Grate the potatoes and thinly slice the onion. Mix together.
2. Mix in the flour, breadcrumbs, cream cheese, the lightly beaten egg and seasoning.
3. Stir thoroughly and spoon small dollops into the frying pan, cooking and turning until brown on both... - 32.7153
You May Also Like!
Puri is simple and easy to make. Puri gets its taste from flour mixed with salt and prepared in ghee. Puri is inspired by many food joints around the world. - 37.5225
Pepper And Tomato Pancakes
1. For the filling, under a hot grill, place the peppers and turn around until the skin blackens and forms blisters
2. Peel the skin off and run under a stream of cold water; remove the seeds and cut into small pieces
3. In a larrge pan, heat oil and... - 48.234
1) To prepare the pancakes, into a bowl, sift the flour and in the center, make a well.
2) Add in the egg and milk and from the sides, incorporate the flour. Whisk and when the mixture is smooth, let it stand for some minutes.
3) In a frying pan, heat... - 47.034
Mix the milk with the vinegar and set aside to sour-for ten minutes.
Blend the sour milk with the cream and honey.
Beat the eggs, then add to the milk mixture.
Stir in the oats.
Sift together the flour, baking soda, salt and cinnamon.
Add to the oat mixture... - 38.6532
Put the cornmeal into a mixing bowl and pour on the boiling water.
Stir well, then set aside to soak for 15 minutes.
Add the milk, maple syrup, melted butter or vegetable oil and beaten egg yolks.
Sift the flour, salt and baking powder together and... - 38.5428
Exotic Pancake Crepe Rolls
1. If the sweetcorn and peas are raw, they need to be boiled for 5 minutes.
2. Set aside to cool
3. In a large saucepan, heat the peanut oil.
4. Add the onions and stir fry till the onions are transparent
5. Then tip in the pepper and... - 44.9602
No Egg Pancakes
1. Pour water into blender, switch on and add dry ingredients gradually
2. Whiz for about 1 minute, Leave in cool place for at least 1 hour. (Can be left in refrigerator overnight.)
3. Beat again just before using.
4. Fry on both sides in very lightly... - 35.8227
1. Sift the flours and salt into a bowl, adding any bran left in the sieve to the bowl at the end.
2. Make a well in the centre of the flour and add the egg white. Gradually beat in the milk and water, whisking hard until all the liquid is incorporated and... - 43.045
Bran Crepe Batter
Beat the eggs and mix with the milk by hand or in an electric blender.
Add the bran, flour, salt and sugar and beat welL Mix in the meited butter or vegetable oil.
If mixing by hand, strain the batter through a sieve.
Set aside and allow to stand for at least... - 30.9114
Italian Chicken Crepes
Make the crepes using the Basic Crepe Batter or Wholemeal Crepe Batter.
Cut the chicken meat into small cubes.
Saut 6 the chicken in the olive oil with the garlic.
Cook until the chicken loses its pinkness.
Wipe the mushrooms with a damp cloth and... - 45.8852