- » Whole Wheat Cereal
Whole Wheat Cereal Recipes
Enjoy our collection of whole wheat cereal recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for whole wheat cereal recipes.
Ralston Whole Wheat Muffins
1. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Grease a 12-cup muffin pan or line with paper/foil cups.
3. Into a large bowl, sift together the first four ingredients.
4. Stir in the cereal.
5. In a separate bowl, whisk together remaining... - 43.7199
Whole Wheat Cooked Cereal
This Whole Wheat Cooked cereal makes a delcious meal ! For breakfast or a full meal, add a few fresh vegetables and cheese to this Cracked Wheat Cooked cereal and savor it with some spicy sauces .Tell me how you've liked it ! - 25.0426
Whole Wheat Couscous Breakfast Cereal
Any kind of cereal works for breakfast but Whole Wheat Couscous Breakfast Cereal is one among the best. This Whole Wheat Couscous Breakfast Cereal is my family's most favorite breakfast meal. - 19.5578
You May Also Like!
Hot Whole Wheat Cereal
Bring water to rapid boil; add salt.
Gradually sprinkle in whole wheat cereal, making sure water continues to boil, stirring all the time.
Reduce heat and boil gently 5 to 6 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Serve with Honey Butter - 23.1361
Bulgur Or Cracked Wheat Cereal
Heat a heavy pan.
Add the oil and the bulgur, sesame seeds, wheat germ, and coconut.
Saute until light brown.
Add the water (and salt and dried fruits if desired).
Cover and steam about 25 minutes, until the bulgur is fluffy.
Add nuts to taste.
Serve with... - 35.5866
Cracked Wheat Cereal
1. Spread the wheat grains on a pan and place under a broiler set at 400 degrees. Toast until the grain smells toasted. Do not allow to burn.
2. Grind the toasted grains in a coffee mill or Moulinex grinder and discard any floury residue.
3. Put 1 cup cracked... - 24.1656
Whole Wheat Crepes
In a blender or food processor (or with a wire whip or electric mixer), blend eggs and milk; add flour and blend until smooth.
Let stand at room temperature for 1 hour.
Place a 6 or 7 inch crepe pan or other flat bottomed frying pan over medium heat.
When... - 34.2889
Whole Wheat Stuffing
1. Melt the butter in a medium-sized skillet and saute the onion until tender but not browned. Add the celery and cook for 1 minute.
2. Add the cereal, broth, salt, pepper, thyme, and parsley. Cook, stirring, for about 5 minutes, or until the liquid has been... - 24.9523
Whole Wheat Muffins Sweetened With Brown Sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 375 degrees.
2. Mix the flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder into a bowl.
3. Combine the eggs, milk, and melted butter and stir into the dry ingredients until they are just moistened.
4. Fill oiled muffin tins two-thirds full and bake... - 27.5515
Whole Wheat-raisin Muffins
1. Combine grape-nuts, apple juice, milk, flour, salt, baking powder, and oil in a large bowl.
2. Beat egg whites for 1 minute. Combine with grape-nuts mixture.
3. Stir in raisins.
4. Spoon batter into nonstick or paper-lined muffin pan and fill cups 2/3... - 31.5255
Crazy Whole Wheat Spice Cake
Combine cereal and coffee in an 8" square baking pan.
Let stand 2 minutes until most of the liquid is absorbed.
Stir in oil, vinegar and vanilla; then stir in dry ingredients which have been sifted together.
Bake in 350° oven approximately 40 minutes or... - 40.0018
Whole Wheat Biscuit Crackers
In bowl combine dry ingredients; cut in butter till mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
Stir with fork just till dough follows fork around bowl.
On floured surface roll out to 1/4-inch thickness.
Using floured 2 1/2-inch biscuit cutter, cut dough... - 40.3461
Whole Wheat Oat Cookies
In a small bowl, stir together flour, baking soda, salt, ginger and cinnamon.
In a large bowl with mixer at medium speed, beat egg, oil, brown sugar replacement and honey until mixture is thick and smooth.
Reduce speed to low.
Add flour mixture, beat until... - 38.568