- » Whole Small Tuna
Whole Small Tuna Recipes
Enjoy our collection of Whole Small Tuna recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for Whole Small Tuna recipes.
Whole Wheat Macaroni Tuna Salad
Cook macaroni according to package directions, omitting salt.
Drain and rinse with cold water.
Trim off large outer leaves of broccoli, and remove tough ends of lower stalks.
Wash broccoli thoroughly; cut flowerets into bite-size pieces, and slice stalks... - 35.0634
Whole Wheat Macaroni Tuna Salad
1) Cook the macaroni, without salt, as per package directions.
2) Drain the macaroni and rinse with cold water.
3) Trim off the large outer leaves of the broccoli, and remove the stalk-€™s tough ends.
4) Wash and cut flowerets into bite-size... - 47.0818
Tuna Fish Sandwich
1. Take a small bowl, add tuna along with mustard, mayonnaise, rice bran, yogurt, green onions, tomato, pickle and celery. Mix thoroughly.
2. Place 4 bread slices on a serving plate and top with lettuce.
3. Place alfalfa sprouts and tuna on the top... - 38.8414
These tuna patties make for excellent fish burgers or sandwiches. Prepared with canned tuna, the tuna patties are combined with vegetables. Flavored with yogurt and ketchup to taste, the tuna patties are skillet cooked to a lovely golden color. - 34.3522
In small bowl combine all ingredients except toast and mix to a smooth spread.
Onto each of 3 slices of toast spread 1/3 of the tuna mixture, spreading to 1/4 inch from edge of bread; stack slices, alternating white bread with whole wheat (or rye) bread, and... - 23.994
Reduced Fat Tuna Salad
1. Drain the tuna and flake into a small mixing bowl , removing any skin or bones if any.
2. Add the next five ingredients and toss to mix well.
3. In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients for dressing.
4. Whisk using a fork until smooth
5. Dress... - 45.8534
Quick Tuna Luncheon Casserole
Saute the onion and green pepper lightly in the butter, and blend in the flour, salt, pepper, and thyme or rosemary.
Stir in slowly the liquid drained from the mushrooms, mixed with the evaporated milk.
Stir constantly until it comes to a boil.
Add the... - 40.5356
Fresh Tuna Nicoise
Preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/gas mark 5.
Put the new potatoes in an ovenproof dish and add a little of the olive oil, plenty of black pepper and the crushed garlic.
Mix well, then put in the oven and cook for 20-30 minutes, stirring occasionally.
Put the... - 44.5406
Fresh Tuna Provencal
Peel and slice the eggplant into rounds.
Salt both sides and stand the slices in a colander to drain for 30 minutes.
Rinse the slices, squeeze out the moisture, and pat them dry.
Dice the eggplant.
Heat the olive oil in a 12-inch skillet.
Saute the green... - 41.946
Hooked On Tuna Burrito
With a little creativity, you can re-invent several fast-food favourites using nutritious, low-calorie, high protein ingredients. Now you can serve your family pizza, tacos, Pad Thai, shawarma, burritos, and even the classic burger with bacon and cheese,... - 40.0593
1) In a large mixing bowl, combine tuna, eggs, onion and green pepper.
2) Add salt and pepper to taste.
3) Gradually stir in salad dressing.
4) On a cookie sheet, place the sliced loaves.
5) On all 4 slices, spread the tuna mix.
6) On top, place... - 47.6658
Baked Tuna Nicoise
1. Season the plank
2. Preheat the plank to 350 degrees
3. In a small mixing bowl, tip ion the olives, tomatoes, anchovies, thyme and the oil
4. Place the fillets in the oval of the preheated plank
5. Season with salt and pepper
6. Tip... - 43.7224
Tuna Cheese Grill
1) Use the margarine to spread 1 side of the toast.
2) On a small baking sheet or piece of foil, place the toast, margarine side down.
3) On the toast, arrange the tomato slices. Set aside.
4) Combine together all the remaining ingredients, except for... - 41.9936
Tuna-vegetable Pita Sandwich
Tuna-Vegetable Pita Sandwich is a mouth watering snack recipe. An easy to prepare vegetable and tuna mixed recipe wont let you forget its taste forever. So, give it a try and squander its taste! - 38.701
Charred Tuna Steaks
1) Preheat the grill.
2) In a shallow dish, arrange the tuna steaks in a single layer.
3) In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, sugar, mustard and oil.
4) Pour the marinade over tuna steaks and gently coat them with... - 42.8358
Tuna Mustard Burgers
1. Place the onion and celery in a food processor and pulse the machine on and off to coarsely chop. Add the tuna and process briefly to break it up.
2. Add the egg, bread, butter, mustard, cayenne, and black pepper, and process until just blended.
3. Place... - 35.3338
Puffed Open Face Tuna Sandwich
1) Put the mayonnaise, chopped scallions, mustard, capers and lemon juice in a medium bowl. Mix well.
2) Add the tuna and stir well.
3) Combine together the egg white and the salt in a small bowl.
4) Beat well till stiff peaks form.
5) Into the tuna... - 43.7574
Tuna With Salad Nicoise
Place tomato in small baking dish, drizzle with the oil; bake, uncovered, in hot oven about 15 minutes or until slightly softened, cool.
Meanwhile, boil, steam or microwave potato and beans, separately, until just tender; drain, cool.
Cook tuna, in... - 42.3727
Tuna Salad Pita Sandwiches
Combine all ingredients except pitas and the accompaniments.
Refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
Cut each pita in half.
Line each half with a leaf of lettuce, a slice of tomato, mushroom slices and sprouts.
Add tuna salad and garnish with a sprig of... - 38.3461
Tuna Spinach Casserole
1. Place the spinach in a colander and wash thoroughly in cold water.
2. Drain well and remove thick stems.
3. Drain the tuna, break into chunks and keep aside.
4. Drain the mushrooms liquid into a 1 cup measure and add water if necessary to... - 43.3053
Crunchy Tuna Pockets
1) In a colander, place the tuna under cold rap water for 1 minute.
2) Drain the tuna for 1 minute by keeping the colander aside.
3) In a medium bowl, add tuna and next 5 ingredients to combine by gentle tossing.
4) In a small bowl, add... - 48.4736
Fresh Tuna And Green Onion With Miso And Vinegar Dressing
1. Immerse white end of green onion into boiling salted water until it softens (about 1 minute). Immerse whole onion and parboil. Transfer immediately to cold water and quickly cool. Drain. Arrange onion side by side on a cutting board. Remove the bitter... - 37.6254
Macaroni Tuna Mornay
1) Follow the directions on the label and cook the macaroni in a kettle. Drain the cooked macaroni and return it to the kettle.
2) In a medium-sized saucepan, melt the margarine or butter. Take the pan off the heat and toss 1 tablespoon of the melted... - 45.4327
Deep Sea Stacks
1. Blend butter and curry powder in small bowl; spread on bread.
2. Combine tuna and mayonnaise; season with salt and pepper.
3. Layer each of 4 slices of bread this way: cucumber slices, tuna mixture and the cucumber slices divided evenly. Top with remaining... - 23.484
1. Pre heat an oven at 187.5 C (375 F).
2. Grease 2 no-€™s casserole with butter and keep aside.
3. In a small bowl, combine milk, cheese, salt and pepper. Mix well and keep aside.
4. In the greased casseroles, place an even layer of... - 45.719
Summer Tuna Cakes
1. Finely shred zucchini; pat dry with paper towels. In bowl, mix zucchini and next 7 ingredients. With hands, shape tuna mixture into two 3-inch round patties.
2. In 10-inch skillet over medium heat, in hot salad oil, cook patties until browned on both... - 30.9365
Quick Pasta & Tuna Dinner
Hungry for dinner? Not Much time? Here's a gluten free OR whole wheat pasta recipe with tuna, lemon & capers.
Outpost Natural Foods - big enough to meet your needs, small enough to meet your neighbor! - 71.1982
Tuna Cheese Souffles
Preheat oven to 250 degrees.
In a blender or food processor container combine tuna, parsley, onion, mayonnaise, olives, lemon juice and pepper.
Process until smooth.
In a small mixer bowl beat egg whites until stiff.
Fold gently into tuna mixture.
Cut bread... - 39.1188
Tuna Artichoke Horns
Preheat oven to 350F (175C).
In a small bowl, combine tuna, artichoke hearts, mushrooms and Swiss cheese; toss together.
Split croissants horizontally.
Open and place on a baking sheet.
Fill croissants with tuna mixture.
Bake 10 minutes.
In a... - 37.9152
Tuna Stuffed Cucumbers
In a small bowl, mix all the ingredients but the cucumbers and set aside.
Halve each cucumber crosswise.
Using an apple corer or small paring knife, carefully scoop out the centers, leaving shells about 1/4 inch thick.
Stuff the tuna mixture into each... - 34.4285
Cold Veal With Tuna Sauce
Stick the cloves into the onion and put in a large saucepan with the veal roll, bay leaves, carrots (whole or cut in chunks), celery, parsley, salt and pepper.
Add water just to cover and cook slowly until the veal is tender, about 2 hours.
Drain and... - 42.4204
Stir Fried Tuna On Spinach
1. To prepare soy dressing, in a small bowl, stir together mirin, vinegar, soy sauce, and horseradish; set aside.
2. Arrange spinach on a large platter, cover, and set aside.
3. In a wide nonstick frying pan or wok, stir sesame seeds over medium heat until... - 36.0469
The tuna egg sandwich is a chopped tuna and egg sandwich made with kaiser rolls. Flavored with sandwich spread tarragon and mustard, the tuna and egg filling is sandwiched with a lettuce leaf. Filling and delicious, the tuna and egg sandwich is also very... - 42.8987
Creamed Tuna And Peas Over English Muffins
In a small saucepan, heat oil over medium heat.
Add flour, salt, pepper and bay leaf, stirring constantly, 1 minute.
Gradually add milk and sherry, stirring constantly, until mixture thickens, 2 to 3 minutes.
Remove from heat and discard bay leaf.
Meanwhile,... - 40.864
Open Face Grilled Tuna 'n' Cheese Sandwich
1) Combine together the mustard, mayonnaise and lemon juice in a small bowl.
2) Add the celery and tuna and stir well.
3) Layer the toast with pickle slices, then the tuna and then with the cheese.
4) Put the toast on a sheet of foil or a toaster-oven... - 39.4546
1 In a large kettle, combine chicken broth, water, potatoes, onion, celery leaves, salt, and peppercorns.
2 Bring to a boil.
3 Lower the heat and simmer for 10 minutes, until potatoes are tender.
4 Stir in marjoram, spinach, and tuna.
5 Simmer... - 44.2483
Pasta With Tuna Nicoise
In a large skillet or saucepan, heat the oil over moderate heat.
Add the shallots, garlic, onion, and bell pepper and saute until they begin to brown, 5 to 7 minutes.
Add the tomatoes, crushing them with your hands, and stir in the vinegar, tomato paste,... - 39.494
Chicken And Tuna Terrine
Chicken And Tuna Terrine is a well flavored dish that is perfect for your dinner parties or even an informal get together at home. I am sure you will get hooked to this Chicken And Tuna Terrine recipe. - 43.937
1 Cook macaroni in a kettle, following label directions; drain; return to kettle.
2 While macaroni cooks, melt butter or marga-rine in a medium-size saucepan; remove from heat.
Toss 1 tablespoon with bread crumbs and Parmesan cheese in a small bowl; set... - 40.4285
Tuna And Tomato Pizza
1. ln a small bowl, add warm water, yeast and sugar. Allow the yeast to rest 5 minutes, until it becomes foamy.
2. In another bowl, combine flours, make a well in the center and pour in yeast mixture with oil, tomato paste, salt, and pepper.... - 46.7405