Foil Baked Salmon
- » Whole Salmon Baked In Foil
Whole Salmon Baked In Foil Recipes
Enjoy our collection of whole salmon baked in foil recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for whole salmon baked in foil recipes.
Whole Salmon Baked In Foil
1 Leave the salmon whole or remove the head. Rinse under cold running water and place on paper towels to dry.
2 Place the wine in a saucepan and add the remaining ingredients, except the salt. Let the mixture simmer, uncovered, one-half hour without... - 34.3246
Whole Salmon Baked In Foil
1. Leave the salmon whole or remove the head. Rinse under cold running water and place on paper towels to dry.
2. Place the wine in a saucepan and add the remaining ingredients, except the salt. Let the mixture simmer, uncovered, one-half hour without... - 39.3246
You May Also Like!
Whole Salmon Bake
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Place salmon on large sheet of heavy foil.
Layer lemon slices over fish.
Pour wine over and seal with foil.
Bake until fish flakes when tested with a fork, about 45 to 60 minutes. - 24.1913
Foil Poached Salmon With Dill And Avocado Mayonnaise
1. Preheat your oven to 150C/fan 130C/gas 2; oil a sheet of extra wide foil and put the salmon in it
2. In the body cavity, add the onion, bay leaves dn half of the dill; spoon over the wine and seasin with salt and pepper
3. Bring the ends of... - 42.5894
Baked Stuffed Salmon
Choose a large baking pan into which you can fit the salmon and still have room for about an inch of liquid all around the fish.
Salt and pepper the fish.
Stuff it with green pepper, yellow onion, carrot, and parsley.
Place in the pan, and add chicken broth... - 32.2752
Zesty Whole Baked Fish
1. Preheat the oven to 220°C/ 425°F/Gas Mark 7. Lightly rinse the fish and pat dry with absorbent kitchen paper. Season the cavity with a little salt and pepper. Make several diagonal cuts across the flesh of the fish and season.
2. Mix together the low-fat... - 39.5555
Baked Salmon Trout
1. Cut out a large piece of foil to wrap the fish.
2. Grease it well with butter.
3. Preheat the oven to 350Â°F (180Â°C or Gas No. 4)
4. Place the fish on the buttered foil
5. Sprinkle salt over it.
6. Distribute the small cubes of... - 38.0803
Herb Baked Salmon
1) Preheat oven to 400° F.
2) Clean salmon thoroughly both inside and outside. Pat dry using paper towels. Season the cavity with pepper and salt. Fill the cavity with 1/2 the celery slices, lemon, onion and herbs.
3) Take a baking... - 41.644
Baked Salmon With Fish Mousse
Rinse salmon and white-fleshed fish; pat dry.
Cut white-fleshed fish into 1-inch chunks and whirl in a food processor until finely ground.
Add cream and egg whites; whirl until very smooth and well blended.
Add chives and white pepper.
Whirl until combined;... - 38.5394
Baked Salmon With Cream And Cucumber
Put the parsley in the cleaned gullet of the fish and rub the butter over the outside.
Put the whole into a fireproof baking dish, season well and pour the cream around.
Cover with foil and bake in a moderate oven (3500 F. electric; gas regulo 4) for 10... - 35.5662
Baked Alaskan Salmon Homesteader-style
Heat oven to 325°F.
Sprinkle cavity evenly with salt and pepper.
Cut 20 x 18-inch sheet of heavy-duty foil.
Place in 13 x 9-inch baking dish, with ends hanging over.
Place salmon in dish.
In medium mixing bowl, combine remaining... - 41.9176