- » Whole Wheat
Whole Wheat Recipes
Whole Wheat is a classic ingredient used in preparing baking dishes. It is also used as an ingredient to give special texture, body to the finished food products. Whole Wheat has more nutritional values than refined ... More »
Whole Wheat Gaund Panjiri Sweets
Apparently, these Whole Wheat Gaund Panjiri Sweets are given to pregnant women to keep them warm during winter. The Gaund (or Gond) is a natural edible gum. Manjula shows us how to make this dish in this video. Watch, learn, make and enjoy! - 120.71
Honey Wheat Bread In The Bread Maker
1. In a bread maker, add the ingredients in the following order. For the wet ingredients, water, egg, honey and for the dry ingredients, all purpose flour, whole wheat flour, dry milk powder and salt.
2. Take the butter cubes and place them in the... - 106.249
Half Whole Wheat Bread In A Bread Machine
1. In the bread maker, add the ingredients in the following order (or as suggested in the bread maker manual), warm water, honey, all purpose flour, whole wheat flour, salt, brown sugar, dry milk powder.
2. Using a spatula move the flour to the... - 104.785
Easy Whole Wheat Bread Without Kneading
You must have tried whole wheat bread at home and liked its crusty texture and flavor. Now try making a different version of it with Keith Snow which doesn't require kneading. It is a versatile nutrition choice and can be enjoyed with accompaniments of your... - 73.7628
Whole Wheat Bucky's
1) Into a bowl, add the egg, honey, buttermilk, and oil together
2) Blend together the flours, baking powder and baking soda
3) Mix the dry and the wet ingredients together to get a smooth batter
4) Onto a lightly oiled skillet, drop spoonfuls
5)Fry... - 45.9626
Whole Wheat Madeleines
1. Coat 3-inch madeleine pans with cooking spray.
2. Preheat the oven to 425°F.
3. In a large bowl combine first 5 ingredients and make a well in center of mixture.
4. In a cup or a bowl combine milk and oil, stirring well.
5. Add to... - 45.1652
Whole Wheat Sally Lunn
Combine honey, shortening, and salt in a large mixing bowl.
Pour scalded milk over mixture.
Dissolve yeast in warm water.
Add to milk mixture.
Beat well by hand as you add the flour.
(This is not a mixture you can handle except with a... - 43.0984
Whole Wheat Yogurt Pound Cake
With an electric mixer, beat together butter and sugar until creamy.
Beat in orange peel and vanilla.
Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
In another bowl, stir together whole wheat flour, wheat germ, baking soda, and salt.
Add to butter... - 42.4263
Whole Wheat Ballons
Dissolve yeast and sugar in warm water in large mixing bowl.
Blend in milk, butter and salt.
Stir in whole wheat flour.
Add enough all purpose flour to make soft dough.
Turn out onto floured surface and knead, adding flour as necessary, until dough no longer... - 42.0975
Savory Baked Whole Wheat Farina
1 Lightly grease an 11"x7"x2" baking panordish; set aside.
In a medium-size saucepan, combine the milk and water and bring to a simmer over moderate heat.
Lower the heat and gradually stir in the farina.
Add the marjoram, sage, salt, pepper, and nutmeg and... - 42.058
Rustic Whole Wheat Round
1. Into a large bowl, pour the low-fat milk; stir in the yeast and 1 teaspoon of the sugar. Let stand for 10 minutes or until foamy. In a medium-size bowl, combine the water with the non-fat dry milk, molasses, the remaining 5 teaspoons of sugar, and salt;... - 39.7112
Quick Whole Wheat
1 In a bowl sift both the flours,salt and sugar.
2 Cut up the lard and rub it into the flour with fingertips.
3 Blend the yeast with all the warm water until it dissolves.
4 Make a hollow in the centre of the flour and pour in the yeast mixture.
5... - 38.4557
Whole Wheat Hardtack
Preheat oven to 425° F.
Dissolve soda in buttermilk.
Mix dry ingredients together, then cut in butter.
Add honey and buttermilk-soda mixture.
Form into ball.
Roll dough very thin (about 1/8 inch), cut into 2-inch squares, and sprinkle lightly with... - 37.8226
Whole Wheat Splits
Cream the yeast with 3 tablespoons (1/4 cup) of the liquid.
Mix the flours and salt together in a warmed bowl and make a well in the centre.
Pour in the yeast, lard and remaining liquid.
Draw enough flour into the liquid to form a thick batter.
Sprinkle some... - 36.4561
Whole Wheat Lavash
Heat margarine and water until melted.
Add all other ingredients and mix well, finishing off by kneading dough for one minute.
Pinch off walnut-sized balls and roll thin.
Bake on ungreased cookie sheet at 375° for 10-12 minutes, turning once to brown evenly. - 35.1023
Whole Wheat Gems
Beat egg yolks until thick.
Add milk alternately with dry ingredients, using enough flour to make thick batter.
Fold in stiffly beaten egg whites.
Turn into well-oiled, hot gem pan.
Bake at 400Â° F. for 20 to 25 minutes. - 25.503
Whole Wheat Recipes By Category