- » Whole Salmon
Whole Salmon Recipes
Enjoy our collection of whole salmon recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for whole salmon recipes.
Whole Cold Poached Salmon
1) In a deep pan, large enough to hold the whole salmon, mix all the ingredients together, except the salmon.
2) Bring the mixture to a boil and simmer for 20 minutes.
3) Place salmon on a 3 layered cheesecloth, leaving long ends that shall be hanging... - 43.3669
Whole Poached Glazed Salmon
Measure the thickness of the fish,and rinse and dry.Overlap the vent pieces, and pin with small metal skewers.
Wrap the fish in 2 thicknesses of cheesecloth; then place on a rack in a fish kettle.
If fish is small you may be able to use a long covered roast... - 29.3427
Whole Salmon Bake
Preheat oven to 350°F.
Place salmon on large sheet of heavy foil.
Layer lemon slices over fish.
Pour wine over and seal with foil.
Bake until fish flakes when tested with a fork, about 45 to 60 minutes. - 25.6928
You May Also Like!
Whole Salmon With Tarragon Dressing
Have fish cleaned but don't remove head and tail.
Sprinkle 1 teaspoon salt and dash pepper inside fish; dot with butter.
Cut fish in half crosswise.
Cover an 11 by 15-inch shallow baking pan with lettuce leaves and place both halves of the fish on the... - 37.3524
Poached Whole Salmon
1 In the bottom of a fish poacher or another large pan, pour the fish-poaching stock.
2 Place the salmon on its belly in the rack of the fish poacher.
3 turn the tail under to fit, if the fish is too long,
4 If you have to remove the... - 44.6824
Whole Salmon With Lemon Rice Stuffing
Prepare lemon-rice stuffing
Wipe fish with damp cloth, inside body cavity and out.
Lightly pack stuffing into cavity; sew opening with heavy thread (wrap any leftover stuffing in foil and heat on grill).
Cut a piece of heavy-duty foil to fit one side of... - 34.9362
Whole Salmon Baked In Foil
1 Leave the salmon whole or remove the head. Rinse under cold running water and place on paper towels to dry.
2 Place the wine in a saucepan and add the remaining ingredients, except the salt. Let the mixture simmer, uncovered, one-half hour without... - 36.6873
Whole Salmon Baked In Foil
1. Leave the salmon whole or remove the head. Rinse under cold running water and place on paper towels to dry.
2. Place the wine in a saucepan and add the remaining ingredients, except the salt. Let the mixture simmer, uncovered, one-half hour without... - 38.8723
Whole Salmon With Fennel Stuffing
Cut head and tail from fish if desired.
Pat cavity of fish dry with paper towels; sprinkle fish inside and out with lemon juice.
In large skillet, heat 2 Tb (25 ml) of the oil over medium heat.
Cook fennel, green onions, carrots and celery,... - 44.8466
Poached Whole Salmon With Cucumber Mayonnaise
1. In 26-inch fish poacher* over high heat (the poacher will require 2 heating units), heat first 7 ingredients to boiling.
2. Rinse salmon with running cold water. Place salmon on poaching rack; lower rack with salmon into boiling liquid in fish poacher;... - 31.9601
Spicy Wasabi Salmon Steak On Whole Wheat Bun
This is a hamburger with a twist. Chef Binks substitutes meat with a salmon fillet and brings out the flavors of the fish by marinating it with a Japanese-inspired spicy infusion of soy sauce, ginger, sesame oil and wasabi. The pan seared fillet can be served... - 109.715
Whole Roasted Salmon With Wild Rice
In saucepan, combine 2 cups (500 mL) water, rice and 1/2 tsp (2 mL) of the salt; cover and bring to boil.
Reduce heat and simmer for 25 to 30 minutes or until rice is tender but not mushy.
If necessary, uncover and cook briefly just until no moisture... - 48.3302
Whole Salmon Recipes By Category