- » Whole Wheat Pound Cake
Whole Wheat Pound Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of whole wheat pound cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for whole wheat pound cake recipes.
Whole Wheat Pound Cake
Blend honey, oil; salt and egg yolks, one at a time.
Beat until very well mixed.
Stir in rest of ingredients except egg white.
Beat these stiff and turn into oiled loaf pan.
Bake at 300Â° F. until cake springs back when touched gently in center, about 1... - 31.9326
Lemon Flavored Whole Wheat Pound Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2. Cream the butter until light. Gradually beat in the sugar. Beat in the eggs very well one at a time. Add the remaining ingredients and blend with an electric mixer at low speed. Beat for 3 minutes at medium speed,... - 32.0649
Whole Wheat Yogurt Pound Cake
With an electric mixer, beat together butter and sugar until creamy.
Beat in orange peel and vanilla.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
In another bowl, stir together whole wheat flour, wheat germ, baking soda, and salt.
Add to butter... - 42.4263
Butter Milk Pound Cake
Combine all ingredients at one time.
Mix for 5 minutes until smooth.
Pour into a greased and floured 9x5 inch loaf pan.
Bake 30 to 40 minutes at 350Â°.
This recipe may be made into cupcakes or doubled and made into a layer cake.
Granola cake may be made by... - 39.8321
Branched Pound Cake
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
In a large mixing bowl, beat together apricot baby food and canola oil.
Gradually add sugar, beating until creamy.
Slowly add egg substitute while continuing to beat.
Add softened cream cheese, brandy, extracts and lemon... - 43.6763
Old Fashioned Pound Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Butter an 8 1/2 X 4 1/2 X 3-inch loaf pan, and line bottom with ungreased parchment paper.
(Wax paper may be substituted.) In a medium-size bowl, sift together whole wheat pastry flour, unbleached white flour, baking powder, baking... - 41.8256
Whole Wheat Rolls
Heat milk, add sugar, butter cut into pieces, and salt.
Stir until lukewarm.
Sprinkle or crumble yeast into water.
Use very warm water (105°F to 115° F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm (80°F to 90°F.) for compressed.
Let stand for a few minutes, then stir... - 40.0166
Golden Light Pound Cake
1. In a mixing bowl, mix the dry ingredients together
2. In a medium bowl, beat together the liquid ingredients and mix into the flour mixture till well blended
3. Add the batter into a lightly oiled 8.5"X4.5" bread pan and bake in an oven preheated to... - 39.1957
Cappuccino Pound Cake
In large bowl, cream butter, brown sugar, coffee powder, cinnamon and salt, beating until light and fluffy.
Beat in eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. (Batter may look curdled.)
In small bowl, combine flours.
On low speed, mix 1/2 of the... - 45.2097
Sesame Honey Pound Cake
1) Preheat oven to 325Â°.
2) In your food processor use the METAL BLADE setting.
3) In the work bowl, add flour, milk powder, baking powder, baking soda, salt, lemon peel and 1/3 cup sesame seeds. Pulse on/off to mix.
4) Transfer the mixture... - 46.7278
Preheat oven to 300° F.and grease and flour a large tube pan, or a 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan.
Add honey and blend well.
Add eggs one at a time, beating well.
Mix flour, salt, and soda.
Add alternately with sour cream; blend well.
Fold in... - 38.1741
Banana Pound Cake
1. In a large bowl, mix together the dry ingreidents
2. In a blender, add honey, vanilla, buttermilk ad bananas and process at medium speed till smooth
3. Add this mixture, along with beaten eggs, into the dry ingredients and stir lightly till well... - 42.0627
Sour Cream Cheesecake
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2. Sieve the cottage cheese and whip, or beat, with the cream cheese for 5 minutes. Still beating, gradually add the sugar.
3. Beat in the eggs, one at a time. Add the flour, arrowroot, vanilla, and juice. Mix well.
4. Fold... - 37.7221
Christmas Fruit Cake
Place pears and water in a saucepan.
Cover and simmer for 1/2 hour.
Place apricots and water in a saucepan.
Cover and simmer 1/2 hour.
Combine flour and salt.
Rub the oil into the flour by hand.
Add the pear puree, chopped apricots, walnuts,... - 45.6339
Apricot Kuchen Cake
1. To make the topping, combine the almonds and sugar in a small bowl. Set aside.
2. Drain the juice from the apricots, reserving 1/4 cup of the juice to use in the cake batter. Set aside.
3. In a large bowl, combine the flours, sugar, and baking powder, and... - 39.513
Fresh Plum Coffee Cake
1. Mix the yeast, granulated sugar, the salt, and white flour in a large bowl.
2. Heat the water and 1/2 cup butter until very warm and butter is melted. Add to dry ingredients and beat at medium speed with electric mixer for 2 minutes.
3. Add 1 cup whole... - 44.2383
This Fruit Cake tastes yum ! Take a bite into this irresistible Fruit Cake at teatime and tell me if you like it! - 39.6146
Creamy Cheesy Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
2. Mix together the wheat germ and cinnamon and sprinkle over a very well-buttered 9-inch spring-form pan. Roll pan until the inside is evenly coated with the mixture. Chill in the refrigerator.
3. Beat the eggs until very... - 32.1756
Harvest Apple Coffee Cake
Preheat the oven to 350°.
Spray a 10" no-stick tube pan with no-stick spray and set aside.
Peel, core, and finely chop the apples.
Set the apples aside.
In a large bowl, stir together the all-purpose flour, whole-wheat flour, 1 cup of the sugar, the cinnamon... - 47.9381
The World's Best Carrot Cake
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 350 degrees.
2) Grease three cake pans of 9-inches each and flour them. Line the bottoms with wax paper and then grease and flour the paper.
3) Onto a sheet of wax paper, sift together the baking soda,... - 47.8291
Cottage Cheese Cake
Mix bread crumbs and wheat germ with oil and 2 tablespoons honey.
Spread half this mixture on bottoms and sides of 9-inch spring-form pan.
Beat eggs, salt and cinnamon with remaining 2 tablespoons honey.
Add rest of ingredients.
Beat thoroughly and strain... - 42.1891
Swiss Plum Cake
Preheat oven to 375° F. and grease an 11 x 7-inch oblong or a 10-inch round baking pan.In a medium-size mixing bowl, beat egg, then add honey and yogurt and mix well.
Sift together flour, soda, and salt.
Add to the egg mixture.
Stir in butter and press dough... - 37.4877
Baked English Fruit Cake
Blend honey, oil and egg yolks.
Sift 1 1/2 cups flour and spices.
Combine with honey, oil and yolks, and add grape juice.
Mix remaining 1/2 cup flour with raisins, currants and dates.
Add to batter.
Stir in rind, nuts and soybeans.
Fold in... - 43.3025
Nell's Irish Boiled Cake
1) Preheat the oven to 350Â°F.
2) In a pan, combine the sugar, margarine, fruits and water.
3) Boil for 20 minutes. Cool well.
4) To this, add the remaining ingredients and mix well.
5) Pour the batter into a loaf pan.
6) Bake for 45... - 46.9775
Baked Crab Cakes
1 Preheat the oven to 400°F. Spray a large baking sheet with nonstick spray.
2 Spray a large nonstick skillet with nonstick spray and set over low heat. Add the celery and shallots; cook, stirring frequently, until golden and very soft, about 8 minutes.... - 31.4958
Carob Mousse Cake
1. Preheat oven to 325 degrees C.
2. Grease a 9-inch springform pan.
3. Arrange almonds at the bottom of the pan upto 1-1/2 inches height.
4. In a food processor, cut carob block. If using carob chips or disks, skip this step.
5. In... - 46.0381
Crab Cake Sandwiches
Drain pimiento, and press between paper towels to remove excess moisture.
Combine pimiento and mayonnaise, stirring well.
Combine 2 tablespoons pimiento mixture, crabmeat, 1/3 cup breadcrumbs, pepper, and egg white in a bowl; stir lightly.
Set remaining... - 43.7097
Fresh Salmon Cakes
Rinse fish and pat dry.
Steam salmon 6 to 8 minutes, or until it flakes.
Flake and be sure all bones have been removed.
In a bowl, combine all remaining ingredients except margarine and oil.
Mix lightly with flaked salmon.
Divide into eight... - 43.5476
Raisin Yeast Cake
Mix yeast, water, and 1 teaspoon honey together and let stand for 15 minutes.
Mix flour and salt together; stir into the yeast mixture.
Cover the bowl with a towel, leave in a warm place (80°) for 1 1/2 hours to rise.
Stir into the dough the additional... - 43.0297
German Holiday Loaves (hutzelbrot)
Soften yeast in cider.
Add 4 cups rye flour and 2 cups whole wheat flour and salt.
Mix well or knead.
Let mixture rise in warm place for about 4 hours.
Add prune juice and pear nectar or puree.
Meanwhile, soak fruits, rind, nuts and spices in grape juice.
Add... - 40.7307
Cottage Cheese Berry Souffle
1. Beat together the eggs, wheat germ, milk, and salt. Turn into a well-buttered 2-cup ceramic or glass bowl. Cover the bowl with aluminum foil. Set on a rack in a pan of boiling water, with the water extending at least two thirds the way up the bowl. Cover... - 32.0398
Walnut And Strawberry Cheesecake
This is a great treat for all those who are fond of cheesecakes. The video here displays this cake recipe especially with a twist of strawberries. This video shows how to make large quantity of the cheesecake for a huge crowd and would surely turn out to be... - 71.6017
Honey Blueberry Cheesecake
Press crust over bottom of a 9-inch-diameter pan with removable bottom.
Beat cream cheese and 1/3 cup honey until mixed.
Beat in eggs and vanilla.
Pour mixture into pan.
Bake in a 325° oven until center is set when pan is jiggled, about 25 minutes.
Stir sour... - 36.0006
Soften yeast in 1 cup milk, with honey and salt.
Let rise for 10 minutes.
Add remaining milk and other ingredients.
Turn dough onto lightly floured board.
Knead, adding more flour if necessary, until dough is smooth and elastic.
Place in... - 38.8809
Leave rind on Camembert cheese, but trim off and discard any hard rind on ripened chevre.
Cut all cheeses into about 1-inch chunks.
In a large bowl, beat eggs with an electric mixer until well blended.
Add Camembert and cream cheese pieces, a few at a time,... - 33.4134
Garlic Herb Cheesecake
Prepare crust; set aside.
Insert metal blade.
Mince garlic leave in work bowl.
Add cream cheese to work bowl and process continuously (stopping to scrape bowl often) until soft and smooth.
With motor running, pour eggs, lemon juice, and fines herbes through... - 38.8128
1. Pour the dashi into a large nonreactive saucepan. Add the ginger, sake, mirin and soy sauce. Reserve.
2. Kill the lobster by piercing it lengthwise at the center of the cross-shaped mark behind its head with a large heavy knife. Split the entire lobster... - 38.973