- » Whole Grain Mustard
Whole Grain Mustard Recipes
Enjoy our collection of whole grain mustard recipes submitted, reviewed and rated by ifood.tv community. Meet people who are looking for whole grain mustard recipes.
Whole Grain Mustard Sauce
Sweat shallots in a 2 quart stockpot.
Add wine and reduce to approximately 1 ounce liquid.
Add heavy cream and reduce until nappe (coats spoon and is slightly thickened).
Add mustard, tarragon, salt and pepper. - 22.7719
You May Also Like!
Whole Grain Pasta Salad
Thoroughly mix the meat with the egg, oats, washed and drained raisins, 1/2 tablespoon of the coconut, 1/2 teaspoon of the curry, the basil and 1/2 teaspoon of the salt.
Form balls the size of walnuts, roll them in the remaining coconut and brown until crisp... - 37.9834
Whole-grain Veggie Sandwiches
1. Place cottage cheese and yogurt in a blender or food processor and process until smooth.
2. Combine cottage cheese-yogurt mixture, carrot, green pepper, celery, and scallion.
3. Combine mustard with horseradish. Cut rolls in half lengthwise. Spread... - 42.7642
Green Salad With Tangy Mustard Vinaigrette
1. In a medium jar, combine the red wine vinegar, whole-grain mustard and chopped shallot and parsley; cover and shake until smooth. Add the olive oil, season with salt and pepper and shake the vinaigrette until thoroughly blended.
2. In a large bowl, toss... - 25.5562
1. Whip the butter thoroughly until light and fluffy.
2. Put in all the other ingredients and beat well to blend.
3. Use as required - 27.1959
Mixed Sprouted Grain Curry (molake Kalina Palya)
Soak hesaru kalu,kadale kalu, madike kalu overnight.
Drain the water and keep them covered in a thin cloth for whole night to get sprouted grains.
Grind green chillies, garlic, cilantro, cumin seeds, grated coconut, garam masala and salt together, keep it... - 33.1676
Grilled Butterflied Squabs With Mustard Sauce
1) Split the squabs in half.
2) In a large bowl ,mix together all the remaining ingredients and marinate the squabs in this mixture for several hours or overnight, turning them occasionally.
3) To cook the squabs, grill them 6 inches... - 36.8953
Brussels Sprouts With Mustard Sauce
1. Bring a saucepan of lightly salted water to the boil, add the sprouts; cook until crisp-tender.
2. Melt butter in a saucepan over moderate heat. Stir in flour. Cook for 1 minute, then gradually add milk and stock, stirring until mixture boils and thickens.... - 27.9961
Saddle Of Lamb With Mustard
1. Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F/ Gas 4). Mix garlic, mustards and vinegar in a small bowl. Brush mixture over lamb. Tie lamb into a neat shape with string, place in a roasting tin and roast for 20 minutes.
2. Sprinkle breadcrumbs over the surface of lamb,... - 25.5267
Maple Mustard Pork Chops
Preheat oven to 375°F.
Combine maple syrup, olive oil and mustard in small bowl.
Brush syrup mixture over both sides of pork chops.
Spray medium ovenproof skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat.
Add chops; brown on both sides.
Add water,... - 31.4209
Whole Grain Mustard Recipes By Category
Whole Grain Mustard Ingredient: