- » Whole Small Tuna
Whole Small Tuna Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Whole Small Tuna recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Whole Small Tuna recipes.
Whole Wheat Macaroni Tuna Salad
Cook macaroni according to package directions, omitting salt.
Drain and rinse with cold water.
Trim off large outer leaves of broccoli, and remove tough ends of lower stalks.
Wash broccoli thoroughly; cut flowerets into bite-size pieces, and slice stalks... - 37.5948
Whole Wheat Macaroni Tuna Salad
1) Cook the macaroni, without salt, as per package directions.
2) Drain the macaroni and rinse with cold water.
3) Trim off the large outer leaves of the broccoli, and remove the stalk-€™s tough ends.
4) Wash and cut flowerets into bite-size... - 47.7824
Charred Tuna Steaks
1) Preheat the grill.
2) In a shallow dish, arrange the tuna steaks in a single layer.
3) In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, sugar, mustard and oil.
4) Pour the marinade over tuna steaks and gently coat them with... - 41.4925
Fresh Tuna Nicoise
Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/gas mark 5.
Put the new potatoes in an ovenproof dish and add a little of the olive oil, plenty of black pepper and the crushed garlic.
Mix well, then put in the oven and cook for 20-30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Put the... - 44.5759
Fresh Tuna Provencal
Peel and slice the eggplant into rounds.
Salt both sides and stand the slices in a colander to drain for 30 minutes.
Rinse the slices, squeeze out the moisture, and pat them dry.
Dice the eggplant.
Heat the olive oil in a 12-inch skillet.
Saute the green... - 43.8173
In small bowl combine all ingredients except toast and mix to a smooth spread.
Onto each of 3 slices of toast spread 1/3 of the tuna mixture, spreading to 1/4 inch from edge of bread; stack slices, alternating white bread with whole wheat (or rye) bread, and... - 25.3083
Reduced Fat Tuna Salad
1. Drain the tuna and flake into a small mixing bowl , removing any skin or bones if any.
2. Add the next five ingredients and toss to mix well.
3. In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients for dressing.
4. Whisk using a fork until smooth
5. Dress... - 47.0503
Quick Tuna Luncheon Casserole
Saute the onion and green pepper lightly in the butter, and blend in the flour, salt, pepper, and thyme or rosemary.
Stir in slowly the liquid drained from the mushrooms, mixed with the evaporated milk.
Stir constantly until it comes to a boil.
Add the... - 42.7162
Tuna Cheese Grill
1) Use the margarine to spread 1 side of the toast.
2) On a small baking sheet or piece of foil, place the toast, margarine side down.
3) On the toast, arrange the tomato slices. Set aside.
4) Combine together all the remaining ingredients, except for... - 43.8219
Tuna Spinach Casserole
1. Place the spinach in a colander and wash thoroughly in cold water.
2. Drain well and remove thick stems.
3. Drain the tuna, break into chunks and keep aside.
4. Drain the mushrooms liquid into a 1 cup measure and add water if necessary to... - 45.0327
Hooked On Tuna Burrito
With a little creativity, you can re-invent several fast-food favourites using nutritious, low-calorie, high protein ingredients. Now you can serve your family pizza, tacos, Pad Thai, shawarma, burritos, and even the classic burger with bacon and cheese,... - 40.119
Tuna Fish Sandwich
1. Take a small bowl, add tuna along with mustard, mayonnaise, rice bran, yogurt, green onions, tomato, pickle and celery. Mix thoroughly.
2. Place 4 bread slices on a serving plate and top with lettuce.
3. Place alfalfa sprouts and tuna on the top... - 39.1528
These tuna patties make for excellent fish burgers or sandwiches. Prepared with canned tuna, the tuna patties are combined with vegetables. Flavored with yogurt and ketchup to taste, the tuna patties are skillet cooked to a lovely golden color. - 35.5267
1) In a large mixing bowl, combine tuna, eggs, onion and green pepper.
2) Add salt and pepper to taste.
3) Gradually stir in salad dressing.
4) On a cookie sheet, place the sliced loaves.
5) On all 4 slices, spread the tuna mix.
6) On top, place... - 47.7369
Baked Tuna Nicoise
1. Season the plank
2. Preheat the plank to 350 degrees
3. In a small mixing bowl, tip ion the olives, tomatoes, anchovies, thyme and the oil
4. Place the fillets in the oval of the preheated plank
5. Season with salt and pepper
6. Tip... - 42.9743
Tuna Artichoke Horns
Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
In a small bowl, combine tuna, artichoke hearts, mushrooms and Swiss cheese; toss together.
Split croissants horizontally.
Open and place on a baking sheet.
Fill croissants with tuna mixture.
Bake 10 minutes.
In a... - 39.7127
Cold Veal With Tuna Sauce
Stick the cloves into the onion and put in a large saucepan with the veal roll, bay leaves, carrots (whole or cut in chunks), celery, parsley, salt and pepper.
Add water just to cover and cook slowly until the veal is tender, about 2 hours.
Drain and... - 44.4273
Tuna-vegetable Pita Sandwich
Tuna-Vegetable Pita Sandwich is a mouth watering snack recipe. An easy to prepare vegetable and tuna mixed recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 40.3095
Crunchy Tuna Pockets
1) In a colander, place the tuna under cold rap water for 1 minute.
2) Drain the tuna for 1 minute by keeping the colander aside.
3) In a medium bowl, add tuna and next 5 ingredients to combine by gentle tossing.
4) In a small bowl, add... - 47.2182
Puffed Open Face Tuna Sandwich
1) Put the mayonnaise, chopped scallions, mustard, capers and lemon juice in a medium bowl. Mix well.
2) Add the tuna and stir well.
3) Combine together the egg white and the salt in a small bowl.
4) Beat well till stiff peaks form.
5) Into the tuna... - 43.333
Tuna Mustard Burgers
1. Place the onion and celery in a food processor and pulse the machine on and off to coarsely chop. Add the tuna and process briefly to break it up.
2. Add the egg, bread, butter, mustard, cayenne, and black pepper, and process until just blended.
3. Place... - 37.5994
Tuna With Salad Nicoise
Place tomato in small baking dish, drizzle with the oil; bake, uncovered, in hot oven about 15 minutes or until slightly softened, cool.
Meanwhile, boil, steam or microwave potato and beans, separately, until just tender; drain, cool.
Cook tuna, in... - 44.3988
Tuna Salad Pita Sandwiches
Combine all ingredients except pitas and the accompaniments.
Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Cut each pita in half.
Line each half with a leaf of lettuce, a slice of tomato, mushroom slices and sprouts.
Add tuna salad and garnish with a sprig of... - 39.4451
Fresh Tuna And Green Onion With Miso And Vinegar Dressing
1. Immerse white end of green onion into boiling salted water until it softens (about 1 minute). Immerse whole onion and parboil. Transfer immediately to cold water and quickly cool. Drain. Arrange onion side by side on a cutting board. Remove the bitter... - 36.0418
Macaroni Tuna Mornay
1) Follow the directions on the label and cook the macaroni in a kettle. Drain the cooked macaroni and return it to the kettle.
2) In a medium-sized saucepan, melt the margarine or butter. Take the pan off the heat and toss 1 tablespoon of the melted... - 43.1743
Deep Sea Stacks
1. Blend butter and curry powder in small bowl; spread on bread.
2. Combine tuna and mayonnaise; season with salt and pepper.
3. Layer each of 4 slices of bread this way: cucumber slices, tuna mixture and the cucumber slices divided evenly. Top with remaining... - 25.6607
1. Pre heat an oven at 187.5 C (375 F).
2. Grease 2 no-€™s casserole with butter and keep aside.
3. In a small bowl, combine milk, cheese, salt and pepper. Mix well and keep aside.
4. In the greased casseroles, place an even layer of... - 45.5426
Marinated Tuna Fish And Vegetables
1. Tie the pickling spice in a cheesecloth bag. Combine in a heavy saucepan with the tomato paste, water, oil, lemon juice, garlic, thyme, salt, pepper, bay leaf and basil. Bring the mixture to a boil.
2. Add the carrot, celery and onions, reduce the heat and... - 33.7789
Summer Tuna Cakes
1. Finely shred zucchini; pat dry with paper towels. In bowl, mix zucchini and next 7 ingredients. With hands, shape tuna mixture into two 3-inch round patties.
2. In 10-inch skillet over medium heat, in hot salad oil, cook patties until browned on both... - 34.9812
Open Face Grilled Tuna 'n' Cheese Sandwich
1) Combine together the mustard, mayonnaise and lemon juice in a small bowl.
2) Add the celery and tuna and stir well.
3) Layer the toast with pickle slices, then the tuna and then with the cheese.
4) Put the toast on a sheet of foil or a toaster-oven... - 40.6636
1 In a large kettle, combine chicken broth, water, potatoes, onion, celery leaves, salt, and peppercorns.
2 Bring to a boil.
3 Lower the heat and simmer for 10 minutes, until potatoes are tender.
4 Stir in marjoram, spinach, and tuna.
5 Simmer... - 44.0355
Quick Pasta & Tuna Dinner
Hungry for dinner? Not Much time? Here's a gluten free OR whole wheat pasta recipe with tuna, lemon & capers.
Outpost Natural Foods - big enough to meet your needs, small enough to meet your neighbor! - 69.5844
Marinated Tuna Fish And Vegetables Italian
1) In a heavy saucepan, add the pickling spice cheesecloth bag, oil, tomato paste, water, basil, bay leaf, lemon juice, garlic, thyme, salt and pepper.
2) Allow the mixture to boil, then stir in the celery, carrot and onions, and simmer on a low heat... - 40.8234
Tuna Cheese Souffles
Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
In a blender or food processor container combine tuna, parsley, onion, mayonnaise, olives, lemon juice and pepper.
Process until smooth.
In a small mixer bowl beat egg whites until stiff.
Fold gently into tuna mixture.
Cut bread... - 40.2941
Tuna Stuffed Cucumbers
In a small bowl, mix all the ingredients but the cucumbers and set aside.
Halve each cucumber crosswise.
Using an apple corer or small paring knife, carefully scoop out the centers, leaving shells about 1/4 inch thick.
Stuff the tuna mixture into each... - 36.3092
Stir Fried Tuna On Spinach
1. To prepare soy dressing, in a small bowl, stir together mirin, vinegar, soy sauce, and horseradish; set aside.
2. Arrange spinach on a large platter, cover, and set aside.
3. In a wide nonstick frying pan or wok, stir sesame seeds over medium heat until... - 37.8782
The tuna egg sandwich is a chopped tuna and egg sandwich made with kaiser rolls. Flavored with sandwich spread tarragon and mustard, the tuna and egg filling is sandwiched with a lettuce leaf. Filling and delicious, the tuna and egg sandwich is also very... - 44.5981
Creamed Tuna And Peas Over English Muffins
In a small saucepan, heat oil over medium heat.
Add flour, salt, pepper and bay leaf, stirring constantly, 1 minute.
Gradually add milk and sherry, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens, 2 to 3 minutes.
Remove from heat and discard bay leaf.
Meanwhile,... - 42.093
Pasta With Tuna Nicoise
In a large skillet or saucepan, heat the oil over moderate heat.
Add the shallots, garlic, onion, and bell pepper and saute until they begin to brown, 5 to 7 minutes.
Add the tomatoes, crushing them with your hands, and stir in the vinegar, tomato paste,... - 39.0473
Chicken And Tuna Terrine
Chicken And Tuna Terrine is a well flavored dish that is perfect for your dinner parties or even an informal get together at home. I am sure you will get hooked to this Chicken And Tuna Terrine recipe. - 45.9952
1 Cook macaroni in a kettle, following label directions; drain; return to kettle.
2 While macaroni cooks, melt butter or marga-rine in a medium-size saucepan; remove from heat.
Toss 1 tablespoon with bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese in a small bowl; set... - 41.5451
Tuna And Tomato Pizza
1. ln a small bowl, add warm water, yeast and sugar. Allow the yeast to rest 5 minutes, until it becomes foamy.
2. In another bowl, combine flours, make a well in the center and pour in yeast mixture with oil, tomato paste, salt, and pepper.... - 48.0643
Potato And Tuna Nicoise Salad
Salade Nicoise has a good taste. The eggs enhances the taste of Salade Nicoise. Salade Nicoise is an easy to prepare dish. - 40.9953
Nicoise Salad With Grilled Tuna
1.In a saucepan, mix together potatoes , water to cover by 2-3 inches and 1/2 teaspoon salt.
2. Bring water to a boil, and cook for 20 minutes over medium-low heat.
3.Drain and wash in cold running water.
4.Peel and cut into 1/2-inch (12-mm) cubes.... - 46.7856
Tuna Olive Appetizer
Drain the liquid from the can of tuna, then turn tuna into a bowl, breaking it neatly into fairly large chunks.
Add the olives, mushrooms, artichokes, onions, and the giardiniera, all previously drained of their liquids.
Then add the tomato sauce, oil,... - 36.8582
Hot Tuna Sprout Wiches
Place muffins toasted side up on paper towel-lined plate.
Top each with onion slice.
In small mixing bowl, combine tuna, alfalfa sprouts, mayonnaise, sunflower nuts, mustard and celery seed.
Spread one-fourth of the tuna mixture on each muffin... - 42.2385
Pasta Salad With Tuna And Snow Peas
1. In a pot, boil water with salt.
2. With a knife, remove the tops and strings of the snow peas.
3. Blanch the peas in the boiling water for 45 seconds.
4. Drain and rinse them under cold running water.
5. With a sharp knife, cut the snow... - 45.6887
Chicken Tomato And Avocado Salad With Tuna Sauce
Chicken Tomato And Avocado Salad With Tuna Sauce makes for a delicious side dish. The ingredients used, are easily available and impart a distinct flavor to this salad. Chicken Tomato And Avocado Salad With Tuna Sauce is wholesome and nutritious and must be... - 48.377
1. In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients. Stir until well blended.
2. If the spread is too thick, thin out a bit by adding more sour cream or chutney.
3. Use the spread to make quick and healthy sandwiches for lunch.
4. Use brown bread... - 36.477
Quick Salad Nicoise
1. In small bowl, break up tuna with fork, gently toss with olives and 2 tablespoons salad dressing and refrigerate, covered.
2. In a bowl, toss sliced potato and green beans with 1/4 cup dressing and the instant minced onion and refrigerate until... - 46.6631
Salad Nicoise With Tomato
1) In a colander, place the tuna to rinse in cold running water for 1 minute.
2) Drain tuna by placing the colander on side for 1 minute.
3) In a small bowl, add dressing and tarragon to stir in. Place aside.
4) Wash the beans and cut off the... - 46.9951
1) Preheat oven to temperature of 400 degrees.
2) Into a medium-sized saucepan, drain the liquid from the corn and peas. Add the soup and evaporated milk and stir well. Heat till the mixture starts to boil.
3) In a shallow 8-cup baking... - 42.4947
Malaysian Pesto Pizza
Here is a homemade pizza which is sure to impress your family and friends! It is made in a simple manner and can be decorated with a few sprigs of fresh basil before serving. - 121.897