- » Whole Wheat Dough
Whole Wheat Dough Recipes
Enjoy our collection of whole wheat dough recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for whole wheat dough recipes.
Whole Wheat Single Rising Dough
In a bowl, mix together all-purpose flour, whole wheat flour, and wheat germ.
In a large bowl, dissolve yeast in the warm water.
Add sugar, salt, milk, butter, and eggs.
Beat in 3 cups of the flour mixture, 1 cup at a time, then beat until dough is elastic... - 39.5591
Short Crust White Or Whole Wheat Dough
1. In a large mixing bowl, sieve the flour along with salt.
2. Cut the margarine and lard into small cubes and add to the flour.
3. Using your fingertips, rub the flour and fat until all the fat has been mixed with the flour. The mixture will have a... - 36.3363
Whole Wheat Soy Noodle Dough
1) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the wheat flour, soy flour and salt until well-mixed.
2) Add the eggs and oil and process for 3-4 seconds until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
3) With machine running, gradually pour in... - 34.009
Whole Wheat Egg Noodle Dough
1) In a food processor bowl with a metal blade, process the flour, eggs, oil and salt for 3-4 seconds until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
2) With machine running, gradually pour in teaspoons of water until the dough begins to gather into a... - 31.6216
You May Also Like!
Pizza Dough With Whole Wheat Flour
Dissolve yeast in warm water in the proc essor bowl.
Add sugar, salt, oil, and all of the all-purpose flour.
Process with the metal blade for, 15 seconds.
Let rise for 30 minutes in the processor bowl.
Add whole-wheat flour and process until a ball forms on... - 30.3704
Whole Wheat Filo Dough
1. In a food processor, mix the whole wheat flour and salt.
2. Slowly add the water, and process till the dough forms a ball, which should take 2-3 seconds after the water has been added.
3. Go on processing and add the cornstarch 1 tablespoon... - 39.1801
Whole Wheat Pizza Dough In The Bread Machine
1. In a bread maker, add the ingredients in the following order (or as suggested in the bread maker manual), water, vegetable oil and whole wheat flour.
2. Using a spatula move the flour to the corners of the bread maker to make a well in the center... - 102.482
Whole Wheat Pizza Dough
1 ln a large bowl, stirtogetherthe yeast, warm water, and honey and set aside for 1 0 minutes or until foamy.
Meanwhile, inaglass measuringcup, combine the cold water, oil, and salt.
Add the cold water mixture to the yeast mixture and stir in the whole-wheat... - 34.4074
Whole Wheat Prune Bread
Remove the pits and chop the prunes.
Add to the dough in a bowl with the remaining ingredients.
Proceed as for Apricot and Walnut Loaf. - 24.3011
Mock Rye Bread
This Mock Rye Bread makes a tasty and nutritious lunch ! Enjoy the goodness of both all-purpose flour and wheat flour! Make a sandwich with this Mock Rye Bread. Top it up with cheese and some sweetsauces and tell me if you liked it! - 27.958
Amberwaves Whole Wheat Bread
Dissolve yeast in water.
Add milk, vitamin C, honey, oil, salt, eggs and 2 1/2 cups flour.
Mix with electric hand beater for 3-4 minutes.
Cover and let rise until doubled.
It will be sticky and spongy.
Mix in 3 cups flour and knead by hand until smooth.
Cover... - 39.089
Whole Wheat Pasta
Whole Wheat Pasta Recipe is a definite tummy pleaser. The delicious Whole Wheat Pasta has been one of my favorite dishes to serve for dinner. - 30.5073
Easy Whole Wheat Pancakes
Whole Wheat Pasta will put you in a good mood no matter what time of the day. Often, Whole Wheat pasta takes the spotlight of an impressing table spread. You will love it! - 29.4244
Whole Wheat Onion Buns
In a small frying pan, melt butter; add onion and saute until golden (5 to 7 minutes).
In large bowl of an electric mixer, stir together 1 cup of the all-purpose flour, 1 cup of the whole wheat flour, sugar, salt, and yeast.
Measure and set aside... - 40.8226