- » Whole Wheat Fettuccine
Whole Wheat Fettuccine Recipes
Enjoy our collection of whole wheat fettuccine recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for whole wheat fettuccine recipes.
Baked Eggplant And Whole Wheat Fettuccine
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
2) Sprinkle the eggplant slices lightly with the salt, then allow to drain for 30 minutes and pat dry.
3) In a pan, cook the fettuccine in the boiling water, until tender. Drain, stir in a little... - 45.2369
Whole Wheat Fettuccine With Shrimp
1. Place fettuccine in large serving bowl. Cut each shrimp diagonally into thirds; add to serving bowl with green beans, tomato and scallions.
2. To prepare dressing, in small bowl, combine mustard and garlic. Whisk in oil until thick; whisk in vinegar until... - 36.1631
Whole Wheat Fettuccine With Potatoes Prosciutto And Peas
In a large kettle of boiling salted water cook the red potatoes, cut crosswise into 1/4-inch-thick slices or into 1/4-inch dice, for 5 to 7 minutes, or until they are tender, and transfer them with a slotted spoon to a bowl, reserving the water for cooking... - 31.7314
You May Also Like!
Whole Wheat Pasta With Sausage And Fennel
1. In a medium skillet on low heat, cook the sausage, breaking it up with a wooden fork into small pieces. Saute until lightly browned, about 5 minutes. If you're using homemade sausage, you may have to add a small amount of olive oil; if it's store-bought,... - 29.6454
Whole Wheat Linguine With Manila Clams And Baby Fennel
1. Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the linguine and boil until the pasta is al dente; drain.
2. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, heat the olive oil. Add the diced fennel and chopped garlic and cook over moderate heat, stirring... - 25.2561
Fettuccine With Vegetables And Basil
1. Cook the whole-wheat fettuccine in a large pot of boiling salted water following package directions. Drain the pasta. Toss the pasta with the olive oil.
2. Divide the pasta among individual plates; top with the broccoli, carrots, zucchini, squash and snow... - 31.2982
Whole Wheat Pasta
1. On a flat surface or in a wide bowl with a wide opening, combine the whole-wheat and all-purpose flours. Make a well in the center and add the eggs, salt, olive oil, and water. Using your hands, 2 wooden spoons, or a wire whisk, work the dough together,... - 27.1519
Fettuccine With Tofu And Vegetables
A delicious Fettuccine With Tofu And Vegetables recipe awaits you here. Just try this lovely Fettuccine With Tofu And Vegetables. I'm sure you will love it! - 43.1434
Fettuccine Giordino With Chicken
Here is a Fettuccine Giordino With Chicken recipe that is sure to get you hooked up. Fettuccine Giordino With Chicken will sweep you off your feet! It's always a hit with adults and children alike. Enjoy! - 41.3496
Fettuccine With Ricotta And Dill Sauce
1) In a pan, cook the fettuccine in the boiling salted water, until tender.
2) In a food processor or blender, blend the garlic, Ricotta cheese, milk, salt, peppers and chili into a smooth sauce.
3) In a bowl, transfer the sauce and stir in the pepper... - 43.1685
Garden Vegetable Fettuccine
Following package directions, cook fettuccine in a large kettle of boiling salted water until al dente; drain thoroughly.
Meanwhile, in a wide frying pan over medium heat, cook bacon until crisp.
Remove bacon from pan, drain, and set aside.
Discard all but 2... - 44.6824
Fettuccine Ribbon Soup
Combine first 6 ingredients in a Dutch oven.
Bring to a boil.
Cover, reduce heat, and simmer 5 minutes or just until vegetables are tender.
Add spinach, mushrooms, and fettuccine; simmer 5 to 6 minutes or until fettuccine is tender but slightly firm.
Ladle... - 36.6591
Fettuccine With Cream Sauce And Vegetables
With this recipe, you can change the variety of vegetables used, such as adding peas, broccoli, beans, or any other, it is up to your personal taste. You may also use different cheeses that melt easy. This recipe allows for a lot of changes according to your... - 37.2698