German Pork Loin
- » Whole Pork Loin
Whole Pork Loin Recipes
Enjoy our collection of whole pork loin recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for whole pork loin recipes.
Bavarian Pork Loin
Cut roast in half; place in a 5-qt. slow cooker.
In a small bowl, combine the sauerkraut, carrots, onion, apple juice and parsley; spoon over roast.
Cover and cook on low for 4 hours.
Add apples to slow cooker.
Cover and cook 2 to 2-1/2 hours longer or until... - 35.0351
Stuffed Roast Loin Of Pork
The Stuffed Roast Loin Of Pork is a traditional easy to follow recipe that is served with some stuffing and sauce. This dish is simple, tasty and often nothing else is required as an accompaniment as the Stuffed Roast Loin Of Pork is a whole meal in itself! - 44.034
Braised Loin Of Pork
Do not bone the loin, but have the chine bone sawn through at 1 1/2-inch [3-cm.] intervals to make the loin easier to carve.
Place the loin in a stockpot or heavy casserole with the car-rots, onion, leeks and celery.
Cover with water to about 1 1/2 inches [3... - 42.1883
Beer Braised Loin Of Pork
1. Brown pork loin well on all sides in kettle or Dutch oven; remove from pan. (Or brown in a large, heavy, roasting pan on surface burners.)
2. Drain all but 3 tablespoons drippings from pan. Saute onions and carrots until soft in pork drippings. Stir in... - 32.4823
Fruit Stuffed Pork Loin
1 ln a 10-inch nonstick skillet, heat the oil over moderate heat.
Add the onion and saute, stirring frequently, for 5 minutes or until softened.
Stir in the spinach, basil, and dried fruit; cook, uncovered, for 5 minutes or until most of the liquid has... - 44.5756
Roast Pork Loin Monaco Style
Place the pork in a baking dish.
Spread the butter on top of the loin, and surround it with the wine, cloves, peppercorns, salt and bay leaf.
Put the dish into a preheated 350° F. [180° C] oven and roast the pork for about one to one and a half hours, or... - 32.3278
Roast Loin Of Pork With Red Wine
Combine first 4 ingredients; set aside.
Trim excess fat from roast; rub with garlic and pepper.
Place roast on rack of a roasting pan; insert meat thermometer, being careful not to touch fat or bone.
Baste with about one-sixth of wine mixture.
Cover with... - 25.5948
Roast Pork Loin With Plum Ginger Chutney Cabbage And Potatoes
Roast pork with warm plum and ginger chutney is an excellent dish with cabbage and potatoes. Watch this incredible video that displays an outstanding recipe and offers great tips and information. Prepare this satisfying meal on a relaxing holiday and enjoy a... - 145.931
Loin Of Pork With Vegetable Stuffing
Preheat the oven to 400°F.
Put the onion, carrot, and red pepper in a small saucepan with just enough boiling water to cover; simmer over moderate heat until tender but still crisp about 4 minutes.
Drain, rinse under cold water, then drain well again; set... - 43.7336
Pineapple Cranberry Pork Loin
I made this Pineapple Cranberry Pork Loin once last week and my kids still keep asking me for it. Pineapple Cranberry Pork Loin does fit the picture of a complete meal. Anyone will love it! - 27.4199
Prune Stuffed Pork Loin Roast
Heat 3/4 cup sherry in a saucepan just long enough to produce fumes (do not boil); remove from heat, and ignite.
Let flames die down, and set aside.
Combine prunes and cider in a medium saucepan.
Bring to a boil; reduce heat and simmer, uncovered, 20... - 39.7703
Roast Loin Of Pork
1) Take a bowl and combine together the first few ingredients in it. Set aside.
2) Trim the excess fat from roast and run with pepper and garlic.
3) Place the roast on rack in a roasting pan. Insert meat thermometer, being careful not to touch bone or... - 40.8966
Smoked Loin Of Pork
1. Wipe pork loin with damp paper towels.
2. In large kettle, place pork, 2 quarts water, 2 bay leaves, the allspice and black peppercorns.
3. If necessary, cut pork loin in half to fit in kettle bring to boiling reduce heat and simmer covered... - 44.0695
Roast Loin Of Pork
Rub loin of pork with salt and pepper, lemon juice, and oregano.
Bake in a slow 350 degree oven until meat is well done, allowing 45 minutes per pound for a small 3 to 4 pound roast, 20 minutes per pound for a whole loin.
Add potatoes or potato cubes and... - 27.2643
Beer Braised Loin Of Pork
1) Preheat the oven to 350°F.
2) In a kettle or Dutch oven, add the pork loin and brown it well. Take the pork out of the pan.
3) Add in the onions and carrots and saute in the pork drippings till it turns soft.
4) Add in the dark... - 41.4011
New Year's Day Recipe! Bacon-wrapped Pork Loin & Black Eyed Peas
FOR THE BACON WRAPPED PORK TENDERLOIN
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
2. Trim the skin and membrane from the pork tenderloin.
3. Prepare a baking sheet pan.
4. Season the pork tenderloin with all-purpose seasoning.
5. Combine grain... - 117.91
Roast Loin Of Pork With Figs
Place all ingredients of fig compote in saucepan. Bring to boil over medium heat.
Reduce heat and continue cooking 20 minutes.
Preheat oven to 350 Â°F (180 Â°C).
Place pork loin in roasting pan. Brush meat with oil and season with salt and pepper. Add... - 31.8999
Brine Soaked Pork Loin
For the brine, begin preparing 1 day before serving.
Mix all brine ingredients together in a 6 quart (6 1) saucepan and bring to a boil.
Reduce to a simmer and cook uncovered for 30 minutes.
Remove from heat and cool.
For the pork, add pork loin to the brine... - 47.4193
Marinated Pork Loin
In a small bowl, combine oil, onion, ginger, lemon peel, garlic and soy sauce.
Stir to mix well.
Place pork loin in a glass bowl.
Pour soy mixture over pork and turn to coat evenly.
Cover and marinate overnight in refrigerator.
Remove pork from... - 45.3549
Pork Loin Roast With Thyme
Pork Loin Roast With Thyme! Be prepared to be astounded by the addictive flavors of this yummy Pork dish! Trust me, you just cant get enough of this Pork Loin Roast With Thyme! Try it! - 46.4813
Loin Of Pork With Red Cabbage And Chestnuts
Ensure that the butcher has chined the loin (that is, sawn through the ribs at the spine end so that you can carve the meat easily when it is cooked).
Insert a sharp-pointed knife under some of the scoring made for crackling and insert the bay leaves, which... - 41.2004
Pork Loin Stuffed With Wild Rice
1. Preheat oven to 325°.
2. In a heavy saucepan add rice and water. Stir and bring to a boil.
3. Cover, decrease heat, and simmer for 12 minutes.
4. Drain out rice and keep aside.
5. In a pan heat butter. Add next 5 ingredients and lime... - 47.6864
Roast Loin Of Pork With Applesauce Glaze
Preheat the oven to 350°Fahrenheit.
2 Rub the pork loin leberally with salt and pepper on all sides.
3 Stud the loin with the cloves, spacing them evenly along its length.
4 In a shallow roasting pan just large enough to hold the... - 38.7248
Leg Of Lamb With Pork Loin In Double Smoker Cooker
Salt and pepper pork and lamb (remove most of fat from lamb).
Pat fresh mint on lamb, trying to make it stick as much as possible.
Put wine, dried mint, garlic, Lea & Perrins, and onion in water pan.
Light charcoal, let it burn down, then place wood on... - 41.2697
Boned And Rolled Loin Of Pork With Mustard
Boned And Rolled Loin Of Pork With Mustard is an amazingly delicious recipe which you will enjoy with your family and friends. If you loved it, do share it with your friends also! - 37.7239
Pork Loin Chops With Tarragon Sauce
1) From the chops, trim the excess fat.
2) On each side of the chops, spread ¼ teaspoon of mustard.
3) With 1/8 teaspoon of pepper, sprinkle each side.
4) Use cooking spray to coat a large skillet.
5) Add the margarine and put the... - 45.208
Pork Loin Chops In Tomato Mushroom Sauce With Polenta
1) Lightly season the pork chops with salt and pepper to taste.
2) In a large heavy pot, heat 1 tablespoon oil over a medium-high heat.
3) Sear the pork chops in the heated oil on both sides for about 2 to 3 minutes per side, until... - 47.0897
Braised Loin Of Pork In Cider
Preheat your oven to 325Â°F.pat the roast very dry with paper towels.
Melt the butter and oil in a deep casserole just until the butter foams.
Add the pork and brown it evenly on all sides over medium heat, turning with wooden spatulas or spoons.
This will... - 44.4223
Roast Pork Loin With Seville Orange Glaze And Olives
At least a day in advance, rinse the olives in cold water and remove the stones.
Put the flesh in a jar with a garlic clove and pour in ouzo to cover.
A day in advance, put the pork loin in a bowl or earthenware dish.
Using a potato peeler, remove strips of... - 43.9739