- » Whole Wheat Pound Cake
Whole Wheat Pound Cake Recipes
Enjoy our collection of whole wheat pound cake recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for whole wheat pound cake recipes.
Whole Wheat Yogurt Pound Cake
With an electric mixer, beat together butter and sugar until creamy.
Beat in orange peel and vanilla.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
In another bowl, stir together whole wheat flour, wheat germ, baking soda, and salt.
Add to butter... - 41.4062
Whole Wheat Pound Cake
Blend honey, oil; salt and egg yolks, one at a time.
Beat until very well mixed.
Stir in rest of ingredients except egg white.
Beat these stiff and turn into oiled loaf pan.
Bake at 300Â° F. until cake springs back when touched gently in center, about 1... - 30.1193
Lemon Flavored Whole Wheat Pound Cake
1. Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
2. Cream the butter until light. Gradually beat in the sugar. Beat in the eggs very well one at a time. Add the remaining ingredients and blend with an electric mixer at low speed. Beat for 3 minutes at medium speed,... - 29.6972
You May Also Like!
Butter Milk Pound Cake
Combine all ingredients at one time.
Mix for 5 minutes until smooth.
Pour into a greased and floured 9x5 inch loaf pan.
Bake 30 to 40 minutes at 350Â°.
This recipe may be made into cupcakes or doubled and made into a layer cake.
Granola cake may be made by... - 39.0646
Branched Pound Cake
Preheat oven to 325 degrees.
In a large mixing bowl, beat together apricot baby food and canola oil.
Gradually add sugar, beating until creamy.
Slowly add egg substitute while continuing to beat.
Add softened cream cheese, brandy, extracts and lemon... - 42.1602
Old Fashioned Pound Cake
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Butter an 8 1/2 X 4 1/2 X 3-inch loaf pan, and line bottom with ungreased parchment paper.
(Wax paper may be substituted.) In a medium-size bowl, sift together whole wheat pastry flour, unbleached white flour, baking powder, baking... - 41.1306
Golden Light Pound Cake
1. In a mixing bowl, mix the dry ingredients together
2. In a medium bowl, beat together the liquid ingredients and mix into the flour mixture till well blended
3. Add the batter into a lightly oiled 8.5"X4.5" bread pan and bake in an oven preheated to... - 38.5897
Cappuccino Pound Cake
In large bowl, cream butter, brown sugar, coffee powder, cinnamon and salt, beating until light and fluffy.
Beat in eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. (Batter may look curdled.)
In small bowl, combine flours.
On low speed, mix 1/2 of the... - 42.475
Whole Wheat Rolls
Heat milk, add sugar, butter cut into pieces, and salt.
Stir until lukewarm.
Sprinkle or crumble yeast into water.
Use very warm water (105°F to 115° F.) for dry yeast; use lukewarm (80°F to 90°F.) for compressed.
Let stand for a few minutes, then stir... - 37.758
Sesame Honey Pound Cake
1) Preheat oven to 325Â°.
2) In your food processor use the METAL BLADE setting.
3) In the work bowl, add flour, milk powder, baking powder, baking soda, salt, lemon peel and 1/3 cup sesame seeds. Pulse on/off to mix.
4) Transfer the mixture... - 48.6197
Preheat oven to 300° F.and grease and flour a large tube pan, or a 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan.
Add honey and blend well.
Add eggs one at a time, beating well.
Mix flour, salt, and soda.
Add alternately with sour cream; blend well.
Fold in... - 36.0555
Banana Pound Cake
1. In a large bowl, mix together the dry ingreidents
2. In a blender, add honey, vanilla, buttermilk ad bananas and process at medium speed till smooth
3. Add this mixture, along with beaten eggs, into the dry ingredients and stir lightly till well... - 42.6519
Pumpkin Pound Cake
Pumpkin Pound Cake - I have 1 cup of pumpkin puree left so I decided to make this easy and tasty holiday cake for you. To be honest, it isn't really a "cake". It is more like a bread. However, It still tasted delicious with a cup of hot coffee and tea! The... - 133.624